Review of Tanga

Tel: +1-435-215-4337
service@tanga.com

davidh1936
7/8/19

My order was supposed to be delivered over a week ago. I've reached out to Tanga via email, Twitter and Facebook and have only received auto-reply acknowledgment. I will never order from them again. I would never recommend them to anyone.

michaelb2074
7/2/19

Purchased 3 pair of shorts, all the same size. 2 pair fit just fine, the other would appear to be many sizes too small, as if they were mistagged, making this particular pair defective. I asked for a return label to send the defective item back and was abruptly told "past the 15 day return", however Tanga's policy for defective merchandise is 30 days. I copied and pasted that part of their policy in my response email. After that Tangs refuses to even respond. I filed a claim with my financial institution, and Tanga's response to them was that i changed my mind so they are not returnable, which is not true, as they are actually DEFECTIVE. Hopefully my bank can see through their lies!

thomasc575
6/27/19

Purchased a MacBook Air for my grand-daughter. Model MD760LL/A 13.3 " Received an
11" Model. Tried to cal the company and the listed number is a Fax. Did receive an automated reply on e-mail but, customer assistance is very poor.

andreas586
6/26/19

They claim to have easy returns but when you try to return they say it's final sale. Extremely dishonest and products are useless.

carols701
6/25/19

No integrity at all in protecting customer. One of their slimy vendors sent gym shorts that were absolutely the wrong size... and all of the inner labels were carefully cut out. Truly a let the buyer beware site. Their customer service frauds do not respond to complaints.

gregg265
6/17/19

They sell clothes that you can't return if they don't fit! And there's no management in the customer service department that you can speak to!

jayr174
6/16/19

Absolutely the worst online purchasing experience. No communication from the company. Product arrived late with no ability to track it.

stephaniei
6/15/19

Is it Tanga or ZoomUSA?
I ordered a refurbished dell 6430 from Tanga. When it arrived it would not boot. There was a letter enclosed that told me to contact ZoomUsa with any problems, so, I did via email. Received an automated email that they had received my email and would be in contact with me within 24-48 hours. When I didn't hear from them I called and spoke with John who sent me an RMA to return the laptop. I returned it immediately on 5/14/19 and I received the same laptop back on 5/25/19. It would not boot past the MS window and used icon; little circle just kept going around and around. I sent an email again on 5/29/19 asking them to send RMA and credit my account when they received the laptop back. Got the same automated email that they would respond within 24-48 hours. Didn't hear from them, so, I called on 6/4/19; John assured me he would make sure I got RMA right away. When I didn't get it 'right away', I called again and got John who said he was just the fulfillment center and could not set up for me to get a refund; I would have to contact the seller I purchased it through; but he could send me another laptop and my 15 days were up. NOT! After all of this, I have no confidence in the laptops or the seller. So, I sent TANGA an email on 6/4/19 and got the same automated email back from them. To date, I have not heard from them. I paid with a VISA through PayPal, so, I filed a dispute with PayPal on 6/14/19. If I don't hear from them within 10-15 days, I will file a dispute with Capital One, which is the credit card used on my PayPal acct and they are very timely in getting disputes taken care of. Don't take a loss. If it's not what you ordered, contact your credit card company.

jerrym299
6/13/19

I was an on-line shopper for a number of years now. To date my shopping experiences have been ok. That is until my recent purchase of bedding from TANGA. These sheets lasted 6 days and began to literally pull apart, 6 days? The product was without a doubt 'DEFECTIVE'. TANGA they were as advertised and would not refund my purchase cost. I offered to return the product at my cost so they could see the results of 1 week of normal ware but TANGA was not interested. Pay-Pal sided with the seller also which completely surprised me. They didn't care about the fact this was a defective product and obviously not what was advertised. Lesson learned but $$$ lost ! JDM

williaml489
6/12/19

Terrible customer service, sent wrong items from what I ordered. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE. They should be out of business for robbery

zm16
6/3/19

terrible and unresponsive customer service ,you pay for your items and than you don't receive it maybe this is the way how they make money
good job

allisonb127
4/5/19

I bought a refurbished laptop for $200 and owned it for 3-4 months. It suddenly just broke. It won't charge nor turn on.

eh90
2/26/19

Buyer beware! This is one of the worst online retailers that I've ever dealt with. It took 4 attempts and almost 30 days before anyone in customer service responded to my inquiry about a defective product. By the time I got their attention, their stock answer was: " Product only has a 30 day warranty." No apology, or offer to make good on a product that was defective from its very first use! Stay away!!!

theresam198
1/26/19

I order a toy for my sons birthday, and wait 10 days for it to ship. On the tenth day, suddenly order is cancelled. Don't even have the courtesy to email me to tell me, and no sign of a refund.

Thanks for ruining my plans for my kid's birthday present. You suck. Now I'm scrambling at last minute.

mattheww37
1/11/19

Ordered an item on November 17 and was expecting item to take 1-2 weeks to arrive. Got an email, from the vendor, on December 2 stating that the order was cancelled. I was fine with this and found the item with another vendor and purchased it there. I noticed on my December credit card statement that the charge, from Tanga, was still there with no refund of the item. I emailed support and got no response.

The item was delivered on December 12, to my PO Box. I then contacted Tanga support asking where my credit for the item was and how to return the unwanted item that had been shipped to me, even after they supposedly cancelled the order.

Finally on January 11, I get an email from Tanga with a return air bill to return the item. We're talking almost 2 months for them to resolve a simple customer service issue. Their lack of internal communication and communication to me are inexcusable.

I have had good experiences in the past but this is it. I'm done doing business with Tanga. Avoid them if you don't want to go through customer service purgatory.

johns3538
1/11/19

Paid $36.31 (Discover) for LIBA kitchen torch. Tanga site showed photo. Received a cheap Chinese knock-off. Paid via Amazon marketplace. Call Amazon and they only show an $18.99 charge to a VISA - not mine. Discover Card site shows $36.31 charged. Amazon can't refund as card on record not mine and can only offer $18.99 gift card. BTW - Tanga picture taken from Walmart website. AVOID or you'll be sorry.

kevind319
1/7/19

BOUGHT JUNK AND THEY WONT REPLY OR ISSUE CALL TAG. CS PHONE NUMBER IS FOR TEXTS ONLY. WHAT A SHAM OF A BUSINESS AND NOW I FIND OUT THEY ARE FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY

teresac206
1/3/19

Will not purchase from Tanga in the future. Christmas gifts ordered very beginning of December and delivered after Christmas and never could get a response by any form from customer service.

shannonc308
12/19/18

Could be the worst site on the net. Just because they use Amazon pay I went with them let me say shame on Amazon pay. 16 days still waiting for them to drop off package at post office. No response from emails I hate them

scottg228
8/11/18

This site is horrible. Have ordered the same product 3-4 different times with the same result. THEY DO NOT SHIP ITEMS. 1 order I placed I got an email stating they were claiming bankruptcy and I would have to file a claim to get my money back. Months ago I filed this claim and still nothing. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH!!! Every transaction has been a nightmare.

dana134
7/31/18

I sold and drop shipped several products on Tanga.com and never received payment. They have recently filed for bankruptcy and do not respond to messages. Do not sell or buy anything on Tanga.com GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

jaymem10
7/23/18

DO not sell as a merchant on Tanga. You wont get paid. CEO Jeremy Young and Tanga scammed us out of $20,000. Sold our products in 4 days and never paid us. Seems like Fraud selling products in 4 days and then files for Bankrupt. They filed Bankrupt and still are trying to operate. Warning to ALL merchants do not sell as they are in Bankrupt and will not pay.

davidm1509
7/18/18

I bought the posture support in XL, it was child size and very, very poorly made. Complete junk, tossed it in the trash.

marvins62
7/2/18

The bracelet looked better on the website. Was clean and shining. Not so good when it got here. Also was put together using a cheap rubber band.

kendolynp
7/1/18

They never answer emails, Text etc. I paid for merchandise and was LIED to REPEATEDLY it's coming. I asked for a REFUND now no one is talking or responding. I FILED A CLAIM WITH MY Bank for fraud to get my money back. DON'T SELL, DON'T BUY, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE SCAMMED!!!!

Hi Sue :) You can contact us here: https://www.tanga.com/support. We'd be happy to help!

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative

Hey Vanessa - this is Krista with Tanga. I saw that you wrote into the site and asked about these. I've responded there, but they are authentic :) These Beats are now currently discontinued. Recently Dr. Dre separated from the original partnership of Monster headphones, which is another reason we can get these at such a great price! These Beats are authentic, however are no longer associated with current Dr. Dre models. If you'd like to return, just reply to my email and we can go from there. Thank you so much for being a customer :)

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative

If you use the on site e-mail they will contact you with in a reasonable amount of time and will correct or address any problems or concerns. They are only 36 people so they do not work 24 hours around the clock. But any time I've needed them they have responded and helped. They do not have a phone number.

By Regina P.

Sometimes slow shipping and delivering because of the vendors they use, but I've ordered many items from them and have always received the items as describer...just takes awhile sometimes.

By R K.

wow thats a long time.... i have never had any issues, so i do not know...but you could get a refund....they are good for it....great company....just email them

By rose o.

Unfortunately, we don't have a discount code for first time buyers, but you will get a discount on your second order! Status Has Its Rewards. The more you buy at Tanga, the better the deals get. It's our way of saying 'thanks for supporting our small team'. We are introducing three levels of rewards. At each new level, we'll send you special coupons and give you access to even more exclusive products & discounts. Reward Levels: Tanganite - 0-2 orders (10% off coupon after first purchase has shipped) Tanga V.I.P. - 3+ orders (20% off coupon + more) Tanga S.T.U. (Super Tanga User) - 10+ orders (20% off coupon + more) Click the link below to view the benefits for each Tanga reward level as well as your current status and possible coupons you've earned already (you must be logged in to your Tanga account). https://www.tanga.com/tanga-loyalty-rewards.

By Tanga C., Tanga Representative

No, my review is current 6/15/19 and the service is terrible as will as the quality of their laptops. Don't know about other things and will not find out. Emailed them on 6/4/19 and have not heard from them yet. texted them on 6/11/19, which is supposed to generate an immediate reply and have not heard from them yet (6/15/19). Don't do it.

By Stephanie I.

You wont be receiving anything including your money back. They filed bankruptcy ... yet are still actively selling on their website. According to them anything purchased before June 1 st will no longer be shipped nor refunded...nice... right..!shady company !

By Lisa m.

This is what they do so they can tell you that the time has run out. Call your CC company and file a dispute.

By Stephanie I.

The quality of laptops is crap. Returned because it would not boot. They sent the same one back and it still won't boot completely. ZoomUSA is the 'fulfillment center' and who you correspond with until the expiration of the time you can return the product, then they tell you they can't set you up for a refund but can send you another laptop. Tanga has not responded to my emails or texts so, Have filed dispute with PayPal and if that doesn't work (which it usually does), I will file with my CC company, which always works. Don't order from them, it's not worth the hassle. Find someone else that you can get a warranty with. I ordered the warranty that they offered, but warranties are no good on products that are not working when you get them.

By Stephanie I.
Questions? Get answers from the Tanga staff and other customers.

Tanga?