Review of TotalSportsShop

TotalSportsShop reviews

suec260
3/20/19

I placed an order on the 4th of March in enough time for my sons birthday well my son birthday has been and gone still no Liverpool shirt what I promised him and today I receive an email they have cancelled my order with no explanation and they haven't given me a refund so I've got to hope I get my money back from the bank don't not order from this company the only way you can contact them is via email and you don't get a response straight away I won't be ordering from these ever again

sejala
2/13/19

I ordered a personalised football kit
I ordered a personalised football kit for my daughters 7th birthday which is on Monday (11 Feb)
I ordered on 14th Jan, almost 4 weeks ago.
It isn't here, apparently dispatched 4 days ago, was in packing for 4 days (!) and being ignored by customer service.
I hope they read this.
Perhaps you at Total Sports would like to call me on the number e mailed to you twice to explain to my daughter on Monday why her present is not here???

AVOID!!!! At all costs!!!

manjots5
1/25/19

Still waiting on an item that I ordered 7 weeks ago.
Customer service is via email only and even then they do not have the decency to always reply to your queries.
They said this item has been dispatched 2 weeks ago yet I have still not received- can not trust anything they say.
Never known a service like this! Avoid if you do not want to be disappointed!

joannem187
1/22/19

Ordered 2 kids kits 10th November. Still waiting....... AVOID. These kids were Christmas presents and ordered within plenty of time. Communication with the company is limited to email. Don't waste your time or money.

traceyj42
1/21/19

I ordered my 11 yr old son a shirt on 27th Dec.i appreciate they didn't open til the 3rd Jan but I was constantly fobbed off with excuses !my son asked me to get a refund and the company refused!currently trying to claim through my bank...If you want to wait months and waste your money then order but I will never ever shop here again!!!

bj93
1/18/19

Like other reviews I ordered a Christmas present from this company and as of today still not received my goods. Got a reply to one email saying to expect goods in 3-7 working days, 10 working days later and no goods or response to emails. I have been charged for the goods already. Shambolic service and would enjoy escalating the matter further.

sarac192
1/16/19

Please please can someone tell me if they have started proceedings against this company ? I am not even going to explain my personal problems with them as is obvious from other reviews and my experience is no different. Customer service does not warrant that title at all, we all have off days but rudeness and ignorance are in no shape or form acceptable. I cannot for the life of me understand how this company stays afloat unless there is a lot of wrongdoing involved ? And unless I am very mistaken there is a number of excellent review that follow on from the absolutely awful ones and certainly raises suspicions of their credibility. I am lost for words now as in all my retail experience on both sides of the fence I have never come across a company like this ever

yannikm
12/27/18

I ordered a Liverpool junior away kit with a name on the back, premier league badges and socks. This was a Christmas present for my son. The top and shorts with name on the back of the top were delivered but the shirt was missing the premier keague badges and no socks arrived. On 23/12/18 I emailed Totalsportsshop who replied saying the socks were despatched separate and they could refund the additional £6 that I paid for the premier league badges and apologised for the inconvenience. I emailed back confirming that I would like the refund for the premier league badges and asked them to confirm when the payment was complete. I also asked when the socks were despatched. I received no reply. on 24/12/18,I emailed again with a picture showing the shirt without the premier league badges and asked when the refund payment would be made and asked again when the socks were despatched.I have still not received a reply.

I am really disappointed that they could not get the order right espeially as I paid for the optional extras of socks and premiwr league badges. Given the lack of response to my last 2 emails I am concerned I may never receive the socks and may not get the refund for the badges or the socks. I hope this is not the case.

I would not recommend Totalsportsshop if you want to be sure you get what you order.

michelles686
12/16/18

Ordered a football kit plus socks for my nephew for Christmas with his name on, on the 17 nov. It finally arrived Friday not only missing the socks but with the WRONG name on!! As I have never received replies to my previous emails chasing delivery I'm not hopeful for my latest email regarding a refund! Watch this space...

gemmab26
11/6/18

Cannot praise Claire in customer service highly enough. She got my sons birthday present delivered as promised even thought this was far quicker than they quote on the website.
Will use again.

pauld512
11/5/18

After waiting over a month kit came with no socks so suspicious it's real. Did a review on trustpilot which they didn't like so they claimed it was fake,but rav reviews poured in after a bad one how strange .

abramb28
10/17/18

Ordered 2 printed football kits. I am very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service. Excellent product and the price.

stephaniec306
9/14/18

I am really very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery. I have had experienced nothing but such a prompt and caring customer services. I have recently ordered a football shirt for my brother from this site. The shirt was properly packed and I really had a great experience and will for sure use this site to buy many more products!!

anthonyb337
8/31/18

Top notch customer service and the t shirt was great. Excellent service. I like the product and I am very happy with my purchase.

timw281
8/31/18

Everything as expected. Would use again, but allow a little extra time for delivery if you are having it printed.

colinh86
8/30/18

Delivered today as promised by Billy. Excellent customer service and great kit. Will be using again from Christmas.

garyb459
8/30/18

I've added to prove this as it's unbelievable ha ! Email me on garyblenco at y Mail com for proof it's true or go on sitejabber.com we're I have already uploaded the proof that everything I'm saying is true , I'm now been threatened that they will release all my personal details including bank details etc ( I have their emails to prove all this ) guess I hit a nerve lol police have been informed!
First order took 27days , order number 34675 .
Second order 31 days no kits , order number 34741
Surely if you read this and all the other bad reviews were exactly the same thing keeps happening you will realise that they just randomly rip people off with kids kits then lie by saying they will send another kit out then don't the. Say they will refund you then don't do that either! All they do is add fake positive feedback to balance out all the bad feedback when they have tried to report the comments and it hasn't been removed
If you go on kitbag . com you can get personalised kits with free delivery and they are real not fake and also turn up every time .

carolj154
8/27/18

Delivered this morning as promised. Excellent service. Excellent product and the price was even better.

marcelac11
8/20/18

Fast delivery, good quality and helpful customer service. The kits are excellent for the price. I have had a good experience and would use again without hesitation.

rubym71
8/18/18

Had an issue with the printing but was sorted out quickly with no hassle. Will be using again. Very good services and products.

aashab
7/26/18

I order in May it is now the end of June and no delivery has been made. Several attempts to contact them. They answered one email and said they would rearrange delivery and it would be with my by July and its now the end of July and still no delivery. No phone number to contact!!!

garyl251
7/25/18

I ordered 2 football kits for my grandson's birthday last month and it's been over a month now and still nothing has arrived - despite being assured of a 5 day delivery time. Very little information given in the way of explanation.
If I could give minus star ratings I would!

kims465
7/18/18

Ordered a personalised football kit for my son. Waited 2 months now and nothing has arrived. No phone number to call and no reply to my daily emails. Please stay away - terrible company!!

davidh1169
7/11/18

Ordered 2 strips for my grandson weeks ago and after taking the money that's it. No strips and no response to any emails. If only I'd read previous reviews but got suckered in by professional looking website.
Have contacted Citizens Advice and Trading Standards and informed them. Will try and claim money back with bank under CHARGEBACK scheme

iang94
6/20/18

I agree with all the bad comments written before. I ordered two kits for my twins. One arrived and the service since has been so poor. No idea if I will receive the 2nd kit - having one kit is no use to me as it was a gift for my twins that I ordered in April and got one in August and no sign of other one!!!
I will contact trading standards as well and I will see if Mastercard can do anything....

Don't waste your time. PF is right on this and it will get you nowhere. Put it down to experience and find a reputable supplier

By Neil H.

Received fake kit (was not aware they were non-official), extra badges that we requested and paid for were not affixed to kit. Quality of kit was disgusting. Paid extra for our surname (four digits) to be added and they managed to make them into an anagram. She photos of misspelt shirt to company via email. They insisted on the kit being returned as per their instruction on website to receive refund. Paid for postage back to them. Deny every receiving the kit. Can not prove that they have received and they have surprisingly never issued the refund. They are complete sharks, All reviewed on their website are probably penned by themselves. Unable to leave genuine reviews on their site. There should be someway that authorities are able to pursue this or at least take the domain down, to stop them from trading.......big and expensive lesson learnt for us. Very disappointing

By Debra E.

Never probably....... If you are lucky (or unlucky!!) enough to receive a kit the lettering will fall off inside two weeks anyway

By Richard E.

There is no contact only email good luck getting a reply tho!

By Tracey J.

Very much doubt you'll receive it!ive just claimed a refund through my bank.

By Tracey J.

There's a telephone number I rang citizens advice and they reported it for me .

By Tracey J.

Our website was under going maintenance last night but is online again as of this morning. Without an order number or name we cannot check your order status so we would ask you contact us using the contact page of the website rather than a 3rd party website.

By Billy B., TotalSportsShop Representative

Hi Liz You should contact us via the website, not a 3rd party review site. Many thanks TotalSports

By Billy B., TotalSportsShop Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TotalSportsShop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for TotalSportsShop