Qazzoo

Qazzoo has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Qazzoo also ranks 16th among Real Estate Other sites.

• Premier customer service, unmatched value, and incredibly integrity.
  • I highly recommend agents and lenders look into this valuable lead generation company.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Qazzoo?

“Lead generation review”

Richard G.
2/2/20

I would definitely recommend Qazzoo as the best real estate lead generation program available. I certainly have tried others. Qazzoo leads are better because they collect specific information from the leads such as credit status, home value, preferred area, income, and timetable. I have also found the customer service department to be very responsive and great to work with.

“DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Christina M.
1/4/20

DON'T DO IT!!! They are the absolute WORST lead generation company I have EVER delt with! They are all liars! After receiving COUNTLESS...I MEAN COUNTLESS...LESS THAN USELESS LEADS, they promised me a refund...I never got it...then I had to file a dispute with my credit card...which (after over TWO months) they just reversed! THIS IS THE BIGGEST GROUP OF SCAM ARTIST LIARS I HAVE WORKED WITH IN MY 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS! DON'T DO IT!!!!

customer service (8) generation company (4)
richardg861
February 2nd, 2020
sonnyl17
March 18th, 2020
I first started with QAZZOO in 2017-2018, and honestly I didn't have a lot of success. And I completed forget about Qazzoo, until one day in February 2020, I receive a phone call, first thing I say, here they go again, but after listening to their new structures I decided to give it a next shot and it works. The leads are legitimate with valid contact information. Qazzoo stands behind the leads and will give credit back for the leads that do not give their real contact information. I have reported a number of leads with bad contact information and Qazzoo has credited me for them each time. One of the best parts about working with Qazzoo is the customer service. For the meantime, I'm sticking with them. I recommend Qazzoo and think they are worth the try. I have a great number of very good contact in my pipeline, hoping to explode very soon.
Good luck out there and remember it's a NUMBERS game.
johnd3523
March 28th, 2020
I have been using Qazzoo since December 2019 and it has been a great service. My rep Jennifer Eckhoff is outstanding and always looking out for me. As long as you work the leads you can have great success. I have doubled my lead purchase because they work.

J. Demitri Realtor, West Palm Beach, Florida
connies632
May 15th, 2020
Qazzoo has been great to work with I purchased leads and I received them as promised. Very awesome staff available when needed to troubleshoot or answer questions. Sean Wenzel is the most helpful person I have ever dealt with. I was not disappointed with the service it exceeded my expectations after dealing with another "well known" company.
ryanc531
January 24th, 2020
Qazzoo has been really great to work with in every aspect. I really enjoy the different approach they take to lead generation. I even had a conversation with customer support on how to make the experience even better for their clients. Most companies don't seem to care, but Qazzoo is different. Nikki S**** from customer support rocks!
amandaw430
March 2nd, 2020
This company has far exceeded my expectations. The sales team is easy to reach, the lead quality has been amazing and business is booming. I'm so thankful that they reached out and are now valued partners with my team. I highly recommend agents and lenders look into this valuable lead generation company. Thanks Qazzoo
mattl240
April 29th, 2020
I am a new agent and I have been able to find around 6 leads that although need nurturing is a fantastic start. If you put in the work, this site is great to use.
wandac216
May 15th, 2020
I have just signed up with Qazzoo due to Sean W. He was so knowledgeable and professional! He isn't a used car salesman just honest and made it so simple for me, I'm just too busy for anything difficult. I excited to have this new source of leads and looking forward to adding later how successful they are.
robertt1157
February 26th, 2020
You reviewed Qazzoo
Add photo
Bob Tower
5 stars: Excellent
Just now
Dear Inquiring Minds
Dear Inquiring Minds, The Qazzoo platform for finding qualified home searchers has been highly commendable. It is working. In my first month, I have captured 10 Buyers, and these are all real buyers, who ask the right questions, and importantly, none of them tell me they are presently or have in the past, used a different competing Realtor, which is different from many of the more well known and much higher priced lead sources. 10 new quality leads in a month from Qazzoo... Who wouldn't want that?
dannyk83
January 14th, 2020
The platform itself is a great way to look for potential leads(Buyers and Sellers). You can easily request for Qazzoo credit if the lead that you opened is not responding or if the information is not accurate. Overall Qazzoo is a great platform and customer service is amazing. Definitely a thumbs up.
masonm67
January 18th, 2020
I love Qazzoo it works for my busy schedule. I don't have time to call leads when they come in, I have time to call leads when I'm not busy. That's what I love. When I slow down I pull leads off of Qazzoo, when I'm too busy I accumulate leads for when I'm ready. I closed the first lead I called.
zacharyt14
April 10th, 2020
Qazzoo has been nothing short of perfection thus far. Premier customer service, unmatched value, and incredibly integrity. They have been supportive every step of the way and offer value that can't be beat. I wish I would have switched over from Zillow months ago!
jolanb1
February 18th, 2020
Qazzoo has exceeded my expectations by far. I thought it was just another lead generation company that would take your money and give you a bunch of fake numbers and email addresses. About 99% of the information I have received has been accurate, but the best part is that Qazzoo stands by their information. If a phone number or email address turns out to be incorrect, they allow you to "flag" the lead and once it's approved, it doesn't count against your total.
One of the best parts about working with Qazzoo is the customer service. I started working with Sean with my account and he was really knowledgeable about the products. And I also have been working with Porsha in their customer care department. She has also been amazing - she gets back to me in a timely manner, she answers all of my questions, and she's been fully supportive while I questioned everything about their platform. Nothing has been left unclear. And for that, I have confidence in the company.
As far as the leads, I have a few that are being incubated, but nothing has turned over just yet. I am not too discouraged by this as I know it is a numbers game. I hope to continue with the service, but it's going to be a matter of how long it takes things to really pan out. For the meantime, I'm sticking with them.
I recommend Qazzoo and think they are worth the try.
Good luck out there!
johnv576
February 18th, 2020
Got a buyer I'm working with and helped a couple find a rental my first month with quazzoo. Staying diligent and attentive is the key with them like any good lead source. So far quazzoo gets an 8 from me.
lailag8
December 14th, 2019
Madeline and Porsha were both so professional, kind and FAST! I was up and running within 24 hours! I cannot recommend Quazzo enough!
christinam495
January 4th, 2020
mattr246
January 9th, 2019
I have used Qazzoo for a month now and I am going to close a loan soon. The support and tech staff are very helpful. I'd recommend them to mortgage lenders as a way to refer leads to your agents.
dand469
November 22nd, 2019
Shawn over at Qazzoo has been great to work with. The customer service is far superior at Qazzoo to similar lead generation companies.
gladysr11
August 8th, 2017
I was initially skeptical but gave it a try. The Qazzoo account rep cautioned me to have patience and Only spend a set amount of time each day to work the leads. My start was slow but when I used their resources and advice good things started to happen. Every time I called, either my account rep or customer service would patiently walk me through the best practices and encourage me to keep at it. Leads started to return my calls and make appointments. My advice, they're a good spend of my marketing dollars for the return sales I got.
bobh644
September 26th, 2019
I've been using Qazzoo for more than several years. This is not a get rich overnight program. It requires a consistent and systematic approach with a simple CRM and accepting rejection as part of the process. Most leads will not convert but the few that do are what counts. My best success rate is by phone contact. Leads with incorrect contact info/repeat leads are credited within 24 hours. I just closed a deal last Friday from initial contact last March and another from initial contact over three years ago that closed last month. I've already had resale and referrals as a direct result from Qazzoo leads. Qazzoo is just part of my business but it has made a very nice contribution to my bottom line. Instant gratification can happen but be consistent with the program and it'll pay off over time.
dannyp35
February 27th, 2018
I've been with Qazzoo since Oct. 2017 and I'm glad i was able to connect with Jesse and the company. Just last week i closed 2 deal that came from their leads and i just put in a contract for a cash buyer that also came from them. I am working with a handful of clients so needless to say, I called them yesterday to upgrade my plan to get more leads. Money well spent. I recommend it.
amberb73
August 16th, 2017
Positive experience so far. As with all lead generation, not every home buyer you talk to will be ready so it does take a lot of follow up and building a pipeline to see true results. Definitely a company worth giving a try!
toddf76
August 29th, 2018
I worked with Qazzoo for over a year and i have impressed with their lead quality, tech support and service. They have great partners in building my business and improving results
paulay24
February 20th, 2020
I TRIED TO CANCEL THEIR CRAPPY FAKE LEAD SERVICE AND THE MANAGER SHAWANA WILLIAMS REFUSED TO LET ME. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM COMPANY OUT THERE AND THEY PREY ON REALTORS WANTING LEADS. THE LEADS ARE OLD & USELESS. THE FEW ACTUAL PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH CLAIM THEY NEVER FILLED OUT FORM AND THEY WERE ALL UNQUALIFIED LEADS. I GOT SCREWED $150 SET UP AND $299 FOR ONE MONTH OF RECYCLED NAMES. NOT ONE WAS ANY GOOD OR A VALID LEAD. NUMBERS AND EMAILS WERE PHONY. WORST LEAD GENERATION COMPANY OUT THERE. IF SOMEONE NAME JENNIFER CALLS YOU WITH HER FAKE SWEET VOICE, HANG UP AND DO NOT GET DUPED LIKE I DID. LIARS LIARS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT THIS COMPANY IS.
brettt46
October 20th, 2019
Qazzoo lied with regards to the signup, telling me to click on the link even though it was different that our agreement. They now have something to use against you if you want to dispute anything. The leads are trash, with almost all leads not valid. Both other agents as well as people who are not qualified to buy. When they are qualified, it is for a house that is for a very low amount, so not really worth the commission. The hit you with the recurring payment.

Is legit and very honorable. They deliver what they promise. I have had their service since December 2019 and have been very pleased.