Review of StyleWe

Tel: +1(877)277-7209
services@stylewe.com

edlained
12/9/19
The site is a fraud. None of the items on sale at this site are realistic with the picture. The site is only good at deceiving buyers to buy their fake, poor, inequality, cheap made products.
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our products.

Items(except final sale or swimsuits) can be returned or exchanged for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
For return policy , you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

If you don't like the order, pls contact us to get return label or submit your return request online first.

Please don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

al285
12/7/19
I have been ordering from Stylewe since January of 2016. Since then I've noticed the quality of items have gone down, but overall I've been able to get some pretty descent finds. This year I've noticed that quality has really been an issue and I find myself returning more than I keep. I didn't mind paying for returns (they don't cover the total return cost) and continued to order. Recently 11/2019 my order was delayed, the processing status hadn't been updated (so can't request return label via portal) and the customer service team refuses to send me the return labels for items I want to return. The quality was very poor, too large and body size has been the same since high school (I order based upon my measurements) . I've requested several times with still, no response. This is insane, I will never order anything again from this company! I GUESS THEY DON'T VALUE REPEAT CUSTOMERS! BUYER BEWARE -- THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN TO ME!
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for your unsatisfied.

Return label was sent .Pls check your email carefully .

If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.

sueh265
12/6/19
Bought a dress. Made to believe I was purchasing from UK. Very poorly made so I returned it, only to be repeatedly told they did not receive my return so couldn't give me refund. Never will I buy from them again and will be telling all my followers on face book and instagram about my terrible experience.
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for your unsatisfied.
Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.

tessag11
12/6/19
My order was 3 skirts, they are beautiful, they look super nice and do not bother or squeeze anything. In addition, there are many colors, for the price they have seems like a bargain. I totally recommend them.
marah4
12/3/19
Leggings are of good quality, comfortable to wear and useful when training, they are not transparent and resistant. I do crossfit regularly and so far endure. Sweat between legs, buttocks, etc. are not appreciated.
rosmaryj
12/3/19
The first time I ordered the order it took longer than estimated, I wrote claiming and they sent it back, my shoes finally arrived and they are the best I have had, I have already ordered many times and everything arrives, they have excellent customer service.
martinab23
12/3/19
I think that an online store is very attentive to the users who buy on its page. In response to any problem, they respond quickly and with excellent solutions.
dulcineat1
12/3/19
I ordered an elastic waist skirt. It adapts easily, is very comfortable, short above the knee. It is woven looks quality, with fall. Perfect size: I ordered S and very well. The blue is like in the photo: dark and a little bright. I really liked shopping on this page.
dafnel
12/1/19
I wanted a dress of various colors and embroidery to wear on weekends. A friend recommended this boutique. My order was placed on time without any problems or complications.
teodelinaj
12/1/19
Excellent garment that I bought here, great quality, I love the design and the additional label on the bottom of the shirt, perfect fit. Really satisfied in general. Fantastic, I will be buying more.
amancayr
12/1/19
Excellent customer service. The only place I will go to buy my dresses and skirts. I'll try buying shoes too.
yamilad
12/1/19
I saw on this page a beautiful white blouse with a spectacular design. A few days later I received my order. Could not been more easy.
lauraw489
11/30/19
It is the best option on the Internet for buying clothes, whether you use it for work, events or for the weekend. The price is excellent and they are always available.
esterr4
11/30/19
The clothes they offer here have exactly the functionality and design I expected. We can select items, choose sizes and allow users to place individual orders. Even better? Your customer service is amazing. The tools on the site are easy to manage, but the times I've needed a little extra help, the staff has been remarkable.
alejandral17
11/30/19
Excellent dresses with great possibilities to choose the one I like and the appropriate size, this boutique is worth it.
maximinab
11/29/19
After the initial reservations about whether this type of service was for me, I have been more than impressed with the efficient and complete service. Really easy to organize and both dresses I bought were really lovely, only one beats the other. The delivery service has been brilliant so far, I will be spreading my voice among my friends and singing praises of this page.
hopep20
11/29/19
I wish I could get my dress. It's been over a month. All I get are excuses from customer service. It's a sham. It probably wont fit when it does come and then I'll be stuck with a $69 rag from China.
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Your order was cancelled as your request .

And you mentioned that your card is not available so we still wait for your paypal account to handle the refund .

Check your email carefully .

briseidab2
11/28/19
This online boutique has very good clothes, the shirts I bought fit me very well, the fabric is of good quality and fits my body well.
yaela5
11/28/19
I am a big fan of this page. Clothes and accessories are of great quality and value. I had my first experience with customer service, an article that was too big. I sent an email and in a matter of hours they responded. They were helpful, friendly and efficient. I am completely delighted by how this entire process was handled.
miryanb1
11/27/19
Great selection of dresses, great service with all very receptive. I have bought a few times for events, but I am seriously considering being a regular customer.
yuliyam4
11/27/19
I found the website on line. The dress that i bought is a great looking one but it has lining. When dress is on the hanger it looks fine. When i put it on not so much. The lining is smaller against the dress pattern plus it stitched to the bottom and attached to the ends of sleeves. I think whoever runs this site/business makes copies from fashion magazines pictures by hand. Its not precise. O, well. Who new. I think I got for what i paid for.
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for your unsatisfied.

fYour claim/complaint t/feedback is very important to us . We will do our best to address your concerns and serve your fashion needs.

ninaw132
11/27/19
I only had positive experiences shopping at this boutique. The process was fast, the quality was incredible and all my orders were fulfilled with an email follow-up. I would not hesitate to buy another dress again, the prices are excellent, the service is exceptional and the quality is exceptional. I would recommend this to everyone.
dionisiaw
11/27/19
Wonderful pieces of clothing and excellent customer service. I love everything I bought in this online boutique, very satisfied.
domitilah
11/27/19
Amazing quality of clothes in this boutique. I can no longer praise this brand, all my purchases have come very well, some faster than others, everything was what I expected.
deeb168
11/27/19
I noticed all the beautiful clothing on Stylewe. You don't see these things in the store, so before ordering I decided to check the reviews and noticed something. When its a bad company you get the real reviews with 1 star followed by 2 or 3 good reviews saying the opposite of the 1 bad review. I have found this for Stylewe, which is sad because those clothes are beautiful. I would not buy from them noting the real reviews.
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for your unsatisfied.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Thanks for asking. Pls note that our products are fine with quality and beautiful in design. Many customers are satisfied with the design and quality of the items. You can be rest assured that we will offer you the best. We still have over 100 new dresses online and our flash sale starts at noon ET everyday features different designers fashion. And we sincerely hope that you will enjoy shopping in our website. Have a great day~

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Hello.I ordered three items on March 3 /2016.My account was charged in less than 60 seconds for the entire amount. On March 5th I received and e mail from them telling me that two of the three items were out of stock and that I will receive refund in 3 business days.Maybe their days are much longer than ours.So far no refund no item and today is the 14th.I e mail them almost every day.Yesterday they e mailed me a documet that "shows the refund".Yes I can send them back a picture of myself with the face of Elizabeth Taylor,that does not mean that I am Elizabeth Taylor or that she is going to resuscitate for me. I hate the people that think that they are so smart and you are so stupid that they can take advantage of you until you get tired and quit.I never quit and you guys do not quit. until you get your money back. I checked my credit card statement four times today and no refund posted so far.Be aware this people has many many names in the internet.Check the reviews and do not buy.,do not think that is not going to happen to you.Be careful and look at the details,they have similar ways to describe their items,to make their sales,etc.In one of their sites they have ridiculous low price and you start ordering like crazy,then you discover that if you order a 250 dollars total they charge you 250 dollars S and H..so you end up paying 500 dollars for something that you will receive half order and then no refund.People like them is what makes this country tired and mad at other cultures and is going to put in the White House a guy like Donald Trump that want to exterminate like roaches people from other countries.Look for a nice comfortable chair in your house, the waiting time for your items and the refund is pretty long and takes some chamomile tea for your nerves .But do not quit.And yes the good review are fake or you do not have some friends and neighbors or somebody that you can pay willing to put in a review that you are the best of the best and that a miniature size fits you perfectly when you are size 20? I am going to start putting a bad review every day until I get for what I paid.Score will be going down for them but they do not care.Naive people grows like the trees.

By ana d.

Some of our items run one size smaller,so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S,M,L"etcit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S,M,L,etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details. If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

I won't use them ever. I ordered a medium 8-10, I usually wear a 4-6 or junior 5/7 the dress was so small it would've fit a 10 year old girl. Then there was no way to contact them. My order didn't show on my account etc. total nightmare until I put a bad review on SiteJabber then I heard from them I sent it back and got a refund. Beware.

By LInda E.

Helpful answer -3

The measurement if taken directly from the clothes, the size chart is accurate. We noticed some buyers who have complaint on the size not correct tends to refer to the size guide only, the size guide is just for general measurement, we always suggest buyers to check the measurement chart to order a correct size. You can find the measurement under product details.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Dear Maria, Each item differs, we suggest you check the product details to see the exact measurement.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Thanks for your information. For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Can u pls send us the link/url of the item or tell us the SKU so that we can check ?For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

They appear to be since there are no tags whatsoever. The watch out on that is that the sizes aren't necessarily consistent. I purchased two dresses that were supposedly the same size. One was at least a full size smaller than the other.

By Jae J.
Questions? Get answers from the StyleWe staff and other customers.

StyleWe?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.