Rightmove

Rightmove has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rightmove ranks 76th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Rightmove?

“Sold without an agent”

Bri G.
11/13/19

Used this platform this year to sell our home in the UK and saved allot in commission to an agent. The only reason i am leaving 4 stars and not 5 is they sent all enquiries to us and two turned out to be scammers trying to get our bank details. I suggest you check the authenticity of your leads before sending them to the client

“This website has many properties which have been sold...”

J K.
8/6/09

This website has many properties which have been sold a very long time ago, but they still allow them to remain on the website and do not taken them down, it is very misleading for consumers, and wastes our time, it's a sneaky ploy for you to call the number anyway, and then get registered by the Estate Agents, the site has ignored my suggestions and complaints that they take down properties which have been sold, really, really bad.

brig6
November 13th, 2019
lalee
March 31st, 2014
I do enjoy the choices of property available not just the UK and overseas property is also attractive to buy.
jk1
August 6th, 2009
edwardf13
March 12th, 2013
Good website to gain comparisons in your local market. Easy to use, overall good site. Some decent blogs too as I enjoy reading property advice guides being a homeowner myself.
amiliah
April 3rd, 2011
This site is great if you are looking for a new pad... Im currently looking to buy a house and it has all the info you would need you can put in all the individual requirements and veiw them at your own leasue from the comfort of your computer...

Great Site - would reccomend to take a look if you are looking to BUY or RENT!

Saved us allot in commission by advertising with them directly

By Bri G.

Legit company they are the biggest property website in the UK

By Bri G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rightmove staff and other customers.

Search over a Million properties for sale and to rent from the top estate agents and developers in the UK - Rightmove.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rightmove?

Have a question about Rightmove?