Review of TotalSportsShop

TotalSportsShop reviews

emmaw154
6/9/19

I ordered a Tottenham kit with socks for my son's birthday. I ordered this is April well within enough time to recieve it ( his birthday is in June) Still no sign of the socks!!! I had to email constantly for the kit which is not the best quality I have ever seen. The hassle that this site brings I would never order from them again waste of money!!!

gaynors4
6/7/19

Ordered kit for grandsons birthday. 3 weeks later still not arrived. Received an email yesterday saying that it had (finally) been dispatched but that it could take (another) 7 days to arrive! No wonder they are cheap. Pay the extra and order elsewhere.

nigeb1
5/30/19

Absolute shocking service DO NOT USE THESE FOOLS !!

Placed order on the 10th May for a barcelona kit for my son...STILL NOT GOT IT YET (30th May) - missed his birthday...not happy son...refused to reply to mails and when did just said not there problem and would be there soon ? WHAT !

STAY AWAY FOLKS !!!

jof76
5/28/19

I wish I had read these reviews first before I ordered a Liverpool kit for my 7 year. 4 weeks since we ordered it and still no sign. Various emails as there is no phone number, without any sign of my order. I have tried to cancel but have been told that my order is on its way so it can't be refunded. Absolute disgrace!!! Waste of £50

davidb2191
5/23/19

I ordered a Barcelona kit for my son's birthday and nearly 3 weeks later there is still no sign of it. Sent a couple of emails and was told it can take up to 6 weeks and I should have read the delivery policy before ordering. Asked about their refund policy and was completely ignored.

victoriah140
5/15/19

Total Sport... Total $#*!e!!!!! Ordered my son a football kit over a month ago and still has not arrived. What a surprise they are not replying to my emails....SCAM !!!!!! Do not order from this website.

janetl215
4/30/19

Ordered a month ago for a child's birthday. To date - no kit, no email response, no refund, no absolutely nothing. The most appalling service. Avoid at all costs (even if they appear to be selling kit which is presently unavailable elsewhere. There's the hook!)

lindal726
4/16/19

I ordered a football kit for my grandson's birthday on 15th March. Despite the order tracking stating it was dispatched on 1st April 2019, 16 days later and I still haven't received it. They don't answer any emails. I wonder if I will ever get it. I suspect they are coming from China!!

kd134
4/11/19

It has taken them 3.5 weeks to dispatch a birthday present, now they reckon it will take 7 working days to be delivered! I think they put it on the back of a tortoise.

Do not use them.

sejala
2/13/19

I ordered a personalised football kit
I ordered a personalised football kit for my daughters 7th birthday which is on Monday (11 Feb)
I ordered on 14th Jan, almost 4 weeks ago.
It isn't here, apparently dispatched 4 days ago, was in packing for 4 days (!) and being ignored by customer service.
I hope they read this.
Perhaps you at Total Sports would like to call me on the number e mailed to you twice to explain to my daughter on Monday why her present is not here???

AVOID!!!! At all costs!!!

manjots5
1/25/19

Still waiting on an item that I ordered 7 weeks ago.
Customer service is via email only and even then they do not have the decency to always reply to your queries.
They said this item has been dispatched 2 weeks ago yet I have still not received- can not trust anything they say.
Never known a service like this! Avoid if you do not want to be disappointed!

joannem187
1/22/19

Ordered 2 kids kits 10th November. Still waiting....... AVOID. These kids were Christmas presents and ordered within plenty of time. Communication with the company is limited to email. Don't waste your time or money.

traceyj42
1/21/19

I ordered my 11 yr old son a shirt on 27th Dec.i appreciate they didn't open til the 3rd Jan but I was constantly fobbed off with excuses !my son asked me to get a refund and the company refused!currently trying to claim through my bank...If you want to wait months and waste your money then order but I will never ever shop here again!!!

bj93
1/18/19

Like other reviews I ordered a Christmas present from this company and as of today still not received my goods. Got a reply to one email saying to expect goods in 3-7 working days, 10 working days later and no goods or response to emails. I have been charged for the goods already. Shambolic service and would enjoy escalating the matter further.

sarac192
1/16/19

Please please can someone tell me if they have started proceedings against this company ? I am not even going to explain my personal problems with them as is obvious from other reviews and my experience is no different. Customer service does not warrant that title at all, we all have off days but rudeness and ignorance are in no shape or form acceptable. I cannot for the life of me understand how this company stays afloat unless there is a lot of wrongdoing involved ? And unless I am very mistaken there is a number of excellent review that follow on from the absolutely awful ones and certainly raises suspicions of their credibility. I am lost for words now as in all my retail experience on both sides of the fence I have never come across a company like this ever

yannikm
12/27/18

I ordered a Liverpool junior away kit with a name on the back, premier league badges and socks. This was a Christmas present for my son. The top and shorts with name on the back of the top were delivered but the shirt was missing the premier keague badges and no socks arrived. On 23/12/18 I emailed Totalsportsshop who replied saying the socks were despatched separate and they could refund the additional £6 that I paid for the premier league badges and apologised for the inconvenience. I emailed back confirming that I would like the refund for the premier league badges and asked them to confirm when the payment was complete. I also asked when the socks were despatched. I received no reply. on 24/12/18,I emailed again with a picture showing the shirt without the premier league badges and asked when the refund payment would be made and asked again when the socks were despatched.I have still not received a reply.

I am really disappointed that they could not get the order right espeially as I paid for the optional extras of socks and premiwr league badges. Given the lack of response to my last 2 emails I am concerned I may never receive the socks and may not get the refund for the badges or the socks. I hope this is not the case.

I would not recommend Totalsportsshop if you want to be sure you get what you order.

michelles686
12/16/18

Ordered a football kit plus socks for my nephew for Christmas with his name on, on the 17 nov. It finally arrived Friday not only missing the socks but with the WRONG name on!! As I have never received replies to my previous emails chasing delivery I'm not hopeful for my latest email regarding a refund! Watch this space...

gemmab26
11/6/18

Cannot praise Claire in customer service highly enough. She got my sons birthday present delivered as promised even thought this was far quicker than they quote on the website.
Will use again.

pauld512
11/5/18

After waiting over a month kit came with no socks so suspicious it's real. Did a review on trustpilot which they didn't like so they claimed it was fake,but rav reviews poured in after a bad one how strange .

abramb28
10/17/18

Ordered 2 printed football kits. I am very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service. Excellent product and the price.

stephaniec306
9/14/18

I am really very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery. I have had experienced nothing but such a prompt and caring customer services. I have recently ordered a football shirt for my brother from this site. The shirt was properly packed and I really had a great experience and will for sure use this site to buy many more products!!

anthonyb337
8/31/18

Top notch customer service and the t shirt was great. Excellent service. I like the product and I am very happy with my purchase.

timw281
8/31/18

Everything as expected. Would use again, but allow a little extra time for delivery if you are having it printed.

colinh86
8/30/18

Delivered today as promised by Billy. Excellent customer service and great kit. Will be using again from Christmas.

garyb459
8/30/18

I've added to prove this as it's unbelievable ha ! Email me on garyblenco at y Mail com for proof it's true or go on sitejabber.com we're I have already uploaded the proof that everything I'm saying is true , I'm now been threatened that they will release all my personal details including bank details etc ( I have their emails to prove all this ) guess I hit a nerve lol police have been informed!
First order took 27days , order number 34675 .
Second order 31 days no kits , order number 34741
Surely if you read this and all the other bad reviews were exactly the same thing keeps happening you will realise that they just randomly rip people off with kids kits then lie by saying they will send another kit out then don't the. Say they will refund you then don't do that either! All they do is add fake positive feedback to balance out all the bad feedback when they have tried to report the comments and it hasn't been removed
If you go on kitbag . com you can get personalised kits with free delivery and they are real not fake and also turn up every time .

Don't waste your time. PF is right on this and it will get you nowhere. Put it down to experience and find a reputable supplier

By Neil H.

Received fake kit (was not aware they were non-official), extra badges that we requested and paid for were not affixed to kit. Quality of kit was disgusting. Paid extra for our surname (four digits) to be added and they managed to make them into an anagram. She photos of misspelt shirt to company via email. They insisted on the kit being returned as per their instruction on website to receive refund. Paid for postage back to them. Deny every receiving the kit. Can not prove that they have received and they have surprisingly never issued the refund. They are complete sharks, All reviewed on their website are probably penned by themselves. Unable to leave genuine reviews on their site. There should be someway that authorities are able to pursue this or at least take the domain down, to stop them from trading.......big and expensive lesson learnt for us. Very disappointing

By Debra E.

Never probably....... If you are lucky (or unlucky!!) enough to receive a kit the lettering will fall off inside two weeks anyway

By Richard E.

There is no contact only email good luck getting a reply tho!

By Tracey J.

Very much doubt you'll receive it!ive just claimed a refund through my bank.

By Tracey J.

There's a telephone number I rang citizens advice and they reported it for me .

By Tracey J.

Our website was under going maintenance last night but is online again as of this morning. Without an order number or name we cannot check your order status so we would ask you contact us using the contact page of the website rather than a 3rd party website.

By Billy B., TotalSportsShop Representative

Hi Liz You should contact us via the website, not a 3rd party review site. Many thanks TotalSports

By Billy B., TotalSportsShop Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TotalSportsShop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for TotalSportsShop