Review of StyleWe

StyleWe reviews

services@stylewe.com

mda72
1/15/19

I love stylewe! I get Teddy Jacket and also the Triangle Clip for my hair & is perfect! Thank you popzora I come back.

julier260
1/14/19

measurements of the items do not match the websites description making this a defective item they refused to cover the shipping cost to return and refused to return items because our distute over shipping cost was over 30 days they do not have a person to talk to and the responses are not timely.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).
Purchase (except swimwear and final sale) can be returned/exchanged within 30 days from the delivered date.

We have sent you the return label , pls check your email and we will issue refund once we have received the item(s).

Please read the following requirements before mailing out the merchandise:
- Items must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging with all the original labels, ensure that all articles in the package are intact ! If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
ky14
1/14/19

Ordered a dress, which did not have the measurements listen on the website, so I returned the dress. They do not provide a PAID RETURN LABEL, so you have to pay for the return yourself, which will be like $40+. Oh and you don't return things to where it was sent from, YOU HAVE TO RETURN IT TO THEIR "RETURN" FACILITY IN CHINA. They send you a bunch of emails telling you they will give you money or credit if you keep the dress, like 25$ of the cost or something, to "pay for any alternations.
I shipped my return almost THREE MONTHS AGO and still have not gotten my refund back.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We We still have not received the return package.

We would really appreciated you could provide with us the return tracking number so that we can forward the information to the warehouse and double check if we have receive it or not.

If you do not have the tracking number, you can send us a picture of the return receipt.
lilliem37
1/11/19

ZERO IS THE RATING, DOUBLE ZERO!
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND
LOOK AWAY FROM STYLWE'S MERCHANDISE. IT IS TRULY NOT WORTH THE HELL YOU MUST GO THROUGH IF ANY LITTLE THING IS WRONG. BELIEVE ME! LEARN FROM MY HELL. " YOU ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANY MORE!" BUYER BEWARE! CASE IN POINT:
I REFUSED THE MERCHANDISE I HAD ORDERED FROM STYLWE BC THEY MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR.ME TO CANCEL THE ITEMS, ALTHOUGH, I TRIED. AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE ITEMS BACK IN THEIR POSSESSION THAT I HAD SENT BACK FOR A REFUND, THEY CONTACTED ME THREATENING THAT UNLESS I SENT THEM MONEY THROUGH THEIR EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO SEND THE ITEMS BACK TO ME THAT I HAD SENT TO THEM SO I COULD RETURN THE ITEMS BACK TO THEM, AGAIN....THEY WOULD DESTROY THE MERCHANDISE THAT I HAD RETURNED TO THEM FOR A REFUND AND THEN WOULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK TO ME EITHER. CONFUSING? NO. OUTRAGEOUS! I LET THEM KNOW THAT WAS LUDICROUS AND I DEMANDED THAT THEY REFUND MY MONEY BY PAYPAL OR CHECK. I LET THEM KNOW IT WOULD BE MY FULL TIME JOB TO DECREASE THEIR CUSTOMER BASE IF THEY DID NOT REFUND THE MONEY FOR THOSE 2 CHEAP DRESSES. SO FAR THEY HAVE GONE BACK AND FORTH WITH ME ABT 10 OR 15 TIMES. THEY HAVE BEEN THREATENING SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO DISCARD THE ITEMS AND I THREATEN TO EXPOSE THEM IF I DO NOT GET MY MONEY BACK. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE MY LAST DEMAND FOR MY MONEY EARLIER TODAY. THEY HAVE NOT EVEN OFFERED A COMPROMISE OF ANY KIND. I SAY TO YOU, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. YOU LOOK AT THEIR NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS ON VARIOUS SITES! THEY ARE NOT HONEST BROKERS AND LACK SCRUPLES. HELP ME! WE MUST THROW ALL THE DISHONEST, FRAUDULENT, SCAM BUMS OUT OF THE USA WHEN WE FIND THEM OUT! I WILL BE WRITING TO THE BBB, ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN IF I AM NOT REFUNDED MY MONEYS FOR THE RETURNED MERCHANDISE. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THAT MERCHANDISE. IT IS NOT WORTH THE DRAMA!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Buyer refuse the package without contacting us for a return label . The package once refused will be returned to the shipping company's distribute center which means we will never get the package back. The facility which received the package will destroy the package if no one claim for it for a long time. We have offered the buyer partial refund as compensation. If there is any questions , pls message me or drop us an email any time.
kristalinad
1/9/19

Everything is a scam
1.Images are deceiving - looks good on photo but the fabric and workmanship is very, very poor
2. sizes are wrong and had nothing to do with measurement's provided
3. return policy is the worst with lots of small texts that you should have read before ordering
4. everything is made is China not California - therefore returning the product to China with receipt is a fortune - leaving you with the only option of accepting their conditions
5.receiving your order on time is equal to wining the lottery ( it could happen) The package travels thru Bahrain airport etc
enough said - i got burned...read my post and save yourself the trouble and time

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We cannot locate your order in our website .

Pls send us correct order number so that we can check .

If you have any other questions, u can chat with us online or drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.
hannahp159
1/6/19

I paid an extra $12 for Express shipping to get a dress in time for a party. StyleWe said the dress had been delivered, but I never received it. I called/emailed StyleWe and either no one picked up the phone, or I kept getting the same automated email saying my package was delivered. I then filed a missing package claim with DHL and sent the info to StyleWe and magically a week later, the package showed up on my doorstep. So I received the package over a month later and still had to pay for express shipping. This was HORRIBLE customer service and I would not recommend this site.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
The order was shipped 2 days after we received the payment.
shipped by DHL, tracking number is 6288638230.

We have not received the case ID yet.

If you can not find the package , could you pls contact the shipping company and ask for the shipping company and ask for a CASE number?
After we get the case number, we will issue refund or arrange replacement for you asap.

If you have any other questions, u can message me or drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time .
mm531
1/6/19

STAY AWAY. Not at all like the product shown on the site. Would not fit a 5 year old. Shoddy material, no care instructions, no label. AND THE RETURN ADDRESS IS IN CHINA.

This is their answer my request for return address/assistance:

"Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China. According to our return policy, customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.

Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund or 20% store credit refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth."

STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

inamariei
12/31/18

I ordered a faux suede and sheep skin coat 2x I wear a large. Order 11/27/18 said 3-5 days to ship and 10-15 to get. I received 12/26/18 it to small and arms are so right only a child could wear.
I email for return and they tried to offer me a 20% refund because the are in China or 20% in-store credit.
Or I could have extra charges for returning, what a scam never will I use them or any China company again

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

jiet1
12/30/18

1. wrong size was sent but refused to return.
2. no phone number for customer services. Everything was through emails.
3. representatives are rude. Wrote things like "if you don't understand, ask a family or friend to help you."
4. refuse to close the account.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Pls tell us the order number or your order number or your registered email so that I can find your order ?

jessyc33
12/29/18

This is by the far the most unprofessional company I have encountered. I noticed a couple of red alerts when navigating the website but took a chance anyway. I should have listened to my instincts. Their products are the cheapest, most uncomfortable, worst quality of clothing you will ever see. The fabric is nothing as described, and the actual product and its design looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture online. The only similarity in my case was the color. It makes me wonder where they get these pictures because it almost seems as if there is a designer out there with actual great products, and this company just stole the pictures and mass produce copy-cats or look alikes using extremely cheap material and hope customers dont notice the difference.

The dresses in real life are extremely cheap looking and even if you follow the sizing chart, the size is inceedibly inaccurate and are to be fitted for small and very skinny Chinese girls. Some of the sweaters I purchased (which were marked "cotton" on the website) were made of scratchy yarn that was rougher than polyester and wool combined, and there were strings hanging out all over the place with the stitching/sewing done backwards and inside out. I was so dumbfounded that I showed my husband and even he laughed and couldn't believe a store would sell something like that. It looks like it was made by a child or a someone who had their eyes closed the whole time. They manage to sell completely low quality and defected products, and will do everything in their power to stop you from placing a return by asking you to keep the garbage items for a partial store credit. Ridiculous. WHY would I keep their cheap, defected clothes that I cannot even wear (and belong in the trash, for that matter) for a partial refund or store credit?

I don't know what's worse, their blunt false advertising and extremely cheap clothing, or their English.

Do not waste your time and money on this joke of a company. They need to be shut down.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry to hear such negative review from you.

May I know your order number pls?

We'll offer you a better resolution

Wait for your reply

Best Regards
addiew15
12/27/18

I really like this shop. Fabric is very soft. so pleased to find the shop!I love them .really nice shop..

annh252
12/27/18

I ordered some swimwear from this company online. Little did I know that these articles had to come from Asia. The reason is because most of them are scams, the order takes long to arrive and in the Netherlands they are being hold by customs pretty often.
Either way I decided to order. Little did I know that the store does not provide the option of returning articles. If I knew that, I would have never ordered the swimwear because you never know if it will fit. Now I bought a sort of beach dress and 3 bikini's (same size, different colours) to see which one suits me the best. Well none of the 3 bikini's did. Now I want to return my order and they don't want to take it back. So I am furious and telling everybody about this bad service. I am even thinking about rebooking the amount I paid, just to get them to take my order back. Because I find this a very deceiving way of selling clothing. Shein knows that most customers aren't satisfied about the fit and quality, so by doing this they are trying to sell their clothing and get no returns. Furthermore, the website does not clearly state that those articles could not be returned, so I want Shein to give me the address so I can return the articles that don't and won't fit me. And I want my money back of course. This is the only solution.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We stated very clearly that swimsuit is not eligible for Return and Exchange in our return policy. You will also see this word in the item page.

You can learn more about our return/exchange policy at https://www.stylewe.com/information/returns-and-exchanges
peggym181
12/26/18

I have ordered from Stylewe before . The clothes were just OK. I saw some lovely sweaters on their website Xmas 2018, and stupidly decided to order some for my daughter. Apart from them taking ages to arrive , when I opened them they looked nothing like what Ihad ordered. They are horrendous. I would nt take them even if they were free.

Apart from the appalling quality, they smelt so strongly of some type of chemical. It was so strong that it made me feel sick and dizzy. I had to put them in a plastic bag. So even if the sweaters had been great, the smell was so bad that I would nt of gifted them anyway.

I am seriously thinking of reporting this to customs.

I will never buy from them again and I strongly recommend that you dont!!I

P.S. I m reading about Formaldehyde..if this is what the smell was then I already have some symptoms from it..runny nose and tight chest.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). We have sent the return label to buyer, once we have received the package , we will issue refund. Pls find return label as attached.

sajiba1
12/22/18

Their service it's amazing. Looking forward for more.Its a great service.I highly recommend my another friends and family

rb230
12/20/18

I placed 2 orders from this merchant totaling $365.20 for 5 dresses and 2 ponchos size US 6, at least that is what the website indicated. But when I got the first order 4 of the 5 dresses were too small. The 5th dress was too big and of cheap material. I wrote to them regarding a return and got the same offer they have given others (see complaints in BBB website); it must be mailed to China because that is where their processing center is located; 15% cash refund or 20% store credit. Shipping to China is over $35. However, if you want a tracking # you can only mail it express via USPS for $70. But they don't want you to send it via express, which I find odd. How else can you keep track of the package while in transit and have proof of delivery? I'm sorry I didn't look at the reviews before placing the order. Lesson learned. I should've suspected that something wasn't right when their homepage appeared to be an American website, but when you click on an item it took you to another screen where the faces of the models were cut off. I can't believe I missed this huge clue! No where in their website does it say that the purchases will be international. My advise, watch out for websites that you're not familiar with. This is the 2nd website that I ordered in a 4 day period that I ran into the same problem. It appears there's a new scam on the lurch where people are setting up their international websites behind the scenes of an American website and you will only find out that they are scammers when you run into a problem with your order. BEWARE!!!

claudiah45
12/20/18

Sadly all 1 star comments are true. Very disappointing....
I have ordered products from oversees before but this is a really misleading website. All pictures are great but sizing is off and product itself is not the same as what is shown. Shipping back is impossible as the cost exceeds the product price.

roxiek3
12/19/18

Stylewe is one of the best tinting shops out there. We did 35% all around for that classy, shaded look. Came out perfect.

roslynm13
12/19/18

Stylewe provide Great customer service & yes, stubble is suiting you! Stylewe makes Very nice online shoping center. I LIKE VERY MUCH.

noemig9
12/19/18

Really I purchased four items from Stylewe and was very happy with their service! The items arrived on time and all looked as photographed.

nasiruli
12/18/18

Tech was quick on site and gave us a free estimate. We agreed to the price and its was done same day, our sliding door slides like new again.

hollyh128
12/12/18
• Updated review

After four months of trying, I finally received my refund from StyleWe. The pictures are really nice but in person the clothes I received looked homemade, the fabric was of cheap quality and the sizing is way off in my opinion. And they were $5 short on returning my full refund. NEVER AGAIN FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1683072
please don't lie, we issued you full refund back with transaction ID# 2KJ25928G8680394G, The refund was issued to you 2 month ago.
“Refund not received!!!”
10/31/18
• Previous review

It's been over two months and I still have not received my refund of $65. The dress I received and returned looked homemade and the fabric was cheap. I won't order from this company again because of the slow delivery, quality of product, and very slow delivery from China, no refund, and excuses! Buy at your own risk. Wish I had researched this company prior to ordering.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Per checking , your refund is under processing . Pls check it later.
laurieo24
12/8/18
• Updated review

I also have 2 emails from CService clearly stating shipping is out of California as well as the actual attached photo. Misleading, scamming buyers to keep merchandise with a 20% "come back and shop" offer leaving returns non optional..... yes, they readily send you a return label BUT returning is at your expense to CHINA PLUS 15% RESTOCKING FEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am also able to provide email correspondence as proof of scam.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1851119
Sorry for all inconvenience caused. We sent you return label and you can return the items back for full refund.
“Buyer Beware!!!!... Scam”
12/5/18
• Previous review

First, no disclosure on location of "StyleWe".... CHINA!! Would never made purchase. RETURN POLICY IS------ S C A MMMMMMM. Consumer pays for return plus 15% restock fee. Basically pay more for return than product $value.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience .

We have sent you return label by email already .

Pls return them ASAP .

If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us at any time.

Best regards,
saffyw
12/6/18

Order number I1871924

Paypal charged CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED with the sale so I am assuming this is the parent company of Stylewe and Justfashionow.

They stole my money. I wish I read their reviews. Stylewe an Shipped me an order I placed with Justfashionow which I am assuming is owned by the same company and the garment was not as pictured not as described damaged poorly made hideous looking actually and the day I received it was te day I requested a return authorization and shipping label but 18 days later I have not received one and their return policy says I need to return items 15 days after receipt so there's no way I can possibly return it for a refund. Meanwhile they offered me $3 to keep it and not get refund but I told them no. I asked them to cancel the back order they said would take 3 weeks to ship but suddenly after that they shipped the remainder of my$105 order. Then.... I got one other item and it was a mess!!!! No lining just a flimsy piece of inferior fabric that doesn't fall like it does on the website doesn't look like the website photo and looks so cheap! I asked for this to be returned too and I have not heard back. It's cheaper to pay shipping charges to China than to get $3 and keep it. But they didn't even offer me that for the second dress I got because they haven't replied to my multiple emails with video proof and photos. They have effectively taken my money and sent me 2/6 dresses I've ordered and of those 2 one is damaged and both are not at all like the phoTo or description. In short these websites are a scam. And btw when I tracked the shipment from Stylewe it was sent from California not China and they never answered me when I asked about that either...

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Upon checking , we can not locate order I1871924 that on our website .We found that you have placed in another company which is Justfashionow .At this situation,we don't have permission to handle any issue for you .Pls understanding .

Kinldy contact the correct company .

f you run into any issues, feel free to contact us at any time.

Best regards,
jemsi
11/30/18

I highly recommend the best was on time. Great customer service!!!! I will definitely use again if needed!!! Thanks again!!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
The order number is incorrect , pls re-confirm the order so that we can offer help.

Looking forward to your reply.
lizh88
11/26/18

Horrible company!! I don't believe the few reviews that are positive, and feel certain they came from the company, because I promise you, the items look nothing like the pictures!! If you try and return your item it will cost well over $20, and when it arrives, they won't accept it. Read other reviews to see that others have had the same experience. When you contact them, they'll tell you they never received it, but if you track it, you'll see they wouldn't accept it when it arrived. I'd encourage others to join a class action suit and contact their representatives. This shouldn't be allowed!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We will never refuse package, sometimes the package might be rejected by the customs.
May I know what is your order number? We'd like to check for you and offer you a better resolution.

If you still have any issue with the order, pls email us at services@stylewe.com

Best Regards
5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -12

Thanks for asking. Pls note that our products are fine with quality and beautiful in design. Many customers are satisfied with the design and quality of the items. You can be rest assured that we will offer you the best. We still have over 100 new dresses online and our flash sale starts at noon ET everyday features different designers fashion. And we sincerely hope that you will enjoy shopping in our website. Have a great day~

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Hello.I ordered three items on March 3 /2016.My account was charged in less than 60 seconds for the entire amount. On March 5th I received and e mail from them telling me that two of the three items were out of stock and that I will receive refund in 3 business days.Maybe their days are much longer than ours.So far no refund no item and today is the 14th.I e mail them almost every day.Yesterday they e mailed me a documet that "shows the refund".Yes I can send them back a picture of myself with the face of Elizabeth Taylor,that does not mean that I am Elizabeth Taylor or that she is going to resuscitate for me. I hate the people that think that they are so smart and you are so stupid that they can take advantage of you until you get tired and quit.I never quit and you guys do not quit. until you get your money back. I checked my credit card statement four times today and no refund posted so far.Be aware this people has many many names in the internet.Check the reviews and do not buy.,do not think that is not going to happen to you.Be careful and look at the details,they have similar ways to describe their items,to make their sales,etc.In one of their sites they have ridiculous low price and you start ordering like crazy,then you discover that if you order a 250 dollars total they charge you 250 dollars S and H..so you end up paying 500 dollars for something that you will receive half order and then no refund.People like them is what makes this country tired and mad at other cultures and is going to put in the White House a guy like Donald Trump that want to exterminate like roaches people from other countries.Look for a nice comfortable chair in your house, the waiting time for your items and the refund is pretty long and takes some chamomile tea for your nerves .But do not quit.And yes the good review are fake or you do not have some friends and neighbors or somebody that you can pay willing to put in a review that you are the best of the best and that a miniature size fits you perfectly when you are size 20? I am going to start putting a bad review every day until I get for what I paid.Score will be going down for them but they do not care.Naive people grows like the trees.

By ana d.

Some of our items run one size smaller,so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S,M,L"etcit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S,M,L,etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details. If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

I won't use them ever. I ordered a medium 8-10, I usually wear a 4-6 or junior 5/7 the dress was so small it would've fit a 10 year old girl. Then there was no way to contact them. My order didn't show on my account etc. total nightmare until I put a bad review on SiteJabber then I heard from them I sent it back and got a refund. Beware.

By LInda E.

Helpful answer -3

The measurement if taken directly from the clothes, the size chart is accurate. We noticed some buyers who have complaint on the size not correct tends to refer to the size guide only, the size guide is just for general measurement, we always suggest buyers to check the measurement chart to order a correct size. You can find the measurement under product details.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Dear Maria, Each item differs, we suggest you check the product details to see the exact measurement.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Thanks for your information. For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Can u pls send us the link/url of the item or tell us the SKU so that we can check ?For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

They appear to be since there are no tags whatsoever. The watch out on that is that the sizes aren't necessarily consistent. I purchased two dresses that were supposedly the same size. One was at least a full size smaller than the other.

By Jae J.
Questions? Get answers from the StyleWe staff and other customers.

StyleWe?