Review of WeatherTech

Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440, United States
sales@weathertech.com

tracye1
3/29/18
• Updated review

We just purchased another set of front floor mats, back floor mats, and cargo liner for a different make and model car than we've ever purchased before. Perfect fit just as all the others. Excellent product and company!

“Amazing products (car mats and cargo liners) fabulous customer service”
3/29/18
• Previous review

We have been Weathertech customers for over 15 years and can't say enough good things about the products and service. Weathertech makes car mats and cargo liners that are far superior to anything our car dealers/manufacturers offer.

The materials are high high quality that last and stand up to years of abuse. The mats and liners are laser cut to the specifications of your make, model, and year of vehicle -- and that is how you order based on those criteria. Different colors available to match or contrast interiors.

The fit is absolutely amazing!! The newest mats and liner we received go all the way to the door so you don't get rain/snow/slush/mud on the car carpet. The cargo liner is a requirement for our family and we order it the same day we purchase our vehicles!!

Though I shouldn't say -- our local very-high-end-dealer sells Weathertech mats from their parts department because they are so much better than what the car manufacturer makes.

We've ordered 7 sets of mats and liners over the years and all have been extraordinarily easy orders. Phone support has been helpful and friendly.

I'm NOT promising anything of their service but we ordered our 3rd set of mats/liners in a year and didn't like the color -- all we wanted to do was exchange them and make it quite clear this was our mistake and not theirs. They did the exchange for free and thanked us for being such loyal long term customers!

100% recommend products and service!!

katrinab27
10/15/17

I have had my set of 2 front car mats for over a year now. Got dark gray to cover
the dirt. They are very hard to get clean. Loose dirt vacuums up ok but the ground in dirt is truly difficult. The fit was absolutely not good for my car as the sides did not cover like they should. For what they cost it was a "Would not recommend to a friend". Shipping charge was much too high. I am the only one in my car so it is not heavily used by children or dogs.

Questions? Get answers from the WeatherTech staff and other customers.

WeatherTech?