USVitalRecords.org reviews

Tel: 1.844.477.4141

72 reviews with 1 star

connieb209
6/11/19

Spent over $200 and never hear from them again. Called credit card company, opened a case but was denied a refund from credit card company case the site says no refunds.

jordanj43
6/3/19

3rd party website charged me $85.38 for their fee go straight to vital statistics website! Way cheaper and just as easy to go to vital statistics real website. I could have saved my $85 if I realized this was a 3rd party website hoping to help someone else save money

mirandaa23
5/31/19

But yeah, total fraud. I didn't realize the charge would be $59 until it hit my bank account and I decided to look up reviews only to find this. My fault for not checking first, hopefully I'll be able to reverse the charge.

pattir46
4/19/19

This is a complete scam. These people should be charged with fraud. If you need a copy of your vital records you should go to your DMV office, it will cost you $14 and you will walk out the door with it. If you found this web site and thought it was a good way to avoid a 2 hour wait at your DMV, know this you will not get anything. If you try to call you will not reach a person, etc. What you need to do is contact your credit card company, and have them start a fraud investigation, they will get your money back for you. Just a complete scam. Don't let them get away with it.

glennh116
4/12/19

We sent them $59.00 to get my wife's birth certificate. They in turn sent us and application to fill out and mail in to the state with a check for $22.00 to get the birth certificate. We could have done that without any help from this Korean owned company that takes your money then either subs to someone else or sends you a do it yourself.

tolgab2
3/29/19

Ordered a Birth Certificate on Feb 21st and we still do not have it on March 29th.

They had numerous issues with transplanting the last name in to the middle name field (something wrong with their crappy mobile site).

They pass the buck to a service called VitalChek which is pretty much the worst service I've ever used. Terrible customer service. We spoke to them numerous times and have to keep sending them the same information and pictures of documents over and over and after a few days we always get an emails saying "Further info Required".

Also their customer service takes over 30 minutes to answer the line.

In Virginia I found that you can just go to the DMV to get your Birth Certificate for only about $20. We will go there instead.

cinl2
3/29/19

I needed to renew my driver license. DMV recommended them.
They charged $60 to transpose the info I gave them onto a form for ME to send so
I could get a document I needed to renew.
On top of that charged an international fee.

WHO ARE THESE CLOWNS????

martaw12
3/26/19

To give them a 1 is too much. Anyone writing a positive is them as all they do and can do is auto populating on a form that you give them info on. They do not, nor cannot expedite ANYTHING. They will not call you and only 1 email after I sent 3 and that email was a lie too. We all need to sue them. 47 bucks...we are actually going to hire someone to fight them legally. It is the principle. SHAME! Scum bags!!

ginac148
3/21/19

Ordered my son's bc, never recieved anything. Called our states vital statistics office and they told me this place is just a bunch of bs and that I need to try to get my money back. There is no number to call anyone or anything. This is complete crap to take peoples hard earned money. Total ripoff

kandaceb3
3/18/19

Its a damn shame that you guys rip off a disabled person or anybody. There is no number to contact or nothing! paid $59 then they asked me to print the application. so i did then asking for a $10 application fee. theres no where to contact them or anything

pattyg54
3/11/19

This site is a scam. Too bad a pop up does not come up. I filled out application online and paid $150 or so as I also wanted copies of my birth certificate. Then they told me a few days later to print out application I filled out on line on their site and mail directly to NJ Vital Statistitics in Trenton NJ and send a check for $22 and $2 per copy which was way less than I paid USVitalRecorders via credit card. I mailed in my application and checks and 4 weeks later, nothing from NJ. Just called State of NJ Vital Stats office Custmoer Service. He told me they have this company and they are a scam. Said any time you type in search for any State vital records their web site pops op as only option several times any people think it is legitamate. And it is not. Now I will start all over. Wish I had checked out if this was a scam before I authorized $150 payment and now they have all my family info. Don't be their next victim!

Tip for consumers: DON NOT USE! It is a scam site!

lanetteb3
2/26/19

I needed a birth certificate urgently. AFTER charging $155 to my credit card (for a $22.00 birth certificate), they inform me that they need a copy of my ID, and a form to be notarized before they can process anything. After that, I get notice that ALL ORDERS ARE DELAYED. So I paid over $100 in shipping for 3-5 day delivery for a piece of paper, and then am informed that they can't actually do that, and who knows how long it will take. Frustrated, I call the state to see how long the delay is going to be and try to get a refund for my expedited shipping. The state informs me that I actually ordered from a 3rd party website, and that they mail birth certificates for $22.00, and only charge $8.00 for expediting shipping. I was floored. I tried to contact statevitalrecords.org through the phone to cancel and was unsuccessful. I then saw that even if you cancel an order, you are still going to be charged at least $14. I had to call my bank and tell them not to let the $155 pending charge go through, and get a new debit card sent to me. My bank insisted on a new debit card because the entire thing was so shady, they didnt want that company to have my card number. I ordered my birth certicate at the .gov website for $22 that same day. I did not need to show ID or have ANYTHING notarized. It was so much easier and saved me $128 dollars. I am so glad I found out this was a scam and was able to dispute it with capital one and get my money back. I know others weren't so lucky. STAY AWAY.

davidw1386
2/15/19

I filled out their form. They followed with an email stating I supplied incorrect information and left a number for a call back. I called back and left a voice mail. No response to the voice mail. So, I sent an email cancelling. Then I received an email that stating that I would be charged $89.87 because: "we are a service oriented business committed to the highest quality in customer service. We cannot provide refunds or cancel an order for any of our services as all vital record orders are reviewed and processed upon receipt." Caveat emptor! Stay away from this place.

lucasr51
2/8/19

They charge you and then place another order on your behalf to Vitalchek.com (also dodgy). Complete scam, I can't believe these guys are allowed to opeated.

kayw91
2/2/19

They claim to give you actually certificates when in actuality it's an application for the certificates which are free! They charged me 47 dollars and I now have to dispute this with my bank just to get a refund because there is no live person to talk to! Just a run around! People do research before you pay for anything online!! Contact the health department in the city which you need to obtain any such documents!!

missyr11
1/31/19

Just go online to the source!! Your County!! So much cheaper!! All of these "Vital Record" Sites are a scam!! Going right to the county and requesting a needed certificate online is much, much cheaper and easier AND just as secure!!! Don't believe a word you read on these sites, PLEASE!!!

rebeccak153
1/28/19

I ordered my marriage certificate from USVitalrecords.org on November 8th, 2018. In the confirmation email they stated that it would be 2-3 weeks, not including shipping time before I received my order. After 6 weeks I sent a message asking about my order and was told that the state of Tennessee received my order on November 25th and it would take 2-4 weeks, not including shipping time, to receive my order. Another 6 after the order was received by the state of Tennessee I inquired again on the status of my order. Four days later they respond that it is under investigation. That has been 11 days ago and I have heard nothing since. However, THEY WASTED NO TIME CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD $85!!! It has now been nearly 12 weeks since I placed my order. I could have driven to Tennessee and back for less and saved myself a lot of trouble.

danielw370
1/23/19

They charged my card $125, then emailed that I would have to use a different card and provide additional information. They did not provide birth certificate. They did not respond to my phone call. As other have indicated, they are criminal.

jessicar354
1/11/19

This is a scam. They charged me $59 for a copy of my daughter's birth certificate. Come to find that they then sent an email with the information to order it from the state, including the cost for the certificate through the state. I literally spent $59 for nothing. I will be disputing their charge and turning them in. Hopefully you're reading these before you let them scam you, too.

cherylf111
12/26/18

Scammed & overcharged by US Vital Records Org for a free or low cost service provided by State Approved or Affiliated Agencies.Do your research with due diligence.Out $99.99 plus $12.00 for "rush" & never received requested original birth certificate until I contacted Department of Vital Records & Statistics for Pennsylvania. Copy was free for Military Service and only charged $10 fee and $18 UPS Overnight Signature Delivery. Never received certificate requested through US VITAL RECORDS ORG.They never answer phones at all(24 hours a day due to high call volume) & never RSVP to emails.You are on your own without advertised customer support!

jeanc208
12/13/18

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND IM TURNING THEM INTO THE "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAO" !!! I SENT $59.00 TO GET A BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND NEVER RECEIVED ONE PIECE OF PAPER ONLY EMAILS ASKING FOR MORE $ THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!

dongl3
12/10/18

Not even One star.
they charge over 100 hundred bucks and took over 3 months for only one marriage certificate copy. Never answer the Phone.
Misprinted womrong spell of Birth country on that copy.
and they say they will not help for this.
Damn Co. I got robbery. Must do police report this guys.

jayt129
11/28/18

They are just giving information and the telling us to pay the state 12 more dollars and wait 4 to 6 weeks

dixied16
9/27/18

I paid for 2 death certificates for genealogical documentation in the middle of June. My payments were negotiated via m credit card immediately. By the end of September, when no documents were sent, I called and I emailed, only to have no reply. When I called, I was on hold for over 45 minutes each time. When I emailed with order numbers (several times), I received no reply at all. My credit card company refunded my money, but would have preferred the death certificates. I ordered them through Archives.com and they were unable to contact the company, either.

michaelt567
9/24/18

I submitted request for birth certificate on 9/8/18 and still no response. Paid a lot of money for this services. I just want information. I made numerous calls and submitted numerous emails through the info from receipt. What's the hold up? I need to resolve this quickly due to the need of birth certificate for employment.

I was charged $49. for the application form which is pretty high but I did receive the two birth certificates that I ordered. I received them within two weeks of sending the application.

By Jeannine M.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kristin, We are a private online processing company with over 12 years' experience serving 45 US states. Over a quarter million people have trusted us with their vital record orders because we focus on quality customer service and work hard to ensure the accuracy and successful delivery of your certificate.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Eddie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to assist you and answer any of your concerns.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for USVitalRecords.org