Review of Qazzoo

Tel: +1-800-230-9019
info@qazzoo.com

mattr246
1/9/19

I have used Qazzoo for a month now and I am going to close a loan soon. The support and tech staff are very helpful. I'd recommend them to mortgage lenders as a way to refer leads to your agents.

jackr197
12/6/18

toddf76
8/29/18

I worked with Qazzoo for over a year and i have impressed with their lead quality, tech support and service. They have great partners in building my business and improving results

dannyp35
2/27/18

I've been with Qazzoo since Oct. 2017 and I'm glad i was able to connect with Jesse and the company. Just last week i closed 2 deal that came from their leads and i just put in a contract for a cash buyer that also came from them. I am working with a handful of clients so needless to say, I called them yesterday to upgrade my plan to get more leads. Money well spent. I recommend it.

amberb73
8/16/17

Positive experience so far. As with all lead generation, not every home buyer you talk to will be ready so it does take a lot of follow up and building a pipeline to see true results. Definitely a company worth giving a try!

gladysr11
8/8/17

I was initially skeptical but gave it a try. The Qazzoo account rep cautioned me to have patience and Only spend a set amount of time each day to work the leads. My start was slow but when I used their resources and advice good things started to happen. Every time I called, either my account rep or customer service would patiently walk me through the best practices and encourage me to keep at it. Leads started to return my calls and make appointments. My advice, they're a good spend of my marketing dollars for the return sales I got.

Nothing but a Scam, run and run fast. They lie to get your business, then when you try to dispute the charge they lie to your credit card company. Jessica in customer service stated to my credit card fraud department that she had recordings of our conversation agreeing to a change in price, but when she was asked to send them or play them on the phone she could not do it.

By Jack r.
Questions? Get answers from the Qazzoo staff and other customers.

Qazzoo?