Review of Forbes

dlopenzina@forbes.com
2018 Customer choice award

gm200
1/9/19

Forbes has become a blatant liberal Trump bashing fake news source. Zero substance. Propaganda. The American people deserve better. Distateful "journalism."

torsteng2
10/18/18

Forbes is an American business magazine. I visit this site on a frequent basis. Forbes is a surprisingly wide and varied venue and well worth spending some time looking around. Great site, visit daily.

fuckf3
6/12/18

I get that it can be annoying to see revenue go down thanks to adblockers. I have a site that runs 2-3 ads. Very small, very unintrusive. So when I was promised an "Ad Light" experience, I thought what the hell, why not. And disabled my adblocker. What I was met with was the 7th circle of advertisement hell. I haven't seen this many ads since trying to download cracked minecraft in the 9th grade. What the $#*! forbes. When your advertisements take up more than 80% of the $#*!ing screen, its time to fix that $#*!. I will NEVER use forbes again. In fact I blocked the page in my isp settings. $#*! the clickbait titles. $#*! the advertisements. $#*! Forbes.

dees103
4/24/18

I wish I would have thought of it first. This is simply unbelievable! Great job, I will definitely be ordering again! I like Forbes more and more each day because it makes my life a lot easier.

johns1733
4/24/17

Wait 3 seconds to continue to review
Wait 3 more seconds

$#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:(( $#*! u and ur opening screen >:((

billyb100
1/25/17

It has gotten to the point where every article I read lies somewhere between "fake news" and "complete joke." I have yet to read a Forbes news article with any substance. High schoolers in an introductory literature class could take the jobs of Forbes journalists, and I haven't seen any improvement in content at all over the past few months.

johnsief
12/19/16

Its need to go ahead, why i am seeing the same news as other online sources. Need to do some in details break down of the events and focus more on exclusive content.

cameronh30
10/21/16

Interesting new content in every issue. Most definitely an entertaining while also insightful read! Love it!

deec46
10/9/16

The article is difficult to read and comment. It is very self centered and money oriented without regard for facts.

alexz37
9/7/16

What a sh*tty site if you are forcing viewers to read 80% covered pages of ads and only 20% story. Ads are intrusive and collect personal data. I am not trying to sell my soul just to read about the next best creamy potato salad. Fk your site.

nickh102
8/28/16

I read they every day. Very good content and professional texts!

clarkkentk
1,661 helpful votes
8/8/16

If you're a businessman on your way up, Forbes is not just a necessity, it is almost a requirement and prerequisite for your success.

praveenk13
7/16/16

World Best Website to get Business and Marketing Company Information and Top Companies List

davidd242
7/14/16

Great website for articles but too many ads everywhere... gets annoying

lindap133
7/1/16

I can't remember better online journal than Forbes. Forbes is not just name, it's a subculture! Tons, I mean literally tons of great artciles and stuff! I haven't missed any new yet! I would definitely recommend checking it out!

alc155
6/10/16

The site is very easy to use. Just as the brand itself, it never disappoints. It is always a go to place where you can find the stories of the movers and shakers of modern America.

martinm96
6/2/16

Great

dawns47
6/1/16

I'm a business news seeker . They are provide verybackdated news in very hard language.

emekao
5/8/16

I always looked forward to having my own success story published on Forbes. I'm sure some day it will be achieved. Really great informative site

musag
4/29/16

I love the site bu the fact that they make you go through a redirect if you have ad blocker on is really annoying and I hate it. Please get rid of it. Other than that the site gives solid info. Thanks.

jessem60
4/22/16

For this reason alone, i rate forbes a 1/5, though in reality it doesn't deserve any points as it is essentially a broken website that does not allow me to view it.

jw124
4/14/16

In an article about car Forbes posted a link with the heading Chevrolet Impala Convertible.
Such a car does not exist. As a company that sets itself above others for integrity, this speaks volumes about their lack of it. They must have had a powerful reason to sacrifice their integrity to lie about a made up car. Probably a little click money. How very typical!!!

jeremyb65
4/4/16

I'm just studying business, but I sincerely hope to set up a business one day. Forbes gives a great overview of everything that happens in a business world and contains many practical tips.

aliceb59
3/16/16

They have this pop-up page whenever you go to them from a different resource and you have to wait until reading the article. This is really uncomfotable. I came to read the article, not wait 5 sec until you show an add or whatever

germainea
2/8/16

Forbes is one of my favorite site to get information about business & day-to-day affairs... Great site for those who has keen interest in knowing the market updates specially best for b-school candidates.....

61 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Forbes staff and other customers.

Forbes?