USVitalRecords.org reviews

Tel: 1.844.477.4141

4 reviews with 4 stars

jasont240
3/21/19

Ordered my certificate. Took only a few minutes to complete the form. Took a few weeks to get the certificate. Government just doesn't get them out that fast I guess. Anyways, no problems for me. Easy enough and have my certificate. Some people say they can't phone them. They give you a phone number when you order and they answered when I called.

tedf57
3/16/19

It took me 5 minutes to order. Took a couple of weeks. The govs not that fast. Got it, got my passport. Boom.

jayt136
3/15/19

I had no problems. Easy form and had my certificate in a couple of weeks. Will be ordering again for my wife and son.

rickm129
4/24/17

I was born in New York but live in Florida now. They took care of it, pretty easy. Did have to scan and send my ID. Pain, but I get it.

Response from Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative
Thank you for your review.
We are happy you received your certifiate and apprecaite your patience regarding the ID Verication process. This is a safety measure. As the order is placed online these steps ensure only the eligible requesters may receive a certificate.

Shauntelle

Customer Service Manager
Email support@usvitalrecords.org
Web usvitalrecords.org

I was charged $49. for the application form which is pretty high but I did receive the two birth certificates that I ordered. I received them within two weeks of sending the application.

By Jeannine M.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kristin, We are a private online processing company with over 12 years' experience serving 45 US states. Over a quarter million people have trusted us with their vital record orders because we focus on quality customer service and work hard to ensure the accuracy and successful delivery of your certificate.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Eddie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to assist you and answer any of your concerns.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for USVitalRecords.org