Review of Tortoisetown

Tel: 609-408-8783
tortoisetown.com@domainsbyproxy.com

laural450
4/14/19

I bought a baby russian tortoise from tortoise town and he came perfectly. I constantly soaked him and tried to feed him. I've been able to email tortoise town about my many many questions and get them answered super fast. All I want to do is give him a perfect life because he's made my life so much better. Torty is amazing and beautiful and I'm so thankful that tortoise town gave me this live gift from heaven

Tip for consumers: Tortoise Town has been extremely helpful answering emails packed with questions. I was iffy about buying but he shipped nicely and was super energetic when I put him into the water. It's amazing seeing how much the staff cares about each individual tortoise, they even told me his birthday. I have zero regrets ordering Torty and I hope that more people have a similar experience and meet a lifelong bestfriend like I did.

jenniferj229
5/6/18

I purchased 2 baby tortoises for sale online from tortoise town last month and they arrived the next morning, warm, well packaged and are healthy as can be. They were helpful answering all of my care and setup questions as well as I would buy from them again without question.

Questions? Get answers from the Tortoisetown staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tortoisetown