Review of TotalSportsShop

TotalSportsShop reviews

yannikm
12/27/18

I ordered a Liverpool junior away kit with a name on the back, premier league badges and socks. This was a Christmas present for my son. The top and shorts with name on the back of the top were delivered but the shirt was missing the premier keague badges and no socks arrived. On 23/12/18 I emailed Totalsportsshop who replied saying the socks were despatched separate and they could refund the additional £6 that I paid for the premier league badges and apologised for the inconvenience. I emailed back confirming that I would like the refund for the premier league badges and asked them to confirm when the payment was complete. I also asked when the socks were despatched. I received no reply. on 24/12/18,I emailed again with a picture showing the shirt without the premier league badges and asked when the refund payment would be made and asked again when the socks were despatched.I have still not received a reply.

I am really disappointed that they could not get the order right espeially as I paid for the optional extras of socks and premiwr league badges. Given the lack of response to my last 2 emails I am concerned I may never receive the socks and may not get the refund for the badges or the socks. I hope this is not the case.

I would not recommend Totalsportsshop if you want to be sure you get what you order.

jonj80
12/25/18

Bought a football kit for my son in November, Christmas Day has arrived no kit
No reply to desperate emails either.
Shoddy and hang your heads in shame.

davidf706
12/24/18

No kit received. well unfortunately it looks like there are loads of people in the same boat as us. Ordered football kit, 27th November for xmas and still no kit. Saying dispatched, but nothing. I have emailed twice and no response. Steer well clear of this company. I dont know if one will arrive now or whether we have been ripped off.

sarahg350
12/17/18

I placed an order for two kits on the 17th Nov. Had a confirmation email then another on the 3rd Dec to say they had been dispatched. It is now the 18th Dec and still not recieved it. Its obviously a Christmas and my little boy is going to be devastated as this is what he wanted. Checked my bank statement and there is no transaction! Were they ever going to send the goods? They did email me back with slower delivery with it being a busy time of year but now stopped replying to me emails. PLEASE dont waste your time. Pay the extra and deal with the bigger retailers!

michelles686
12/16/18

Ordered a football kit plus socks for my nephew for Christmas with his name on, on the 17 nov. It finally arrived Friday not only missing the socks but with the WRONG name on!! As I have never received replies to my previous emails chasing delivery I'm not hopeful for my latest email regarding a refund! Watch this space...

gemmab26
11/6/18

Cannot praise Claire in customer service highly enough. She got my sons birthday present delivered as promised even thought this was far quicker than they quote on the website.
Will use again.

pauld512
11/5/18

After waiting over a month kit came with no socks so suspicious it's real. Did a review on trustpilot which they didn't like so they claimed it was fake,but rav reviews poured in after a bad one how strange .

abramb28
10/17/18

Ordered 2 printed football kits. I am very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service. Excellent product and the price.

stephaniec306
9/14/18

I am really very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery. I have had experienced nothing but such a prompt and caring customer services. I have recently ordered a football shirt for my brother from this site. The shirt was properly packed and I really had a great experience and will for sure use this site to buy many more products!!

anthonyb337
8/31/18

Top notch customer service and the t shirt was great. Excellent service. I like the product and I am very happy with my purchase.

timw281
8/31/18

Everything as expected. Would use again, but allow a little extra time for delivery if you are having it printed.

colinh86
8/30/18

Delivered today as promised by Billy. Excellent customer service and great kit. Will be using again from Christmas.

garyb459
8/30/18

I've added to prove this as it's unbelievable ha ! Email me on garyblenco at y Mail com for proof it's true or go on sitejabber.com we're I have already uploaded the proof that everything I'm saying is true , I'm now been threatened that they will release all my personal details including bank details etc ( I have their emails to prove all this ) guess I hit a nerve lol police have been informed!
First order took 27days , order number 34675 .
Second order 31 days no kits , order number 34741
Surely if you read this and all the other bad reviews were exactly the same thing keeps happening you will realise that they just randomly rip people off with kids kits then lie by saying they will send another kit out then don't the. Say they will refund you then don't do that either! All they do is add fake positive feedback to balance out all the bad feedback when they have tried to report the comments and it hasn't been removed
If you go on kitbag . com you can get personalised kits with free delivery and they are real not fake and also turn up every time .

carolj154
8/27/18

Delivered this morning as promised. Excellent service. Excellent product and the price was even better.

marcelac11
8/20/18

Fast delivery, good quality and helpful customer service. The kits are excellent for the price. I have had a good experience and would use again without hesitation.

rubym71
8/18/18

Had an issue with the printing but was sorted out quickly with no hassle. Will be using again. Very good services and products.

aashab
7/26/18

I order in May it is now the end of June and no delivery has been made. Several attempts to contact them. They answered one email and said they would rearrange delivery and it would be with my by July and its now the end of July and still no delivery. No phone number to contact!!!

garyl251
7/25/18

I ordered 2 football kits for my grandson's birthday last month and it's been over a month now and still nothing has arrived - despite being assured of a 5 day delivery time. Very little information given in the way of explanation.
If I could give minus star ratings I would!

kims465
7/18/18

Ordered a personalised football kit for my son. Waited 2 months now and nothing has arrived. No phone number to call and no reply to my daily emails. Please stay away - terrible company!!

davidh1169
7/11/18

Ordered 2 strips for my grandson weeks ago and after taking the money that's it. No strips and no response to any emails. If only I'd read previous reviews but got suckered in by professional looking website.
Have contacted Citizens Advice and Trading Standards and informed them. Will try and claim money back with bank under CHARGEBACK scheme

iang94
6/20/18

I agree with all the bad comments written before. I ordered two kits for my twins. One arrived and the service since has been so poor. No idea if I will receive the 2nd kit - having one kit is no use to me as it was a gift for my twins that I ordered in April and got one in August and no sign of other one!!!
I will contact trading standards as well and I will see if Mastercard can do anything....

jp257
5/23/18

Ordered my son a Barcelona kit 4 weeks before his 9th birthday, thinking that would be plenty of time, considering I was paying £4.95 for postage. The order took over 9 weeks to arrive. Despite numerous emails I received no explanation as to why the kit was so delayed. When it finally arrived, it was a counterfeit kit and, while my son didn't notice its a fake, I was extremely disappointed with both the service and the product. I got sucked in by a decent website with very competitive prices. In hindsight I wish I had just spent the extra £10 to get the kit from someone reputable.

haydenp18
1/29/18

his website is selling fake cheap product from Asia, despite the appearance of an officially endorsed website with the likes of Messi plastered across it do not get sucked in. I looked at the bad reviews but the price was appealing and I thought I would take a chance, this was a big mistake. It appears to be UK based as my credit card was debited from London however they then submit the orders to a supplier in Asia. When I wanted to return my item due to the poor quality I was told I would need to send it to Thailand at my cost. It then took 2 months and probably a dozen emails to get my money back. There is also no number to call to speak to anyone and when I threatened to complain to trading standards I was told they do not care as they are no UK based. Please just avoid! If you get caught out like I did please also report to counterfeit@nike.com

lees243
1/23/18

Ordered a shirt 10 days before Christmas. Emailed the company as the shirt hadn't arrived to be told they won't be delivering until after the holidays. There was no mention of this when ordering.

Repeated emails to the company asking for a refund have been ignored, to then be told the shirt has been dispatched. Over 2 weeks later, no shirt has been delivered and all emails are being ignored. Their terms and conditions are also laughable. No direct contact available as they have no phone number.
This site needs reporting.

julies244
12/24/17

I must admit I was sceptical too due to the reviews but in my experience I have had nothing but prompt and caring customer service. The kits with the printing do take longer to come then ordering from the football club shop but look at the price you are paying. The kits wash really well. Clare was professional throughout. The messi kit received today before 1pm as she said. I have had a good experience and would use again without hesitation.

Don't waste your time. PF is right on this and it will get you nowhere. Put it down to experience and find a reputable supplier

By Neil H.

Received fake kit (was not aware they were non-official), extra badges that we requested and paid for were not affixed to kit. Quality of kit was disgusting. Paid extra for our surname (four digits) to be added and they managed to make them into an anagram. She photos of misspelt shirt to company via email. They insisted on the kit being returned as per their instruction on website to receive refund. Paid for postage back to them. Deny every receiving the kit. Can not prove that they have received and they have surprisingly never issued the refund. They are complete sharks, All reviewed on their website are probably penned by themselves. Unable to leave genuine reviews on their site. There should be someway that authorities are able to pursue this or at least take the domain down, to stop them from trading.......big and expensive lesson learnt for us. Very disappointing

By Debra E.

Never probably....... If you are lucky (or unlucky!!) enough to receive a kit the lettering will fall off inside two weeks anyway

By Richard E.

Our website was under going maintenance last night but is online again as of this morning. Without an order number or name we cannot check your order status so we would ask you contact us using the contact page of the website rather than a 3rd party website.

By Billy B., TotalSportsShop Representative

Hi Liz You should contact us via the website, not a 3rd party review site. Many thanks TotalSports

By Billy B., TotalSportsShop Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TotalSportsShop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for TotalSportsShop