Review of Voonik

Tel: 080 6666 7777
care@voonik.com

mohitg19
5/27/19

I had ordered one green polo t shirt from voonik that was unfitted to me i returned it on same way but the have refunded me 50 percent amount when i made a call to their customer services they said that i wont get the left 50% refund. very very bad i have launched the complaint against them in consumer court.

neelc2
4/9/19

Poor Communication With seller....No one reply my ticket last 20 days....Give me number who able to communicate with seller.

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi ,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We request you to kindly provide us your registered number or registered email id or you can share your order details at ss@voonik.com.

- Regards
nadimv
1/1/19

You help me voonik 9939430416. I have to you and your family u want me to u I want u to be a friend and I will never miss u so much and I

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Nadim,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We request you to kindly provide us your order number or registered email id you can share your order details at help@voonik.com. So,that we can assist you better.Our customer care team is available from 9AM to 9PM, seven days a week.
call: 08044443333/08033456789

lopik
12/13/18

Club factory customer care helpline number 6291671875.9934768602...6291809197Club factory customer care helpline number 6291671875.9934768602...6291809197Club factory customer care helpline number 6291671875.9934768602...6291809197

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is voonik online shopping ( Voonik.com ) kindly reach out to (Club Factory )Customer care for further assistants.

-Regards
razak6
11/15/18

Mr voonik customer care helpline number

Mr voonik customer care helpline number

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi,

call: 08044443333/08033456789

venkatg3
7/4/18

I searching 0star fake online very poor service displays rate and billing rate is too deferential.....................

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Venkat,

We are truly sorry to know that you are upset, as discussed over the call we have initiated the refund for your order number -R0094558882-1 on 1st July 2018

mam335
3/22/18

TERRIBLE!! I returned an item and I NEVER got refunded for it. Technically means they stole money from me because I paid for something that I do not have, but they can still resell.

I have contacted them SO MUCH over the past two months and all I get are general comments saying they are looking into the issue. Yeah, right... I have never experienced such terrible costumer service. It is NOT that hard to refund what it is owed to me. You might have gotten extra, undeserved money from me this time, but all you did was lose me as a costumer since will never buy from them again.

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi,

amnad1
1/13/18

Ordered a product. Received the worst quality ever seen. Product costs RS 560/-, similar product available in RS 60/- in local markets
Company founders are very intelligent as they do not allow the return or exchange.
Product is cheap.
Should we file a COMPLAINT or move to consume court?

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We request you to kindly provide us your order number or you can share your order details at help@voonik.com. So,that we can assist you better.

prathikshan
12/12/17

OMG, never seen these kind of online business. I am received ladies hand bag with full of rust in all the buttons , art leather upholstery ruptured in 3-4 places. full dust occurred.

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Prathiksha,

Sincere apologies for this unpleasant experience. Request you to share your order details at help@voonik.com and give us a chance to change your perspective.

archanas9
11/2/17

You can't exchange your product in voonik since.. They people very intelligent.. Product shrink and damage after first first wash.... Sehhh.. Disgusting site.... Very bad quality after wash... And they do no exchange after wash..

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Archana,

We are sorry for the trouble caused. We are forwarding this case to our quality check department right away.

mrudulas
11/1/17

I had ordered 3 dresses from Voonik.The material for all those 3outfits was horrible. It was nothing like they were showing on their website. The stitching is not professional at all-- there were no zipper or buttons or anything to close off the skirts and you are afraid to even wear it with fear that the large stitches might open up. The saddest part was that instead of a stitched top they just sent a piece of cloth. Very disappointed and i recommend not to buy from them at all. i did try to send them an e mail to fix the problem of stiching the top but they denied it as it was past 15 days. Sure that was true but i live in USA and when my son returned from his business trip he mailed it to me so of course there was more days then their policy allows but the fault was on their side for not delivering the product they promised. If they want to improve and increase their business they should be professional and deliver the products as shown.If the error was on their side they should fix it irrespective of the time frame. Really disheartening by their response.

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Mrudula,

Accept our sincere apologies for this unfortunate incident. We are forwarding this case to our quality check department right away.

soniak20
10/28/17

I ordered 1 red suit .but when i got , that has v.poor quality fabric .my boutique also surprised to see such a bad quality fabric.i had written many msg to customer care but no reply for changing.Atlast i had given it to my maid .she also refused to take it her home .now u can imagine how bad is product quality as maid also denied to take it.0it.0rating option nhi h.so i gave1

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Sonia k,

We are sorry to know that you are upset with us. Please share your order number and contact details at help@voonik.com, we will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

rajivs10
8/5/17

No quality check is been done . Received the shoe in bad condition my order number is 65347121887 so pls take care before you order

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Dear Rajiv,

We are truly sorry to know that you are upset with us. We're forwarding this case to our Quality Check team who will take the necessary action right away.
We notice that the order number you have provided is invalid. Please share the correct order number and contact details at help@voonik.com, we will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

komalk4
7/19/17

I give a Vonik 5 star because best in quality, material and cheap price also.It also give best service

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Komal,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and liking our collection. Keep Shopping @Voonik.com.

Thanks and Regards,
sumanp4
7/17/17

Hi all, i ordered two items on Voonik, the quality i received you can't think, worst quality which u can get on footpath so never do order on Voonik . i suffered so want to teel you gutys be carful all worst products avaliable on Voonik

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Suman,

We are truly sorry to know that you are upset with us. Please share your order number and contact details at help@voonik.com. We will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

navneetaj
7/11/17

Voonik is a fraud company,my order no was R8137575916,I ordered the saree,but when I received it,it was completely different from which I ordered,
I request to every one plzzzz donot purchase anything from this site.

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Navneeta,

We are so sorry that you did not receive the product of your choice. As discussed over the call, we promise, we will investigate the issue to figure out, how such a product got cleared in Quality check. We will ensure that such issues are not repeated with any other customer in future. For any further, assistance kindly write to us at help@voonik.com & we'll look into it.

Thanks and Regards,
nehal12
7/10/17

Very bad quality clothes......color and print just gone in first wash. ... .product quality is very bad and cheap

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Neha,

We are sorry to know that you are upset with us. Please share our order number and contact details at help@voonik.com. We will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

vinuthanr
6/1/17

They will allow seller to send damaged and unfit disqualified products when customer makes exchange for new one or refund of amount. the shipping charges will not to be given back, this is new way to cheat customer and make money without any service. dont go for this F*** site

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Dear Vinuthan,

sonamj3
5/21/17

Not return Policy..Bad Service..... So much high rate of all product. Worst site..So I called to ask about the poor return policy, they told me that he could not speak to me. Worst Customer Service.

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Sonam,

We are truly sorry to know that your upset with us. Please share your order number and contact details at help@voonik.com, we will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

shamis2
4/19/17

stupid,idiot,wanker,fool,bastard,crap,bull$#*!,bloody......voonik is just worst and fraud.....its just waste of money....this people does not return money too.......

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Shami,

chenchuk
4/13/17

I ordered for a stitched anarkali dress.. but it came out to be unstitched.. What I am I to do with a piece of net cloth not even with a lining in it.. I stay abroad and cudnt stitch it with proper measurements.. Total waste of money.. Dat will be my 1st and last shopping with this site..

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Hi Chenchu,

gs89
4/12/17

why don't u ask the sellers of the product to send photos of the original dress/clothes along with your catalog photos on the website so that customers like us can compare both the photos and then order it. it will be very convenient for us... as i have read many reviews regarding the same that the photo showed in website is very different from the delivered product(clothes) and has poor quality issues.. i think all shopping websites for clothing who have such problems with quality and difference in their actual product should do the same to avoid negative remarks of customer and unsatisfactory..................... pls think about it i'm sure other customers will agree to this..

chetnab
4/8/17

i received the wrong product ... was out of station so was not able to contact within 24hrs and now they have refused to change the oder...

pc91
4/2/17

i ordered shoes before 1 month,,,,still i didn't got cashback from their side,,,fake people,,,and i ordered in woman's category...they sent man's shoes....very disappointing..

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Dear PC,

hrta
3/29/17

Dont shop with this website guys. Its was totally fraud.
I ordered a jeans it was delivered to late after i got the order
i got wrong delivery.after that i sumit for refund but cash on delivery charge is not credited on my account.after that i ordered another pants with that credit + paytm wallet after i order it doesn't shown on my ordered option but its shown order successsfull after that i m going to see the credit points its shows the remaining last one...then i ordered again thn same thing happend but my paytm wallet balance with credited by them..pls guys be carefull

Response from Voonik H., Voonik Representative
Dear Hrt,

Team Voonik

A: Sita, Kindly log in to the voonik application /website select the product you get the option of check pincode enter the pincode and place an order. Please feel free to reply back to us in case any further help. We will be glad to help you. Our customer care team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can write to us: care@voonik.com or call: 08044443333 Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Hi Rajan k, We did not hear from you over past 2 days. Please feel free to reply back to us in case any further help. We will be glad to help you. Our customer care team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can write to us: care@voonik.com or call: 08044443333 Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Hi Urvashi, Accept our sincere apologies for this unfortunate incident. We're forwarding this case to our Quality Check team who will take the necessary action right away. Please share your order number and contact details at help@voonik.com so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest. Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Please share your order number and contact details at help@voonik.com, we will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at help@voonik.com. Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Dear Faayezah, We would like to inform you that our vendors are the ones who modify the prices. If you notice, both the products are manufactured by different sellers. The prices differ due to the material, finishings, embroidery etc. Even though the images may look similar, these are for reference only. For any further assistance, please write to us at help@voonik.com. Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Dear Sumit, We service to 3 million + people in a month. Out of 3 mn people, sometimes a few Customers don't like the product or get the delivery late, and complain on social media. For such cases, we take immediate action and resolve issues at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at help@voonik.com . Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Dear Sarika, We notice that you have returned the product and the refund for the order- R4679493855 is initiated on 20 Oct 2016, request you to check in the bank with the Transaction Reference_ID => N291160197227280 . For any further assistance, please write to us at help@voonik.com . Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Dear Anshika , The products that are delivered to you will be the same as shown in the picture but however there might be a slight color difference as the pictures are captured by a high resolution camera under different exposures. For any further assistance, please write to us at help@voonik.com . Regards, Team Voonik

By Voonik H., Voonik Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Voonik staff and other customers.

Voonik?