Review of WigsBuy

Tel: +86-29-68533057
reviews@wigsbuy.com

lg121
2/17/19

Wish I read your reviews before I bought their wings. I have written 4 emails for return instructions and have never received an answer. I will donate the wigs and lesson learned. They are not good for anyone.

Response from shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Hi, we are so sorry for this. Could you kindly offer your order number so I can help you? Thanks! Nice day!
donnaf234
2/2/19

I got a cheap knock off of the wig pictured. I'm surprised the company lets them use the picture. Sending it back is too of a hassle and quite frankly I don't trust this company.I'll take the loss and the lousy 10 bucks they are offering but it's their loss because I will never order from them again. Sooner or later this will all catch up to them as more people read the bad reviews.

sallya66
10/30/18

Update: Wigsbuy finally refunded the money after I filed a complaint with Paypal. . But it took weeks. They kept saying the wig I returned was not the one I bought! Original posting here follows:

I tried to post this review on Wigsbuy with the link they sent me after I'd received the wig, but I couldn't submit it. They apparently don't allow customers who have complained to do reviews.I ordered this human hair wig in the attached photo (on the right) in size large but the order was automatically changed to medium. I wrote to Wigsbuy asking them to change it to large. When I received the wig, it was a medium, and they told me I could return it. I returned the wig via priority mail (cost $19) and received an email from Wigsbuy saying I hadn't returned it within 7 days (I hadn't been told about the 7 days). The next day, Wigsbuy said the wig I returned was synthetic. (I had ordered a synthetic wig earlier). My response: "if the wig is synthetic, I was cheated because Wigsbuy said it was human hair and charged me $146." Wigsbuy's response: "please send a picture of the wig you still have." My response: I sent three photos. Wigsbuy's response. "The wig in the pictures is the human hair wig. You returned the wrong one." The two wigs look nothing alike, so I sent a photo showing the two wigs side by side and asked: "are you SURE the wig on the left is the one that Wigsbuy made out of human hair to match the style on the right? " Wigsbuy has not yet responded and I can't post a review on their website, so I'm attaching a photo of the human hair wig I ordered (on the right) and the wig that Wigsbuy says is the human hair wig matching the style of the one I ordered.

Tip for consumers: don't trust them.

adrienneb53
10/30/18

I placed my order the beginning of October 2018 for 2 wigs. My card was debited 10/6/18 and on 10/27/18 I received One wig and the quality I am not impressed. The phone numbers listed I could not get a connection. I just send my second e-mail requesting a refund on the wig I did not receive. Today is 10/30/18. I will never order anything else from this company. I am very disappointed and stressed out.

michellef237
9/8/18

I will now purchase all of my hair pieces from Wigbuy, their selection is amazing. I purchased two wigs and when I received them I was a VERY HAPPY customer. I have received a lot of compliments on my wig, the hair is soft and curly; I look and feel fabulous.
I had an issue with "Expedite" shipping, I paid for this shipping option and didn't receive my package in the advertised time frame. I reached out to customer service, I explained my concern and the representatives took cars of me. They answered my email and addressed my concern in a timely and professional manner. The way the young ladies handled me made me a very happy client, I will do business with them again.

arpac
9/8/18

I've ever purchased in my life and I mean this with no exaggeration! Amazing
Amazing quality, first off the packaging was well cared for and prepared. The
hair is extremely SOFT AND THICK!!! I will definitely be ordering more.

anujs21
9/4/18

I'm absolutely in love with this wig! I've worn it on so many different occasions and love how natural it looks. I get so many compliments from others who think it's my natural hair. The wig is so soft and doesn't take too long to brush after wearing for an extended amount of time. Also, I purchased this wig at an attractive price.

sajedm
7/11/18

Bought a wig on wigsbuy for my sister (as a spare) and didn't really think that it would look like much- because it was so inexpensive. WRONG! It's a beautiful wig- looks really nice on my sister. It turns out it's her GOOD wig now, not a fill in for when she washes the others.
Order number:1259647

minervar12
6/30/18
• Updated review

I've been very pleasantly surprised that Wigsbuy reached out when I expressed dissatisfaction with the wig, They offered me two refund options, I chose one and they have been very quick in communicating and reimbursing me the $50 I agreed to and I have kept the wig.

“OK”
6/30/18
• Previous review

POSITIVES: the site is very easy to use, ordering was simple, delivery was very prompt and within the time promised for the model I chose (heads up, remember, most likely there will be customs fees payable to the courier on top of the price. Mine were almost $38 in customs fees).
Considering all the horrible reviews, which I stupidly only checked after, I was braced for disappointment. Well, what I got was better than the only curly-ish wig I could find at a store that cost a $100 more. The Wigsbuy is thicker, much more realistic-ish and again, less expensive.

NEGATIVES: of course it wasn't anything like the photo of the model I chose, which I half expected. What I got is a straight up frizzy 'fro. I doubt that it is made of human hair, as advertised. I'm uncertain as to the quality and whether it will hold the curl and hold up in general....to be seen.

I doubt that I will shop with them again - I'd rather save and get a quality wig made - which means a couple thousand dollars it seems...

I've attached photos of what I got and what was advertised on the website

cindyb289
6/29/18

I wrote a review on what my experience with trying to return an item on Wigsbuy. They have recently sent me the address to return the item after, asking for the address for two months.

I want to help others who have experienced grid lock from Wigsbuy when trying to send back your wig.

Here is the return address:

Tidebuy LLC
13535 Marquardt Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
(626) 662-0910

Make sure your wig still has tags attached and has not been worn. Get your receipt and make sure you send the post office tracking number. Don't give these people any reason to say they never received it..

I hope this helps.

nj25
5/22/18

I had an issue with the wig I received and the customer service department was swift to resolve the matter to a satisfactory resolution. Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Their Return Policy is attached and as you can see, it says nothing about a deduction for original shipping cost.

johnd1463
4/19/18

The wig came in a safe package. It is so soft and looks just like my natural hair. It is beautiful and the color looks so natural. The lace is soft lace and there is so much parting space. The wig is a really good quality hair. This wig is thick but not too thick. It looks exactly like the pictures if not better. There is baby hair on the wig. I have not experience shedding or tangling. This is the best wig yet! I am extremely satisfied with this wig. The hair looks like it grew from my scalp. I will purchase this wig again from this seller. I showed my family and friends and they also want one. I will not order any others wigs. This is my new favorite.

Order number:1265134

glendas23
4/4/18

The best thing you can say about a wig is that no one knows it's a wig. In the case of this wig, it's 100% true. I had so many compliments from friends and family, all saying that my new haircut looks amazing. I will most definitely be buying all of my wigs from wigsbuy.com and will recommend them to anyone who is interested! Also, the customer service is amazing. Thank you, Ada!

Tip for consumers: Buy from this site, if you love quality wigs and saving money!

leaho6
Leah O.
3/11/18

Rebecca immediately responded to my question regarding color! Her courtesy and helpfulness is outstanding. Will shop again from this site.

tammya34
1/22/18

Call the wigs are great they fit really good the color is always perfect and very happy with everyone I have purchased

oyenafu
1/19/18

I love the trendy celebrity hairstyle of this cheap African American wig. I got wonderful compliments from the people who looked at me wearing this cheap African American wig. Though shipment is delayed little bit, I was highly satisfied with this wig.

Order number:1236547

feliciap17
1/18/18

Please stay away from WigsBuy. I ordered a wig on December 16, 2017 and it arrived on January 10, 2018. The box that the wig was delivered in was wet inside the packaging. When I pulled the box out of the plastic it fell apart due to the dampness. It is obvious that the box was already wet when packed. The wig was not damaged but it was poor quality. It did not look like the photo at all. Plus I was sent the wrong color. To be honest, I could have purchase a better quality wig at a local Dollar General store. You could actually see the tracks at the top of the wig. I've contacted the company via email to get a refund. As yet, no response. It was definitely a waste of money. I think that they post their own reviews on the website. I find it hard to believe all the good reviews, especially, when I read so many bad ones over the Internet. I wish I would have read the reviews before I made the purchase. Do yourself a favor and not order from this company. It is definitely a rip off as well as a waste of hard earned money. YOU WERE WARNED!!!!!

Response from shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order.
I could see our representative has emailed you several times on January to confirm the problems. But we still haven't received any reply till now.
Please kindly send a reply so that we could help you further. You could also let me know at reviews@wigsbuy.com. Have a nuce day.
tammys129
1/15/18

I love my previous wig I received and get tons of compliments every time I wear it. I have since ordered three more! I'm obsessed! Their customer service team is great, they are so helpful. I recommend this site to anyone looking for a good quality hair piece at a reasonable price.

alabij1
1/14/18

I've spent 100s on wigs but this one is amazing at this price I'd recommend buying a few for the price keep yourself stocked up as they do take awhile to come I waited about a month .I'm also wondering if they have it in other colours I'd prefer a darker brown . I'm so pleased with it I don't have enough words to say about how good this wig is I'd recommend to anyone .
Order number:1156489

kathyl113
1/1/18

Wig was a complete joke - like a dime store wig. Trying to return was ... holy cow! Found out it is in China - had to take a picture - then was told they would only refund 65%. What a ripoff!

Response from shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order.
Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?
You could also email us at reviews@wigsbuy.com for any questions.
Have a nice day.
chevoughnc
12/21/17

I ordered 2 wigs for $160.00. They were nothing like they were pictured on the internet. They look like Halloween hair you would buy for $5 from a cheap custome shop. Worse they said they will only refund me 70% of my money. Complete waste of time and effort.

Response from shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Hi, Chevoughn,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order. I could see that finally you've reached an agreement with our representative and we've issued the refund accordingly. If you still have other questions, please let me know at reviews@wigsbuy.com. Thanks for your cooperation and have a lovely day.
janicej44
12/17/17

My dealing with Wigsbuy were resolve with a favorable outcome in my favor. Wigsbuy did return my money.

yogesha3
12/16/17

Love the wig! Never thought I would look good in one but this one looks great on me. I love how its adjustable for my head shape...which is big lol. But it looks really natural and has different natural color blends. My friends all say it looks real. Its super easy to clean and care for. Definitely recommend this wig.
Order number:1232364

swatia1
11/28/17

I freaking love this hair! I was a little scared to make the investment at first because I never wore a wig before and I was scared it wouldn't look good on me but right now I've been wearing the hair for about and I'm surprised by the lack of shedding and the silkiness of the hair. This hair is awesome and I highly recommend it.I wish I had gotten this one to begin with but at least I've seen the light and I am very pleased!!

jacquelynj7
11/26/17
• Updated review

Wigsbuy apologized for the mix up on the wig I brought and is making it right buy refunding me my money and they are doing it very promptly. They have taken full responsibility so I will try them again. Everyone makes mistakes so I will still be a wigsbuy customer.

“Ripoff”
11/26/17
• Previous review

I ordered a wig from these people and it took a month and a half to get the wig, when I got the wig it looks nothing like the picture. It is not even a Bob wig who does this and how can they get away with it. Do not order from this website I will never order from them again had I known it was coming from China I really would not have ordered. They are using our favorite artist and stars pictures making you thik the wig looks like that.

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

The positive ones are fake reviews. Standard English is butchered in these reviews. They also write things we would not say like "i recommend site to all my friends to buy." These bad reviews are the honest ones because they have no reason to lie and no agenda to put money in this merchant's pocket. The bad ones are assuredly those who HAVE paid for horrible wigs that are poorly made. They write these reviews for two reasons: 1. It is cathartic getting the scam off their chests, and 2. to help and warn others. It is a waste of time to leave an honest review to help others knowing people will not believe them!! For what reason do they have to lie?

By Angela D.

You are absolutely right Carol. Stay away from the folks!

By ra L.

No. They are a complete rip off.

By Hanna L.

I am so sorry. I as well am seeking a refund due to a cancellation of my order due to being told items were available when after I paid found out they were not. I keep pestering and pestering. All I have so far is an email from their finance dept stating a refund has been done!!! The truth will be known in 5 days which they say is how long it will take to put it back on my card. Putting hairspray on it is usually used to reduce shine on hair piece. Once you do anything to it even try it on it is as good as yours. My suggestion is to keep pestering them and pestering them!!!

By Jo S.

Dear Customer, So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day. Wigsbuy

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, so sorry for this. Could you kindly offer your order number so I can help you? Thanks for cooperation. Nice day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, can you kindly tell me your correct order number so that I could help you? Thanks! Have a good day.

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear customer, models worn on the site is the truly wig. And our wigs are customized, it can be made the same as the picture. So do not worry about this. Thanks! Have a good day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, can you tell me the item code so I can help you? Thanks! Have a good day.

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WigsBuy staff and other customers.

WigsBuy?