Review of Forbes

dlopenzina@forbes.com
2018 Customer choice award

kevins633
3/15/19

My favorite news service - my days start with Forbes and end! Always clear, unbiased and timely news!

yaroslavp4
1/22/19

Clearly biased toward certain social abd political groups. So if you are not part of those groups, you will find their content quite disturbing. Not the place to look for objectives analysis of situations.

gm200
1/9/19

Forbes has become a blatant liberal Trump bashing fake news source. Zero substance. Propaganda. The American people deserve better. Distateful "journalism."

torsteng2
10/18/18

Forbes is an American business magazine. I visit this site on a frequent basis. Forbes is a surprisingly wide and varied venue and well worth spending some time looking around. Great site, visit daily.

fuckf3
6/12/18

I get that it can be annoying to see revenue go down thanks to adblockers. I have a site that runs 2-3 ads. Very small, very unintrusive. So when I was promised an "Ad Light" experience, I thought what the hell, why not. And disabled my adblocker. What I was met with was the 7th circle of advertisement hell. I haven't seen this many ads since trying to download cracked minecraft in the 9th grade. What the $#*! forbes. When your advertisements take up more than 80% of the $#*!ing screen, its time to fix that $#*!. I will NEVER use forbes again. In fact I blocked the page in my isp settings. $#*! the clickbait titles. $#*! the advertisements. $#*! Forbes.

dees103
4/24/18

I wish I would have thought of it first. This is simply unbelievable! Great job, I will definitely be ordering again! I like Forbes more and more each day because it makes my life a lot easier.

johns1733
4/24/17

Wait 3 seconds to continue to review
Wait 3 more seconds

$#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:((

billyb100
1/25/17

It has gotten to the point where every article I read lies somewhere between "fake news" and "complete joke." I have yet to read a Forbes news article with any substance. High schoolers in an introductory literature class could take the jobs of Forbes journalists, and I haven't seen any improvement in content at all over the past few months.

cameronh30
10/21/16

Interesting new content in every issue. Most definitely an entertaining while also insightful read! Love it!

deec46
10/9/16

The article is difficult to read and comment. It is very self centered and money oriented without regard for facts.

alexz37
9/7/16

What a sh*tty site if you are forcing viewers to read 80% covered pages of ads and only 20% story. Ads are intrusive and collect personal data. I am not trying to sell my soul just to read about the next best creamy potato salad. Fk your site.

nickh102
8/28/16

I read they every day. Very good content and professional texts!

clarkkentk
1,768 helpful votes
8/8/16

If you're a businessman on your way up, Forbes is not just a necessity, it is almost a requirement and prerequisite for your success.

praveenk13
7/16/16

World Best Website to get Business and Marketing Company Information and Top Companies List

davidd242
7/14/16

Great website for articles but too many ads everywhere... gets annoying

lindap133
7/1/16

I can't remember better online journal than Forbes. Forbes is not just name, it's a subculture! Tons, I mean literally tons of great artciles and stuff! I haven't missed any new yet! I would definitely recommend checking it out!

alc155
6/10/16

The site is very easy to use. Just as the brand itself, it never disappoints. It is always a go to place where you can find the stories of the movers and shakers of modern America.

martinm96
6/2/16

Great

dawns47
6/1/16

I'm a business news seeker . They are provide verybackdated news in very hard language.

emekao
5/8/16

I always looked forward to having my own success story published on Forbes. I'm sure some day it will be achieved. Really great informative site

musag
4/29/16

I love the site bu the fact that they make you go through a redirect if you have ad blocker on is really annoying and I hate it. Please get rid of it. Other than that the site gives solid info. Thanks.

jessem60
4/22/16

For this reason alone, i rate forbes a 1/5, though in reality it doesn't deserve any points as it is essentially a broken website that does not allow me to view it.

jw124
4/14/16

In an article about car Forbes posted a link with the heading Chevrolet Impala Convertible.
Such a car does not exist. As a company that sets itself above others for integrity, this speaks volumes about their lack of it. They must have had a powerful reason to sacrifice their integrity to lie about a made up car. Probably a little click money. How very typical!!!

jeremyb65
4/4/16

I'm just studying business, but I sincerely hope to set up a business one day. Forbes gives a great overview of everything that happens in a business world and contains many practical tips.

aliceb59
3/16/16

They have this pop-up page whenever you go to them from a different resource and you have to wait until reading the article. This is really uncomfotable. I came to read the article, not wait 5 sec until you show an add or whatever

62 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Forbes staff and other customers.

Forbes?