Travel Triangle

Travel Triangle has a consumer rating of 1.35 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Travel Triangle most frequently mention last day, full amount and customer service problems. Travel Triangle ranks 203rd among Travel Agency sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Yesterday completed my 7 nights trip to Darjeeling, Gangtok and Pelling.
  • There when we reached, we found our hotel for family (and we are decent family) was a lodge.
How would you rate Travel Triangle?

“Lost my first installment”

Rohit G.
2/26/20

Do not trust the Google reviews. They may take your money and run away. On calling the customer support I was given foul words response. On complaining, there mails will bounce back. I am a peaceful person so had to leave the agent and my first installment to move on. I planned my tour on my own.

trip (33) hotel (24) driver (14) 2 hours (8) 10 pm (3) day (22) money (19) time (21)
rohitg27
February 26th, 2020

Hello Rohit,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered Contact details at feedback@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

orooja
March 18th, 2021

Extremely poor service... i lost my first installment of Rs. 27,500/- with travel triangle. The agency dreamz yatra is a fraud and refused to return a single penny after trip cancellation for my trip to andamans..

pratibhak
March 14th, 2020

Booked Maldives trip *******@traveltriangle. Now I am in Maldives and and the connecting flight from sri lanka to BLR as been rescheduled to14 hour early, keeping the MLE to CMB flight as it is. Tried reaching the team by multiple calls and messages and emails. But i am not getting any satisfactory response from the team. Once you book the ticket, you are on your own. These ppl are not at all helping despite of having travel insurance and all.

Hello Pratibha,

strangers2
June 24th, 2020

They are not good at anythng except taking money from you, they do not provide any updates related to your trip, you should keep following up yourself. They are very irresponsible and not bothered about your money, they just claim to be there for all the things related to your trip but they just can escape after you have paid them the amount in full. Never trust them, do not book any package with them and Duniya Safari travels ( works under TT)

ankita28
January 30th, 2021

No care for customers. We were charged for 5 rooms but given only 4 rooms with extra beds. Randomly scheduled for very early ferries, despite specific instructions and availability of later options. Misguided to poor location despite we requesting for different itinerary

rahulp85
October 4th, 2020

Hi, i booked the Sikkim trip on 10th Feb, from 9th may to 14 may.
The booking ID is 7071331.
I asked to travel triangle for refund my money, but they refused.
So please help me for the same.

Travel T. – Travel Triangle Rep

Hello Rahul, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon. ~Nirav

sureshj11
May 11th, 2020

On our booking they collected the GST Amount but they refuse to give invoice for the Same. The GST Council can do tide on this company so that they can get huge claim. It is a fraudulent company.

When airlines cancel the flight this cheaters are asking additional amount for date change when Airline says free of cost... Cheater and beware.

vishakhaw
March 27th, 2020

This is most pathetic service provider ever.
They are making us run for our own money from last one month. Robbed us by charging insanely for trip we never took. I have been chasing them for past 1 month for refund but if no use. They are absolute garbage. Do not use them.

Hello Vishakha,

rohits166
January 31st, 2021

Very poor response after cancellation of the trip. The trip advisor from TT as well as the agency "Andaman Oceans" advisor were not picking the calls. The trip was cancelled as the flights provided by TravelTriangle only were cancelled. Still they charged 15% of the cancellation charge on land package. Also, travel triangle site mentions 500/ person cancellation charge but they charged 1000/ person. After the airlines returned the money to TT account, I got a call from them. Then, I called TT agent, who asked me whether you have any proof like call recording, I was shocked.

TT advisor didn't even care to pick up the calls and once I sent a WhatsApp message, the response was I had shifted to another department and won't be able to help. Every week, we had to remind about the refund and then some action was taken by TT team.

Moreover, in today's time, they take 15-20 working days to for the refund amount to reflect in the account.

Although, I had two good trips with TT, but with this behaviour and amount deduction for no fault of mine, I will think twice before taking any other trip with TT.

dry8
July 9th, 2019

Ask for all vouchers before you travel as they booked for two adult and two children in a hotel with room for two adults only. So no extra mattress
Macau Hong Kong ferry tickets missing
City tour without one child in Macau
No redressal
No customer care
You get vouchers after paying full amount this is the catch.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Contact details at feedback@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

karthikk22
March 1st, 2020

I strongly recommend not to opt to this tour operator. Irresponsible responses, bad hotels and bad vehicle. Won't cover all the places even though we have time. If we complain about some thing they directly ask to cancel the trip after final payment. Trip operator was grab in HOLIDAY, per is Kiran.

Hello Karthik,

rameshm25
January 8th, 2021

It is an worst company i had seen in my life.

I had planned bali trip from Travel triangle and Ab tourism. Before booking the agents called 4 5 times a in a day and after booking no one is picked up my call.my trip was cancelled due to covid in feb 2020. And i had been calling Travel triangle and AB tourism many times but no one was picked up my call and no replies to my email.

The travel triangle and Ab tourism deducted the cancellation amount from us.

I had paid 120000 and i got only 30% amount as refund. Which was after 9 month.

Tip for consumers:
don't go for it..it taken cancellation charges double.

Products used:
tours and travels

shreyam8
December 23rd, 2019

Plz do not book via travel triangle, all promises are fake.No facilities, they only concerned with payments
I got voucher of bookings of hotel in kodaikanl tamil nadu and when we reached it got cancelled
Literally i was scared because i was traveling with my 1 year old baby.
Even driver provided by them doesn't know even roads and at the end he tried to hit my husband and called his union told.
Plz dont dont do this mistake

Hello Shreya,

ipsitap
June 12th, 2020

TT is sitting with my refund amount and I not even bothered when I said that I will take legal action. Never ever book your travel through TT. They keep bugging you A with calls when you plan a trip and now when it is their turn to refund the money, they are not refunding. They have refunded money for few customers but not mine. They are lying that they have not started making payments to customers. Trying to fool loyal customers. They want me to believe that other customers are lying. Wasting investor's money and name.

Hello Ipsita,

harishp7
December 16th, 2019

Absolutely useless and fraud company. They promise big things while booking and when payment is done they will say you can go to consumer court we don't care. Travel vehicle provided is private and the driver openly takes drugs and if anyone catch, we all be behind bars as it's a private vehicle. Hotels are decent but rooms given to you will be cheapest available in the hotels. Hot water and heater and additional charges. Do not even bother to talk to Ms. Aastha(Dimple) or saurab, such a wate of time. They do not do any help to customers even if they are dying.

Hello Harish,

reshman
December 2nd, 2020

Please don't ever use travel triangle it's bad they loot people when cancellation due to sudden lockdown they cancelled 20% of the total fare cost even though i requested cancellation 15 days prior. Don't ever use stay away stay safe.

ronakp13
December 26th, 2019

Do it on your own. It would be cheaper and more pocket friendly. There are a lot of issues with Travel Triangle. Truly unprofessional people working with no knowledge of any of the processes. You'll definitely face so much of hassle. Stressful experience with Travel Triangle. I have all call recordings and snapshots to prove that they are not worthy. They just fool people around. Please don't ever use travel triangle. No customer service. They don't know the meaning of being professional or anything about customer service. Plus the worst part is you pay convenience fee for such stupid team's work

Tip for consumers:
Don't go to travel triangle. They charge you convenience for giving hassle free bookings and service, after sales service, etc. But no service would be given, thankfully I got saved before paying the money.

Products used:
Trip to Maldives

Hello Ronak,

dhaneshs
May 12th, 2020

Hello

Dear TT team, for what you are asking of cancellation charges when property have refunded full amount without any cancellations and airline has amount secured for 1 year.
Attached are both proofs.
This cancellation is not from my side. This is due to COVID - 19.
What is my mistake in that? Also, If neither property nor airline is taking any charges, then why are you asking for a cancellation charge of Rs. 13,900 including travel triangle charges.
Bifurgation - 6000/ person *2 = 12000 of Agent
900 = Travel Triangle charges.
500*2 = Travel triangle cancellation per person

Calculations -
I have given Rs. 1, 50, 000
So as per attachments, my amount Rs. 36,732 is secured with GoAir.
So as per calculations 1, 50, 000- 36,732 = Rs. 1, 13, 268

Rs. 1, 13, 268 - Should be Refunded as given by me without any cancellation charges.

Hello Dhanesh,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | TravelTriangle

Hi Dhanesh,

Our team has reached out to you and offered the best possible resolution. Unfortunately, the same was not accepted by you. While we won't be able to offer the resolution that you are expecting, but we assure you that your feedback will be escalated to the concerned stakeholders, and it will help us in improving our services in the future.

Aditi | TravelTriangle

prateekk3
May 29th, 2019

I would not recommend TravelTriangle to anyone. Yesterday completed my 7 nights trip to Darjeeling, Gangtok and Pelling. We had to literally struggle for the hotel bookings, even though we had confirmed our booking in January then also our rooms were not ready in Darjeeling. In Gangtok it had crossed every limit, we were 3 families (9 adults and 3 children), we had booked 5 rooms in Gangtok but got only 3 on arrival. This was a big goofup from Travel Triangle, the hotel was kind enough to arrange for 2 extra rooms for the next 2 nights but it was a mental harassment on the very first night in Gangtok. Worst part was their agents were not even picking up our phone.
On cabs part they have lot of sub contractors handing the various travel destinations hence lot of follow up is required with different folks, again something that was handled completely by us with none to very little support from Travel Triangle.

In summary our good memories got lost in going through this mental harassment and hence would not recommend TravelTriangle to anyone

Hello Prateek,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. Our travel agents try to provide only the best of the services to our customers. Regret if your expectations were not met. We have gone through your feedback in detail and already reached out to explain the same to you. While we can't offer any resolution that you're looking for, we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services. And we hope to serve you again.

nandlala1
August 28th, 2020

I booked as package for Singapore and Malaysia and paid the full amount.the services mentioned in itinerary was not provided and i had to stay in hotel for two days.@ aadi travels "

khushboop4
August 10th, 2020

Plz do not book any trip from them
I have got worst experience never recommend them,
No proper service no response or take any responsibility

Hello Khushboo,

rajibs4
April 28th, 2020

We are asking just to increase credit note and they are not going to accept things
Nonsensly they are cutting the charges
Please don't book any trip from travel traingle

Hello Rajib,

"

dicks61
January 22nd, 2020

These son of a $#*! will steal your money, as like the bastard saurab agarwal and his pimp father cheated us

yashk14
December 11th, 2020

We booked up a package tour for Coorg n Kabini in the month of April 20 n due to lockdown the trip got postpone
After the lockdown when we wanted to go for the trip the response from Travel triangle was very laid back in fact due to their delayed response we ended up paying more alongwith unending correspondence before n during the trip as well
The hotel we booked n paid for was not given to us.The agents when contacted regarding the same were very rude. They made us pay extra for the services we didn't get.
Not planning another trip with Travel triangle anymore. Please don't fall prey to these guys. They don't believe in making customer happy but belive in ruining trips after paying fully nd extra for the package.
Most unprofessional agents these guys have.
In case of Kabini the resort guys were kind to us atleast.

subramanianb2
June 4th, 2020

We have planned for darjeeling trip from 23 rd may to 28th may 2020 and 30th may to 02nd june bhubaneshwar. Due to covid19 nationwide lockdown the entire programme was collapsef. The hotels as well as the sight seeing were clised. Due to this when i asked for refund they told that as per the cancellation policy nothing will be refundable. It is not my mistake and moreover i have not cancelled. They also not provided accomodation and sight seeing. In my experience i never see like this kind of agency. Very bityer experience

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Looks like they just want to make money and making fake promises and later giving nothing in return. When you have paid everything you can't even have an option to back out.

By Poonam N.