Traveltriangle.Com reviews

Tel: 1800 123 5555
customercare@traveltriangle.com

dry8
7/9/19

Ask for all vouchers before you travel as they booked for two adult and two children in a hotel with room for two adults only. So no extra mattress
Macau Hong Kong ferry tickets missing
City tour without one child in Macau
No redressal
No customer care
You get vouchers after paying full amount this is the catch.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Contact details at feedback@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

richag6
7/2/19

I requested for Dubai quote twice using this website.

First time: Executives called me 15 times a day for like 1 week, but even after that they could not just understand the requirement. although that was written over the initial request.
But, even i was not that actively involved as off course attended only 2-3 out of those 15 calls, so closed the request.

Second time: Sent the requirement again and mentioned to be contacted only over email.
Got my first quote which was completely not aligned to my request, i said no flight and no hotel, but the quote included all that.
I replied on the quote asking for revision, but no help
Also, requested for communication only over emails, but all i received for 4 days is we tried reaching you although i was replying to all the emails i was getting with a sub line to contact only over mails.
Then, one of the agent (would not like to name) contacted me over whatsapp and i explained and sent her a detailed email again with all the request. She looped in may be her supervisor or someone.
and then again i got random quotes, agencies dont even read the requirement not even the chat window (which is a feature of traveltriangle).
I replied to the email to the executive who contacted me quoting examples that this is how your agents are sending random quotes.
Then his supervisor just sent an email saying we are closing your request as there is communication required.
Instead of acknowledging his agents mistakes of not reading the initial quote and comments which i gave, he tried pushing it on as no calls then no communication.
For him sending initial requirement, replying to agents, chat window is no way of communications.

Highly disappointed with the level of unprofessional behavior.

Please dont waste time, unless you are willing to go for generic high priced quotes.
Traveltraingle have no control on agents and agents are not willing to customize.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Richa,

navjyots
6/28/19

hi, i booked a 2N/3D to Mussorie package with Travel triangle (TT) recently and it was not a nice experience.
Firstly, the TT team took payment from me by commiting great service and then handed me over to a local agent, and i had to call the local agent to close on the final requirements. I had a Booking for a Taxi From Delhi to Mussorie and back, along with Hotel.
Issues that i faced -
1. The driver provided was working to delay our trip, he drove very slow and via a route that was the longest. A 7 hour trip was covered in 12 hrs and we were not able to cover all the Itinerary points that were promised for on the first day.We asked him to take a specific route as per Google maps, to which he mentioned that the suggested route was not good/safe and to my surprise on our way back he took the same route to save time.He also drove very slow as if being over cautious while we were driving to Mussorie, honking and going slow over "every" small or big crossing even though there were no traffic lights or even when there were empty roads.
2. The Local agent did not convey to us the traffic situation in Mussorie, knowing that we were coming from outstation and he had the information that the traffic was bad there and there were regular Jams round the clock on daily basis and we will lose time, he should have informed us of the same for us to plan our trip better.
3. When we landed, we found that in the hotel room, there was only 500Ml of water provided for each person, which ideally always is a 1000ml at a minimum.
4. I was surprised to know that my Dinner that was part of the package, was a pre-defined menu, with no option to select any other dish and also i was not allowed to order any Non-veg dishes. No such details were shared by the TT agents over call or mentioned in the Itinerary or invoice.
During this entire experience there was no support or calls that we received from TT team, they were not even bothered why we had not reached the hotel on the expected time, i had to call them and co-ordinate to get to the hotel myself.
5. While i managed all this and talked very curtiously with the TT team they were not helpful in resolving my situation and i ended up wasting Day 2 as well, where i was only able to visit only 1 of the planned 3 places. To add my inconvenience we had to walk with most of our belongings and a 4yr old kid down hill for 3 Kms just to reach back to our hotel to grab some food at 4 pm , all due to the lack of adequate planning of the TT agent to counter the traffic jams, as no information was shared. The driver wasnt helpful as he always mentioned that we wasnt aware of the situation or the route, even though the TT agent mentioned that the driver was a regular person they have used to travel here.
6. On the day of the check out another surprise that came across was that i was asked to play in cash the remaining 50% of the amount else i will not be able to check out. at this point i had to put my foot down and decline to pay in cash as i was not carrying much cash as most of it was spent traveling or also as i was expecting the payment options in cities now is all done over credit card or online means. I had to make a number of calls between the TT agent and the hotel managed to resolve the issue , rather than the TT agent making it easy for me to manage. The bad thing was that none of this was mentioned before i left of even the day before where i could have withdrawn cash.

Please do not plan your trips with Travel triangle as it is not worth making your vacation into a nightmare, especially if you are traveling with your family and kids. They honestly forget you once you make the payment.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Navjyot,

rochakm
6/19/19

Don't ever travel with Travel Triangle and Holiday Aces. They are the worst people in the industry and really should be avoided at any cost.
I will share with you my experience to my russian holidays.
Firstly the agency holiday aces:
I was not given the details of my inclusions till the last day, I was committed something else till the last day and when I reached there I had to bear the price of everything.
I was not given my vouchers till the last day, infact one voucher of inter-airport transfers was given to me after I left india and was pleading them for it till the very last day and they gave it an evening before and for which they weren't willing to give, in fact had to be after their life to get it.
Mr Ajay from Holiday Aces is an absolute con, he doesn't know what he is offering, he himself says that they are basically a mediator between us and the third party they outsource their activities, one can do it directly through websites like viator and all, since in anyway they take no accountability for the same.
They made me pay extra 30 dollars for an inclusion which was indicated in my package from day one, they denied to make it inclusive because "the profit margin" in my package is low so they won't pay for the inclusion and now I am liable for paying it if I want the inclusion and this they tell you after you make the full payment.
They gave me a hotel which was a floor above a Strip Club and I was travelling with my family. I had to pay 30, 000 rupees more from my pocket and book a new hotel there and then. They themselves don't know the details of anything, they outsource their activities and use google and trip advisor like we all do.
They didn't even care to inform me about my change in flight timings since they put their contact details while booking and because of them I has to pay 2, 44, 000/- on the spot to book a return flight since I missed my flight as I was not aware of change in timings
Before I made the booking, they were curious and very attentive to my requests but after I made the bookings they stopped taking my calls for any changes or answering back my messages, once a while when they did answer Mr Ajay will say he is working on it and will get back to me in 10 minutes, which never came.
Now come to Travel Triangle, before I booked the package Mr Avinash Prasad their executive was calling me 4 times in a day and after I made the bookings and called him for some query, he stopped taking calls as well and in the end when a day before my departure I asked him for details he told me I can't help you since it's Saturday and my company pays me to work for office timings only and I can do whatever I want and he didn't asked to book through them which is an absolute lie, he told me he will ensure I get everything I have been committed in my inclusion but faild to do so when I highlighted him that they have made me pay extra.
He is a disgrace and doesn't know how to talk or handle his clients, infact gave me a challenge to do whatever I want to and he was more favourable towards the agent and not his client who made the payment. He was giving excuses from their end and was not listening to my complaints.
Infact when I reverted to travel Triangle official mail that the agency is charging me for the inclusion they didn't care to revert. He was neither answering my calls before I left and nor during my trip, as I needed his help as an agent but he was no where to found.
Please avoid both Travel Triangle and Holiday Aces

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Rochak,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Contact details at feedback@traveltriangle, so that we can further look into it.

manmohanr2
6/14/19

Hi Team,

Good Evening !

Today is my last day in Thailand and I could not resist to drop an email to you and your team about the experience I had working with you and the agent you recommended me.

Hotel 1: The Marina Phuket

Your agent booked a flight which landed Phuket early in the morning and we reached the hotel at 8AM and were not allowed to check in as the scheduled check in was 2PM. (I was never informed about this)

Upon calling Harpreet, she asked us to roam in hot sun until 2PM. Eventually, we did that with tiredness and drowsy eyes after the late night flight.

I don't know how you guys have planned this. Annoying.

I specifically, told Harpreet to keep the Hotel guys informed about Honeymoon decorations for first day and my wife's birthday. None were done and I had to take care of everything.

Anyway, the Hotel was really good and service was good too. So, I have given good rating and feedback for them in trip advisor.

4-5 hours of wait to check-in is not acceptable.

Hotel 2: Aonang Paradise Krabi

When Harpreet your agent suggested me this hotel, I immediately told her to change it as reviews and the photos I saw of the hotel was not as per my requirement. She forced me and insisted I take up this hotel and in spite of me asking her again in few weeks time to change the hotel, she still started pushing me to take up. I have all the screenshots of our conversations. I went by trusting Travel Triangle but didn't know I will be fooled.

Eventually, experience was horrible. Rooms were dirty and towels were stinking. We used our towel for daily use and used 1 of theirs for beach.

The Hotel is definitely not good for couples.
Too shady in the night and my wife was scared to walk alone in night.

Hotel 3: Pratunam Pavilion Bangkok

Hotel seemed decent but AC is not in proper working condition. TV is not working and currently, I am so pissed that AC is not working in night and I am sitting with a technician fixing the AC. As if this is my job to do at 10:49 PM in the night.

After all this, tomorrow I am leaving Thailand with a terrible honeymoon experience. Thanks to you and your agent.

I don't know what you can do to compensate this as I have paid 76k for this and I don't see any worth doing a booking with you guys.

Might be the choice of Agent Recommendation was bad. What so ever it is, I am just too annoyed.

Thanks,
Manmohan

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Manmohan,

pritis16
6/11/19

I have just returned from the trip and cant hold to warn people out there to stop making any booking with travel triangle.

Guys I know this will eat your time but please go through my experience, I don't want anyone to fall in their trap so giving complete details of moments on how they planned to cancel our sightseeing and grabbed money from us.

I will mention each and every fraudster who was involved in arranging the trip and ruining 3days of my life.

I made booking in communication with SAMUEL LETKHOLA (Travel Triangle Holiday Expert) and Arti (Corporate Host Destination who arranges for hotel booking).

The package was quite attractive so we got into the devil's deal and called Samuel (took his number from website) to plan our trip from banglore to ooty. After receiving the itenary, Samuel and Arti called me several times to pay amount asap otherwise the hotel room would not have been available for our us. So I had no choice but paid INR9700 of INR18000 as a booking amount for the trip through card.

They didn't share driver details before so I had to call them many times before leaving for the banglore from hyd. Late night we received driver's detail and were informed that driver will pick up at 9am.

First Day: We reached banglore airport and called driver. He dint arrive there for pickup and told he would be there by 10:30. Thats when we eached out to the first contact of point the trip coordinator MOUIN and asked him why the driver dint come on time when already informed over call. They gave some traffic excuse and finally driver arrived at 10:30 and we left for ooty.

As per the itenary we were to go for Bandipur Safari and discussed with driver about the timings for safari. He lied saying will reach there by 3pm and can take safari. But he took a long route to reach there. He pretended that he doesnt know from where to take safari so we asked many people and reached bandipur safari campus by 5. Now guess what??? The ticket were CLOSED by 4:30!!!!!

So there was no bandipur safari for us. Again we spoke to trip coordinator "MOUIN" from Local travel agency (Tripaway) and he told will cover bandipur safari on the last day of trip and connected us to his SALES HEAD "Narendra Mourya". This guy has no sense of talking and instead of giving us a solution he blamed us by saying that driver reached airport at 9am but it was your fault you were not at the airport by that time. And when confirmed with driver SHREEDHAR, this driver also lied and took part in their bloody game plan by saying that he was already at the airport at 9am and was waiting for us. We lost our temper but had no choice to go with him.

EVERY NUMBER THAT WAS PROVIDED TO US AS A POINT OF CONTACT IN TROUBLE WAS WRONG OR UNREACHABLE. I tried calling Arti who has given me these numbers but she was also not reachable. Now we had only driver's number and some local coordinator MOUIN.

We then headed to our hotel in Ooty and next what? The driver took a long route to get over to hotel by putting some wrong location across Ooty city.

Can you imagine my partner and I were in a spot where there was no light, no person, no other cab, only thing we could see was DARKNESS and there was no space for going back. We would be killed anytime by wildanimal. We even tried calling hotel but that they dint bother to answer our call.

Somehow we figured out landmark for that hotel and followed it. We reached hotel at 10PM.

Did you calculate we left from banglore at 10:30AM it was 12 hours journey for us. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Forget about the other view points that were mentioned in the itenary for first day trip (Ooty lake and botanical garden) because of all the above $#*!s that happened because of their blooding planning. Note: Ooty lake and garden closes by 5:30pm This is one more reason why driver dint get us there before 10pm.

Second Day: Before starting the trip at 10am driver asked us to pay the remaining trip amount of INR8000 otherwise he would not take us back. Plus he told us that we have in total 750km free distance for our entire package of which we have already covered 410km on the first day. Once those remaining free km are spent we would be charged extra with 10INR per kilometer. He wasted 30 minutes on this discussion.

We paid him the money in cash and forgot to take receipt for it. He told that toy train to conoor starts at 12 from ooty so he will drop us the railway station. Next??? He did drop us there but the ticket counter was CLOSED for 12pm train. We had no choice but to stand in que from from 11 to 2pm and wait for the train. We reached conoor by3pm and looked for driver as he was supposed to pickup there. BUT as expected he arrived late and we headed for dolphin nose and tea factory. On the way he insisted us to visit some other view points so that he can increase the km distance and late ask us more money. He refused for Sim park visit, golf course, dobadetta peak, wax museam, rose garden. We again spoke to MOUIN, remember the trip coordinator. He again made same story that he will cover those points on next day. (We understood that wouldnt happen).

To make sure driver doesn't take long route to increase km distance, we followed gps through the journey. Sounds painful? Wait something big is coming..

We wondered in the ooty local market and reached hotel at 10PM. We discussed with driver about next day plan and everything looked improvised,

BUT,

Third and last Day: As planned last night, we checked out from hotel and headed towards ooty lake but on our way, driver stopped and told that it would take more than 4hours to cover remaining points including the ooty lake, gardens, dobadetta peak and many other. He also added that if we cover these places in ooty and stop for on the way places like pykara falls, kamraj sagar dam and other small view points, we will reach banglore by midnight.. Like every other morning, this was also well ruined and we again had to speak to MOUIN for not staying commited to his words for covering all places on the last day of our trip.

This person turned out to be the head of all rascals, he said that these places cannot be covered. He had guts to ask us to reschedule our flight of 9pm for next day and give him extra INR10000 as 4th day charges would apply after 10PM. Plus we already had a deal of paying them per km 50INR from ooty to banglore drop. Plus driver charges would be there because his service ends at 6PM.

We asked driver to get us at banglore airport before9pm by hook or by crook. We wanted to stop at many points but dint because it would delay our arrival. Driver again took a different route and we dint take any hault and just before banglore airport.. driver stopped the cab and said something new.

Any guesses? we already paid extra for ooty to banglore travel distance but he got something else to add.

He asked us to pay for extra 35km to travel back to his office.

I lost my temper. I mean we paid for the trip that dint have any sightseeing mentioned in the itenary. We paid him for our way back to banglore and he was still trying to make money. He was out of his senses, dint reallize for what he was asking. We stopped the ride there and went to banglore airport on our own.

ENOUGH OF MENTAL TORCHER.

This trip was no less than a nightmare.. I don't know how to act against these people so trying my best to expose them in every portal. There is no way to get my money back but I will make sure there business is shut down one day.

All their ratings and good reviews are fake, Dont fall for them.

Guys make yourself time when planning for your trip. We could have done it on our own if time permitted.

Please contact me if you need more information.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hey, Priti!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. Our travel agents try to provide only the best of the services to our customers. Regret if your expectations were not met. We have gone through your feedback in detail and already reached out to explain the same to you. While we can't offer any resolution that you're looking for, we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services. And we hope to serve you again.

prateekk3
5/29/19

I would not recommend TravelTriangle to anyone. Yesterday completed my 7 nights trip to Darjeeling, Gangtok and Pelling. We had to literally struggle for the hotel bookings, even though we had confirmed our booking in January then also our rooms were not ready in Darjeeling. In Gangtok it had crossed every limit, we were 3 families (9 adults and 3 children), we had booked 5 rooms in Gangtok but got only 3 on arrival. This was a big goofup from Travel Triangle , the hotel was kind enough to arrange for 2 extra rooms for the next 2 nights but it was a mental harassment on the very first night in Gangtok. Worst part was their agents were not even picking up our phone.
On cabs part they have lot of sub contractors handing the various travel destinations hence lot of follow up is required with different folks, again something that was handled completely by us with none to very little support from Travel Triangle.

In summary our good memories got lost in going through this mental harassment and hence would not recommend TravelTriangle to anyone

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Prateek,

koyeld1
5/15/19

No rating at all. Worst experience ever. In 2017 I booked Kerala package. After paying the entire amount before starting my trip also I has to face harassment and I was asked more money.
I thought to give TT a second chance and booked Thailand package on 12May 2019, according to my communication with TT agent Khushboo Kumari I am supposed to get back the entire token amount (2500/-) if I cancel my plan. I raised cancellation request on 14th May 2019 night (within 72 hours according to their cancellation policy), but they asked me 5000/- as cancellation charge.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Koyel,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. Our travel agents try to provide only the best of the services to our customers. Regret if your expectations were not met. We have gone through your feedback in detail and already reached out to explain the same to you. We assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services. And we hope to serve you again.

yatenders
5/1/19

We had booked a 4 days tour to Delhi - Nainital - Jim Corbett. We were a family of seven people so we had taken the package so that we can enjoy the trip with comfort and ease.
My first experience with travel triangle turned out to be a disaster because of irresponsible people who just believe in money making rather than customer service.

On day one driver came late by 1 hour saying that the cab broke out on the way.
Travel triangle was so irresponsible that they had alloyed to us a driver who was completely unaware of the roots. We did not know that he we are dependent on a driver who has never been to nainital.. .. driver being completely new took a wrong route and we went on some other route hence reached the destination late by almost 2 hours... in the evening also there was lot of chaos as the routes were unknown to the driver..
Trival triangle has been so inconsiderate that inspite of repeated requests they did not give us a local driver..
If we had to go using GPS. We could have gone by out own conveyance rather than booking a tour ...
On day 3 we were given a local driver after pleading with them. He took us for local sightseeing for 2 hours and dropped us back to the hotel.
Also let me tell that the hotels provided by them were located in the most isolated areas and were away from the city.. They were shabby and the food quality was below average.
We could not cover most of the sights because of a foolish driver
Moreover on raising the issue with travel triangle, their employees Ameed, Gautam and travel agent by the name of Kamal had the audacity to say that they have covered everything as per itinerary and if you not give remaining amount we will see how you leave nanital as i am local person and i am moving my cab back in night and you have to leave the hotel right now and i am calling the Police and then will show you the power of local person and last PAISA TO MUJHE NIKALAVANA ATA HAI.
I had taken the package to enjoy hassle free trip as I was taking my parents for the first time
I am rather embarrassed and disturbed because of the chaos created bu travel triangle ..

We got only dirty rooms to stay and average food to eat.. had we not taken the package out stay would have been much better

Not to forget.. their employee by the name of Gautam .. rather than empathising with me and listening to my grievances told me that ' AAP TO TRIP ENJOY KARNE NAHI.. LADNE AAYI HAI... Mr Gautam fails to understand how painful it is for a customer to see his hard earned money getting wasted..the issues to be listed are endless ..

on check out date we are at Police station Nanital for sorting out the issue even Travel triangle not been bother where we are and what about our sightseeing and departure from nanital to Delhi. We leave at 1.30 instead of 9.30 and reach Gurgaon 11.30 PM.

The 3 days been wasted by Trip triangle and there team in Nanital and they all are ready to take money not ready to give the services.
Now i am asking for my refund they are trying to ignore saying your trip was perfect and we covered all thing that was mentioned in quote.

I would just like to say that i am not a fake customer who is being paid to write good reviews about the company .. I am a genuine customer who is being trouble by the money making attitude of travel companies##shameontraveltriangle#

This story is not Fake. If you guys want to cross check then feel free to call me at 8745099606 and email me at yatendersingh1423@gmail.com.

It is my request, if you are going for trip with your family do not book any trip from Travel Triangle.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Yatender,

Our team has already looked into this case and offered you with the best possible resolution. Hope this answers your query.

manojitd
4/27/19

Recently we booked our trip through Travel Triangle for Andaman, It was our worst experience. Travel triangle is just like Bermuda triangle. They just book a customer, give it to a second party, when you visit the destination it will be different agency. There is a huge communication gap between these three agencies which ruins a travellers valuable travel time and money. I will strongly never suggest TT to any of my traveller friends

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Manojit,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/contact details at feedback@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

vickyk32
4/26/19

Hi All,

Never ever try to get the services from this travel company.

Even if you will just try and provide your details like email or contact number to them, then get ready to ruin your daily routine, your Job/profession family and any personal life at all.

Even if you request them for unsubscribe or anything else by calling on the customer service number given on there website(18001235555); that customer care fellow will say ok and yes for your every request but will do nothing.

I was about to plan a cochin trip for them and has left my number on their website yesterday around 4 PM.since now within 24 hours I have received a minimum of 200 calls and more than 300 text messages from their various agents.

My request you to all please never take their services ever. They are interested in making business and looting only and not bother about what actually you want or what kind of services you are looking for.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Vicky,

Our team has looked into your query and resolved it. Hope all is fine now. :)

snehac7
4/22/19

Travel Triangle is the worst service provider ever I had seen. We took the package of 4 members for JIM CORBETT, at last movement they changed our Hotel without our confirmation & than they haven't given the Jungle Safari and gave us the $#*!ty reason that for the permit and all. We have taken a 25, 400 INR package and didn't get anything instead of a hotel. Really and the concerned person(ASHISH, SUMIT, Kukubh) he didn't even bother to pick the calls and at the time of payment, he picked only driver's call and talking to us in an arrogant manner and said I didn't like the way so I didn't pick your calls. This type of customer service they are giving so who will gonna buy from them, I really don't recommend this agency to buy any package for anywhere. They even don't have any customer support no one bother for their customer. Never ever buy any travel package from them.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Sneha,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. Our travel agents try to provide only the best of the services to our customers. Regret if your expectations were not met. We have gone through your feedback and already shared a detailed explanation. While we cannot offer any refund in this case, we do assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services. Thank you for sharing the feedback.

poonamn5
4/20/19

I will start my review stating that the entire trip was just a time waste for us, that too after paying a huge amount.
Our day 1 was planned to be a Dhow cruise which was around 30 min away from our hotel but took us 2 hours to reach the Dhow cruise starting point because there were around 5 other families to be picked up from 5 different locations. It started at 9 and ended at 11 and we reached back hotel at 1 AM at night and had an early morning pickup of 8 AM next day.
in these 7 hours we were to complete our sleep, get ready, have breakfast everything. Very very poorly planned evening. The cruise was not even worth it. The name of the cruise was MonaLisa, very loud music, irritating lightings. there was an open deck above but no sitting. We had to stand on the open deck as it was difficult to survive in the closed deck.
Day 2: Picked up from hotel at 8.30 and dropped to another location where again we waited until 9 45 for other families and reached Abu Dhabi at 12. Half day was already wasted. But that was not all, very very poorly planned trip, elderly people grouped together with young people, some people interested in Ferrari world some not. The mosque which was not even the main attraction for the day took 2 hours to complete because an elderly lady was too slow and took forever for everything.
By the time we reached Ferrari world it was 3 30 giving us hardly 3 hours in Ferrari world. Out of the entire day we could get only 3 hour of our day for this and we also had to have our lunch within this time. By the time we reached back it was 10 PM.Also note, no time was planned for any lunch and dinner. At the end of the trip the 2 drivers were arguing over to who will drop us to the hotel.
Day 3 was good because we were picked in the morning and left for the entire day on our own to explore ski Dubai, Dubai mall, aquarium, bhurj khalifa.
Day 4 was Desert Safari. Got picked from hotel at 2.30 and halted at a random location Midway for more than 1 hour. A bottle of cold drink here cost 20 dirhs. We were doing nothing here, absolutely nothing. The desert Safari part was the only good thing about this day. Followed was dinner, which was the worst treatment of our trip. The buffet opened at 7 45 and it was over by 8. The food was over and the buffet was closed. Around 100 people were expected to finish their dinner in 15 min. All we could get for dinner was dal rice, everything else was over and that was not even worth it. Mehendi was supposed to be free but everything was a lie. The free one was hardly a line of mehendi, for more they were charging 50Dirhams. Worst treatment ever.
Day 5 was supposed to be a city tour which was supposed to cover Dubai museum, Al fahidi fort, gold souk, Textile souk, Souvenir shops, . None of this was covered. Infact the driver did not know the plan of the day. He was just driving over the Dubai city which we had crossed like 100 times over last day. When confronted, he said he was not aware of the plan of the day, he was told to just drive across dubai. we wasted 5 hours of our day. We stopped at a random mall, not famous one, nowhere in the itenary, nobody was interested to go here, but still the driver halted and wasted time. There was no guide which was expected in a city tour.
We had no opportunity to shop or see any local market.
I don't have to say now that this was the worst organized trip.
All the major places are connected by metro and can be easily covered yourself. The best is to plan a trip yourself and not rely on travel partners.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Poonam,

As communicated by our team, your query has been resolved. Feel free to reach out to us for any other assistance.

srinivask6
4/9/19

Travel Triangle has outsourced our team of 18 members tour to Himalaya Tours. The Bus(AS01FC6030) and the driver Ajay gave real real trouble. The bus allotted was very old and from the start of journey we have faced problems. we were promised A/c coach but provided non-functional AC vehicle, suspensions are too weak, wiper was not working and tyres are old. The driver was really arrogant and did not even stop for tea when we have asked. He took good 7 hours (200 kms) from Gauwahati to Kaziranga and in the morning he has threatened to come late to go to elephant rides as he had a fight with the hotel staff for dinner. Meanwhile Himalaya Tours people who promised to block elephant ride gave hand after reaching Kaziranga for which we were there. We have to make all out efforts individually and bought tickets at premium at 10 pm !! All the way the driver was mumbling as some of us have to go the Central Range. While coming back from Dawiki the Engine got heated up and we were waited with kids on the road till the engine cooled ! Dawiki is a very dusted area and in absence of AC some got allergies and were bed ridden for two days. we were asking for replacement of vehicle but to no avail .After finishing Cheerapunji, while returning, the vehicles Break system failed and virtually we stood on the road for 2.5 hours but then the driver realised that it cannot be repaired then and on insistence arranged two Sumo vehicles for 18 people and with luggage !! since we have flight for the next we were forced to adjust into those two vehicles as they refused one more small vehicle also. When we were bringing to their notice they preached us to be patient ! We have missed some sight seeing places also due to slowness of the driver and we had come to a situation when we thought it is enough if we move to airport on time as they have arranged the same vehicle from Shillong to Guwahati. Throughtout the trip we had tense moments because of the vehicle and the driver and made the trip a bad memory. I had proof for all the above statements.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Srinivas,

sureshbabuk
3/20/19

Once took the package to shimla and manali india, 4 days & 5 Nights package ,with an adavance of Rs.10000 for a total package of Rs.29000 per couple ( April-May-18).-booking id :

Travel triangle (TT) outsourced this to Himalyan escape journeys venture -elite tours ,Manali with some random guy ....all your dreams of scenic pictures in TT website been outsourced to small one room roadside travel company in Manali .

Boarding a bus at panipat, haryana toll plaza , booked cheapest travels with lowest rating -Northern travel late by 2 .5 Hrs in mid night ( for a newly wed couple standing at a toll plaza)- driver demanded a luggage charge 20 Rs per bag ( not known ) given after an argument .Bus arrived at shimla where the breakfast at hotel is over .
( so called 3 Star )Hotel vivek palace in shimla : personal booking is far more better than through travel triangle , worst hotel on hill side , without ice that place is hell and hospital management given room a worst welcome by asking who are you ??.and the worst room they got with bad linen and no breakfast.
Local sightseeing : a car is assigned .. no guide .. no plan nothing ....dry places nothing of sort .
'Night 'mare: Too cold for a south indians despite of several requests no room heater provided and one worst night

second day : same local sight seeing ... not much of joy ...

could not bear the hospitality ...prone to cold ....decided to leave the place ... end of the tour ( it can happen with anybody )

but the Himalyan escape journeys venture -elite tours ,Manali not accepted this ...persuading us to stay despite of several request that we are prone to cold and continue to manali ...despite of several requests .

As many SOS send to TT app in phone and called trip adviser Ms.Nish mahato in TT ....no response despite of sevral calls and messages ( just imagine you raised an SOS for far worse reason in unknown place and you are not being answered ).

later we paid - the total amount ... as the tour operator said e have booked all hotels and tours " which can't be cancelled"... we daily see ads in TV ..any booking can be cancelled without hassle .. but her the picture is different ....to ensure our safety , we paid the balance amount ,,, after paying the full amount ... surprisingly i got messages that your hotels are being booked in manali as you have paid the balance amount ( but the tour operator said the hotels are already booked ).

thats how we stayed for 2 days and 1 night and paid Rs30,000.00 if you want to do the same and " bewakoof " banna chathe hai ...pls book your tours through travel traingles a sthey pose lot of scenic places in their adds .

And Surprising responses from the tour operator when we have taken up these matters with the tour operator and Travel triangle .they are as below:

Bus inconvenience : Sir, what we can we do if a bus comes late at midnight and harasses you for Rs 20 and You can Rs .20 ..you are 'chindhi'.

Hotel inconvenience: Sir, Hotel wale yesa kartha hai tho hum kya kare sir . room heater kaun use kartha hain sir summer mein shimla mein . Hotel tho 3 stars hai sir .

Tour end due to health grounds : kaise hoga sir ... hotels book karliya in manali ... aap nahi ja sakthe yesa... pure paisa pay karo.....

" At the end we paid safety money -Phirauthi and booked our own bus and came back safely to panipat "

if you want this kind of "faltoo" adventure....ls go with Travel traingle ...check the PICS....

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Suresh,

ashis3
12/23/18

I wish I could give less then one star!
Totally deceitful service providers. Iam currently in the middle of the trip but felt the need to write about them!
1) incorrect itinerary. They keep changing the times ! We received one itinerary while registering and one at the time of travelling. Both were different

2) pickup time mentioned were different in both the itinerary and they keep sending texts a night before pickup of earlier time than scheduled

3) Guides were useless!!!!
4) the worst was the city tour! Where we were picked up at 8am ( who does that for City Tour???) And took us to their main station to wait with other passengers. And we all kept waiting till 10:00 am.
The tour began and he shows probably the most useless places possible!!
Why would any one want to see Logistics dept and warehouse of Dubai???
And the palm Jumeirah was supposed to be a nice place to visit which we saw through bus only!

5) the worst part number 2 was the Burj Al Arab beach. Wherein we were told NOT to enter the water and we were given 15 min. What does a person do on a beach other than enjoining the water?????

6) Also.. City Tour to Abu Dhabi was again $#*!ty! We watched everything just through the bus and went to Ferrari World. We were told all rides are free except 2 rides. But upon entering there were atleast 4 rides where we were refused and had to pay extra.
6) Iam yet to cover rest of the 3 days where God know lies what blunder!

Tip for consumers: DONT BOOK YOUR TRIP THROUGH TRAVEL TRIANGLE!!!!!!! EVER!!
Unless you want to see everything through the bus only! it is a sheer waste of time and money!

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hello Ashi,

payald3
5/7/18

I had paid them more than 60k as my 1st installment for my BALI trip and due to personal emergency had to cancel it. They manipulated and gave me false calculations in every mail in order to give zero refund even when there was around 25 days left for the trip. To prove them wrong i personally got it confirmed from airlines who were already providing refund to traveltriangle. But traveltriangle was simply planning to not give any type of refund and put all money in their pocket. After much pestering they changed their statement yet again and initiated a refund but till date they are reluctant to accept their fraudulence. I wonder how many customer's money they have not refunded unrightfully and provided them with duplicitous calculations. I am still struggling with them to get a compensation for their attempt to deceive the customer.

Tip for consumers: Please donot book any package through them

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hi Payal,

Our team had reached out to you yesteday to discuss the matter and are working to find the best possible resolution. Please allow us some time to get back to you with a final update. Your patience is highly appreciated.

abhinitm
1/2/18

I wish I could give zero or negative stars to I Need Travels. NEVER EVER BOOK THROUGH "I NEED TRAVELS" OR TURNING POINT DUBAI.

I travelled to Dubai with my family from 24th to 29th December 2017, and not a single day of it was hastle free. It was annoying, trouble inducing, stressful, impunctual, and I am running out of adjectives. The one and only reason for this was the miserable management of I Need Travels. They can dodge the blame on to their Dubai vendor - Turning Point, but for an Indian customer booking the trip miles away, it is one organising unit.
The main highlight of the trip were the always late pick up vehicles.

Day 1 - local Dubai city tour was supposed to begin with excitement, instead it began with anger venting out of the driver who arrived 2 hours late (10:30 am, we were promised 8:30 am) The driver was highly unprofessional and did the most stupid thing any one could imagine: he picked us up, reached a hotel a mile away, asking 4 people on the way (because he had no idea about routes, in 25 mins), they took us back to our own hotel! because he forgot to pick a family there. Our trip which was supposed to begin by 9-9:30 am began at 12:30 pm. The itinerary listed 9 places, we were shown only 1. The itinerary said there would be photo stops on these places, but there was NONE. This was definitely not the start anyone would wish for.
Even the subsequent visits to Burj Khalifa, Abu Dhabi city tour were all marked by delayed pick ups. We insisted the company to cover up the missed places in the remaining days, because we had free time slots. They made us false promises every time and never covered them. Reasons given were: "already late for next pick up, can do tomorrow with desert safari", "desert safari is done by different driver, not possible, will do tomorrow while drop to Airport", "not possible since it is not on route". It is all a carefully crafted sham to loot people by Turning point, Dubai.
If you think this is the worst, wait for it. On the final day, we were assured a pick up of 7am for our 11 am flight. As usual it was 7:30 am and no signs of driver. I called up the organisation again, they said "give us 2 minutes and we will get back to you." Till 7:45 am I did not get any call. When called back, they said "driver is late, this happens all the time. he will take another 30 minutes". They did not even think it was their responsibility to let us know about this. I had to take my own cab and reach the airport. They did not seem to care about someone missing their return flight. I can also provide contacts of people who were not picked up from airport by Turning Point when they arrived.

I have never experienced such pathetic management. This was the first international trip of my country and thanks to I Need Travels, I will never forget the experience, but ofcourse for wrong reasons.

Let me warn you, the organisations might blame that the customers who were picked from different hotels were not ready on point. I can give you contacts of all 12 passengers who travelled with us on 25th and 27th, who boarded from different hotels and were ready on time. But it was the company cars which were late by themselves. All of us had this common complaint. Also you might blame that the hotel we chose was away from city. There were 100 more families in the hotel who had booked using different agencies and none of them had any problem. All their pickup frops were on time.

Since the organisation was so messy, we ended up calling the company multiple times. I spent more money for mobile recharge than on food in the entire trip! Everyday we were told that by tonight we will message you the pickup details for next day, NOT A SINGLE time did this happen. Not to mention the mental damage done: stress, tension, anger, despair, false hopes cannot be quantified in moentary value.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Hi Abhinit,

We have looked into your query and have resolved it. As discussed with the concerned team, the refund has been transferred to your account. Looking forward to you travel with us soon. :)

Team TravelTriangle
rishia
10/21/17

Worst and most pathetic trip of my life.
Volvo buses both the sides started late by over 2 hours.
Also while returning from manali to Delhi, no charging point- water bottle- blanket- wifi was provided by the leo travels bus.
More over light switches were not working in the bus and they were forcefully charging 20 rs per luggage extra from the passengers.

Hotel himanshu resort was shown and presented to us as 3 star category. However it didn't deserved to be even a 2 star category. 90% of the rooms were under construction. We had no choice other than to stay in the room which they offered.

Coming to the local cab for sightseeing, we were assured that the vehicle will remain with us during to entire trip. However to the best of my rememberance vehicle was with us no longer than 50% of the time, by narrating what so ever excuse they had.

Conclusion- Will never ever use/ recommend the services of trip sailor and travel triangle. Even travel triangle after gaining a lot of trust from my last Kerala trip, proved to be a big failure this time.
When asked for a refund for the bus outward journey from manali to Delhi due to pathetic and ridiculous services, trip sailor executive didn't cooperated at all and bluntly
told us to get down of the bus at 10 pm in the night.

Response from Travel T., Traveltriangle.Com Representative
Dear Rishi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. We value our customers and your feedback will only help us improve our services. Our travel agents only try to provide the best of the services. We regret that the expectations were not met. We'd like to highlight that, due to the heavy Diwali traffic, certain delays were bound to be there. We will be able to provide a discount of INR 500 on your next trip against the missed services. As discussed by the team, all other services were delivered as per the itinerary. So, no more refund can be offered. We hope that you'll accept our apologies and allow us a chance to make it up to you in your subsequent trips.

Team TravelTriangle
yaksha
6/12/17

We travelled after booking through travel triangle last year. IT was 7 day Sikkim trip, through your vendor golden vacations. We faced a lot of issues, first of all my trip was changed, because of some climate issues, which is ok, instead of Lachung and Peeling which got cancelled ( which were main excursions) a lot of days before the trip started, bu we were not intimated about it ( and on the respective dates only we got to know). We booked all Non Veg meals, and when we reached there, we got all Veg meals. We discussed with Tamalika (vendor- Golden vacations), she said we should buy our own meals and the money will be refunded. Your vendor then promised to refund amount against the payment due from our end. Then NathuLa pass charges we gav, but because of poor communication between the golden vacation team themselves, pass could not reach us, by the time pass timings got closed. (Pass was sent through another car that reached us after 3 pm). They did not refund the money. For the duration that we were supposed to travel to Lachung, they asked us to go to Namchi. There when we reached, we found our hotel for family (and we are decent family) was a lodge. We refused to stay there, then we were asked to go to another hotel, which was a very shady hotel ( hotel with its reception as a shady bar with drunk men sitting around). We decided not to roam around much in Namchi since it was just a village and no tourist place as such. Now when we reached back to sikkim, on our last day. We confirmed with Tamalika in the evening if we have any further money to pay ( as we had already paid for our own dinner/ paid for NathuLA which we did not go), she confirmed that no payment has to be made. Next morning when we were about to leave hotel for our flight, our hotel asked us to pay for the trip, for an exhorbitant amount of 15k, and refused to check us out. We fought for that, and we suddenly foound that the vendor has asked the driver of our car who would take us back to airport 4 hours away to hide from us.So neither could we checkout or go back to our homes. We said we will settle this the vendor directly, but vendor contact (tamalika) purposely switched off her phone when she got to know. Then another person called, and abused my mother, which really made us very angry. We asked hotel people to call police but they didnt, and we were not able to call police ourselves, as 100 number would not connect. Running out of options and were getting horribly late for our flight, we decided to pay the amount, and asked the team to call driver , to help us get cash from ATM. The team refused, or didnt help us find any cab. (remember this is 7am). My father somehow took lift from someone to find an ATM, gave them the money, and then only we were allowed to leave.This kind of behavior with a decent family, with aged people (my parents are 55+ aged) was a horrifying experience. I assure you i wont let any of my friends colleagues relatives book through TravelTriangle. The amount of harassment made us cry and forget this trip. We communicated through this email id (Golden Vacations <Agent_1091305-Quote@reply.traveltriangle.com> Golden Vacations <Agent_1091305-

Tip for consumers: Please avoid booking from this site as much as u can ! its not about money, its about being safe from extortion and harassment that this company puts you through

neravm
4/10/17

Awful experience. I booked through travel triangle thinking it would be safe and secure. However it is not. They use really bad travel agents (Rocking Trips - in my case) who do not stick the itinerary quoted. The driver used assaulted me and tried to take pictures of my wife. And after complaining they only offered 5% off my next trip
Be Careful with them as you are not booking with travel triangle but with the agency. Any issues they will take a back seat and leave you to deal with the agency.

Looks like they just want to make money and making fake promises and later giving nothing in return. When you have paid everything you can't even have an option to back out.

By Poonam N.

Travel triangle is ....ebay of travel .. with an app for money transfer ... to various roadside operators sitting across india ....cheating customers in the name of zero refund policy .....never concerned about the satisafction or safety of customer at the unknown place they visit.

By sureshbabu k.

Questions? Get answers from the Traveltriangle.Com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Traveltriangle.Com