Traveltriangle.Com reviews

Tel: 1800 123 5555
customercare@traveltriangle.com

payald3
5/7/18

I had paid them more than 60k as my 1st installment for my BALI trip and due to personal emergency had to cancel it. They manipulated and gave me false calculations in every mail in order to give zero refund even when there was around 25 days left for the trip. To prove them wrong i personally got it confirmed from airlines who were already providing refund to traveltriangle. But traveltriangle was simply planning to not give any type of refund and put all money in their pocket. After much pestering they changed their statement yet again and initiated a refund but till date they are reluctant to accept their fraudulence. I wonder how many customer's money they have not refunded unrightfully and provided them with duplicitous calculations. I am still struggling with them to get a compensation for their attempt to deceive the customer.

Tip for consumers: Please donot book any package through them

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hi Payal,

Our team had reached out to you yesteday to discuss the matter and are working to find the best possible resolution. Please allow us some time to get back to you with a final update. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
abhinitm
1/2/18

I wish I could give zero or negative stars to I Need Travels. NEVER EVER BOOK THROUGH "I NEED TRAVELS" OR TURNING POINT DUBAI.

I travelled to Dubai with my family from 24th to 29th December 2017, and not a single day of it was hastle free. It was annoying, trouble inducing, stressful, impunctual, and I am running out of adjectives. The one and only reason for this was the miserable management of I Need Travels. They can dodge the blame on to their Dubai vendor - Turning Point, but for an Indian customer booking the trip miles away, it is one organising unit.
The main highlight of the trip were the always late pick up vehicles.

Day 1 - local Dubai city tour was supposed to begin with excitement, instead it began with anger venting out of the driver who arrived 2 hours late (10:30 am, we were promised 8:30 am) The driver was highly unprofessional and did the most stupid thing any one could imagine: he picked us up, reached a hotel a mile away, asking 4 people on the way (because he had no idea about routes, in 25 mins), they took us back to our own hotel! because he forgot to pick a family there. Our trip which was supposed to begin by 9-9:30 am began at 12:30 pm. The itinerary listed 9 places, we were shown only 1. The itinerary said there would be photo stops on these places, but there was NONE. This was definitely not the start anyone would wish for.
Even the subsequent visits to Burj Khalifa, Abu Dhabi city tour were all marked by delayed pick ups. We insisted the company to cover up the missed places in the remaining days, because we had free time slots. They made us false promises every time and never covered them. Reasons given were: "already late for next pick up, can do tomorrow with desert safari", "desert safari is done by different driver, not possible, will do tomorrow while drop to Airport", "not possible since it is not on route". It is all a carefully crafted sham to loot people by Turning point, Dubai.
If you think this is the worst, wait for it. On the final day, we were assured a pick up of 7am for our 11 am flight. As usual it was 7:30 am and no signs of driver. I called up the organisation again, they said "give us 2 minutes and we will get back to you." Till 7:45 am I did not get any call. When called back, they said "driver is late, this happens all the time. he will take another 30 minutes". They did not even think it was their responsibility to let us know about this. I had to take my own cab and reach the airport. They did not seem to care about someone missing their return flight. I can also provide contacts of people who were not picked up from airport by Turning Point when they arrived.

I have never experienced such pathetic management. This was the first international trip of my country and thanks to I Need Travels, I will never forget the experience, but ofcourse for wrong reasons.

Let me warn you, the organisations might blame that the customers who were picked from different hotels were not ready on point. I can give you contacts of all 12 passengers who travelled with us on 25th and 27th, who boarded from different hotels and were ready on time. But it was the company cars which were late by themselves. All of us had this common complaint. Also you might blame that the hotel we chose was away from city. There were 100 more families in the hotel who had booked using different agencies and none of them had any problem. All their pickup frops were on time.

Since the organisation was so messy, we ended up calling the company multiple times. I spent more money for mobile recharge than on food in the entire trip! Everyday we were told that by tonight we will message you the pickup details for next day, NOT A SINGLE time did this happen. Not to mention the mental damage done: stress, tension, anger, despair, false hopes cannot be quantified in moentary value.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hi Abhinit,

We have looked into your query and have resolved it. As discussed with the concerned team, the refund has been transferred to your account. Looking forward to you travel with us soon. :)

Team TravelTriangle
rishia
10/21/17

Worst and most pathetic trip of my life.
Volvo buses both the sides started late by over 2 hours.
Also while returning from manali to Delhi, no charging point- water bottle- blanket- wifi was provided by the leo travels bus.
More over light switches were not working in the bus and they were forcefully charging 20 rs per luggage extra from the passengers.

Hotel himanshu resort was shown and presented to us as 3 star category. However it didn't deserved to be even a 2 star category. 90% of the rooms were under construction. We had no choice other than to stay in the room which they offered.

Coming to the local cab for sightseeing, we were assured that the vehicle will remain with us during to entire trip. However to the best of my rememberance vehicle was with us no longer than 50% of the time, by narrating what so ever excuse they had.

Conclusion- Will never ever use/ recommend the services of trip sailor and travel triangle. Even travel triangle after gaining a lot of trust from my last Kerala trip, proved to be a big failure this time.
When asked for a refund for the bus outward journey from manali to Delhi due to pathetic and ridiculous services, trip sailor executive didn't cooperated at all and bluntly
told us to get down of the bus at 10 pm in the night.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Dear Rishi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. We value our customers and your feedback will only help us improve our services. Our travel agents only try to provide the best of the services. We regret that the expectations were not met. We'd like to highlight that, due to the heavy Diwali traffic, certain delays were bound to be there. We will be able to provide a discount of INR 500 on your next trip against the missed services. As discussed by the team, all other services were delivered as per the itinerary. So, no more refund can be offered. We hope that you'll accept our apologies and allow us a chance to make it up to you in your subsequent trips.

Team TravelTriangle
yaksha
6/12/17

We travelled after booking through travel triangle last year. IT was 7 day Sikkim trip, through your vendor golden vacations. We faced a lot of issues, first of all my trip was changed, because of some climate issues, which is ok, instead of Lachung and Peeling which got cancelled ( which were main excursions) a lot of days before the trip started, bu we were not intimated about it ( and on the respective dates only we got to know). We booked all Non Veg meals, and when we reached there, we got all Veg meals. We discussed with Tamalika (vendor- Golden vacations), she said we should buy our own meals and the money will be refunded. Your vendor then promised to refund amount against the payment due from our end. Then NathuLa pass charges we gav, but because of poor communication between the golden vacation team themselves, pass could not reach us, by the time pass timings got closed. (Pass was sent through another car that reached us after 3 pm). They did not refund the money. For the duration that we were supposed to travel to Lachung, they asked us to go to Namchi. There when we reached, we found our hotel for family (and we are decent family) was a lodge. We refused to stay there, then we were asked to go to another hotel, which was a very shady hotel ( hotel with its reception as a shady bar with drunk men sitting around). We decided not to roam around much in Namchi since it was just a village and no tourist place as such. Now when we reached back to sikkim, on our last day. We confirmed with Tamalika in the evening if we have any further money to pay ( as we had already paid for our own dinner/ paid for NathuLA which we did not go), she confirmed that no payment has to be made. Next morning when we were about to leave hotel for our flight, our hotel asked us to pay for the trip, for an exhorbitant amount of 15k, and refused to check us out. We fought for that, and we suddenly foound that the vendor has asked the driver of our car who would take us back to airport 4 hours away to hide from us.So neither could we checkout or go back to our homes. We said we will settle this the vendor directly, but vendor contact (tamalika) purposely switched off her phone when she got to know. Then another person called, and abused my mother, which really made us very angry. We asked hotel people to call police but they didnt, and we were not able to call police ourselves, as 100 number would not connect. Running out of options and were getting horribly late for our flight, we decided to pay the amount, and asked the team to call driver , to help us get cash from ATM. The team refused, or didnt help us find any cab. (remember this is 7am). My father somehow took lift from someone to find an ATM, gave them the money, and then only we were allowed to leave.This kind of behavior with a decent family, with aged people (my parents are 55+ aged) was a horrifying experience. I assure you i wont let any of my friends colleagues relatives book through TravelTriangle. The amount of harassment made us cry and forget this trip. We communicated through this email id (Golden Vacations <Agent_1091305-Quote@reply.traveltriangle.com> Golden Vacations <Agent_1091305-

Tip for consumers: Please avoid booking from this site as much as u can ! its not about money, its about being safe from extortion and harassment that this company puts you through

neravm
4/10/17

Awful experience. I booked through travel triangle thinking it would be safe and secure. However it is not. They use really bad travel agents (Rocking Trips - in my case) who do not stick the itinerary quoted. The driver used assaulted me and tried to take pictures of my wife. And after complaining they only offered 5% off my next trip
Be Careful with them as you are not booking with travel triangle but with the agency. Any issues they will take a back seat and leave you to deal with the agency.

Questions? Get answers from the Traveltriangle.Com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Traveltriangle.Com