Review of SuperHeroStuff

Tel: 1-866-787-4376
domains@superherostuff.com

robbyw6
12/23/18

My order was sent quickly and mostly accurate. One item was picked wrong before they boxed and shipped(similar item so obviously an honest mistake). But they made the return process super easy and got my correct item out ASAP. Humans make mistakes but they made it right without hesitation. Will definitely order from them again.

davidp972
10/19/18

So I ordered The Infinity Gauntlet class ring back in September of this year and and it was around the 15th and 16th of September so I figured that I'll probably going to get the ring in September but I didn't and receive the ring the second week of October. I called and emailed them for the status of my ring at purchase, I did not receive an email nor a phone call from them in weeks I finally received an email stating that they were backlog due to the hurricane and my order will be shipped as soon as possible and that was in the first week of October. I finally received my ring the second week of October and I was quite surprised when I opened up the ring. Despite the long wait and countless weeks of emailing and calling I finally received the ring and was very happy with it. So as far as ordering things from them again I highly doubt I'm going to you due to the fact that I waited so long for my purchase it ruined my experience

christophers337
9/5/18

All their products are quality and they have such a wide variety of heroes to choose from, and if you ever have a problem their customer service is absolutely wonderful and easy to work with

brianh488
8/31/18

First I want to say great customer service. The first hat I purchases was a Red Hood hat, that I ordered a size too large - and without hassle they exchanged it for me
The quality of that hat was so excellent that I now have purchased Nightwing, Red Robin, Robin hats and just recieved my Batman, Superman, Green Arrown, Flash hats, they are all incredible and the amazing thing is some look even better than they did online. I still plan on purchasing one last Spiderman hat. And by the way this is coming from someone who use to hate hats because I dislike sports and well, up until now I was never interested and I now have 8 hats within two months and eyeing my 9th. Which by the way, all are 39thirties
Again, grearlt company with a great selection amd great customer service! I will be back again!

brianl312
8/28/18

Ordered the Infinity Class Ring in Size 13, knowing it would take a good bit to receive it. Emailed checking a status and sure enough it was going to be right around the time expected. Their support staff responded with a quickness that would have made the Flash blush. In the end I received what I ordered, it was exactly as described, and exceeded my expectations beyond comparison!

alfredod22
8/8/18

No complaints about this website. I have been looking for a good place for hats and other stuff and this is it! My last order the coupon for a free hat did not work properly so I told them what hat I wanted and they ordered it for me! Shipping is not nearly as bad as people are saying. I think some people are making a bigger deal out of it. Example: I ordered a bunch of stuff on 7/22 (Sunday). They shipped it on 7/23 and I got it on 7/25 (Wednesday). I ordered again on 8/04 (Saturday) They shipped it on 8/07 (Tuesday) and it should arrive 8/13 (Monday). They got it out of their warehouse in 1 business day from when I ordered. The first order was USPS and the second is UPS. So it does seem to be a trend with UPS orders taking longer than expected. I have no complaints with this. We can't compare to Amazon Prime (Which have their own issues!) I would recommend this website to any superhero fan who likes superhero clothes.

jamih8
7/29/18

I find more variety at SHS than many other shops I discover at Comic Con which is always appreciated! I had an issue with not receiving a promotional credit, and even though I waited a whole year until the next con to follow up on it, they took excellent care of me with great attitudes throughout.

brendanl19
7/3/18

I concur with other reviews. I ordered something on the 30th with two day guaranteed 2 day shipping; this means it should arrive on the 3rd at the latest. I am receiving it the 5th with customer service blaming UPS. I know how to count to two days. Stay away from this excuse of a company. Order from Amazon that honors shipping dates.

ernieg19
1/19/18

They do not honor the advertised shipping dates, and then will blame it on UPS, and not refund your money. it's a scam

sandys129
8/18/17

So I recently ordered 3 hats & 5 pins at the beginning of the month. Because I'm located in Canada, the shipping took a bit longer than was stated. That's alright because the items came packaged with care. BTW, I had to pay a customs charge upon delivery, but from what I've heard that's to be expected. However, once I opened the packaging, I only received 2 hats & all 5 pins. The one hat missing was obviously the one I ordered for myself, but my daughter's were happy that they got their hats & pins. Anyways, the customer service is not the greatest and I'm still wondering how this will be resolved! A $40 hat USD runs me about $60 CDN and my credit card receipt reflects that

nicks162
4/6/17

I recently ordered a t-shirt from superherostuff.com. To my surprise, when I opened the package it was not the t-shirt I had purchased. I called the 800# and got a customer service rep and they were everything I needed them to be! They were so kind, timely and apologetic, they really seemed to appreciate my business. Not only did the CSR promise to send me the correct shirt, she let me keep the one I got in error! Awesome! Can't wait for my next purchase from Superherostuff.com. Customer service like this will ALWAYS keep me loyal to the retailer!

ma53200
1/13/17

I live in Singapore and paid for the most expensive shipping because I was super excited for my purchases. The shipment was slightly delayed, but I wouldn't even have known about it if it wasn't for their customer rep emailing to inform me, within 24 hours of making the purchase.

They asked me to verify my shipping details and everything was sorted out quickly. They even partially refunded my shipping because of the slight delay (Very very gracious of them).

I received my order within the same week (tonight) and love the items I bought. Very good quality material. The Batman hoodie is warm and thick and the inside of the material does not leave fuzzy residue like some cheaper materials from other sites. The necklace I bought has a heavy and solid feel to it, which makes it absolutely worth the money paid.
Everything fits perfectly and I am ecstatic with my purchases. Definitely the best customer service and product range I have come across.

Special thanks to Diana Prince, Selina Kyle, and Natasha Romanoff for handling my order!
Definitely will order more.

chewyg
12/22/16

I ordered my nephews spiderman outfit on 1 December - it is still not here on night of 22 December, despite the website promises of on time delivery. And they keep on sending mountains of spam email. Never again.

Response from Brian W., SuperHeroStuff Representative
Hi Chewy! I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you! We would love to resolve this issue. I will alert customer service and they will be happy to take care of you. Please call us at 866-787-4376 or email at help@superherostuff.com and let them know that you are "Chewy G." from SiteJabbber. Have a SUPER day!
lucash30
12/3/16

I will not order from them again. I have had too many issues with their shipping. Their solution to my order not showing up in 6 business days was to refund me $3. They suck and for the price you pay for their gear, you're getting ripped off because their customer service blows. Get your gear at 80stees. Their service is amazing!!!

Response from Brian W., SuperHeroStuff Representative
Hi Lucas! I'm so sorry to hear that you were not pleased with our customer service! We try our best to put the customer first and it sounds like we may have missed the mark this time. Please call us at 866-787-4376 or email at help@superherostuff.com and let them know that you are "Lucas H.." from SiteJabbber. Have a SUPER day!
gerryd13
5/19/16

quality gear, prompt delivery times and great prices, gonna be very hard finding a site to match, let alone beat this one, had quite a few orders on it the past year or so, all them more than satisfactory

nicoleb94
5/4/16

I had a small issue with my order not being processed because it was out of stock, no biggie...but I don't like dealing with people. The customer service department was awesome! Friendly, efficient, and helpful. My issue was solved quickly and I'm a happy camper!

tjs9
5/3/16

I have been buying from you guys for years now and have never been let down at all! I've received all my goods in great condition, and there was only one time I ordered something that was no longer in stock, and you guys contacted me straight away to offer a store credit or a refund.

Recently I ordered a hoodie the wrong size and returned it, and unfortunately my size had sold out, however the person I dealt with double checked and found one they could send me! It really made me so happy because I'd been bugging about not ordering the right size to begin with.

Thanks again for your amazing service! I can not recommend you guys highly enough, but I certainly do try to, with anyone that will listen, really. :D

ryane23
3/18/16

I purchased a Batman V Superman box and for what I paid, i got a lot of stuff! It was like opening gifts on xmas morning. Great Service, Great Value, and I will be coming back for more.

davidk204
2/28/16

The order process was supper easy
My order arrived in a week..That's really cool considering it came from the States to Australia.
Order was correct and the quality is great...No complaints here...just bigtime praise

Good On Ya

Dave

hannahp21
2/24/16

My wonder woman pj set was amazing. And was excited to get it with a little discount. This was them made moot but getting stuck having to pay 12 pounds release from customs. If it had just been that but after paying for shipping majorly annoying

Response from Brian W., SuperHeroStuff Representative
Hello Hannah, we're happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. Unfortunately random packages are pulled for customs charges. It is hit or miss and we're very sorry that this happened. We hope that you continue to enjoy the PJ set!
luxb
2/18/16

SuperheroStuff really lives up to the "superhero" part. Last week I ordered a hat from them, and I already own a couple of NewEra hats, so I already knew my size. After I purchased my hat, just a little bit later, I got an email saying my item shipped. And not like eBay shipped (which just means the seller marked it as shipped, and really sends it out like 5 days later) no, I was able to track it right away.
So they already won me over with that, then my item came in super quick, and packed very well. Unfortunately, this hat seemed rather snug. So I just called the # listed on my invoice, expecting a long await or complicated phone system - nope. A very nice girl helped me, I explained the situation. She got me the next size up, emailed me a paid for return label - like literally right then and there. So I shipped it back, the same day. Bam, the very next day (today) they already shipped out my new one.

I cannot express what a freaking breath of fresh air, that SuperheroStuff has been. I wish all other online shops would take a note from them. I will gladly shop SHS from now on, thank you so much!

melissam109
2/12/16

I wanted to say that I have an extremely happy grown up child ( my husband haha ) who is very pleased with his shirts. I found the site while trolling for Christmas presents, had them ship it to Aus. They were so quick! I unfortunately ordered the wrong size as wives sometimes do, introduced my husband to the site and he was in his version of heaven. He exchanged what I ordered. The process was so easy and quick with a total of 6 weeks from the time we sent it to the US to when we received the order back.
I had such wonderful interaction with the ladies answering all my badgering questions. I had responses immediately. I highly recommend this site to anyone who is or has a super hero in their own right!! They won't be disappointed. :D

elysias
1/28/16

I am so happy I came across this amazing business. I was so excited because of the great products and many choices of merchandise, to my amazement it gets better than that. I had two small problems and the customer service was so unbelievably awesome, which is the complete opposite of most businesses these days. Not only were my problems resolved quickly, they went above and beyond to make me happy. Love, love, love superherostuff.com!!! Finally, you feel good about spending your money with someone. Love you guys! You've got a loyal customer for life!

janeb74
1/22/16

First off I want to thank "Wonder Woman" aka Diana and especially Batgirl" aka BARBARA.
I had an urgent overnight request for a little boy who has had so much trauma in his life, suffered some huge losses and still manages to see the glass as half full, says please and thank you, opens my car door (I always say "what a gentleman"... He doesn't interrupt but says "excuse me" when he needs to say something when adults are talking and still holds my hand "because you need a little extra help getting up the steps Bubbie"...
I sent this company a quick note and not only did I receive an almost instant response but I also received his favorite Marvel character "DEADPOOL" backpack the NEXT DAY!
Just know because of your kindness, one little boy went to sleep curled up holding his new backpack.
Job well done!!! I will tell everyone I know about your company, it's so uncommon in this day and age to have such EXCELLENT products but more importantly KNOWING That THERE Are PEOPLE WHO RESPOND AND HAVE SUCH KINDNESS!!! Now that's what I call super-star customer service!
Thank you...thank you ...thank you!
Jane in Wyoming

marcusl23
1/21/16

So ordered 2 shirts. They didn't make through the 1st was without the logos becoming distressed. Posted a pic on twitter. Within minutes was tweeted and dmed to contact customer service. When I did they replaced the shirts no questions asked. Different shirts that cost slightly more than the ones I bought. Special thanks to Korri who was awesome. She was polite and empathetic and just super helpful.

HI Errol, I checked our e-mails and I did respond to you right after you sent your inquiry. Your parcel was returned to sender and was mailed back to our facility. Please check your e-mail and respond to whether or not you would like your item reshipped out to you . Please let us know if there is anything else that you might need in the meantime. Kindest Regards, Korri

By Brian W., SuperHeroStuff Representative

HI there Tony - If you are in the domestic US and order now using USPS standard shipping you will get your item before Christmas :) - Korri

By Brian W., SuperHeroStuff Representative

Hi Amy, Thank you for the question! All of our products are sourced from manufacturers holding licenses from Marvel, DC, or Disney. If you have any additional questions or concerns, customer service would be happy to help you at help@superherostuff.com!

Yes we do!

By Brian W., SuperHeroStuff Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SuperHeroStuff staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SuperHeroStuff