UK MobileStore

UK MobileStore has a consumer rating of 1.24 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. UK MobileStore also ranks 131st among Mobile Accessories sites. The most common issues with UK MobileStore are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• This has to be the worst customer service i have ever experienced.
  • UK Mobile Store said they had contacted Interlink lots of times -
How would you rate UK MobileStore?

“Speak as you find”

Dai C.
9/27/18

Ordered Mh750 headphones for Sony XZ1. Originals had packed in and had ordered 2 from eBay only to find they were fake items and did not work with phone following a system update from Sony to block unofficial headsets on their hardware. Ordered from UK Mobile store then read a load of horror reviews. Suffice to say I was not holding out much hope. Items arrived within 2 days, they work with the phone and are genuine quality goods. The bad reviews must be indicative of an issue with this company as there are loads of them. However my experience was very good.

“SCAM ARTISTS! AVOID AVOID!”

elizabeth s.
5/15/20

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this company. I received a cover for my tablet but it was warped, so I returned it with a promise from them via email of a full refund. Got proof of delivery from the post office confirming they received the package but have not heard from them since. They refuse to return my emails and I have received no refund. I paid through debit card so not sure if the bank can help. What a SCAM!

customer service (8) uk mobile store (4) item (20) paypal (12)
elizabeths994
May 15th, 2020
markg1284
January 29th, 2020
If I could give zero stars I would! I attempted to return the faulty products within two months of purchase, initially there was plenty of communication albeit a bit slow. They agreed for me to return the products for it to be replaced. Unfortunately this is where it all went wrong! After returning the product UK mobile shop stopped responding to my emails. I returned the products back in October 2919 It is now three months later and they have decided to delete my account from their website. This is incredibly childish behaviour from a company and they have currently got property I have paid for and are refusing to either return it or provide a working alternative.

Whilst these guys may be cheap you get what you pay for in customer service. Avoid like the plague!
royh161
November 18th, 2019
Received my lightening to 3.5 jack converter did not work emailed the several times no answer. What ever you do don't use this company. There should be an option to leave no stars 1 is too good for this review.
carolynm261
February 20th, 2019
Wish I'd read the reviews before ordering. Didn't receive first order so emailed and they said they'd send another out... didn't receive that one either and they said they'd check with the warehouse... never got back to me. Luckily I'd paid through Paypal... they didn't even respond to them so I got my money back. How a company in this day and age can get away with blatantly ripping people off is beyond me! AVOID at all costs
anniej30
September 6th, 2018
I had to really complain and contact legal advice to express my anger to finally receive my phone cover ordered over 5 wks ago. I was going to report to fraud dept as advised legally and said so. I now have my order. The next day. But the ordeal means I will never use this company again. My Roxfit premium Book Case Touch made for Xperia Z3 Clear Flip Cover cost £9.99 is acceptable for use but does not close when the phone is in it, only closes shut when the cover is empty? Not sure if its a copy or genuine. But it does hold my phone and does keep it protected.
bethanies
March 12th, 2018
I got their services when buying a couple of mobile accessories. The price was slightly on the higher side but the products were not bad. Would be better, if they can work out a better pricing model
richardn234
March 17th, 2019
Totally agree with other comments.
This company is a scam fest!
Item ordered took three weeks to arrive, despite being promised delivery within one week. This meant it was no longer of any use to me as I had a deadline. Purchased replacement elsewhere and returned the unused, unopened item.
This Sham company has since denied all knowledge and refuses to refund my money despite previously confirming via e-mail that they would refund the money.
PayPal were equally of no help
alexj176
February 12th, 2019
AVOID AVOID AVOID! Horrific company to deal with!

Just wished I had read all these reviews before ordering from the fraudulent, scamming, business!

Items received were no good and so returned them under their "no quibble" 14 day return policy. Conveniently they claim not to have received the items despite all other mail that day from our nationwide organisation being delivered without problem.

SCAMMERS! AVOID AT ALL COST!
alexs799
July 10th, 2019
Horrendous company. Purchases a wireless charger and they sent the wrong one. Informed them of this so they provided me with a return postage label (which was not tracked) I shipped the wrong item back but heard nothing, every time I chased then I was told 'we will check warehouse in the morning', then nothing. I raised this through PayPal but because the label they provided me doesn't cover tracking I lost £33. ABSOLUTE FRAUDULENT COMPANY, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
lucyl160
February 3rd, 2019
Had to give 1 star to be able to leave a review but believe me I'd have given zero if I could. Just awful. I ordered a case for my new phone unfortunately without checking online reviews first. Lesson learnt but luckily I paid through PayPal. Phone case not delivered and despite me asking for a refund they emailed to say they would send me a replacement. Case raised with PayPal and within hours I had my money back. If I hadn't paid through PayPal then I doubt I would have had a refund or a phone case to show for it. Bunch of charlatans
brianl321
September 9th, 2018
Shambles of a company. AVOID!

AVOID! Failed to send case which I paid for. Every excuse under the sun. Told them I wanted refund. More delays and excuses. Then send another item weeks later but to somewhere I no longer work. Now telling me to return the item. I don't have it as I don't work there! A complete and utter shambles of a company. Avoid if you don't want to lose your money!
daic2
September 27th, 2018
lynnez6
April 5th, 2019
Sent a screen saver back for S9 which was not correct size. UK mobile confirmed they would give a full refund. Still waiting after nearly 3 weeks.
Dont use this unprofessional company.
raym1011
September 27th, 2017
Ordered a samsung battery, then saw these reviews, everything was negative and was begining to wish i hadnt bothered, but item arrived in 2 days, well packaged, works as it should,. So i, m well happy would use this company again, price great, happy with item, prompt delivery
annp83
April 7th, 2018
I paid £6.99 to have next day delivery of a phone charger I needed urgently. It did not arrive and I was not provided with any tracking. There were no replies to my emails. I went out the following day and bought one Locally. Then the ordered one turned up. PayPal were useless and said I had to pay to return the item with online tracking in order to get a refund. But I had not received the service I hAd paid for! No communication whatsoever from the company. Avoid them! Buy elsewhere!
janc8
December 28th, 2011
Excellent product quality, very slow delivery, more than a month
stevel344
October 26th, 2018
Avoid at all costs!

I purchased a battery for my Samsung, only to find the battery from UK Mobile Store was faulty and would not hold its charge. Even though i requested a refund they said it was not their policy to give refunds but instead to exchange the battery. This new battery also does not hold its charge, leaving me no option to go to the small claims court.
astont
March 21st, 2018
Avoid these criminals, I placed an order and when the parcel arrived expensive items were missing, it is impossible to get in touch with them, every email and phone call has been ignored and rejected. But if you are making a purchase through their website they are quick to respond through the live chat.

Anyone who places an order with them after reading this review is a fool, and will be in my shoes and out of pocket.
catharinek1
June 2nd, 2019
Unfortunately this company has left me no choice but to leave a negative review. They sent the wrong cable for my phone because, unbeknown to me, there are actually 2 types of Nokia 6 using 2 different sizes of micro USB, but the listing did not make this clear.

The person I have been emailing with to try to get this sorted, Ali, has refused to do what any normal company with good customer service would have done ie: send me the correct cable and refund my return postage for the incorrect one. Instead he has threatened to take me to court if I leave negative feedback!

There's no way he can do that of course, but I'm frankly astounded that he would even suggest it! I will never use this company again, and I'd strongly recommend no one else to.
petram9
July 31st, 2017
After paying a premium for "next day" delivery, my order arrived 4 days later.
I contacted them and simply asked for the additional postage to be refunded.
After 8 emails, no response.
Waste of my time.
They don't even have the basic courtesy to reply to my request.
If you need something electronic - please go to a company which has an established reputation and avoid these cowboys.
anastasiat11
May 16th, 2019
Bad delivery
Pricey
No customer service available
Delivery was delayed and they did not compensate
Stupid ali,
davidi35
January 12th, 2017
I purchased a Phone Battery from this crowd... never arrived. I emailed them twice over a week but they never replied. I opened a case via PayPal requesting a refund and within minutes they had refunded. Seems they DO know how to read emails... just not from their customers, so thankfully I purchased via PayPal or I would still be trying to resolve this.

I think PayPal should strike this company off their verified business list.

Terrible company. AVOID.
mattt168
October 25th, 2018
Charger not genuine and stopped working after a day. Judging by my dealing with the company after this it will probably cost me more in time and postage to try and sort it out that the charger was worth, so cutting my losses this time. However will never recommend or buy again from this company, complete scam! 'Genuine' products are not genuine.
lenv8
May 10th, 2019
Bought Samsung Wireless charger. Delivered wihin 24 hrs, but it instantly showed 'Chaging paused'. Spent £40 travelling to nearest Samsung Store and service centre believing it was my new S9 phone at fault. Full tests carried out. Phone perfect, charge faulty. Contacted UK-mobile store has hadn't received any email when ordered with any reference. They queried but eventually found it, now don't answer emails. Avoid this company at all costs. Definitely not reliable and previous adverse reviews are so quick. Wish I had seen the reviews before I ordered. Seemed from the site reasonable size company with wide range of products. Clearly not so. Live and learn.
tonyb281
August 8th, 2018
I purchased two telephone cases, but only one was sent out. Has ignored all emails. So I raised a case with Paypal. But as they has proof of post they won't assist. This seems to be a pattern of how they do business after looking the the reviews. Avoid at all cost. Dishonest seller!

Tip for consumers: Avoid these fraudsters

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the UK MobileStore staff and other customers.

We are the UKs Largest mobile phone accessories leading supplier, supplied at unbeatable prices. Cases, Screen Protectors, Holders & Chargers and more

ahmedr1
Ahmed R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UK MobileStore?

Have a question about UK MobileStore?