Review of Tanga

Tel: +1-435-215-4337
service@tanga.com

allisonb127
4/5/19

I bought a refurbished laptop for $200 and owned it for 3-4 months. It suddenly just broke. It won't charge nor turn on.

eh90
2/26/19

Buyer beware! This is one of the worst online retailers that I've ever dealt with. It took 4 attempts and almost 30 days before anyone in customer service responded to my inquiry about a defective product. By the time I got their attention, their stock answer was: " Product only has a 30 day warranty." No apology, or offer to make good on a product that was defective from its very first use! Stay away!!!

theresam198
1/26/19

I order a toy for my sons birthday, and wait 10 days for it to ship. On the tenth day, suddenly order is cancelled. Don't even have the courtesy to email me to tell me, and no sign of a refund.

Thanks for ruining my plans for my kid's birthday present. You suck. Now I'm scrambling at last minute.

mattheww37
1/11/19

Ordered an item on November 17 and was expecting item to take 1-2 weeks to arrive. Got an email, from the vendor, on December 2 stating that the order was cancelled. I was fine with this and found the item with another vendor and purchased it there. I noticed on my December credit card statement that the charge, from Tanga, was still there with no refund of the item. I emailed support and got no response.

The item was delivered on December 12, to my PO Box. I then contacted Tanga support asking where my credit for the item was and how to return the unwanted item that had been shipped to me, even after they supposedly cancelled the order.

Finally on January 11, I get an email from Tanga with a return air bill to return the item. We're talking almost 2 months for them to resolve a simple customer service issue. Their lack of internal communication and communication to me are inexcusable.

I have had good experiences in the past but this is it. I'm done doing business with Tanga. Avoid them if you don't want to go through customer service purgatory.

johns3538
1/11/19

Paid $36.31 (Discover) for LIBA kitchen torch. Tanga site showed photo. Received a cheap Chinese knock-off. Paid via Amazon marketplace. Call Amazon and they only show an $18.99 charge to a VISA - not mine. Discover Card site shows $36.31 charged. Amazon can't refund as card on record not mine and can only offer $18.99 gift card. BTW - Tanga picture taken from Walmart website. AVOID or you'll be sorry.

kevind319
1/7/19

BOUGHT JUNK AND THEY WONT REPLY OR ISSUE CALL TAG. CS PHONE NUMBER IS FOR TEXTS ONLY. WHAT A SHAM OF A BUSINESS AND NOW I FIND OUT THEY ARE FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY

teresac206
1/3/19

Will not purchase from Tanga in the future. Christmas gifts ordered very beginning of December and delivered after Christmas and never could get a response by any form from customer service.

shannonc308
12/19/18

Could be the worst site on the net. Just because they use Amazon pay I went with them let me say shame on Amazon pay. 16 days still waiting for them to drop off package at post office. No response from emails I hate them

scottg228
8/11/18

This site is horrible. Have ordered the same product 3-4 different times with the same result. THEY DO NOT SHIP ITEMS. 1 order I placed I got an email stating they were claiming bankruptcy and I would have to file a claim to get my money back. Months ago I filed this claim and still nothing. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH!!! Every transaction has been a nightmare.

dana134
7/31/18

I sold and drop shipped several products on Tanga.com and never received payment. They have recently filed for bankruptcy and do not respond to messages. Do not sell or buy anything on Tanga.com GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

jaymem10
7/23/18

DO not sell as a merchant on Tanga. You wont get paid. CEO Jeremy Young and Tanga scammed us out of $20,000. Sold our products in 4 days and never paid us. Seems like Fraud selling products in 4 days and then files for Bankrupt. They filed Bankrupt and still are trying to operate. Warning to ALL merchants do not sell as they are in Bankrupt and will not pay.

davidm1509
7/18/18

I bought the posture support in XL, it was child size and very, very poorly made. Complete junk, tossed it in the trash.

marvins62
7/2/18

The bracelet looked better on the website. Was clean and shining. Not so good when it got here. Also was put together using a cheap rubber band.

kendolynp
7/1/18

They never answer emails, Text etc. I paid for merchandise and was LIED to REPEATEDLY it's coming. I asked for a REFUND now no one is talking or responding. I FILED A CLAIM WITH MY Bank for fraud to get my money back. DON'T SELL, DON'T BUY, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE SCAMMED!!!!

joannay6
6/27/18

I'm the tanga seller, Tanga didn't make the payment for more than 5 months, and just ignore my instant emails till this month, told me Tanga has experienced financial issues which has made it difficult to pay our vendors.As of June 1, Tanga has filed for bankruptcy protection.
And tanga provide a proposal that pay 105% of invoiced goods on new sales commencing from the date we sign a new agreement until the outstanding balance is paid in full.
Totally a cheater, stole all the vendor's money! And want to stole more from us, I think the new agreement is another way to stole our money. Do you have suggestion to take back our payment?

jda9
6/21/18

Tanga advertise easy return easy refund it they sent me an broke items, I contact them and returned the item but they keep my refund saying they are under bankruptcy protection but they still on business. Tanga is a fraud

carlosh20
6/20/18

I've been buy from this Company for the last 3 years all my experience has been great, very good prices and fast shipping

benjamink55
6/18/18

Taking money but not shipping orders. I give them $50 and they send me nothing except an explanation on how stealing my cash is legal. Too many other good places to allow these guys to rip anyone else off. They have no shame. Go anywhere but here.

laurab495
6/17/18

Same as others, I didnt receive an item ordered middle May and they cannot send a refund due to their bankruptcy filing.
Yet they continue to sell.
Dont buy from Tanga anymore.

lisac603
6/17/18

I received exactly what I ordered. It was my first purchase from this company. Placed my order on June 10 and it delivered June 15. Easy transaction with a couple of follow up emails from Tanga giving me the status of my order.

lisam822
6/15/18

I ordered a makeup bag which was delivered with a shattered mirror and tiny glass particles all inside of the bag( so obviously you cant keep make up in it) it also was very poorly made with threads coming undone right out of the box. I emailed them multiple times with their response being a return label would be sent to me. 2 weeks later I emailed again because I have not received the label and I was then informed they are bankrupt and no returns or refunds are allowed. Lesson learned ...they sell junk

wendyw185
6/15/18

Dont buy from this company they will not send the product you ordered or refund your money They told me they were bankrupt

eds284
6/14/18

Just like all the other recent reviews, they stopped shipping recent orders probably because they were not paying their suppliers. They intentionally were not getting back to customers waiting until after they filed bankruptcy. Now cannot get a refund and will unlikely see anyone get any money back. Suspect embezzlement, hopefully there will be investigation and prison time. Avoid them like the plague unless you like losing your money.

ericad7
6/14/18

BUYERS! I never got a notification about them having financial difficulties. I have autopay from them and about 20 other marketpalces. SO I mistakenly ASSUME they pay properly and on time. I have been shipping my SHORETRENDZ.COM clothing line for them for about 2 years. I did not recieve ANY type of warning or notification they were in financial trouble. People, they let me ship for over a year with NO payment! Doing business taxes now with accountant and see how extensive the damage is! CAN YOU BELIEVE when i emailed them about this they asked me if i want to keep selling moving forward i would get paid 105% back. SERIOUSLY! THey owe SHORE TRENDZ thousands of dollars as is that we will never see. They are unethical and someone should go to jail! THey will change their name and stay in operation. Just like ncrowd did. They actually still list items and collect money! The seller won't get a dime and you won't get a refund. You won't find my SHORE TRENDZ apparel there! UGH! stay away. go to the big ones, people. it is only a matter of time before these bottom feeder shopping sites are all gone.Feel free to reach out to me. I will even give you a free coupon code for my site if you mention this sitejabber post.

jimg261
6/14/18

Like many others I lost money on orders I placed but were never shipped because they went into Chapter 11. With assets of less than a million and debts of between 5 and 10 million (per their filing), it is unlikely I'd get anything but pennies on the dollar back (if that) should file a claim. In their reply to inquiry on my orders they said they hoped I would give them a chance to earn back my trust. Short answer....no chance. I won't do business with them again and I suspect it is a matter of time before they go out of business or try morphing into another name (keep an eye out for that and be leery going forward).

Hi Sue :) You can contact us here: https://www.tanga.com/support. We'd be happy to help!

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative

Hey Vanessa - this is Krista with Tanga. I saw that you wrote into the site and asked about these. I've responded there, but they are authentic :) These Beats are now currently discontinued. Recently Dr. Dre separated from the original partnership of Monster headphones, which is another reason we can get these at such a great price! These Beats are authentic, however are no longer associated with current Dr. Dre models. If you'd like to return, just reply to my email and we can go from there. Thank you so much for being a customer :)

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative

If you use the on site e-mail they will contact you with in a reasonable amount of time and will correct or address any problems or concerns. They are only 36 people so they do not work 24 hours around the clock. But any time I've needed them they have responded and helped. They do not have a phone number.

By Regina P.

Sometimes slow shipping and delivering because of the vendors they use, but I've ordered many items from them and have always received the items as describer...just takes awhile sometimes.

By R K.

wow thats a long time.... i have never had any issues, so i do not know...but you could get a refund....they are good for it....great company....just email them

By rose o.

Unfortunately, we don't have a discount code for first time buyers, but you will get a discount on your second order! Status Has Its Rewards. The more you buy at Tanga, the better the deals get. It's our way of saying 'thanks for supporting our small team'. We are introducing three levels of rewards. At each new level, we'll send you special coupons and give you access to even more exclusive products & discounts. Reward Levels: Tanganite - 0-2 orders (10% off coupon after first purchase has shipped) Tanga V.I.P. - 3+ orders (20% off coupon + more) Tanga S.T.U. (Super Tanga User) - 10+ orders (20% off coupon + more) Click the link below to view the benefits for each Tanga reward level as well as your current status and possible coupons you've earned already (you must be logged in to your Tanga account). https://www.tanga.com/tanga-loyalty-rewards.

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative

You wont be receiving anything including your money back. They filed bankruptcy ... yet are still actively selling on their website. According to them anything purchased before June 1 st will no longer be shipped nor refunded...nice... right..!shady company !

By Lisa m.

I just ordered and they took the payment 2 times and sent me a message that my order was successfully canceled.

By Leslie G.

I didn't order a MacBook, but an IPAD 4, at a surprisingly low price. It was refurbished but when I received it, it was like brand new. It has been great. I also bought my wife a refurbished Windows HP laptop for a really low price and she has been very satisfied with it. I hope this was of some help.

By Dan H.

Hi there - all of the phones are real iphones :) Be sure to check the details tab on the site to find out of they're refurbished.

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tanga staff and other customers.

Tanga?