Review of Qazzoo

Tel: +1-800-230-9019
info@qazzoo.com

tanyab40
11/4/19
They do not send real leads. They will tell you you can cancel anytime but will not let you. They will then harass you to pay them. Avoid them.
brettt46
10/20/19
Qazzoo lied with regards to the signup, telling me to click on the link even though it was different that our agreement. They now have something to use against you if you want to dispute anything. The leads are trash, with almost all leads not valid. Both other agents as well as people who are not qualified to buy. When they are qualified, it is for a house that is for a very low amount, so not really worth the commission. The hit you with the recurring payment.

bobh644
9/26/19
I've been using Qazzoo for more than several years. This is not a get rich overnight program. It requires a consistent and systematic approach with a simple CRM and accepting rejection as part of the process. Most leads will not convert but the few that do are what counts. My best success rate is by phone contact. Leads with incorrect contact info/repeat leads are credited within 24 hours. I just closed a deal last Friday from initial contact last March and another from initial contact over three years ago that closed last month. I've already had resale and referrals as a direct result from Qazzoo leads. Qazzoo is just part of my business but it has made a very nice contribution to my bottom line. Instant gratification can happen but be consistent with the program and it'll pay off over time.
glennw103
8/31/19
Old dead leads provided. Those you can contact say they had no interest in real estate. Not one single credible lead was provided. They lie to the credit card company to keep your cash. Do not try it you have been warned!
cherylp214
8/23/19
MY CAPTION SAYS IT ALL. THE LEADS ARE OLD AND IF I RECEIVE A NEW LEAD IT'S A FAKE LEAD THAT THE CONSUMER STATES THEY DID NOT REQUEST.
devins73
8/15/19
DO NOT USE QAZZOO!!!!!!

They will lock you into contracts and their leads are terrible!!!!!!
If you want to waste $400 a month on weak leads then go ahead and find out the hard way! I recommend using a different lead source company! And don't expect client services or the director of client services to be of any real service to you, except constantly explaining why they won't refund you a charge you didn't authorize them to charge!

DONT EXPECT ANY REAL SERVICE FROM SHAWN MYERS (DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES)!

FUNNY HOW I READ REVIEWS THAT SAY THE EXACT SAME THING THAT I EXPERIENCED!
tiffanyn57
8/6/19
This program is a scam. I paid over $500 to get started and have yet to get one actual lead who wanted to buy or sell a house.
mattr246
1/9/19
I have used Qazzoo for a month now and I am going to close a loan soon. The support and tech staff are very helpful. I'd recommend them to mortgage lenders as a way to refer leads to your agents.
jackr197
12/6/18
They lie to get your business, then when you try to dispute the charge they lie to your credit card company. Jessica in customer service stated to my credit card fraud department that she had recordings of our conversation agreeing to a change in price, but when she was asked to send them or play them on the phone she could not do it.
toddf76
8/29/18
I worked with Qazzoo for over a year and i have impressed with their lead quality, tech support and service. They have great partners in building my business and improving results
dannyp35
2/27/18
I've been with Qazzoo since Oct. 2017 and I'm glad i was able to connect with Jesse and the company. Just last week i closed 2 deal that came from their leads and i just put in a contract for a cash buyer that also came from them. I am working with a handful of clients so needless to say, I called them yesterday to upgrade my plan to get more leads. Money well spent. I recommend it.
amberb73
8/16/17
Positive experience so far. As with all lead generation, not every home buyer you talk to will be ready so it does take a lot of follow up and building a pipeline to see true results. Definitely a company worth giving a try!
gladysr11
8/8/17
I was initially skeptical but gave it a try. The Qazzoo account rep cautioned me to have patience and Only spend a set amount of time each day to work the leads. My start was slow but when I used their resources and advice good things started to happen. Every time I called, either my account rep or customer service would patiently walk me through the best practices and encourage me to keep at it. Leads started to return my calls and make appointments. My advice, they're a good spend of my marketing dollars for the return sales I got.

They are a scam. Leads don't work, none of them. Will harass you to pay them. Will tell you that you can cancel anytime but wont do it. AVOID!!!

By Tanya B.
Questions? Get answers from the Qazzoo staff and other customers.

Qazzoo?