This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wholesale-dress.net

Wholesale-dress.net has a consumer rating of 1.89 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Wholesale-dress.net most frequently mention customer service, shipping method and tracking number problems. Wholesale-dress.net ranks 157th among Wholesale sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Bad customer service, bad communication, terrible quality.
How would you rate Wholesale-dress.net?

“Sorry guys but i sell things on line an delivery is...”

kristy m.
4/24/13

Sorry guys but i sell things on line an delivery is great you just need to no what delivery ems takes up to 20 days with tnt is 2 to 4 days ive gotten mine within a week from where they are to australia... products are fine... so i dont no why ppl are giving bad review. Maybe impatient, maybe picky for something that is half the price or more from in a shop

“Bought a bunch, from them, everything was going ok,...”

Alex B.
4/3/14

Bought a bunch, from them, everything was going ok, until i sent some stuff back because it was broken, never got that money... and then on another order, i had 19 item s missing, never saw a refund for that, cause they say it was shipped. And then they double ( heck almost tripple) charged my credit card. I'm in indonesia, Xixian xu a. K. a. Tony is an $#*! ( he's the boss over there). I now have to fight with my credit card to cancel the charges.

customer service (25)
joya6
January 31st, 2013

I shop on this site regularly, believe it or not. I've placed nine orders on WD so far and I plan on buying from them again in the future. Their customer service is hit-or-miss sometimes, but if you come off as polite then they'll give you the same respect in return. They've answered all of my questions, handled all of my orders quickly, and even helped me through with their bonuses/discounts.

From my experience, Wholesale-Dress is one of the few 'popular' Asia fashion sites that never overestimates their product weight. Even their shoes, heels, coats, and bags are nicely priced and average quality. This site also has reviews from users that give you a good idea of what you're getting. Just keep in mind that you get what you pay for. Use your common sense when buying online and judging from similar pictures, really. I'm nine orders in with Wholesale-Dress and now I KNOW what's gonna be cheap and what's going to be an amazing steal. You sort of train yourself to know what's gonna be crap or not, just from judging things. Bottom line is: when you're shopping on this site, the minute you start to doubt their product then don't buy it. So far, all of the things I've received are exactly the things I want. I even have two pairs of Black Milk galaxy leggings that I bought for $12 USD from WD.net!

Trust your instincts, and have a little faith in the customer service because it's not all that bad. Because there is SO MUCH MORE WORSE OUT THERE, just letting you know.

Also I think most wholesale shoppers don't realize that WD has a US warehouse, but with a limited selection. Still, it's extremely fortunate when you buy a good number of their clothes and shoes and don't have to pay the ridiculous shipping amount. So if you're a first-time buyer and live in the States, I definitely suggest you start from their US warehouse before you brave their China stock.

I've ordered from both warehouses frequently! They all arrive nicely, and they package their products in individual, personalized zip lock bags? Well, not the kind you'd store food in, but it's nice that they just don't wrap their things in saran wrap. I always use FedEx as my shipping option. It's safe, tracked, fast, and you usually have to sign for it. Which is something great to have, in my opinion.

If you need any sort of help from ordering to product quality, I can gladly post pictures or videos of all my clothes, bags, shoes and etc.

alexb80
April 3rd, 2014

I now have to fight with my credit card to cancel the charges.

priscat
January 30th, 2014

Disappointed in the quality because it didnt match what I saw online. Also, i couldnt track my parcel because the tracking number keeps cutting off the letters & thus coming out on my Phone as a calling number. My goods were nearly sent back because d postal service said no fone no was provided thus took the pain to come to my house to locate me &i as a result paid the postal services extra money according to them "service charge". I wont be buying nor recommend anyone here.

kristym
April 24th, 2013

jessicas22
October 14th, 2012

This site is actually an extremely good value if you dont pay for shipping (they have promos) I bought from the new york warehouse, which may be why the quality and shipping were so fast. I got the box of clothing about a week after I ordered and the items were very good quality. I ordered $300 of stuff as a retailer and they actually seem like good quality (only 4/50 items were defective everything else was pretty much perfect condition. Sizes do run small, so my customers are petite girls. Here is my website: brokecollegegirls.bigcartel.com

Markups are about 70%

suheilyf
December 28th, 2014

I really liked the clothes from this website very chic and unqiue I hate that shipping takes forever even when you do fast shipping other than that I shall keep on ordering from here :).

Tip for consumers:
Make sure to ask if an item is out of stock before you order it.

paulai1
February 20th, 2014

They pull you in with the "good low prices" what you don't know is that they charge you you double or triple the price just on shipping. You also don't even get your order till a month later. On top of all this you can't even imagine the hassle of returning an item. You Don't really know what you're gonnq get. Its all poop to me. Not worth even looking through. Its a BIG disappointment!

danielw41
August 22nd, 2013

I ordered a jersey and it came the following week. Looked just as nice as the same stitched jersey's that you pay $100. I highly recommend this site...

lengwes
October 25th, 2013

Bad experience twice. First time i ordered, paid for the item using paypal but never received the item. Second time, wanted to register so i could buy, the said they will send me an email to reset my user password and up to now, it hasnt arrived. I dont ever want to go on their site again!

vikasn
October 21st, 2013

I have placed 8 orders in one day. Next day morning i see in there website that 3 orders have not been processed and 2 orders payment failed but the payment was charged on multiple cards with which i tried.

Now I do not have a clue if I will get my order on time and second thing will i get the money back for the Global collect payment method which failed. I would suggest order on and then if it works go ahead else you are risking your money and business as you will not get the goods on time as promised by them.

robertm28
January 23rd, 2011

While the wait time was about three weeks the price and quality was great. I ordered a wedding dress and another 7 formal dresses. I entered my fiancee's sizes, paid and got my goods in about three to four weeks. Everything was as we expected. We added two inches to the length of the wedding dress, so that we can have it altered later. My fiancee was happy, so I am very happy.

muneerai
October 10th, 2013
simonb46
February 17th, 2014

Wholesale-dress.net, Rosewholesale, Everbuying, These are all the same scam sites, Stay away from them all, No service, never received the items and customer service none existant. I have reported these site to Paypal, Facebook (where they are advertised) and the police. They recieve payment then ask for more info like your driving licence or passport and to pay again via western union, I advice no-one to do this as these are all classic fraud activities... Never use these sites...

veronikak
July 22nd, 2013

It is 50/50 chance with this page for me.
I think I ordered twice with them. I got quite nice bag and (I could not believe it) nice and comfy shoes. Not flawless, but OK for the price. But I ordered two dresses and I am probably not going to wear them because they sent me completely different colors - It makes me really crazy, what do these people think?

I ordered very nice dust pink and I got bright awful blue, and the other dress were mixture of colors but does not even remotely resemble to the picture.
I am not going to try returning because I waited 5 weeks for the order to arrive, and honestly considering the price it is too much effort for me.

joana19
February 9th, 2013

So far so Good... The quality of the clothes i say its worth the money. Ive been buying clothes and shoes from wholedress.net for quite a long time now. And i did get what i expected. Why 4 star? Hmmm some color may not fit the picture perfectly but its normal coz sometimes pictures are not that acurate. So il be shopping again in wholedresses.net

barbaraj17
August 2nd, 2014

The reason why you have such bad experience is that this company from China goes under so many different names and has the cutest clothes. The problem is that the factory has girls of all ages making the dresses and coats etc. So you might get an ok piece then you get a horrible piece but it's like playing Russian roulette you don't know what your odds are of getting a good seamstress. There are so many bad reviews, it would be better to take the picture to a seamstress and get a good product xo

amilyan
February 3rd, 2014

I absolutely love this site, but remember where it's coming from and the price. I must tell you, you get what you pay for but i say its absolutely worth it for the price and a nice style. I was kind of worrying because of some of the reviews and whem it would come in and how bad it would be. I ordered December 30 and it came in today February 3 and i live in Ga, Usa and used standard shipping. I am satisfied from what i paid for but i say its worth it. They will see this customer again!

jessam1
November 9th, 2012

As what I've noticed, there are a lot of bad reviews with this website. I don't know why, 'coz in my opinion this website is great! It is one of the wholesale stores I would love to go shop. They got really nice and affordable clothing - & they also ship fast!^^

mahyat
April 14th, 2014

This website is a HUGE SCAM! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!
Once you have ordered something and the money has been taken out of your bank account they tell you the item is not in stock (only after 2 weeks of emailing them!) and then when they refunded my money they did not refund the whole amount!

This is how they make money! Make $10 off each person that orders from there without evening selling a product and they're rich!

galaxic
June 6th, 2014

1st of all, some of their customer service agents are horrible in manners, they never accept their ill behaviour towards customers. Their product is just okay okay type... shoes are really good one. Overall a good genuine website except some of this customer service agents. They should go & get proper english training & behaviou training too

kiaras
January 18th, 2014

I ordered a jacket from the site over a month ago and paid for the fastest method of shipping available, but the order says it is still processing... If I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have bothered. I sent them an email asking what the heck was going on and never received a response. I would not recommend buying anything from this site.

veronicab3
November 10th, 2013

This place has a bad rep it seems but I didn't actually have that bad of an experience. I ordered a larger item, a gown. It was not the greatest quality but I definitely was still able to wear it, it's one of my boyfriend's favorite gowns I own, he always asks me to wear it to every event we attend. My only problem with them is that they are slow on shipping so if you have a time constraint, don't bother with them. I ordered at least a month in advance and didn't get the dress until two weeks after the event.
However I would order from them again, I was happy enough with the quality of what I paid for that I think it was worth the extra time. The gown is actually shown in my profile picture if you are interested to see what the product looked like.

lillil
January 21st, 2014

First they didn't find ma payment and refused to change the status of my order even when I send them all information needed.So called customer service is terrible. They all have learned the same phrases, but don't really understand English at all. They refused to help me and after I told them I am going to police they "found" my payment. Then they claim my order is sent. Bulls**t! My package can't be found anywhere by the number they gave me and by now it should be here already, I paid for FAST delivery... I have no answers just " wait and wait" I think they cheat customers, steal money and lie lie and lie. I am very angry, no one answers my emails, same phrases from "customer" service. Instead I recommend Sammydress and light in the box, very polite, very fast delivery and excellent products! But this wholesale - site - Stay far far away...

andrewm69
February 5th, 2013

Like dan s said, this website is very obviously a chinese knckoff market. If you are expecting a high quality tshirt and good customer service when you are paying 70cents, the problem lies with your judgement.
They do indeed over charge for shipping, but it isn't that much more than anywhere else over charges.

I placed a small ($30) order with them in october 2011 and it arrived in march 2012 (this was outside the 1-3month timeline, but for $30 and this many clothes, I didn't mind. ($30 is not even 1 pair of jeans in the uk.)). Every item was wearable, not terrible quality either to be honest. It is now february 2013 and I still wear the clothes I got there, a button came off something... but buttons come off anything if you tug hard enough.

Ordering from this site is definitely a gamble, and I see now they have a new warehouse in the US, but items there cost a bit more than I remember from china.

I was thinking of ordering some free boots since I got $5 for confirming my email on their site and $18 for posting a 31 second youtube video. I haven't tried yet, so maybe their credit doesn't cover shipping. But if it does and everyone can get $23 for very little effort - give it a try!

Tl; dr - chinese knockoff website, cheap prices = not the best quality. Expect huge communication problems. Ordering here will ALWAYS be a gamble.

lanai
July 22nd, 2011

It's actually a hit or miss from this site, that's why I'm giving it a 2 star. I've bought items through them, mind you these items are usually less than $5 dollars. As cliched as it is, you get what you pay for. I would not buy bags or any of their blouses because I notice those are the ones that are least quality. I would buy plain shirts, cardigans, shoes, accessories and jackets... it's cheap for what you get. And yes, shipping takes about 1.5-2 months unless you pay for expedited shipping.

Find the websites of brick and mortal stores (Gap, Old Navy, Wet Seal, etc).

By veronica s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wholesale-dress.net staff and other customers.

wholesale-dress.net is your first and best source for information about wholesale-dress. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wholesale-dress.net?

Have a question about Wholesale-dress.net?