Review of Washington Post

Tel: 28323420140
readers@washpost.com

dougc37
9/9/17

The Washington post is probably one of the leading media sources, Oh no don't take that in a good way, What I am saying is; leading Make it up as you go along media sources. They stand in the way of reform for AMERICANS, is it possible the Washington post is just another Terrorist obama organization? So let's get real, no opinion that would be the current way of reporting. the post stands in the way of everything President Trump has proposed and attempts to improve our quality of life. What I mean when I say our, I mean Americans, living breathing, tax paying, working, families who are struggling because obama has given so much assistance to the others who enter our Great Nation that do none of the above, that kind of our. That is not an opinion, that is a fact, report on that washington post, you hide, (you cowards, another lesson learned from obama,), behind your freedom of speak amendment and block whatever you can. America, STOP buying any Product which is Advertised from or part of the Washington post, hit them in their pocket until they wake up and START to report TRUTH, if at all possible. Send a message to ALL the advertisers that WE THE PEOPLE, will not allow this to go on any further. This is what we can do, we are the LIFE BLOOD of America, lets choose where the blood pumps.

garyf77
7/26/17

This is a company that tries to spin it's own liberal beliefs and destruction into people's minds. It is against God, our president and our countriy's good.

rickm112
11/23/16

Another lib rag written by hacks - proven by Wikileaks

brandic13
9/15/16

I used to feel that reputable information came from this paper... However, in light of recent political events I am beginning to feel slighted as an American by their seemingly biased and non-fact-based articles published. Seems like a load of conspiracy theories, sold by the bushel--yet they attempt to destroy other reporters whom use fact-based theologies. Tsk. Tsk.

valerien1
10/31/14

Love this paper- it's great being able to stay up to date on everything ,even all the way out here in Kansas!!!

jamesp112
9/4/14

Please start more sections in your blogs.

hlbensonw
2/24/10

I am not so much a fan of the Washington Post, as I am a fan of some of their columnists. For example, George Will. He shows liberals and conservatives alike how to think honestly and rationally. I only wish there were still more moral and thoughtful men like him. Read his columns here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/linkset/2005/03/24/LI2005032402294.html

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Washington Post staff and other customers.

Washington Post?