USVitalRecords.org

USVitalRecords.org has a consumer rating of 1.22 stars from 94 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. USVitalRecords.org also ranks 25th among Government Records sites. The most common issues with USVitalRecords.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Son let me know he'd found the birth certificate Wednesday evening.
  • My credit card company refunded my money, but would have preferred the death certificates.
How would you rate USVitalRecords.org?

“Super Fast”

Ted F.
3/16/19

It took me 5 minutes to order. Took a couple of weeks. The govs not that fast. Got it, got my passport. Boom.

“GO DIRECTLY TO TO THE STATE FOR YOUR NEEDED...”

Kevin H.
1/17/20

I cannot believe a site like this can advertise on the webpage of a state agency. I tried to get a death certificate and got lead to this SCAM website. Ended up paying $70 more than what it costs to go thru the state for their "expedited" services. After the purchase, i felt something wrong so I ordered the next needed death certificate through the proper state website. I received the 1 from the state a couple weeks later. IM STILL WAITING ON THE 1 FROM THIS SCAM WEBSITE 10 DAYS AFTER receiving the 1 from the state and wonder if I will EVER receive it. No way to call them. UNBELIEVABLE. Someone needs to put a STOP to This BS!

birth certificate (32) credit card company (5) customer service (6) credit card (11) phone number (3) google search (3) web site (4) 2 birth certificates (3)
caseyr39
October 10th, 2019
I filled out the info for a birth certificate. All they did was retype the information on an application, said it had to be notarized, and sent in with another 25 dollar fee. They did nothing for 59 dollars. I am working with my cc company now to stop payment. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
andyv51
December 11th, 2019
Charge me $59 just for filling a one page form. The site info is misleading and they are a cheat. Tried to reach out to them and only way is email and they hardly give any explanation on why they charge so much for just sending back electronic form which is also available on the main site.
akox
August 5th, 2019
They are a scam and steal from you. Supposedly if they are able to cancel your order there will be a fee. I emailed them not even 10 minutes after and no they will not cancel. It's a complete lie! Go to vitalchek. It's much cheaper and they expedite it to you within a week. Listen to the 1 star reviews!!!!
cynthiad173
July 31st, 2019
I'm embarrassed to say that I fell for this scam because it was a .org site. Be advised, you can get all your official records from the state of record, but it will be a .gov site. Realizing my error, I tried to cancel my order almost immediately after placing it. They refused to refund an admin fee of $89. Ugh! Who does this to people?!?!
johnd2406
July 19th, 2019
Found them using Google search - have complained to Google, DE AG, DE BBB - under name Legal Docs PDQ!

The ad is rated at 4.6 on google.com search, but many other sites (e.g., sitejabber) rate them much much lower - 1 in this case. They are a scam, slow down processing time (2-3x slower) and refuse to refund admin fee when requesting a refund. All they do is provide a form to submit to a government agency and act as a middleman. They claim to offer a service, but what they really do is get folks to spend $125 on an admin fee that they refuse to refund when found out.
pattir46
April 19th, 2019
This is a complete scam. These people should be charged with fraud. If you need a copy of your vital records you should go to your DMV office, it will cost you $14 and you will walk out the door with it. If you found this web site and thought it was a good way to avoid a 2 hour wait at your DMV, know this you will not get anything. If you try to call you will not reach a person, etc. What you need to do is contact your credit card company, and have them start a fraud investigation, they will get your money back for you. Just a complete scam. Don't let them get away with it.
carolynb379
August 15th, 2019
Never got what i asked for and I cancelled order and they are still charging me and Capital One will not do a reversal.Dont ever use this theifing company. Monica is a theif
connieb209
June 11th, 2019
Spent over $200 and never hear from them again. Called credit card company, opened a case but was denied a refund from credit card company case the site says no refunds.
karishiaw
July 17th, 2019
This company is based in a foreign country and they charge you $47 to download forms only. You still have to pay an additional $25 to the govt.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
davidw1386
February 15th, 2019
I filled out their form. They followed with an email stating I supplied incorrect information and left a number for a call back. I called back and left a voice mail. No response to the voice mail. So, I sent an email cancelling. Then I received an email that stating that I would be charged $89.87 because: "we are a service oriented business committed to the highest quality in customer service. We cannot provide refunds or cancel an order for any of our services as all vital record orders are reviewed and processed upon receipt." Caveat emptor! Stay away from this place.
jeffr291
June 26th, 2019
They do nothing but steel you money don't use them, they are a fraud I talked to customer service and they think it's funny that they ripped me off. They said " you should have read in our website that we do not provide a service"
martaw12
March 26th, 2019
To give them a 1 is too much. Anyone writing a positive is them as all they do and can do is auto populating on a form that you give them info on. They do not, nor cannot expedite ANYTHING. They will not call you and only 1 email after I sent 3 and that email was a lie too. We all need to sue them. 47 bucks...we are actually going to hire someone to fight them legally. It is the principle. SHAME! Scum bags!!
jordanj43
June 3rd, 2019
3rd party website charged me $85.38 for their fee go straight to vital statistics website! Way cheaper and just as easy to go to vital statistics real website. I could have saved my $85 if I realized this was a 3rd party website hoping to help someone else save money
jessicar354
January 11th, 2019
This is a scam. They charged me $59 for a copy of my daughter's birth certificate. Come to find that they then sent an email with the information to order it from the state, including the cost for the certificate through the state. I literally spent $59 for nothing. I will be disputing their charge and turning them in. Hopefully you're reading these before you let them scam you, too.
cinl2
March 29th, 2019
I needed to renew my driver license. DMV recommended them.
They charged $60 to transpose the info I gave them onto a form for ME to send so
I could get a document I needed to renew.
On top of that charged an international fee.

WHO ARE THESE CLOWNS????
lucasr51
February 8th, 2019
They charge you and then place another order on your behalf to Vitalchek.com (also dodgy). Complete scam, I can't believe these guys are allowed to opeated.
kayw91
February 2nd, 2019
They claim to give you actually certificates when in actuality it's an application for the certificates which are free! They charged me 47 dollars and I now have to dispute this with my bank just to get a refund because there is no live person to talk to! Just a run around! People do research before you pay for anything online!! Contact the health department in the city which you need to obtain any such documents!!
missyr11
January 31st, 2019
Just go online to the source!! Your County!! So much cheaper!! All of these "Vital Record" Sites are a scam!! Going right to the county and requesting a needed certificate online is much, much cheaper and easier AND just as secure!!! Don't believe a word you read on these sites, PLEASE!!!
mirandaa23
May 31st, 2019
But yeah, total fraud. I didn't realize the charge would be $59 until it hit my bank account and I decided to look up reviews only to find this. My fault for not checking first, hopefully I'll be able to reverse the charge.
ginac148
March 21st, 2019
Ordered my son's bc, never recieved anything. Called our states vital statistics office and they told me this place is just a bunch of bs and that I need to try to get my money back. There is no number to call anyone or anything. This is complete crap to take peoples hard earned money. Total ripoff
kandaceb3
March 18th, 2019
Its a damn shame that you guys rip off a disabled person or anybody. There is no number to contact or nothing! paid $59 then they asked me to print the application. so i did then asking for a $10 application fee. theres no where to contact them or anything
glennh116
April 12th, 2019
We sent them $59.00 to get my wife's birth certificate. They in turn sent us and application to fill out and mail in to the state with a check for $22.00 to get the birth certificate. We could have done that without any help from this Korean owned company that takes your money then either subs to someone else or sends you a do it yourself.
jeanc208
December 13th, 2018
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND IM TURNING THEM INTO THE "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAO" !!! I SENT $59.00 TO GET A BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND NEVER RECEIVED ONE PIECE OF PAPER ONLY EMAILS ASKING FOR MORE $ THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!
danielw370
January 23rd, 2019
They charged my card $125, then emailed that I would have to use a different card and provide additional information. They did not provide birth certificate. They did not respond to my phone call. As other have indicated, they are criminal.
dongl3
December 10th, 2018
Not even One star.
they charge over 100 hundred bucks and took over 3 months for only one marriage certificate copy. Never answer the Phone.
Misprinted womrong spell of Birth country on that copy.
and they say they will not help for this.
Damn Co. I got robbery. Must do police report this guys.

As most of you, I am trying to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. I emailed US Vital Records and received a phone number for California Dept. of Public Health (916) 445-2684. It turns out that the US Vital Records is a third party and it sounds like I can go directly through (my birth state Dept of Public Health. The lady told me where to go on the website https://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/Pages/default.aspx . Keep in mind I was born in California. You need to find the site for your state. Submit the application, $25 payment and a self addressed stamped envelope. and gave me the address for the California office. I hope this was helpful.

By John F.
See more answers (3)

I paid $47 to get said forms and have been waiting on my birth certificate for more than 8 weeks! My states public health dept. sent the application back stating that I didn't include $25 fee. I paid a total of $72 and I'm still waiting for my bc. Huge scam

By Karishia W.

This business is located in Spain. They are scammers.

By Karishia W.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C.,

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

Official government issued vital certificates. Quick, Easy & Secure. Rush Processing. Expedited delivery. No lines. No time off work. Order online now!

shauntellec1
Shauntelle C.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about USVitalRecords.org?

Have a question about USVitalRecords.org?