Review of WigTypes

Tel: +1-516-307-1851
help@wigtypes.com

belindac41
7/11/19

Did not send what I ordered/very poor quality wig was sent/wrong color. The delivery was fast. Merchandise was dissapointing.

keonial
7/1/19

I've been entering the same address, for years and they ended up changing my trailer to an apartment and now someone else has my order.. TOTALLY NOT COOL. I contacted them on the contact page, and they were like "Just talk to the post offices front desk." Totally no help at all.. And they are the ones who messed up my address..
Its okay, I ended up calling USPS. And they were a BIG help, Hopefully I get my package.

whitneym60
6/23/19

I ordered a wig on June 19th,2019. It was available for same day shipping. I picked the fedex 2day. I received an email for the order. I never received an email with a tracking number or saying that it has been shipped. Luckily the package did arrive on time today Friday June 21,2018. Thank you Jesus! I was worried because of all the bad reviews. My package came on time and it was the correct wig. I just didn't receive any tracking information.

bridgetted10
6/2/19

However, just don't ask a question about your order. The overall attitude of this company is definitely less than professional. If they can somehow fix how they communicate with their customers, they wouldn't have so many on the blacklist. Luckily for me, I found a better inexpensive wig store online. Thank you for being the bi**h you were in the email. I'll make sure none of my friends and family members not patronize your online store.

akosuaa2
5/8/19

I purchased a wig from them and immediately saw when I received it that it was faulty. The seams were coming off and the wig fit was very awkward and barely looked like the picture.
I emailed them within an hour of receiving it to ask about a return and was told because I tried the wig on I couldnt return it despite having the box and tags still attached to the wig.
They pretty much didnt care about trying to rectify the situation.
Don't bother with them.

carmelitas1
4/27/19

I have been ordering from this sight for six years. I have only encountered a problem with a product I received once. However, I do not order anything that I have not phicially seen in person. I typically will visit my closest beazty supply store, check out the product and place the order online with Wigtypes.

The one time I encountered the problem, I email my issue and received a replacement in the mail within a few days.

When I am looking for soemthing and it it out of stock, I find it instock within a few days. The shipping is super quick and the prices are very good.

fayel29
3/21/19

I ordered 6 wigs from beauty of New York and they were beautiful fit perfect and do well packed I order lots of wigs but they have shown me I don't have to go any farther this company timely as well they arrived at my door in a couple of days shop with them

marya906
3/15/19

Well to be truthful I did not do any customer reviewall I did was look at that little Jamaican lady on those videos, reviewing wigs and that is what convince me that these people are excellent to do business with, she seemed authentic and honest about her reviews even though she don't look the way she used to months ago but yeah, I've been ordering from them over and over again for months, never had any order or shipping issues. Thanks Wigtypes.

janed461
1/16/19

Took money out of my account multiple and claimed that the credit card was declined when the information was correct, don't waste your time on this site and their overpriced shipping rates.

jadeg20
1/6/19

I won't lie, at first, I was EXTREMELY skeptical of this website due to its format as well as reviews. I had placed my order without a second thought, and then after I had looked at reviews, I had scared myself half to death, thinking I'd made some kind of mistake. However, after receiving my items today, I am nothing short of delighted by my experience with this company. I never review anything, but I wanted to make some light of the company with my experience, despite others having less than satisfactory encounters with Wigtypes.

I placed my order on Dec 29th after a friend suggested Wigtypes over another company I frequented. My order was processed and shipped to a UPS facility within the day I ordered it. The only troubles I had afterwards was getting a tracking number for my order; however, since this was after major holiday and following the New Year, UPS had not labeled it yet, which was why my tracking number was inoperative. This is what the Wigtypes help email had told me after I emailed them, and I cannot praise them enough for their speedy response time over my issue.

My package arrived Jan 4th, and everything came in perfect condition. I ordered four synthetic wigs, all of them which came as expected. I really hope to shop at Wigtypes again sometime.

laurettap
12/21/18

My first order was for 2 wigs. I loved them! Ordered 6 more for a total of 8. I love them all. Also, the price and delivery time were phenomenal. Sign me a satisfied customer with no intention of wig shopping elsewhere.

pamelas327
12/5/18

Do not order from this company. I ordered 5 wigs from this company. They sent me 4 of the same color wigs. I did not order 4 blond wigs. They just sent me what the wanted or had left in stock. When I sent them a email they said they will charge a 20% restocking fee. I refuse to pay for their mistake. I will never order from this company again. THey have lost a customer, but they probably don't care. Maybe I can sell them on Ebay.

savannahl14
12/3/18

This place is a true scam they took 25$ out of my account. They do not answer the phone or reply to emails. They make me never want to online shop again

lydiad24
11/8/18

83 dollars! I have a hold on my account for 83 dollars that has been on hold for a week or more. This is utterly disgusting and completely unacceptable. Wigtypes.com is a complete and total fraud! I placed my order and was declined, so how is money gone from my account for the order total. I have no tracking number, nothing. And the phone at the company is not even being answered! Do not order from this company! It is not worth it.

Response from Wig T., WigTypes Representative
A declined transaction will not appear on the credit card statement, though it might appear in a list of pending transactions when you check your account online. Pending transactions will reduce the available credit card (or debit card balance) balance, but will not actually charge the card. A declined transaction will generally remove the temporary pending authorization on the credit card within 1 business day. Some credit card issuing banks will take 2 to 3 days to remove the pending charge.

If a temporary pending authorization does not "drop off" the card within 3 days. Please contact your bank for more information.
carlad56
10/28/18

I tried to order my daughter some Xpressions braid hair today from WigTypes.Com and it displayed a declined message. It stated that order was declined because my billing address did not match my shipping address, but when I checked my bank account, it showed WigTypes had taken 2 $29 payments from my card. If the payment was declined, how was I charged? And why was I charged twice? I wish I would've read their reviews before I decided to make a purchase from this company. By the looks of it, I won't get any help from the company so I will be contacting my bank to inform them of this matter. I have all the proof I need to show my bank that the order was declined but they still took my money AND I contacted them immediately today about the matter. So if they say they never received the email, I have the screenshot of the time and date of email sent. My suggestion to everyone is contact your bank and get them involved. They should be able to help with the situation. This is a lesson learned. No more ordering from unknown businesses. Smh

shanicas
10/25/18

I have shopped here before usually with no issue and spent a lot. This time my order never came. I spent nearly a hundred dollars and they won't refund me or assist in anyway except repeatedly opening investigations. They are claiming ups told them that it was received but it never was and ups is saying it has taken them repeat tries FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS to get any kind of response. Don't shoot here ... if anything happens they won't help at all. I've emailed over 20 times. Try any other site but this one. Also I repeatedly asked them for corporate information and they refused to provide it. I'm trying to attach photos of all the emails but it won't let me. On my twitter @antaresdavinci you can see the video of the email and the exchange with their trash snarky customer service representative. Just search my name and @wigtypes to see how rudely and sarcastically they respond. It's disgusting.

Response from Wig T., WigTypes Representative
We explained to you in emails and private messages on social media that during the 5 UPS investigations, UPS has determined that you confirmed delivery of the Harlem 125 Synthetic Hair Swiss Lace Wig - LSD91 wigs on 5 separate occasions. We are a small business and anytime you reach out to us you are contacting the main office.
sevonb
10/7/18

I regret not reading reviews before ordering from this horrid site. I Ordered a wig and spent about 50 dollars on this site. I never recieved a confirmation email or tracking number but I checked my bank statement and saw they deffiantly charged me. I contacted customer service TWICE with no response. Im very dissapointed and pissed off. Do not waste your money on this site. its a scam

Response from Wig T., WigTypes Representative
We received your email on October 6th 2018 and responded the following business day October 8th. We provided you with your UPS tracking number that shows your order was delivered on October 10th
alisaw11
9/11/18

I purchased a wig from WigTypes because of the low price and supposed "fast shipping". After a week I called their customer service line to get a tracking number and estimated delivery. He wouldn't give me a tracking number but insisted the wig had been shipped and would arrive the next day. All he asked for was my name which is VERY common so how could he even know he was speaking on the right order? I asked again and he repeated that it'd be here the next day and rushed off the phone. Another week passes and I call again. Same answer. No wig that day either. I dispute the order with PayPal and only then did they ship the wig and I receive tracking info. The wig never left their warehouse the entire time they were telling me that it was on the way. NEVER AGAIN.

sarahp342
9/10/18

I have gotten many wigs from this company,and because of their awesome service I would only recommend wigtype.The wig that I ordered looked just like the picture,and that is rear.I love this company.I will not be going no where else.

suzetteb6
8/23/18

I emailed Wig types to inform that I unit that I purchased was different from the picture on their website. I sent them a picture of the unit that I ordered and a picture of the unit on their website. The two pictures are nothing alike. There was barely any of those colors in the unit I purchased. I have spent a massive amount of money with this company. Through this experience, I've learned that they don't value their customers. The emailed I received stated that according to management the unit you received is not defective in its color. I will never purchase another unit from this company.

ow13
8/21/18

This was my first time purchasing a wig and my process of ordering one through wigtypes was very easy. At first, I thought their website was skeptical because of the reviews on here. But honestly the bad reviews on here are mainly their own faults. What I recommend to do in order to get the best experience is to order a wig before 5pm so that it ships that EXACT DAY. Also, make an account so you can track your orders! I seen a review on here stating there's no order track for guests so avoid that. When I received my wig it looked beautiful. Haven't tried it on yet, I'm excited to! Lastly, I received my order on time. I look forward to ordering another wig from wigtypes.

nicolel172
7/22/18

I've been ordering my wigs, drawstring ponytails, bulk hair, braiding hair, crochet hair and other hair products from wig types for about 4 years now. I use to buy my hair from the beauty supply store, I no longer do that. Wig types, hair is always a good price and are always $10-40 cheaper than the bss and some other online stores. They pretty much guarantee, if you place your order that day by 4-5 o'clock (depending on your time zone), it'll be shipped out that day. I'm in Chicago, Illinois(my time to be ship out same day is 4 o'clock) and they always ship my package right out and you'll get a tracking number by 7 that night, if you placed your order by that time. I always place my order by 4 and I have always received my package from them, in 2 business days. Yessss, I mean always got my package in 2 business days!!!! They are the best, never had any issues with them or their products.

sophiac34
7/9/18

THEY DON'T DISPLAY THE WIG PIC NO MORE
THEY CHARGE A DOLLAR TO 3 DOLLARS MORE IN THE SHOPPING CART !! I SPENT OVER 1500$ OVER 6 YEARS BUT NOW THEY LOST ME :( IF THEY FIXED THERE WEBSITE I WILL GO BACK TO THEM BUT FOR NOW NOPE SORRY

angelab330
7/1/18

I ordered a zury sis naturali star pre-tweezed part human hair wig from this company and the wig came WITHOUT the pre-tweedzed part. It also did not look like any of the other Zury human hair wigs that I had purchased from other sites. They are FAKE - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Response from Wig T., WigTypes Representative
All our items come directly from the manufacturer. We do not open or inspect them. Send us a photo of the unit to help@wigtypes.com and we would love a chance to make things right.
ravene3
6/26/18

I ordered on this website and at first my order wouldnt go through because it wouldnt let me put a different shipping address. I wish I saw the reviews before before depending my money with these d*cks! I called cause my order was being sent to philly and I now live in Boston and Im going out of town. Ups said they would send it to Boston if the company approved I called they were so rude and matter of factly said no they are not doing that. They basically only care about getting your money they dont value customers at all. Id you have an issue they will give zero f*cks and not help you at all. I have never been treated like this from any customer service at all! I am so angry right now I could scream, thats how frustrated I am at this point, they are so disgusting and disrespectful.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You can contact us by emailing us at help@wigtypes.com. Orders are placed online only

By Wig T., WigTypes Representative

You might. :-) This is my main problem with this company. They don't really respond to inquiries too well. Their emails are all formatted wrong so it looks like a bunch of html code instead of a richtext email. If you can log into your account on the site and track it that way, it might work. sometimes links to track don't work right in an email and I end up having to track manually if you can get the tracking number from the order information in your account or from the email.

By PJ C.

Questions? Get answers from the WigTypes staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WigTypes