Review of WigsBuy

Tel: +86-29-68533057
reviews@wigsbuy.com

lindab1202
4/19/19

Please BEWARE. I purchased a wig from this site. It looked nothing like the description. I returned it BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE FULL PRICE FOR THE RETURN!
I read the return policy before I placed my order. Nothing was mentioned about not being able to receive a full price. If you decide to use this site I hope you have better luck than I did.

dorothyt45
4/17/19

The wig i recieved look NOTHING like the picture. Bad hair quality....My 19 year old daughter laughed when i pulled it out of the box. It was TERRIBLE.....SO DISAPPOINTED. IM GOING TO START A CLAIM. all the numbers they give you are bad numbers.

hollyc201
4/17/19

This company does nothing but put up fake pictures to lure you in and you receive garbage product in return. They will make you jump through hoops to only get partial money back. I have started a claim with the fraud department through my bank. Don't buy from them please

dawnw172
4/13/19

These Wigs are more expensive than the $10-$16 wigs you can get on Ebay - But... they are the same. Cheap and Do NOT look like the pictures. You have 7 days to return, but must call China and speak with customer service before you can return. Good Luck. Wig comes in a really nice box - but that is the only thing that is nice. These are Halloween wigs, not for everyday as they are described. Don't know why I didn't check the reviews before I purchased. They looked legit to me, but my mistake. Won't fall for an Online Wig purchase again.

arzuf
4/10/19

The natural hair wig that I bought for my mother looked nothing like the image! I attempted to contact and resolve an exchange 3 times and was ignored completely by their non-existent customer service! If you're considering a purchase, don't do it!

wandak34
4/5/19

Do yourself a favor. Don't purchase a wig from this company. I purchased 3 wigs from them. 1 of the wigs didn't look anything like the wig I purchased. I contacted them through online chat and explained the situation. I was told to send a picture of the wig to them and we would go from there. The wig they sent me was clearly not the wig I ordered. First they asked me to take it to my stylist to have it cut in the correct style. For that they were willing to give me a whopping $10 off. The cost of a cut at my salon is $65. They agreed to send the correct wig, but told me I was responsible for the shipping. Wait...what? I wrote them back to explain that shipping costs should be theirs since THEY sent ME the wrong wig! I could understand if I didn't like it and wanted to return it for something else, but they acknowledged they sent the wrong item. We have gone back and forth through email. I finally told them I just want a refund because this is poor customer service. I think there is also a language barrier working as well. Although they apparently have a warehouse here in the US, you will deal primarily with people who speak to you in broken English. It was very frustrating because I am not even sure they completely understood the conversation. I cannot give them any stars because the other 2 wigs they sent me weren't exactly what I ordered, but at least they were close. As a matter of fact, I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. They also have a number of complaints listed on the BBB site. I wish with everything in me that I checked there and here before ordering. My advise to anyone seeking to buy from Wigsbuy is "buyer beware". Getting issues resolved will be a serious hassle.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! They post pictures of celebrities and their actual hair cuts/styles. What you receive might not match what you are ordering at all AND if they send you the wrong item, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to return it. Not worth it!

odellh18
4/4/19

BUYER BEWARE,THE WIGS ARE NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES,BOUGHT THE WIGS FOR MY WIFE,SHE WOULD NOT PUT IT ON HER HEAD,PUT IT IN THE GARAGE DEALING WITH THE COMPANY,LIKE DEALING WITH CARD SHARKS,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,OR MON

alidan4
4/3/19

never recieved order, still waiting.. never recieved order, still waiting, never recieved order, still waiting

dianel226
4/2/19

I bought a remy hair wig that looks nothing like the photo. They will "need to revoke part of the labor cost and shipping cost, so the refund is $100", half on what I paid. I already paid to ship it back to them. They communicate with broken English and have no accountability other than reviews.

laurah612
3/31/19

I don't even want to give 1 star, but have no choice. Ordered in jan. Took a month to receive 1 of 2 items. Received was the Marie Osmond wig, but I had ordered in a lighter color (more brown/blonde highlights.) It looked horrible, more like a costume wig with weird kinky hairs all through it that stuck out in places. Some of the hair was white and the top of the cap had a gap in it in which the hair stood up and did not lay in place like picture on their website. Didn't even put it on my head. I put it straight back in the box. Never received the 2nd item and finally had to cancel it. They don't tell you they have to make them 1st, but this is what they lead me to believe in one email. I contacted them to return for full refund. They only wanted to give $40. refund, then changed it to $30. when I got pay pal involved. Their policy states full refund for damaged item due to their fault. Let me tell you, They do not honor their policy! Almost 3 months later & many emails, I returned wig to a warehouse in california (at my expense) They had excuse after excuse and acted like they did not understand me. I had to open case with pay pal. They begged me to close my case and they promised to refund. PP told me NOT to close case. They contacted me in private emails without PP and begged me to close the case also in which I saved all emails for proof. I finally had to escalate the case to PP and let them take over. They tried to play pay pal as well, but thank god PP helped me or I would have been out $145. My only regret is that I wish I had done my research better and read all the bad reviews before I purchased. I will never again order from anyone until I know where they are located and only after I have read all reviews!

phyllisp103
3/29/19

I have sent 9 request for someone to contact me. My wig arrived. It was the wrong color, was not monofilament and was not hand tied nor was it the same style. I have done everything I am suppose to do and they have done nothing not one thing to resolve this matter. they are just sitting on my money. Don't spend your money here. give it to a church out there somewhere or a soup kitchen.

kellyg227
3/29/19

I ordered a wig in January. I never received my wig. Thank God I ordered through PayPal. Wigsbuy told me to either order another wig because mine was stuck in inventory or request my money back.
They tried everything to not give me a refund. They claimed my email was wrong, they said they couldn't find my order yet I found it on there website in my account history. If it wasn't for PayPal I wouldn't have received my refund. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Below is the wig I bought that they're still advertising.

charleneb64
3/24/19

I waited almost two months for my order to reach me and when I opened package my two wigs (I accidentally ordered two of same wig style) they're ugly. They look like straw Order #1173852/1227541

sharonw356
3/20/19

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOUR CRAPPY WIGS THAT LOOK NOTHING LIKE WHAT THEY HAD ADVERTISED!!!! IT HARD TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM!!! IT WAS A WASTE OF $160!!!! LIARS AND SCAMMERS FROM OVERSEAS!!! THEN, THEY SEND YOU A GENERIC MESSAGE WHEN YOU GIVE THIS COMPANY A BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!! THE GOOD REVIEW ARE ALL LIES!!! THEY PLANTED THEM SO THAT THEY COULD DRUM UP BUSINESS!!!!!

rhondar77
3/14/19

I received a wig that I ordered. the wig was no where near the color I chose. After looking at the reviews and a YouTube video I figured I would at least give the "customer service" a chance to prove the reviews wrong. I was encouraged because I was contacted within 24 hours HOWEVER I have heard nothing else from them! Now I am stuck with a wig that I can't wear or return. I was looking forward to ordering other wigs from them. The website is impressive, but the company sucks!

loria121
3/14/19

I purchased 2 wigs the first one came in a month and the quality of this wig was so poor I can't wear it in public. Been waiting 2 Months for the second one to arrive and still nothing. They don't respond to my emails, other than a delay notice. They advertised a discount they didn't apply so I paid $800 for nothing!! Very upsetting and they don't care, once they have your money, you're out of luck. I would strongly advice against this company

kellim51
3/10/19

The wig I got wasn't exactly what I expected but Jessie, from the company said she would credit me $30 so I can put it towards having it straitened since it came curly.
I will gladly let others know that a customer was made happy and spread the word where I got my piece from to other Cancer patients and trichotillomania sufferers.

brendat32
3/10/19

I TRIED TO RETURN THE WIG BUT THAT'S A NO GO. THIS COMPANY DOESN'T HONOR A REFUND. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!!

emilyj142
3/10/19

I Emily Johanson from Miami, USA; done an exclusive shopping from wigsbuy. I always dreamed about to have some fashionable hairstyle and colorful. But i never had any. I found wigsbuy and they have a wide range of wigs. I bought 2 pieces and honestly I loved them all. I recommend with my honest heart to everyone who read my reviews. Thank you wigsbuy.

emilyj141
3/10/19

Quality is really good. As a fashion freak, I got many products together. Colorful wig and with 100% fashionable. Wonderful feelings whenever I wear them. All of my friends and family members ask me about. I recommend them with whole heart.

marinag45
3/6/19

It's not human hair. I sent the wig back the next day and received 50% of my $215 purchase price. Do Not Buy from this site.

janaeh3
3/4/19

Do not order anything from Wigsbuy! Wig did not resemble or meet description on website. Quality was inferior & sent wrong color/style.

No Return Address on website. Sent 5 emails requesting Return Address which Wigsbuy ignored, until I wrote a Review to Sitejabber. Wigsbuy will make this extremely difficult to return & once you do, they will not give you a full refund (wig was in brand-new condition, un-used, original box & all unopened).

Wigsbuy stated if I changed my review on Sitejabber to 4 stars they would give me a refund. This is blackmail. I paid $97.49, Wigsbuy offered $48 even though it was their error & they sent the wrong wig.

Had to file a claim with Bank/Paypal to get refund. WIGSBUY CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

brigittas2
3/3/19

This company is location in Poland/ China and you cannot get them to contact you back. My wig was size small and they did not want to exchange wig. So lost $135.00.

Amazon is a great place to buy a wig. Good prices and no problems with returns.

sallya66
10/30/18

Update: Wigsbuy finally refunded the money after I filed a complaint with Paypal. . But it took weeks. They kept saying the wig I returned was not the one I bought! Original posting here follows:

I tried to post this review on Wigsbuy with the link they sent me after I'd received the wig, but I couldn't submit it. They apparently don't allow customers who have complained to do reviews.I ordered this human hair wig in the attached photo (on the right) in size large but the order was automatically changed to medium. I wrote to Wigsbuy asking them to change it to large. When I received the wig, it was a medium, and they told me I could return it. I returned the wig via priority mail (cost $19) and received an email from Wigsbuy saying I hadn't returned it within 7 days (I hadn't been told about the 7 days). The next day, Wigsbuy said the wig I returned was synthetic. (I had ordered a synthetic wig earlier). My response: "if the wig is synthetic, I was cheated because Wigsbuy said it was human hair and charged me $146." Wigsbuy's response: "please send a picture of the wig you still have." My response: I sent three photos. Wigsbuy's response. "The wig in the pictures is the human hair wig. You returned the wrong one." The two wigs look nothing alike, so I sent a photo showing the two wigs side by side and asked: "are you SURE the wig on the left is the one that Wigsbuy made out of human hair to match the style on the right? " Wigsbuy has not yet responded and I can't post a review on their website, so I'm attaching a photo of the human hair wig I ordered (on the right) and the wig that Wigsbuy says is the human hair wig matching the style of the one I ordered.

Tip for consumers: don't trust them.

Response from shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Hi, we are so sorry for this. Could you kindly offer your order number so I can help you? Thanks! Nice day!
adrienneb53
10/30/18

I placed my order the beginning of October 2018 for 2 wigs. My card was debited 10/6/18 and on 10/27/18 I received One wig and the quality I am not impressed. The phone numbers listed I could not get a connection. I just send my second e-mail requesting a refund on the wig I did not receive. Today is 10/30/18. I will never order anything else from this company. I am very disappointed and stressed out.

Response from shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

The positive ones are fake reviews. Standard English is butchered in these reviews. They also write things we would not say like "i recommend site to all my friends to buy." These bad reviews are the honest ones because they have no reason to lie and no agenda to put money in this merchant's pocket. The bad ones are assuredly those who HAVE paid for horrible wigs that are poorly made. They write these reviews for two reasons: 1. It is cathartic getting the scam off their chests, and 2. to help and warn others. It is a waste of time to leave an honest review to help others knowing people will not believe them!! For what reason do they have to lie?

By Angela D.

You are absolutely right Carol. Stay away from the folks!

By ra L.

No. They are a complete rip off.

By Hanna L.

I am so sorry. I as well am seeking a refund due to a cancellation of my order due to being told items were available when after I paid found out they were not. I keep pestering and pestering. All I have so far is an email from their finance dept stating a refund has been done!!! The truth will be known in 5 days which they say is how long it will take to put it back on my card. Putting hairspray on it is usually used to reduce shine on hair piece. Once you do anything to it even try it on it is as good as yours. My suggestion is to keep pestering them and pestering them!!!

By Jo S.

Dear Customer, So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day. Wigsbuy

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, so sorry for this. Could you kindly offer your order number so I can help you? Thanks for cooperation. Nice day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, can you kindly tell me your correct order number so that I could help you? Thanks! Have a good day.

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear customer, models worn on the site is the truly wig. And our wigs are customized, it can be made the same as the picture. So do not worry about this. Thanks! Have a good day!

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative

Dear, can you tell me the item code so I can help you? Thanks! Have a good day.

By shriney y., WigsBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WigsBuy staff and other customers.

WigsBuy?