The Wall Street Journal reviews

tbd@wsj.com
2018 Customer choice award

markosg1
4/18/19

I used this company for academic research for a MBA course. Their articles are useful for research but their subscription and sales pitch is inhumane. You can't cancel online, your subscription is automatically renewed and at a HIGHER RATE and it is non-refundable once its renewed. Put the customer back into CUSTOMER SERVICE please!

joes1047
2/28/19

My wife subscribed to WSJ to meet requirements for a college class. You would think canceling the subscription at the end of the semester would require logging into your account and canceling your subscription, but WSJ doesn't have an unsubscribe option on their website.

So we emailed support and asked to be unsubscribed. Support took a day to reply and wasted both of our time by providing a phone number we can call to request an unsubscribe. What a waste of time and energy.

I will be sure to never give WSJ another penny and will encourage everyone I meet for the remainder of my life to do the same. What a terrible organization!

susanv231
1/4/19

If the paper does not want to be seen as an out of date, out of touch, sexist newspaper run by old white men they may need to stop acting like old white men.

lukem154
11/15/18

Always enjoyed reading this journal. Decent content, worth spending time with. I would recommend it to everyone.

harryr67
8/11/18

I am a current subscriber and have been reading the WSJ for decades, and not just from a business point of view. It is the only publication that presents current affairs in a intelligent ,concise and often thought provoking manner on a consistent basis for me.

johnd898
11/19/17

Good selection, fast, and cheap. Good service too.
Maximum Satisfaction thanks again i ll order again

helenl91
6/30/17

Cool magazine. I always read it when I want to know the news. This is one of the oldest magazines and, over the years, it becomes only a lush.

julial46
5/12/17

I subscribed their service while they have the $12 for 12 weeks deal, but i never received the physical newspaper and the online account only worked for 1 week. Then when they try to renew and charge my for a whole year, i raised this issue. The solution is they can't make up the whole previous year but they extend my subscription for another 6 months, this is acceptable.

But my key point is, they didn't avoid to communicate, they are proactive and quickly responding, and they provide solutions for you to choose. So I really recommend them if you do need to subscribe business related newspapers.

They customer service deserves a applause with they proactivity and quick action.

Thanks

gt58
4/1/17

Following the Pewdiepie controversy (which wasn't a controversy until the wsj made it into one) I lost all trust in the wsj. For example, pewdiepie was dressed up as a nazi to poke fun at how the media portraits him, and they, ironically enough, used that as an argument for Pewdiepie being a white supremacist. Through this case of taking things out of context, I personally can no longer trust the wsj and hope to see their demise for the improvement of journalism.

belmab1
3/10/17

Everything you write about and say is a lie, your papers dont look so profesional to me , like the Times. You need to step up the game

bobf69
2/16/17

I have read and enjoyed the Wall Street for many years. In my opinion, it is the finest news paper available. The stories are are always timely and well researched. The publish opposing viewpoints daily to give readers the opportunity to better understand complicated issues.

pipoym
2/11/17

This is one of my favorite business paper. It has a way of letting one know where a good investment is.i would highly recommend this to everyone.

davidl370
12/15/16

yashab

thoaiv
10/8/16

this is tuyet voi.

rokasr
9/30/16

They are just amazing and having good staff. Highly Recommended to my friends and other people.

deborahh83
9/12/16

I had bought a lamp from this company on Aug 26 it was suppose to at my house in 3 days it never came so i cancelled the order but was told i had to call back the following monday for a refund. I called company 12 different times got 4 different people all who say they are managers. Everyone of them had a different story as to how and when i would get a refund. All of a sudden after the order was cancelled and they told me they had no information as to when the lamp was to be be shipped out the next day it arrived. I called Bellacor they said in 24 to 48 hours i would have a prepaid shipping label sent to return the lamp it never came i called every day after that got a different person each time all stories regarding this were not consistant with one another, So the next thing i know they are telling me it would take over a week and a half so by this point i had went off on these people , they could care less as a matter a fact i was in a shouting match with this so called manager( African American ) woman for a better word. She was talking over me the entire time i was raising cane about this. She never heard a word i said. So i hung up on her. I called pay pal filed a complaint and opened a claim against this company. so another week rock on and Paypal nor i received any info from this company about me getting my money back needless to say a prepaid shipping label. So on the 12th which is today i had to call pay pal back because the seller had until today to refund me and all of a sudden they said they would in 30 days. Well i looked up Bellacor Complaints and found several sites of multiple complaints very similar to mine. The saw where they had shipped out items with bed bugs in them , then where people would pay to ship their items back with ins incl and not only did they lose their money Bellacor kept the items. This company lies badly they are customer service oriented what so ever. I called pay pal back asked them to review the complaints on Bellacor they got back with me and refunded my money that instant. Just so you know Bellacor eventually will tell you that you have to pay for return shipping and incl insurance and then you have to pay a 25% restocking fee. Then they have all these stipulations on the box itself , its unreal what they do. So this company is AWFUL never buy from them read all the complaints on this company and believe what you read it is all true. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL LITERALLY HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE HELL TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!

garyh132
6/26/16

Very good and informative

jillm70
6/16/16

I've been a subscriber for years and they're one of the only news sources I really trust.

jillyj2
6/9/16

I really like reading the WSJ for its news stories but some of the editorial content is really biased and offensive. I don't understand why the business and consumer reporting is so good but WSJ seems to have no control over the editorials.

dawns47
6/1/16

Actually I'm a business news seeker .Its my favorite news site, the way information are presented, its very convenient, its like i need to see it once in a day . Great Service, Highly Recommended.

keithc49
5/9/16

I am usually seek to know business news and wsj.com is one my choices. The website updates every news around the business area and some common knowledge for the common people as well. Obviously, it's a good site to refer for stocks and other business news.

pyrankar
3/30/16

Of the 100 or so sites I visit daily during trading hours, I find myself at this one the most. Reliable fast news updates. CNBC has nothing on WSJ.

barbarac94
2/18/16

I like to keep up with current events, new technology, what my stocks are doing and this is the only paper I'll read. We call all the other papers mullet wrappers. The other papers like the New York Times are too slanted politically for our tastes. Their is nothing like honest journalism. People NEED to see both sides of the issues. I like to hold, feel and cutout (good articles) and the online addition just doesn't cut it for me. I often will find an article that's relevant for my kids, they don't have the time to read the Wall Street Journal cover to cover) so I send them articles they can use in their daily lives. Best paper in the market!

georgess
1/19/16

I love this website, it's very informative. Especially if you're a business owner. It keeps you up to date with all the latest business trends

sophiej6
1/7/16

very easy to sing up

Tip for consumers: yah

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the The Wall Street Journal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for The Wall Street Journal