Review of TheFirstGroup

Tel: ‎+971 4 455 0100
info@thefirstgroup.com

soniaj20
2/9/19

I m Sonia, Australian Resident. On our visit to Dubai,we have paid The First Group,the advance money of DHS 36650 on 24th November 2017 for the purchase of upcoming Hotel Unit in Avalon Tower at Jumeriah Village Circle, Dubai. ( Unique Ref No- 623). Rest amount to be paid in instalments.

We have decided to drop off our plan & have noticed them on the cooling off period itself. Contacted Vanessa Franulovic (Assistant Client Services Manager) & Junaid Mirza (Property Wealth Manager) & has told not to worry & promised us to return the money numerous times.

We were initially confirmed that our refund will be made soon, however till date no communication, has been done,despite many phone calls & emails.

Under these circumstances, we might be forced to take legal action,if no arrangement for the refund is made.

Response from TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative
Dear Sonia, we apologize for the delays in the process. Your issue will be immediately escalated to management. Thanks
ahmeds107
2/4/19

The agreement with The First Group Team: after 30% down payment we get the owner's certificate and after that we can sell with price increase. The First Groupe will take care of the sale. We don't have to do anything.

The truth after 30% down payment we still did not get the owner certificate, we do not get replay from the seller Team since several months. No sale progress so far and no support for it. I advise very careful. If The first group team reads this, I request for supoort and solving these problems. We need our money back.
Purchaser Appartment Dolphin Tower
S.Ahmed from Germany

adim14
2/4/19

Biggest Fraud ever? I suggest all European investors to avoid investing in TFG projects.
We were explained by the sales manager that we could re-sell our hotel apartment with profit after first increase (20%). But after the contract, the person from legal said that re-sell is not possible.
We wrote mails to the sales managers...no reply.
Now we are running out of our savings. We will never invest in Dubai again!!

Response from TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative
Hi Adi, could you please contact us either here on at private email or at social@thefirstgroup.com . There are some comments you posted that are not entirely true and it must be a miscommunication. Please, do get in touch . Thanks
rolanda24
11/2/18

The First Group is the best real estate developer! I've been doing business with them for a couple of years and I can say that they work hard to make any client happy. I've never had any problems with them! They communicate in a very friendly way and they're always there if you need them. Investing with TFG is the best decision I have ever made in my life!

michaelf561
8/6/18

I had the pleasure of working with TFG on the purchase of my first apartment in Dubai. As a first time buyer, there were many things that I was not aware of but my manager was able to guide me through the process and always had my best interest at heart. Thank you for the great service!

damio1
7/4/18

This company is scam, we went on holiday to dubai for my wife's birthday Still waiting for the promised refund after three weeks , ruined our holiday

Response from TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative
Dear Dami, We are sorry for your experience, but we would like to know more about the situation, that could provoke such a strong accusation. We do not provide any holiday packages, as we are a property investment company, and if it was a misunderstanding, we are happy to listen to you and help you to resolve the situation. Please, email us at social@thefirstgroup.com . Thanks
albag4
5/29/18

3 words that come to mind when I think of my experience with The First Group: trustworthy, professional, innovative. Ive never seen such a great management team before. These guys have really changed my life! I wish your business continued success!

andeyc
3/15/18

I had the pleasure working with The First Group. Its my understanding that the team is very professional and helpful. My agent had an extensive knowledge of different areas of Dubai and could take a hint and understand what I really want. They know what theyre doing by heart. Very recommendable.

husseinm4
3/10/18

I have been contacted by the group after collecting my contacts during a visit to Dubai. An agent called * contacted me over the phone to offer me a trip to Dubai for 2 persons to see the locations and samples of investment. I explained to him on the first day that I have to have my young kids with me whose age are 10 and 7 years old. He tricked me that it will be no problem to include them at special rate. he offered me a trip including accomodation at AED 2,600 for the 2 persons. When I asked about the rate for the kids he told me that he cannot give me an offer unless I pay for the 2 adults first and I should not worry because if I decide to cancel, my credit card will funded immediately. On 28th of Jan 2018 my credit card was charged with the amount and the next day I was offered for the 2 kids the very special rate of AED 7,200. I decided to cancel formally by email and by phone and I was promised on 3rd Feb to refund my credit card. On 4th I received a phone call from * to check if I am on plan to the trip. I expressed my surprise and told her that I have cancelled the trip and I was expecting a refund. I then contacted * to express my concerns and he confirmed on 4th of July that it a matter of few days before my card will be charged. On 17th of Feb I contacted * again to complain about the refund of payment by a message. I received a call from * and she was asking why I cancelled the trip and confirmed that no action has been done on refunding my payment. Then an hour later I received an email from * copying * of First Group asking me on my bank account details. I responded that they have my credit card in their records. I received no response. Then I contacted * again then he confirmed that the refund was done. When I asked about the transaction date and the transaction reference, he started to talk about it is a bank to a main account then to my bank head office then to an account as if I am a small child who has no experience in credit cards transaction.

On 20th of Feb, I sent an email here with my complain. On 21st of Feb I received a phone call from a representative who introduced himself with name *. He apologised and assured me that he made the request for fund on the same day. Also, he explained that the number he was calling from was his direct number in case I need to contact him in the future (No is *)

On the same day I received an email message from * confirming that she is the point of contact to respond to my complaint

On 1st of March after having no information on the refund I sent an email to * requesting information. The following quoted message was sent by her:
"
Dear Hussein,
I manage a different department and I do my best to follow up and get you through to the right people.
I do not have the information you ask for as it is completely out of my scope of work.

I have already communicated your messages to the Senior VP, so you should not be worried about your refund.

Once again, I do my best to help you .
Thanks"

I wonder if she is not able to give me information why was she assigned to be my contact person. Ironically * phone number was a big lie as I only have a recorded message every time I try to call him

All I want is when will I receive the refund and what is the transaction reference of the refund?

If this is the case with just refunding a trip charges, then there are a lot of doubts about your dealing with cases with hundreds of thousands

You can contact me for any further informatin
Hussein Mansi
email address: humansi66@yahoo.com

*Personal information redacted by admin

helgah3
2/2/18

Had a lovely experience with The First Group team. Really enjoyed all the communication, from the initial contact to the contract signing. What I appreciate the most is constant support and readiness to help, whatever issue I have. Im yet to see the financial results, but Im sure I wont be disappointed. Really thankful for the kind help!

hads1
12/20/17

Good company. Great projects. Smart locations. Unfortunately very low return for investors with ROI > 25 years. Almost equals to bank interest (3 to 4% a year)

adame147
11/27/17

Having worked for the company... I got to know some of the ins and outs of the company. my main concern would be that we were taught to sell the product using strong lies and manipulation towards potential investors. A lot of the reviews are within 2 years because during this time scale investors have not started to get their returns yet. with promised ROI of 5%+ many investors do get disappointed about the casual 2.5% ROI. IF YOU WANT TO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN DUBAI THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU INVEST IN #THEFIRSTGROUP. good luck.

candicea16
10/31/17

I actually was really insecure before making this property investment, but The First Group team cleared all my doubts. I already had a pleasant experience of talking to them during a professional exhibition, so naturally the company was my #1 choice for investment. They helped me get familiar with Dubai property market and with the local hotel industry, and I appreciate this a lot. Thanks to their guidance, I was able to choose a project in a promising area, and the first financial results are quite impressive. I hope the tendency will stay for long.

semenl
10/3/17

3 years ago, who could have even guessed that Ill be an owner of a real estate in Dubai, the greatest and richest city in the world?
I am greatly thankful to The First Group company who made it all possible. Thanks to their help and patience, I, a foreigner, am now a proud owner of hotel unit in a grand and luxurious establishment.
And I cant keep from mentioning this was quite a beneficial gain! The income I get from this property far exceeds my expectations.

johnm1154
9/5/17

As a foreigner, I was afraid I wouldnt have many options to enter Dubai real estate market. Still, the investment solution from The First Group turned out to be just fine, and I had no legal issues whatsoever.

peterb230
8/9/17

Its an honor for me to be an owner of a hotel unit in Dubai. This is the place where everything is possible, and when you live and breathe this incredible city, you just feel youre changing. Dear The First Group company! Please accept my sincere gratitude for giving me such an extraordinary investment opportunity and for changing my life completely.

tessaw4
5/25/17

If you want to invest in real estate, The First Group is basically the perfect option. They do all the management work themselves, and they run your property according to their market knowledge. I am happy with it. I think Ill invest again as soon as I have the financial opportunity.

annl84
5/22/17

Wow!TFG staff is so nice. I just got back from their office. My husband took me with him because he doesnt know Dubai as well as I do, and I spent nearly all my internship there. He wanted to buy a hotel room either in Dubai Marina or in Jumeirah Village, and boy, thats a really tricky question even for me. Both are thriving, both are tourism magnets, and both look fantastic.
Thanks for the TFG manager who was nice enough to tell us about future city prospects. The company surely knows the market and the city. Strategic plans, ways of government support, transportation networks everything is considered. Weve chosen Jumeirah Village in the end, and Im sure we made the right decision.

oliviar21
4/20/17

Two years ago my husband and I invested in a hotel unit from TFG. The hotel wasnt built yet at the moment, so it was an off-plan investment. Anyway we are more than happy with the result, and Id like to say we are really pleased with the way the company works with us. The company staff is incredibly nice to work with. Our manager Victoria is so helpful and professional! She did an amazing job preparing our documents, and up to this day she is always in touch if we need something.

adamj98
4/16/17

Its the 5th years of my familys partnership with TFG. As of today, we own several units in TECOM and Dubai Marina. The money flow is more than nice, and the whole working process of the company is nicely organized. Our manager keeps us updated on all the news, and we can get in touch any time we consider necessary. I highly value such a great customer service.

verap6
4/13/17

My spouse and I purchased an off-plan apartment in Dubai back in 2012. The way we were treated was astonishing! Whats the most important, we were getting prompt answers and recommendations when necessary. Ive also appreciated the payment plan and the fact that the company keeps in touch with us up to this day.

craign31
4/7/17

I had doubts about such investment but must admit now that it was the right choice for me. Constructon works were completed in time and I am happy with results so far.

ivand31
4/5/17

Being client of The First Group for many years I can say I am happy to work with such a great company.

karll35
3/22/17

Several years ago I invested all the free money I had into TFG project. I almost didnt even hesitate, and as the result I have 3 units now. I can say I plan to invest some additional money into new projects being in construction. The company works flawlessly, and the staff is comprised of true professionals. Every time my friends or business partners ask my advice on investing in Dubai real estate, I gladly recommend them to consider TFG

legol
3/22/17

I guess its normal for every investor to spend a lot of time and effort on choosing the investment destination and the company to trust their money with. Surely I wasnt an exception. But now, being an owner of a TFG unit for 1.5 years already, I can safely say it was a totally right decision. I cant deny the price is quite high, but as for now, its much closer to market average than it was like 2-3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your interest. We have a wide range of investment products, so if you could contact us at social@thefirstgroup.com we would arrange a free consultation with our specialist.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your interest. Could you send us an email to inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your contact details and our consultant will get in touch with you and explain everything in details.

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Hello, thank you for your question. We did not quite understand what exactly you are inquiring about, so please, email us on inquiry@thefirstgroup.com with your concerns. Thank you

By TFG D., TheFirstGroup Representative

Questions? Get answers from the TheFirstGroup staff and other customers.

TheFirstGroup?