Review of WigsBuy

Tel: +86-29-68533057
reviews@wigsbuy.com

ceciliap29
7/4/19

If I could give a ZERO star I would. The pictures are nothing like what you receive. The color does not match what you receive. The quality is poor. They sent the wrong color and I requested to return immediately for my full refund. I paid 140.00 for the wig and they wanted to offer me 75.00 for the return because they stated they have to pay for their labor. That's not my problem. You didn't send me what I requested and their policy states a full refund if they send the wrong color. Because I was persistent and would not accept their offers they then stated would only give me 25.00 for the return. I disputed the charges with Paypal and Paypal determined that I would be refunded my full refund. DON'T LET THIS COMPANY BULLY YOU BY THREATENING TO KEEP DECREASING THE REFUND AMOUNT TO GET YOU TO SETTLE BECAUSE SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!!

kiml317
6/29/19

What they send is not at all what you see on their site. It looks to good to be true because it is. They wont refund your money easily and then only offer you a small percentage of what tou spent...eventually you take it just to be done with them. Please stay clear of this company.

jg397
6/11/19

The wigs arrived and lookd like Halloween wigs. Cheap, ugly, wigs that look NOTHING like the online product showcased. Automated email and voicemail, no customer service+no return address=no returns. Wig was 3-4 inches shorter than website said it was supposed to be. CHINA all the way. AVOID HASSLE, DONT BUY!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this site!

gigl
6/6/19

Need I say more. Horrible evasive customer service. It is taking me forever to get the return address to mail back this wig that looks nothing like what we paid for.

anona71
6/1/19

SCAMMERS!! FOR YEARS.

PLEASE REPORT YOUR TRANSACTION VIA PAYPAL OR CC COMPANY.

FILE REPORT WITH BBB IMMEDIATELY.

PROOF:

(FEMALE) w/afro in photo is displayed on their website as wig for sale.

WIG on top of "WB" white box is what these idiots delivered.

WE GOT TO SHUT THEM DOWN FOR GOOD!!!

marym1327
5/31/19

The wig I received was nothing like the wig I ordered. They told me since their wigs are handmade they may vary slightly, a ludicrous reason. I received a very long curly wig and ordered a short, choppy wig. I see from reviews on other buyers that this happens a lot. Now reading the reviews on their website , I see that they are all fake. Don't buy from them.

lindac897
5/23/19

Horrible wig, nothing like the picture, not length, texture, or color. My hair stylist said there was no way to make it look like the picture. They offered $15 off. PayPal was useless. I finally gave up and kept it in the event I ever take up street walking.

angief50
5/10/19

I bought a wig and when I received it, it was nothing like the picture! I mean nothing! Wrong length, wrong colour, the stitching on top was white on a dark coloured wig. It was the quality of a wig you would buy for dress up parties that cost $10. I emailed and they totally refused me to send it back for a refund. Saying it was handmade. Totally ignoring the fact that it wasn't the wig pictured that they advertise. I still haven't been refunded. Honestly scammers. Don't buy from this site!

janeh218
5/7/19

I purchased a wig about a month ago. It looked nothing like the pictures so I emailed them and told them I wanted to return it. I didn't hear from them so I emailed them again, and then again. They would never acknowledge my request to return the wig. I had ordered another wig at the same time I ordered the first one. When I found out wigs could not be returned, I tried to cancel the order. It had been a month and I had not yet received it. They sent the wig anyway. I don't feel they are honest at all. Listen to the reviews

susanl498
5/4/19

I have tried for over a WEEK to have customer service reply to me and I have not had anyone reply!!!!! If you do not respond to this review I will contact the Better Business Bureau and turn you in for fraud! I sent you and email and you can get my phone number. My name is Lynne Susan Longwell-Gietzen!

staceyr80
4/24/19

Buyer be Ware, the wig does not look anything like the picture on the website, it was a matted mess! And when I tried to return for a FULL REFUND, all I got was the run-around! They would not provide a return addressed and then said if I returned it for a refund I would have to pay $105 for the labor and they would refund the rest. I said no, then they off a discount of $25, then $50, then $65... I want my $239 bucks back, the wig is a piece of crap!!!!

lindab1202
4/19/19

Please BEWARE. I purchased a wig from this site. It looked nothing like the description. I returned it BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE FULL PRICE FOR THE RETURN!
I read the return policy before I placed my order. Nothing was mentioned about not being able to receive a full price. If you decide to use this site I hope you have better luck than I did.

dorothyt45
4/17/19

The wig i recieved look NOTHING like the picture. Bad hair quality....My 19 year old daughter laughed when i pulled it out of the box. It was TERRIBLE.....SO DISAPPOINTED. IM GOING TO START A CLAIM. all the numbers they give you are bad numbers.

hollyc201
4/17/19

Update on an older review..I received a refund through my bank after reporting this company. Once again don't buy from wigsbuy, they are a scam and will not give you your money back. I disputed the transaction and it took several months but got the full amount back. Don't let these guys get away with this. Report them to your financial institution if you have been sold a bogus product.

dawnw172
4/13/19

These Wigs are more expensive than the $10-$16 wigs you can get on Ebay - But... they are the same. Cheap and Do NOT look like the pictures. You have 7 days to return, but must call China and speak with customer service before you can return. Good Luck. Wig comes in a really nice box - but that is the only thing that is nice. These are Halloween wigs, not for everyday as they are described. Don't know why I didn't check the reviews before I purchased. They looked legit to me, but my mistake. Won't fall for an Online Wig purchase again.

arzuf
4/10/19

The natural hair wig that I bought for my mother looked nothing like the image! I attempted to contact and resolve an exchange 3 times and was ignored completely by their non-existent customer service! If you're considering a purchase, don't do it!

wandak34
4/5/19

Do yourself a favor. Don't purchase a wig from this company. I purchased 3 wigs from them. 1 of the wigs didn't look anything like the wig I purchased. I contacted them through online chat and explained the situation. I was told to send a picture of the wig to them and we would go from there. The wig they sent me was clearly not the wig I ordered. First they asked me to take it to my stylist to have it cut in the correct style. For that they were willing to give me a whopping $10 off. The cost of a cut at my salon is $65. They agreed to send the correct wig, but told me I was responsible for the shipping. Wait...what? I wrote them back to explain that shipping costs should be theirs since THEY sent ME the wrong wig! I could understand if I didn't like it and wanted to return it for something else, but they acknowledged they sent the wrong item. We have gone back and forth through email. I finally told them I just want a refund because this is poor customer service. I think there is also a language barrier working as well. Although they apparently have a warehouse here in the US, you will deal primarily with people who speak to you in broken English. It was very frustrating because I am not even sure they completely understood the conversation. I cannot give them any stars because the other 2 wigs they sent me weren't exactly what I ordered, but at least they were close. As a matter of fact, I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They also have a number of complaints listed on the BBB site. I wish with everything in me that I checked there and here before ordering. My advise to anyone seeking to buy from Wigsbuy is "buyer beware". Getting issues resolved will be a serious hassle.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! They post pictures of celebrities and their actual hair cuts/styles. What you receive might not match what you are ordering at all AND if they send you the wrong item, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to return it. Not worth it!

odellh18
4/4/19

BUYER BEWARE,THE WIGS ARE NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES,BOUGHT THE WIGS FOR MY WIFE,SHE WOULD NOT PUT IT ON HER HEAD,PUT IT IN THE GARAGE DEALING WITH THE COMPANY,LIKE DEALING WITH CARD SHARKS,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,OR MON

alidan4
4/3/19

never recieved order, still waiting.. never recieved order, still waiting, never recieved order, still waiting

dianel226
4/2/19

I bought a remy hair wig that looks nothing like the photo. They will "need to revoke part of the labor cost and shipping cost, so the refund is $100", half on what I paid. I already paid to ship it back to them. They communicate with broken English and have no accountability other than reviews.

laurah612
3/31/19

I don't even want to give 1 star, but have no choice. Ordered in jan. Took a month to receive 1 of 2 items. Received was the Marie Osmond wig, but I had ordered in a lighter color (more brown/blonde highlights.) It looked horrible, more like a costume wig with weird kinky hairs all through it that stuck out in places. Some of the hair was white and the top of the cap had a gap in it in which the hair stood up and did not lay in place like picture on their website. Didn't even put it on my head. I put it straight back in the box. Never received the 2nd item and finally had to cancel it. They don't tell you they have to make them 1st, but this is what they lead me to believe in one email. I contacted them to return for full refund. They only wanted to give $40. refund, then changed it to $30. when I got pay pal involved. Their policy states full refund for damaged item due to their fault. Let me tell you, They do not honor their policy! Almost 3 months later & many emails, I returned wig to a warehouse in california (at my expense) They had excuse after excuse and acted like they did not understand me. I had to open case with pay pal. They begged me to close my case and they promised to refund. PP told me NOT to close case. They contacted me in private emails without PP and begged me to close the case also in which I saved all emails for proof. I finally had to escalate the case to PP and let them take over. They tried to play pay pal as well, but thank god PP helped me or I would have been out $145. My only regret is that I wish I had done my research better and read all the bad reviews before I purchased. I will never again order from anyone until I know where they are located and only after I have read all reviews!

phyllisp103
3/29/19

I have sent 9 request for someone to contact me. My wig arrived. It was the wrong color, was not monofilament and was not hand tied nor was it the same style. I have done everything I am suppose to do and they have done nothing not one thing to resolve this matter. they are just sitting on my money. Don't spend your money here. give it to a church out there somewhere or a soup kitchen.

kellyg227
3/29/19

I ordered a wig in January. I never received my wig. Thank God I ordered through PayPal. Wigsbuy told me to either order another wig because mine was stuck in inventory or request my money back.
They tried everything to not give me a refund. They claimed my email was wrong, they said they couldn't find my order yet I found it on there website in my account history. If it wasn't for PayPal I wouldn't have received my refund. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Below is the wig I bought that they're still advertising.

charleneb64
3/24/19

I waited almost two months for my order to reach me and when I opened package my two wigs (I accidentally ordered two of same wig style) they're ugly. They look like straw Order #1173852/1227541

sharonw356
3/20/19

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOUR CRAPPY WIGS THAT LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT THEY HAD ADVERTISED!!!! IT HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM!!! IT WAS A WASTE OF $160!!!! LIARS AND SCAMMERS FROM OVERSEAS!!! THEN, THEY SEND YOU A GENERIC MESSAGE WHEN YOU GIVE THIS COMPANY A BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!! THE GOOD REVIEW ARE ALL LIES!!! THEY PLANTED THEM SO THAT THEY COULD DRUM UP BUSINESS!!!!!

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

The positive ones are fake reviews. Standard English is butchered in these reviews. They also write things we would not say like "i recommend site to all my friends to buy." These bad reviews are the honest ones because they have no reason to lie and no agenda to put money in this merchant's pocket. The bad ones are assuredly those who HAVE paid for horrible wigs that are poorly made. They write these reviews for two reasons: 1. It is cathartic getting the scam off their chests, and 2. to help and warn others. It is a waste of time to leave an honest review to help others knowing people will not believe them!! For what reason do they have to lie?

By Angela D.

You are absolutely right Carol. Stay away from the folks!

By ra L.

No. They are a complete rip off.

By Hanna L.

Dear madam, Could you please give me your order number? And we will help to fond your order. Have a nice day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

I am so sorry. I as well am seeking a refund due to a cancellation of my order due to being told items were available when after I paid found out they were not. I keep pestering and pestering. All I have so far is an email from their finance dept stating a refund has been done!!! The truth will be known in 5 days which they say is how long it will take to put it back on my card. Putting hairspray on it is usually used to reduce shine on hair piece. Once you do anything to it even try it on it is as good as yours. My suggestion is to keep pestering them and pestering them!!!

By Jo S.

Dear Customer, So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day. Wigsbuy

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, so sorry for this. Could you kindly offer your order number so I can help you? Thanks for cooperation. Nice day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, can you kindly tell me your correct order number so that I could help you? Thanks! Have a good day.

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear customer, models worn on the site is the truly wig. And our wigs are customized, it can be made the same as the picture. So do not worry about this. Thanks! Have a good day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WigsBuy staff and other customers.

WigsBuy?