Review of Swyft Filings

swyftfilings.com@domainsbyproxy.com

dewaynet8
Dewayne T.
5/18/19

I don’t like how I bought the initial package and then after purchasing, I found out I need additional documents to purchase after the fact.

daphanew1
Daphane W.
5/18/19

Disappointed. It was way to many add ons after initial the payment that you probably really need for your business. Felt like I should of just put up $700 for Legalzoom instead got everything I needed. That’s basically the pricing point your shying away from with those “package deals.” I feel Bamboozled honestly.

wntanaa
WNTANA A.
5/18/19

I can’t speak on the services of which I have not tested. However, I look forward to building in the “Swyftfiling” arena of service- in hopes to share improved reviews.

janettea9
Janette A.
5/18/19

I picked your company because the price was affordable. But I read so many things were included that’s why I purchased the premium package. But everything that is included there is an additional cost. The total comes up to what your competitor is charging with no hidden cost. But I’m locked into your company because I presented my credit card and I agreed to the 2 payments.

christopherd259
Christopher D.
5/17/19

All packages should be explained upfront. I thought choosing the highest package would include a lot of the stuff that was later offered for an additional cost.

jessicam382
Jessica M.
5/16/19

You neglected to say that so many things are not included but actually needed. Then you want to charge more even though this is the "Premium Package" This feels dishonest to me.

daniellew139
Danielle W.
5/15/19

WAY TOO MANY ADD ONS!!! Absolutely ridiculous the amount of add ons just to officially place the order.

sarahh512
Sarah H.
5/15/19

I am excited to move forward, and think the sign up process was relatively easy. I hope this site does all that it says it can!

lauram682
Laura M.
5/11/19

Some of the bolt on items could be better communicated upfront. I did not know the federal tax exempt filing was going to be $500 + govt fees before I opted to charge the $49 + state fees. You make it look like five easy steps and after those five there are numerous extra requests. Be more transparent. Make it 25 steps so people know that it won't be 5 minutes and $50. It's more like 50 minutes and $500.

gautamg5
Gautam G.
5/10/19

Although the process is simple to start of, at the end of the wizard you are trying to sell too many optional items and don't clarify if & when those are needed. If you provide the confirmation that the order is complete and then ask these options I would appreciate it better.

sandras528
sandra s.
5/8/19

It seemed to take longer that I expected, but at the end of the day your customer service has been great!

juliem562
Julie M.
5/8/19

I don't like that AFTER I've paid (and budgeted for that amount) then time sensitive point-of-sale offers come up. Yes, I will need to open a bank account for my new business but no, I didn't budget for the EXTRA $165 since I believed that would be part of the initial package. Not happy.

colleent41
Colleen T.
5/8/19

Need to list services provided and charges upfront so a decision can be made before trying to pay for product and extra services keep popping up.

carlosq7
Carlos Q.
5/7/19

Overall very good. Simple, easy and fast which is what people love. I didn't, however, like the fact that you're expecting to get all the stuff you need but are then led to purchase all these other things after you start clicking. I'm not even sure if I needed any of the add on items as I'm just getting started as a business owner. I don't mind it as long as I can decline some things now but then be able to add later if I realized I made a mistake.

jamesr400
James R.
5/7/19

This can be an intimidating experience for new business owners but they made it simple and worry free.

stuartc105
stuart c.
5/7/19

Your aggressive attempts to sell me services I do not need (multiple times) almost caused me to cancel my initial order. I am left very annoyed and unlikely to use your service or recommend you.

heidic65
Heidi C.
5/7/19

I am displeased with how this site works with having to do everything more then once as after submitting payment the first time nothing happened other then receiving emails from your company like crazy and when reaching out being told nothing exists. Then after paying and seeing all the EXTRA fees that are added really is making me MAD!

samanthaz17
Samantha Z.
5/7/19

I sent an email with questions and never got a response. I know I need an LLC for becoming a vendor at some of my local markets. This site just made me terrified that I am going to mess things up and cost me hundreds of dollars. I am a cottage baker and plan to remain a cottage baker until I retire, I am not a big business and don't ever plan on hiring people. This process has made me feel very uncomfortable, but I know I need the LLC so I moved forward and am now hoping for the best.

dieshiab
5/6/19

I keep getting rejections about my business even when I gave them the proper information they needed

jacobu6
Jacob U.
5/6/19

Little confusing as we are new. But the site offers pretty good info to help clarify what’s needed to get us started. Thx

mrwallaceo
MrWallace O.
5/4/19

Swyft Filings services are: safe, reliable, and Best part is "money back Guaranteed" which gives a piece of mind knowing that your Funds can be Refunded if the product/services aren't satisfying And they ARE 100% About their customers, Trust Swift Filings as your #1 Service provider #1 caring for your interest when it comes to your business/entity....

jerryt89
Jerry T.
5/4/19

Too many extra charges after purchased. Did not agree to those services before I purchased. It should be all caculated before purchase. Almost seems fruadullent. I put in agreement to pay in 2 installments and then stuff was added. What is my total. I have not seen it and have not agreed to it ?

stevens596
steven s.
5/3/19

Site charged our card then proceeded to lists other options that were priced. Get through the no thanks to all the priced services and now they have my order number.

davide427
david e.
5/3/19

too much upsell, not confident that you are real. concerned that I will have problems and that you have poor customer service; not enough trust.

chelseyt8
Chelsey T.
5/3/19

you advertise $49 for a complete package, then when I started the process, I find out there is a list of other items necessary that are not included. Then, after I have entered my payment information I get asked all these questions about additional services that may or may not be requirements for my business. Then it doesn't even tell you an actual total before processing your order! Not to mention, I opted to pay in 2 installments but got charged the full price AND it says my total is $348 NOT the $249 advertised on the package and definitely NOT the initial advertised price of $49. I am disgusted with the service and will be requesting a refund and I will make sure people are aware of the service, or lack thereof, that I have received.

Questions? Get answers from the Swyft Filings staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Swyft Filings