Review of Swyft Filings

Swyft Filings reviews

swyftfilings.com@domainsbyproxy.com

anah68
3/20/19

Once you've paid and they have your EIN number, you can't even log in to view your account. If you call their 877 number, they put you on hold and then after about 10 minutes transfer you to a voice message. :(

buckr14
3/19/19

I bought the hype and paid my money. Six days later they claimed my application had been rejected for not having enough Directors on my Board (I had two listed instead of three). That seems something that should have been detected at the outset.

Corrected the input within an hour. It has now been 10 days since that occurred and after multiple emails, and chat messages that they failed to respond to, I got THIS message today:

Hello!

I have contacted our processors to continue processing your filing. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Along the way, their web site crashed for days (they claim it was "maintenance", but really who does maintenance during the week for days???)

They have been unresponsive and amateurish at best.

Should have picked LegalZoom for this service.

UPDATE: As of this afternoon (3-19-19) their site has crashed yet again. This forces one to wonder if the site has been hacked by outside forces.

toria21
Tori A.
3/16/19

would like to have spoken to someone prior to all the fees but researching I at least felt confident in doing this with your company.

alexm551
Alex M.
3/15/19

I hate that after I put buy then you ask if I want all this extra stuff for more money just make it a bundle and I might have done it

charleso60
Charles O.
3/15/19

It’s been okay , not a huge fan of all the offers at the end . Makes me feel like I need it and I’m not purchasing but yet I just purchased your most expensive package.

erine55
Erin E.
3/15/19

More and more fees as you go....it was just irritating. And no, I will not be back, or recommend. Sorry : (

cheryla151
Cheryl A.
3/15/19

I am not amused that the process included repeated upsells. I thought the resident agent would take care of compliance but you want more money to do the things I expected to be covered by registering with you in the first place. I had a better experience when I worked with Resident Agents of Nevada.

morrisb51
morris b.
3/14/19

when you make a decision to purchase there should not be add on after purchase that tells you that you need something else.

victork87
Victor K.
3/14/19

I didn't like that there was add ons after I made my purchase. It .ade .e unsure and hesitant to proceed.

shanem84
Shane M.
3/14/19

Very easy to understand for a new business entrepreneur. No matter what business you’re going in it’s very thorough and able to navigate very well.

peggyb94
Peggy B.
3/13/19

I am so happy! The state approved the application for my LLC and this is a big step forward for me. I could not have even begin to know all the ins and outs, but Swyft Filings did! I will definitely let my colleagues know about Swyft Filings.

normanb84
Norman B.
3/13/19

It was very simple. I will say I did not care for all the extra services that where being peddled. I understand it, however it made for a lot of extra work on my part

dewaynes17
dewayne s.
3/12/19

I filed on a Wednesday, the state approved it thursday, but yet swyftfiling never emailed me until monday....and when they did, their website server for their login page had crashed with no explanation. They dont ever answer phones or respond to voice messages or emails. NOT COOL when people are paying hundreds of dollars for your help. Maybe they should provide a number that gets answered by a human.

mikhaeli
Mikhael I.
3/11/19

Very Helpful, but the additional over charges was not cool. In the process of getting those fees taken care of. Thank you, have blessed day; be in touch soon.

lynnw119
Lynn W.
3/10/19

I was a bit confused at the end as I thought that it was all included in the package however it did not seem to be

jf371
J F.
3/7/19

We shall wait and see if the service delivers what is 100 percent guaranteed, but assuming everything proves out, the service is above average.

anthonyd158
Anthony D.
3/7/19

this is the 2nd corporation I filed with you all, I also met Trademark engine through you who did my last co name & logo apps. Great SVC

geraldineb42
Geraldine B.
3/7/19

It could had been better because I'm a person who like to interact with a human Being who could had ask me the questions just in case if I had any questions

christopherg305
Christopher G.
3/6/19

I'm not a fan of all the extra add on options not being things shown to customers up front. I was even in a chat with someone asking if there would be anything extra i would need for what I was wanting to do and was told no. Then a list of a ton of extras that I felt pressured into purchasing after the fact. These things should be far more clearly explained and put up front instead of showing someone a low price to get them started with the process and then adding all these other things later.

dustins79
Dustin S.
3/6/19

It appeared to have what I need in the package description but as I processed I got all these add on options I thought was included. I feel mislead.

anthonys271
Anthony S.
3/5/19

The filing fee for non profit 501c was not explain as being a separate fee which I find misleading if I had know I wouldn’t have used your company service. Now I have to file for it at another time

kaleighh3
Kaleigh H.
3/5/19

Informative, efficient and user friendly. all the things needed to get things done when you are clear on what you want but not sure about what you need!

chloef20
Chloe F.
3/4/19

I created my original LLC on this site in early February of this year (2019) , and have yet to receive my Tax ID paperwork in the mail.

jonathang231
Jonathan G.
3/4/19

I am upset that after buying the service I was offered other services. This should be done before the purchase not after.

juanh77
Juan H.
3/3/19

Your service is very misleading. I am a small company with about 1 or 2 sales a month. I am only making an LLC because I want to separate myself from what the company does. But after agreeing to pay the $274 for all the files I need for my company, as I go through the process, you stick in like an extra $500 in fees here and files there. I have no clue what I need or don't need for such a small company and it sucks that you try to just take so much more money from me :(!

Questions? Get answers from the Swyft Filings staff and other customers.

Swyft Filings?