Review of Tangerine.ca

Tangerine.ca reviews

Tel: 1-888-826-4374

natalieg76
6/20/18

The service is not good, I joined ING Direct when they first started and the service was great. The 1st thing Scotia bank did was drop the interest rates, and now the new online banking is so slow,no comparison, very poor service

chrisd429
6/8/18

Terrible customer service! They hold your money without reason!
Consider another bank!
They have blocked my account without acceptable reasons.
They put me 35 min on hold to discover the mistake was on their side. Their only excuse: a computer problem....35 min wait tells with what priority this bank is willing to solve their client problem. I have an excellent credit score, with more than 1/2 million dollar with them, I never complain, but for me this is to much, they have gone too far...!
My wife was stuck all that time at a cash dispenser with our little children, waiting desesperately that the problem be resolved.

You dont want bad experiences of that kind: run away and find yourself another bank...

scammym
11/26/15

I have had nothing but great experience with Tangerine banking. I have never got charged a fee for anything! They have all the options needed to set every kind of transaction email money, transfer bill payment, paypal etc. etc. and most ( not money orders) are freeeee! So sign up and tell them I sent you for an extra bonus 25$ for you and 50$ for me! UNitl Dec 31
"Give this code to family when they sign up for Tangerine Banking with Referral code 43053775S1 and get an extra 25$ when you open a savings account with a 100$ balance!"

Questions? Get answers from the Tangerine.ca staff and other customers.

Tangerine.ca?