USVitalRecords.org

USVitalRecords.org has a consumer rating of 1.22 stars from 94 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. USVitalRecords.org also ranks 25th among Government Records sites. The most common issues with USVitalRecords.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Son let me know he'd found the birth certificate Wednesday evening.
  • My credit card company refunded my money, but would have preferred the death certificates.
How would you rate USVitalRecords.org?

“Super Fast”

Ted F.
3/16/19

It took me 5 minutes to order. Took a couple of weeks. The govs not that fast. Got it, got my passport. Boom.

“GO DIRECTLY TO TO THE STATE FOR YOUR NEEDED...”

Kevin H.
1/17/20

I cannot believe a site like this can advertise on the webpage of a state agency. I tried to get a death certificate and got lead to this SCAM website. Ended up paying $70 more than what it costs to go thru the state for their "expedited" services. After the purchase, i felt something wrong so I ordered the next needed death certificate through the proper state website. I received the 1 from the state a couple weeks later. IM STILL WAITING ON THE 1 FROM THIS SCAM WEBSITE 10 DAYS AFTER receiving the 1 from the state and wonder if I will EVER receive it. No way to call them. UNBELIEVABLE. Someone needs to put a STOP to This BS!

birth certificate (32) credit card company (5) customer service (6) credit card (11) phone number (3) google search (3) web site (4) 2 birth certificates (3)
karig20
March 21st, 2019
Hooray for this company!!! I was able to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. My case was a closed adoption and had lost the original certificate. About three weeks later, I got it in the mail! I'm thrilled! I read the complains on this page and though I'd lost my money.... I highly recommend them!! Thanks US Vital Records!! One happy customer here!
scts
May 6th, 2018
GO TO YOUR LOCAL STATE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD! CHEAPER,.............................................................................................................................................
shauntellec1
Shauntelle C. – USVitalRecords.org Rep
Hello SCT S.
Customer Service is one of our top priorities, which is why we do our due diligence and inform the public of this prior to people filll out our application forms. That is why on every single page on our webiste, you will find that we inform the public that vital certificates and forms may be ordered from the relevant government agency for free or a lesser cost.

As most of you, I am trying to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. I emailed US Vital Records and received a phone number for California Dept. of Public Health (916) 445-2684. It turns out that the US Vital Records is a third party and it sounds like I can go directly through (my birth state Dept of Public Health. The lady told me where to go on the website https://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/Pages/default.aspx . Keep in mind I was born in California. You need to find the site for your state. Submit the application, $25 payment and a self addressed stamped envelope. and gave me the address for the California office. I hope this was helpful.

By John F.
See more answers (3)

I paid $47 to get said forms and have been waiting on my birth certificate for more than 8 weeks! My states public health dept. sent the application back stating that I didn't include $25 fee. I paid a total of $72 and I'm still waiting for my bc. Huge scam

By Karishia W.

This business is located in Spain. They are scammers.

By Karishia W.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

Official government issued vital certificates. Quick, Easy & Secure. Rush Processing. Expedited delivery. No lines. No time off work. Order online now!

shauntellec1
Shauntelle C.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USVitalRecords.org?

Have a question about USVitalRecords.org?