UK-MobileStore.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44 (0) 844 288 3235
enquires@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

andreaa74
10/23/17

This has to be the worst customer service i have ever experienced. i recently purchased 2 mobile phone batteries of which one was faulty, i contacted uk mobile store explaining the problem i was having with my battery hoping for a replacement.... 7 / 8 emails later and still no response i became very frustrated and asked Paypal for help at which Paypal opened up a case on my behalf to resolve any issue and asked that i communicate. I emailed Uk Mobile Store again explaining that all i ever wanted was communication from them, VOILA, they MIRACULOUSLY returned my email ( WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IF THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD NOT HAVE RESORTED TO CONTACTING PAYPAL ) On this email requested that i close the paypal case and return the battery for a refund BUT THEY INSISTED that they could only do this if i closed the case first as paypal wouldnt allow them to make a refund if a case was still open. This did not seem right to me, i felt they were trying to pull a fast one plus i DIDN'T trust them enough to do so, therefore i called paypal and they said this was not correct and to continue through themselves and return the item with tracking info and they would see to the rest. I would have been happy receiving only a partial refund as i did only returned one item AND PAYPAL knew all about this..........Upon Uk Mobile Store receiving my item they then emailed me this time threatening small claims court as they said i was requesting all of the money yet had only returned one item....like i mentioned previously PAYPAL was well aware of this due to my honesty with them and yet still awarded in my favour the FULL REFUND of both items. I suppose that is what you might class as "what goes around comes around". i would like to say A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO PAYPAL for their help during this frustrating time and A VERY BIG NO THANK YOU TO UK MOBILE STORE.don't be fooled..... Their communication is fine before ordering but if you have a problem you may as well fall off the face of the earth as you wont even exist.

kayb69
10/14/17

Ordered a samsung phone case for almost £40 and they sent a screen protector (piece of plastic that lasted 2 minutes!) worth £10. Emailed them and they took ages to reply, eventually when they did they want a picture of what id recieved, so sent them one, last ive heard from them! Ive emailed and called, no answer!!! Im absolutley outraged that they treat people like this, PURE SCUM!!! Do not use them!

rc136
10/6/17

Ordered for next day delivery as memory sticks required urgently. No next day delivery, tried calling and e-mailing no answer from either. Following day still no delivery, called not answer, e-mailed again saying I want a refund.
TERRIBLE SERVICE NOT SURE THIS IS A LEGIT CO.

raym1011
9/27/17

ordered a samsung battery, then saw these reviews,everything was negative and was begining to wish i hadnt bothered, but item arrived in 2 days, well packaged, works as it should,. so i,m well happy would use this company again, price great, happy with item, prompt delivery

thereset3
9/20/17

Sent a faulty battery that was swollen. Was told to return at a cost to me. Returned but not refunded. Had to raise a paypal claim and still wasn't refunded for the postage to send back.Avoid them as they are rip off merchants!They are legally obliged to pay return but they wont.Have reported to trading standards.

Tip for consumers: Dont use them go elsewhere!

kevinr141
9/16/17

Had a similar experience to so many other people on here: they sent me a battery that didn't work, and then failed to answer much of my correspondence when I sent it unless I hassled them. They certainly didn't answer the phone, and wouldn't agree to carry postage costs. I can only conclude they're a either a scam, or just rubbish at what they do.

Tip for consumers: Don't go there.

esane
9/5/17

sent damaged battery, ignore emails, don't answer phone calls. AVOID
sent damaged battery, ignore emails, don't answer phone calls. AVOID

hs88
9/1/17

Like many others, I ordered a charger for my phone which didn't work. They refuse to pay return postage charges as they're legally obliged to.

AVOID.

petram9
7/31/17

After paying a premium for "next day" delivery, my order arrived 4 days later.
I contacted them and simply asked for the additional postage to be refunded.
After 8 emails, no response.
Waste of my time.
They don't even have the basic courtesy to reply to my request.
If you need something electronic - please go to a company which has an established reputation and avoid these cowboys.

ivanc53
6/14/17

I ordered a Samsung Fast Charger. When it arrived and did not work correctly they offered a full refund and sent me a return label. After two weeks, NO REFUND! When I quizzed them about it, they said they had not received it and asked me to get insurance back from post office. I now have to sue them to get my money back.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE AWFUL RUN RUN RUN!!!!

tracyc110
5/28/17

Ordered a charger for my moto g phone - which exploded when plugged in! Company ignored emails and phone doesn't get answered. Resolved it through paypal but still cost me in tracked postage to return. AVOID AVOID AVOID

fand8
4/29/17

Item is a cheap, foreign, knock off which didn't work. Customer service is atrocious; when I rang up to ask for a refund the South African bloke who seems to be their main customer services representative was rude and put the phone down on me.

Seems everyone on this site is saying similar. Wish I had checked here before purchasing from them.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM UKMOBILESTORE AGAIN!

harrys96
4/12/17

Returned a package exchanged 63 emails in total about the refund still haven't got a refund don't use this company they just try to sidestep the issue and ask you to talk to Royal Mail they even threaten you with court action will not be using this company ever again as they supply inferior products at low prices. If I could I wouldn't even give them a one

gemmas15
4/12/17

I placed an order for an item through this company and after waiting a period of time for the item to arrive it never arrived so I contacted via email to ascertain where the item was.
I was told that I could have a replacement once new stock had arrived with them and still after a period of time the item never arrived.

I then made a phone call to ascertain what was going on and where the item I ordered was. During this conversation the member of staff insulated me and called me a dumb slag.

I am absolutely horrified, disgusted and seriously upset by such behaviour!
How you can allow your staff to talk to customers like this is totally unnacceptable!

johnf312
3/12/17

I did not receive item when I asked for a refund they threatened me with court action.Donna not order from this company

davidi35
1/12/17

I purchased a Phone Battery from this crowd...never arrived. I emailed them twice over a week but they never replied. I opened a case via PayPal requesting a refund and within minutes they had refunded. Seems they DO know how to read emails...just not from their customers, so thankfully I purchased via PayPal or I would still be trying to resolve this.

I think PayPal should strike this company off their verified business list.

Terrible company. AVOID.

lisak131
10/14/16

Disgraceful company. Fake Samsung battery, problems in receiving the item. Then problems with communication, then returned item recorded delivery as I knew they would say it wasn't received. So when I heard nothing back after the item was received, I tried continously to contact them. They gave me every excuse under the sun and now they have just resulted in completely ignoring me.. so I am now out of pocket for the product, the cost we return postage and my refund.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

grahamw23
7/21/16

This company is the worst I've ever had to deal with.The managing director having a conviction for selling fake goods doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
First of all they sent the wrong item.When I asked for a RMA they told me to just put return to sender on it.The post office wouldn't have that as it had been opened.
I received the correct item which then turned out to be faulty.After a couple of emails they finally sent the prepaid returns label.I returned both items the same day.
Since then they've ignored all my emails & not refunded my money.I've had to do a chargeback through my bank.
For future reference to others;if you have a visa card (credit or debit) your bank will do a chargeback.I thought it was just credit cards.

kadzd1
5/23/16

worst experience ever! still havent got my refund been over a month! Was sent a faulty iphone 6 charger , then was told to return it which I did then couple of days later I received another iphone 6 charger in post.. I contacted um again to tell um I wanted a refund and not a replacement.. They told me to send it back again and now im waiting for my refund! My emails are now being ignored -_- $#*!TEST SERVICE EVER! bunch of fakes! criminal fraudsters

marinb7
4/5/16

Ordered earphones from them. Received them damaged. Sent it back to them end of January and since them I don't have any feedback from them. I have sent 3 emails in the mean time, but still nothing! Unacceptable! Absolute rubbish and still waiting for a refund! Marin BARGAN

rachelh60
12/20/15

Contacted customer services as headphones hadn't been received after almost a fortnight - delivery service poor as Interlink said they couldn't find address (though other delivery services could). Also they were given save place to leave parcel. UK Mobile Store said they had contacted Interlink lots of times - but we still weren't receiving deliveries. I was then contacted by UK- mobile store after I had given them 1 * review on Trust Pilot. He did not like it when I said that ultimately their company was at fault and needed to chase it up until resolved as I bought the headphones from them, the online retailer. He lost his temper and was racist and sexist in his abuse towards me using appalling swear words before slamming the phone down on me! Then sent me emails saying he was going to take me to court and claim damages!! DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM THIS COMPANY - truly shocking!

erico15
10/20/15

I have the same problem as the other users on this website. I ordered a replacement Samsung battery and never received it. Could not get a refund; posted a Trustpilot review on the company stating the same, and the owner said that he would only give a refund after I change the rating from a one star to a five star on the review site.

I am blessed to have used Paypal. Submitted a claim via Paypal and then escalated it; Paypal got my money back. I doubt I would have gotten it back if I had not used Paypal.

Do not use this vendor.

andrewp56
10/31/14

I ordered a battery for a Samsung galaxy 4. The battery did not come for over two weeks though I paid for 1-2 day shipping. I went and purchased a battery from another company as I needed the battery ASAP and wrote to complain asking for my money back. After a string of badly written emails by their "customer support team" , they told me they were going to take me to court as if I had stolen the item (which I have already paid for)! I tried to call them several times on their 0844 number which is expensive and was on hold for ages before I was forced to leave a message or hang up. This business is a fraud and I plan to report them and take legal action.

sergeyb5
9/7/13

More than 2 months ago I buy here a back cover for Nokia Lumia 720 (Order #47636). They haven't sent it and they dont give refund!!!! Now they don't answer the phone and no reply to none of emails. Don't take any deals with them!!!

duncana2
11/20/12

I received the item 15-days after it was dispatched. I found the customer service very unhelpful to begin with, and the responses were written like a child's text message service, with abbreviations and slang. I was even was threatened to be taken to court by one of their customer services personnel Ahmed.
It is dubious that the UK-Mobile Store only has a mobile number as their main company address.
I have now had the item delivered, but have been threatened by the company. Looking on the internet forums for the last several years, there have been many serious complaints from people.
An amateur operation, with questionable motives, possibly fraudulent. Avoid at all costs and stick to a more reputable retailer.

Questions? Get answers from the UK-MobileStore.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UK-MobileStore.co.uk