StyleWe

StyleWe has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 2,401 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StyleWe also ranks 1st among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with StyleWe are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.8%
Special offer from StyleWe
Love those elegant simple dresses!
Get Offer Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Even after reading many bad reviews, I decided to order 1 dress to try.

• Why is there no consistency with their customer service?
  • Now they say my order is over 2 months old and they can not refund my money.
How would you rate StyleWe?

“I'm incredibly happy”

marcelina m.
7/12/20

I only take the time to write comments when I'm incredibly happy or very upset and this boutique is the first. My item not only arrived within a few days after ordering, but also the time and effort put into my package is exceptional. I will definitely buy again. Experience has made a difference. I buy a lot of clothes online and have yet to come across a customer service focused business. Other online retailers could learn a lot from you!

“Pictures Look Better Than the Products”

Wanda D.
6/12/20

I ordered a beautiful burgundy 2 pc outfit. It took 6 weeks and one piece was bright red and the other a washed out burgundy but not even close to the picture. Very poor construction and shoddy fabric and poor sizing. When I tried to return they make you return to China which is very expensive and only offer 20% refund. Stylewe is now a scam. Customer service says some products may look Different depending on lighting. It's a SCAM. Don't order.

Reviews (2,401)

customer service (418) dress (1164) order (1301) return policy (77) return label (70) store credit (75) refund (476) return process (45) credit card (67) 24 hours (43) 2 dresses (40) items (419)
reginar123
June 30th, 2020
I was first afraid because I saw some very good and some very bad reviews, but my mom and I decided to order 3 maxi dresses each. Our order took a bit to arrive but the customer service agent (Maggie) that helped us gave us updates on our shipping and we could track our orders easily. We received them here in Mexico and they are beautiful, just like in the pictures we saw online, same colors, and the materials are of good quality :) I would order again!
zairad1
June 27th, 2020
I have ordered here more than once in the past, so I think I can give a fairly accurate review on this website. The clothes look amazing and fit me perfectly. You will get exactly the same products you have seen on your models, and I tell you it doesn't happen often when you order online;) You can wash them hundreds of times and they would still look great. Great products and great quality! I am interested in ordering your new party line.
natividadm3
July 26th, 2020
Being an avid online shopper, I was delighted to find this site that not only offers great prices, but clothes that are not the norm. I bought golf clothes for myself and my daughter and have been getting compliments every time. I must say that the quality is also excellent. I have not had problems with shipping costs. My packages arrive in good condition and on time. I will continue shopping with this site. It's way up there with my favorites now.
marcelinam3
July 12th, 2020
andresal1
August 1st, 2020
This online boutique made my return process so quick and easy. A couple of items didn't work for me and I was offered a refund from the store. I sent him an email. I would prefer a refund for the card I paid with, and it was very efficient in solving my concern. I love the quality and style of everything I've ordered here, and I'll definitely be ordering more now that I know customer service is very quick to resolve issues when they arise. Thank you!!
christam44
July 8th, 2020
Since I discovered this boutique I have become addicted! With an easy-to-use website and fast delivery, I can't wait for your newcomers every week and I'm always buying beautiful new outfits almost weekly! They have a great variety of clothes where you will find something for everyone.
I never had a problem with anything I bought and the clothes have always been of excellent quality.
I recommend to all my friends and family.
millak
July 19th, 2020
Every day my sister and I wait for emails and see what clothes are available for sale. We regularly buy and save many full retail prices. Christmas, birthdays, anniversary gifts, everyday living items that we buy from here. Good clear photos of items for sale with descriptions, simple method of purchase, add to cart. Amazing notification and communication of when items should be delivered.
doinb2
July 23rd, 2020
I have been an avid buyer of this boutique since 2018 and in the last 2 years I have made 14 purchases! From that, you can definitely say how much I love this online store. It is my favorite store because I always end up finding what I like (R.I.P my money... jajaja). It is a unique store that covers a wide range of clothing, shoes, bags and accessories, so I will surely find something to add to my cart.
malens
July 23rd, 2020
This is a great place to shop for fashion clothes, I love how they offer so much variety in what they sell. I can always find something I like and want and so far I have been satisfied with most (if not all) of the items I have purchased. Reviews left by other customers also help decide whether or not I should get something! Overall, a good website to buy.
debrak335
June 28th, 2020
I have been shopping here for more than a year and I love it. Every time I receive an order it is in perfect condition and it comes very fast! But the best part of this brand is the customer service team. Whether it was a size change after you placed an order or in my most recent case, they ran out of the item I ordered. They were so quick to respond and fix the problem. Absolutely incredible
elianad6
July 26th, 2020
The website is easy to navigate and I found what I wanted cheaper than any other internet provider. I read some bad reviews after the purchase and worried needlessly. I guess people come to complain instead of recounting their good experiences. Communication is not as frequent as some vendors. But who wants to receive spam with every step in the delivery process? The item arrives safe and fast. Very happy.
wandad262
June 12th, 2020
Customer service says some products may look
Different depending on lighting. It's a SCAM. Don't order.
lannys8
Lanny S. – StyleWe Rep
Sorry for your dissatisfaction.
We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
We will always strive to improve the quality and service of our products and strive to create a better shopping platform.

If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.

Have a nice day !

Best regards,
StyleWe
gisellea8
July 13th, 2020
From the initial order, I was very impressed that they kept me up to date every step of the way, I received an email from one of the girls confirming that my order was already delivered, what a service!
I loved the fast delivery and the excellent packaging too.
It makes me feel good to know that there are still online retailers who care so much about their customers!
elanaa2
June 6th, 2020
This is my online shopping store because it has so many varieties of items that anyone needs, from clothing and accessories to bags and shoes. I really love the quality of all the items I've received, and the staff is very professional when it comes to solving any issues. I used to have trouble transporting items I bought online at other stores, but with these girls I never had a problem getting the things I bought. I love this store! I highly recommend it :)
mimiw23
July 11th, 2020
Honestly, I had this website as my favorites for so long, but I never asked for anything for months and months. When I finally had the courage to do it (just because I hate ordering things online mainly for sizes and whatnot), I absolutely LOVED what I had ordered. Today I made my third purchase, so I can safely say that I am absolutely in love with this website, I will buy clothes for a long time.
anabelam2
June 8th, 2020
This page is very easy to navigate and I can always find what I'm looking for!
There is an incredible range of clothing and I have found some really unique dresses that I love.
The quality is usually pretty good for the price you're paying, sometimes the items may look a little different than the pictures, but sometimes it's to be expected, so be sure to read the reviews before buying anything.
ailinw1
July 13th, 2020
I have used this website several times to buy clothes. They always delivered in a few days! The products were of great quality and good price. They also offer a return, which is great when I'm always in between sizes depending on the fit of the clothes. They offer excellent customer service. I have never written a review before, but I felt it was necessary as this website is a one stop shop.
liah12
August 2nd, 2020
I enjoy your emails, shop on the web, and find size evaluations helpful. Sometimes the material is not of the best quality, but your customer service is always ready to receive a return and refund or credit.
I've only had one problem in all the years I've been dealing with them and when I wrote them down, their customer service was courteous and efficient.
gailg182
August 2nd, 2020
These people are thieves. I ordered and never received a jumper I paid a reasonable amount of money for. They have consistently requested me to check this, check that, which I have done. Even when sending them the Australia Post enquiry number and return track number (which was received and signed for by StyleWe) they still question me. Very unhelpful and dishonest. I have asked for my money to be refunded on many occasions but there is always another request/excuse. DO NOT SHOP WITH THESE PEOPLE.

StyleWe attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

maribelr24
June 22nd, 2020
I can't begin to express how amazing customer service is! I recently ordered something and had a problem with my tracking information. I contacted customer service and received a response. The girl who attended me was super polite, efficient and just completely amazing! I love how personalized the service is. I never feel like a random shopper, but have valued him as a friend ever since! I can't express how amazing this company is!
muniral1
July 18th, 2020
My sister and I always buy clothes online here. It's easy and exciting... shopping is secure over the Internet, and delivered via courier service sometimes directly to our door or post office. We love the excitement of changing our wardrobe easily and at a good price.
madelainef2
June 22nd, 2020
I have been buying many items in this online store and the quality of all the products has been excellent, plus it does not do much harm to the pocket. It is a victory win. I'm in love with the party collection, it got me out of my comfort zone and I loved it. I get lots of compliments every time I wear clothes from this boutique. The customer service is also exceptional.
bonniel213
July 17th, 2020
I got beautiful designs. The purchase process was simple and smooth. Good selection of payment options. My items were delivered in perfect condition. It took a few weeks to arrive, however they say it will take approximately 25 business days, it was much less time.
atalac1
June 19th, 2020
I had no trouble navigating the website, and the quality of the products received was excellent! I ordered the wrong size in two weeks where there was a holiday. I had to place an additional order as soon as possible for the correct size so that it arrives on time for the weekend. Fortunately, customer service allowed the original jacket to be refunded once returned (treated as a store credit). I loved the articles!
gemab2
June 16th, 2020
Everything was exactly as described. Everything exceeded my expectations. Beautiful quality clothing. I am officially addicted to this boutique! I can't complain about anything I bought. Super happy with everything. Highly recommended! 10/10 for the website too. Very detailed and useful.

Thanks for asking. Pls note that our products are fine with quality and beautiful in design. Many customers are satisfied with the design and quality of the items. You can be rest assured that we will offer you the best. We still have over 100 new dresses online and our flash sale starts at noon ET everyday features different designers fashion. And we sincerely hope that you will enjoy shopping in our website. Have a great day~

See more answers (55)

The initial package arrived in about 3 weeks but was the wrong size, much smaller than described. It was very difficult to get a reply from them about the exchange. I had to file several official complaints in a few sites before I heard back from them, and then I waited a long time to get the cost in a larger size. I do not recommend this company and will not order from them again. I also believe than many of the reviews posted here are fake ones set up by the company. Read them carefully and you'll see what I mean.

By Andrea R.
See more answers (41)

Some of our items run one size smaller,so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S,M,L"etcit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S,M,L,etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details. If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

See more answers (37)

I won't use them ever. I ordered a medium 8-10, I usually wear a 4-6 or junior 5/7 the dress was so small it would've fit a 10 year old girl. Then there was no way to contact them. My order didn't show on my account etc. total nightmare until I put a bad review on SiteJabber then I heard from them I sent it back and got a refund. Beware.

By LInda E.
See more answers (42)

See more answers (31)

The measurement if taken directly from the clothes, the size chart is accurate. We noticed some buyers who have complaint on the size not correct tends to refer to the size guide only, the size guide is just for general measurement, we always suggest buyers to check the measurement chart to order a correct size. You can find the measurement under product details.

See more answers (24)

Dear Maria, Each item differs, we suggest you check the product details to see the exact measurement.

See more answers (16)

Dear Linda L, If you need to return something, you are welcome to submit the return/exchange request in your account within 30 days from the date you received your package. Pls make sure the items are unworn and in the original packaging. We do have an American return address in NY, you are suggested to use USPS for return as it is cheaper. Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. Pls submit the return/exchange request for a return address and return instruction before you do a return. Once you ship out the returning package, you can email us your return proof and we can arrange a advanced refund or replacement order for you.

See more answers (6)

Thanks for your information. For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

See more answers (14)

Can u pls send us the link/url of the item or tell us the SKU so that we can check ?For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

See more answers (11)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StyleWe staff and other customers.

StyleWe is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. We are committed to providing shoppers with original, high quality, and exclusive fashion products from independent designers.

By working with cutting edge independent fashion designers from around the world, and combining them with our high quality production and digital marketing capabilities, we will turn the fashion designers’ dreams into reality by providing high fashion to customers worldwide.

Rather than just an online shopping store, we would like to create a community which will be shared by both designers and customers. The community will enable all parties to communicate, share ideas, and recognize each other. It would not only provide instant feedback for fashion designers when launching new concepts or products, but would also allow customers to share their shopping experiences and fashion dreams.

We bring together designers and fashion covering many different styles. We hope that every one of our customers will find their own unique and exclusive designer fashions at StyleWe.

We believe the fashion trend should not be controlled by the few, but rather be guided by the collective actions of every designer and fashion consumer. At StyleWe, our goal is to empower designers so that they no longer feel hidden behind the brand, but are able to proactively communicate directly with their customers throughout the entire fashion life cycle.

We believe fashion should be personal and diversified. Fashion designers should not cater exclusively to the rich and famous. We have dedicated ourselves to enabling talented fashion designers to build their own brands and achieve their dream. Together with our designers, we will deliver high quality designer fashions to everyone.

lannys8
Lanny S.
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StyleWe?

Have a question about StyleWe?