Review of StyleWe

StyleWe reviews

services@stylewe.com

chantalc12
8/21/18

StyleWe is one of my absolute favorites. The customer service is amazing and helpful. I love the wide selection available and how easy it is to shop. Orders arrived on time and were well packaged. I love the quality as well as the overall fit. I'd definitely order from them again. Recommended!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Thanks for your kindness. Hope to see you again at StyleWe.
justynal
8/21/18

A very good store with a huge assortment. The quality of the clothes is very good, which encourages further purchase of clothes. The news is always on time. Shipment very fast despite the distance of the store to the country. I like this store for choosing clothes in my size. The size is correct and you do not need to return anything. Contact very good staff who are helpful.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Thanks for your kindness. Hope to see you again at StyleWe.
casseyc
8/21/18

As a shopaholic like me, I always seek and look for shops online that can provide good quality of service, from ordering down to the delivery of the items I wanted to purchase. StyleWe gave me what I am looking for! I like how their products come with images that a shopper like me can identify and check. Their delivery was good, I got my order a few days before I needed the items to use. I had time to check and sort them out before I wear it. I am pleased with the materials especially the fabric. Definitely my style.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Thanks for your kindness. Hope to see you again at StyleWe.
hsiaochingr
8/20/18

I ordered 2 blouses (one for me and one for my daughter) and one dress. They do fit well on my daughter or me. I tried to follow the elaborated diagram which is the direction of Exchange and Re enclosed in my order I received. There's no link provided for log in to initiate the paper trail. The on-line chat tech was unpleasant and unhelpful. It took me one hour on line in nonsensical circles before she provided the link to log in. After I clicked link, i realized that I either never signed for an account and with no password, or forgot the password. I choose to sign in and established the password. That triggered the worsening nightmare, an order sheet appeared on the screen and the log-in page disappeared. I was stuck with the order form rather than the log-in. There's no way for me to log out. The total 2 hours frustration and humiliation wasted on Friday night. I called the 1-877-277-7209 next morning in hope of speaking to a service staff but i was forced to leave a message. The hostile maze of Return and Exchange process and policy intimidated many customers evidenced by 126 complaints registered on Better Business Bureau and low ratings and complaints from many customers. This is very short-sighted business practice. I wonder that Stylewe really cares about it's reputation.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
11689241,11670144
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We only can offer you return labels after you submit return request online, it's easy and for all customers.

We checked you still not submit the return reqiest online, at this point, to avoid any delay, please offer us the return/exchange reason then we will help you submit the return request here. you also can drop us an email to (Services@stylewe.com) for more solutions.
inokar
8/20/18

Worst on line experience ever.

Ordered a dress and paid $100 . Very cheap looking and poor quality clothing. I returned it in June and still waiting for the refund. I do not think I will ever get the refund. When I inquired they sent an email saying they did not receive the parcel. I had to pay for postage as well.

Do not order anything from this place.

Inoka R.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1516581

As we mentioned in the email to you, we checked many times here but still not receive the return parcel from you. The return tracking# you offered is not trackable, in this way, we cannot offer you full refund.
We tried to offer you partial refund or store credit for this missing parcel as a compensation, you can check email for details.
ralucak
8/20/18

They provide the worse customer service. They do not take returns, or they try to fool you with an insignificant discount (clothes super pricey) to keep the plastic man made, polyester 100% items. They prices are super high for the poor quality materials they make their clothing of. Also, items are not true to advertisement.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
The order# you offered is incorrect. if you never placed an order on our web, how can you slander us here?
ivyyi
8/20/18

StyleWe is indeed a very promising online shop that offers highly coveted pieces of every season. They have a wide range of clothing and accessories designed by different independent fashion designers all over the world. And you will get a twenty percent off on your first order on their app.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Thanks for your kindness. Hope to see you again at StyleWe.
nessac2
8/20/18

Im basically that type of girl who is paranoid and would rather to choose offline store rather than online store but it doesn't mean that I never buy online. I ever, but not often. ever being disappointed? indeed, I ever. but StyleWe is just amazing to be honest tho, the product itself satisfied me in its own way.
I mean, first it has such a good design and second I did ever check on the website and it gives a FREE SHIPPING for those who purchase $60 or more! when it talks about shopping online I always prioritize which has the 'free shipping' because it will help us for not paying for the freight which usually is kinda pricey.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Thanks for your kindness. Hope to see you again at StyleWe.
kh117
8/20/18

The first time I bought from this site, I ordered 1 dress and it was delivered 2 weeks after I ordered.

The second time, I purchased 2 items of clothing-- a week after the purchase, I was informed that one of the items is out of stock (they should have informed me sooner). They refunded the amount of the unavailable item, but it is now 4 weeks since I purchased, and I still have not received the remaining dress. I contacted them via email to let them know I want to cancel the remaining order since the dress will not make it on the date of the occasion I intended to use it. I got a response giving me 3 options in addition to keeping the order:
1. A coupon ($20 off over $150)
2. Keep the item(s) for 15% store credit refund
3 Keep the item(s) for 10% money refund.

I responded back, through email, that I wanted option 3. They emailed me back with this as a part of their response: "After receiving the item, if you are satisfied with is, pls email us and we will send you 10% refund."

I then responded to that email to clarify that they will still not give me the 10% refund until I do additional work of emailing them of my satisfaction with the item. I proceeded to tell them to just please cancel my order--I do not have to deal with this just for a dress. I sent that email on a Tuesday, and it is now Friday, and still have not heard back.

I don't know how this will end, but I know that I will never patronize them again.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1672639
We promised to offer you 10% refund after you receive the parcel and satisfied with item. but you insist to cancel it, so we cancelled the last item and will refund you back within 1 week. please wait patiently.
nikkig55
8/20/18

I waited over 3 weeks to receive my shoes after paying a hefty shipping. And when I wrote the company about it all I was told was that they had a lot of shoes to get out and I'm sorry. Sorry would have made you refund my shipping cost but Creed one for this company.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1662000
Sorry for the delay. We have sent you an email abou this issue, please check your email for details and reply us ASAP.
teresae47
8/17/18

I ordered 4 dresses, have so far received 3, all of which are poor quality. I've asked for a return label, and received a response asking me to take photos is good daylight to see if there is a problem with the color! Not the level of service I expect when ordering online. Still haven't gotten the 4th dress. It takes too long to get the merchandise and hard to return. And poor quality.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the order, we have email you the return label , we will issue refund once we have received the return package.
Thanks for your cooperation , we will keep you update for the order information.
laurar263
8/17/18

I ordered a couple of dresses and they look totally different from the pictures at the website. They offered to five me a 30% discount if I kept the dresses. I never got the discount!
I ordered a pair of shoes and I did like them. I decided to give StyleWe the benefit of the doubt and ordered the same shoes in three different colors. They took for ever to arrive and today when I open the package one of the pairs of shoes is totally different from what I ordered...

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
For order I1277273, after we sent the email for the discount, we never received your , for the discount , you need to contact us and tell us which option you prefer , store credit or money refund. For order I1594871, we have found the photo you sent regarding the shoes, it is the exact same shoes you ordered. Casual Platform Slip On Suede Shoes in navy.
We did not send you a wrong item , pls re-confirm.
avaj13
8/17/18

The dress I purchased looked amazing on-line. When I received it and took one look, it reminded me of a tablecloth! I paid hard earned money for a sorry excuse of a dress! Please, please beware.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).
Purchase (except swimwear and final sale) can be returned/exchanged within 30 days from the delivered date.

Kindly please log in your account on our website and go to You - My Orders.
There is "View Order, Return/Exchange " option in the specific order. You need click it to submit the return/exchange request and will get authorization from us by email with return resolution .
You can check the return policy here :https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

FYI: Item(s) must NOT be returned to the address on the package you received. We will send a label with our designated return address by
email after you submit the return/exchange request online. We do not accept returned item(s) that were sent back by you directly without our authorization and no refund will be issued if customers don't act accordingly.

kerrya42
8/17/18

Purchased 3 items over a month ago, heard nothing for over 3 weeks. When goods finally arrived there are 2-3 sizes too big from the normal sizing listed. Fabric/quality is absolute rubbish and nothing like the models are wearing advertised on Instagram. Have sent 6 emails requesting a return docket as stated on the returns policy and have been ignored. When a response finally came through it is to offer me 15% off or a store credit NO THANKS!!!!! Do not purchase anything from here this is a backyard operation out of China! I am reporting to Chinese authorities should I not get a full refund.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We have sent you the return label , we will issue refund once we have received all the items. We will process the refund in one week after receiving your return package .
FYI:It will take longer time (maybe 1 to 2 weeks depending on which CC company is ) to process the refund for the bank if your original payment method is credit card.

cynthiac222
8/17/18

I order 3 dresses for events, I try to contact company to find out when I can receive the dresses, call the number always answer machine,sent the email took a week to responded and keep lying said order is ready and will be shipping out soon, 3 dresses took 6 weeks I finally received,but it's too late event was over, I sent email also requested to return the dresses, they asking I pay for shipping cost for return and no any apologize. By the way I look the dresses the quality is poor even the style not like pictures show on the website. I won't doing any business with this company any more.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for the late reply. As we are experiencing extremely high emails volumes,our reply might be delayed.

andreaj99
8/16/18

Addendum to review below: after posting this on sitejabber I got an unsatisfactory offer of a credit - again- but when I insisted on a refund for an item I never received they finally agreed. That was on 8/16/18 but the refund is still not showing up on my card.
Original review: Stylewe.com does have unusual and interesting styles however, buyer beware. If you order something t will take a very long time to arrive (if ever) and if you need to return something it will take FOREVER to get a refund. They try to get you to accept store credit but if you don't want that be prepared to wage a fight. Their so-called customer service phone number is NEVER answered, and even when I left a voice message that said "call me back - do not email me" in very clear language (after numerous delayed and useless responses to email), they emailed! And still have not resolved the issue. So despite the fact that I love looking at their styles and have gotten a couple of things that I like, it is just too aggravating to deal with them.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1469116

Sincer there are time difference between us, we may cannot pick up your phone call in time. hope u understand it.

A-line Daytime Short Sleeve Boho Pockets Stripes Maxi Dresses---for your this underlivered dress, we are processing refund , it will take one week. please keep eyes on it.
melaniec110
8/16/18

Awful. In trying to return a dress (to China) that was not true to size, they offered me money to keep it - 4 times. When I insisted and paid for shipping the return, the dress and my money disappeared into the ether. Don't buy from this company.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1320769
We checked everyday but still not receive your return parcel so far, you didn't offer us the return tracking#.
As our policy, we only can issue you refund after we receive the return parcel in our return center, hope you understand it.
At this point, we are trying our best to offer you better solution for this returning, please kindly check email for details.
joh97
8/14/18

The dress I received was not the same color, trim didn't match fabric and was made out of inferior products.They provide a return label however although I paid 23.50 to mail the dress back to them the claim it never arrived and are refusing to provide me a full refund for the price I paid for the dress. Order # l1386772 on 4-15-2018.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company! Report your problems to the Federal Trade Commission: www.econsumer.gov

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the order.
Can you tell me your order number or your registered email so that I can find your order ?
cynthiah190
8/14/18

Recently I purchased three dresses from Stylewe. I have since requested a return on all three due to the poor quality of the fabric and the sizing that is horrendous. I plan to write a negative review each time I think of it. I've been told that since the dresses are from China I will have to pay the return shipping and it will be deducted from what I paid if the return meets the approval of Stylewe. What a joke. I can't even believe I trusted this website. Lesson learned and I do intend to write yet another negative review of my experience so far. I1647488

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

gwenp16
8/14/18

Purchased two dresses which were shipped 40days apart. Didn't return the 1st because I was wIting for the second one to get here, silly me!
No notices about delayed shipping, b/o, etc.
Of course there was no return and I've been fighting this battle for months.
I'm finished!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

katec98
8/13/18

I wish there was more to add but there isn't. I now have to go through the process of trying to get them to return my money but it would seem that their business model is based on selling cheap crap with a misleading website and not doing refunds. In my case the goods are not dispatched yet after a month but they won't answer my emails. I really wish I had read the reviews (the real ones) before I ordered. I don't imagine I will see my money back but I do intend to report them to the authorities,

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Per checking , your order has been shipped by DHL.

Tracking number is 2061176611
You can trace the package on DHL website: http://www.dhl.com/en.html

If you do not want the order, pls submit the return request after you have received the order.

lindad430
8/12/18

Ordered Shoes and received them a month later! Poor quality and sent me 3 Of the same color!!! Shoes looked wonderful online but looked and felt like Payless. Never again!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

Could you provide some photos so that we can follow your case and better assist you with your order.

trg2
8/12/18

I bought 2 dresses costing $136.80 but sizes are too big. I requested to return the merchandise and this is the answer I got....OUR RETURN CENTER IS LOCATED IN GUANGZHOU,CHINA. According to our return policy, customer is responsible for shipping cost and other related charges (including possible custom fee) REALLY!!!
Since international return might result in long waiting lineand incur substantial cost on your side,we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. REALLY!!! we would like to offer you 15%cash refund that is a whopping $20.40 or 20%store credit refund for $27.36 ( REALLY A JOKE) INSTEAD OF RETURNING THE ITEMS. If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth. MAYBE IN CHINA YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CLOTH ALTERED FOR $20.00 NOT HEREIN THE USA.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). We have sent you the return label and return instruction , we will issue full refund upon receipt.

dixieb12
8/12/18

Not only did the dresses arrive two months late for the occasion I needed them, they were BOTH the wrong size. I ordered a Size 8 and a Size 10 to ensure that one of them would fit. I received a size 1X and 3X. Then, I learned that the store was in China and their note said: "Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China. According to our return policy, customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package.
Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund or 20% store credit refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth."
I am now out $160 and have two dresses that do not fit. Do NOT order from this site.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We just received your email, you said would choose 15% money refund to keep the order, but if you decided to return for a full refund, pls email us , then we will send u the return label . Once we have received the return item(s) intact , we will issue full refund back to your original payment method in one week. If you have any other questions, u can message me or drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time .
mikkig1
8/12/18

Thanks so much for writing your reviews! I came to see them because the images of the beautiful dresses did not match the low low prices, and I figured that this MUST be another one of the horrible send-crappy-merch-from-China-then-leave-customer hanging-with-the-threat-of-costly-return-charges scam. Whew! Fool me once...

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry , but the order number you provided is incorrect , pls re-confirm the order number or tell me your registered email address so that we can locate your order and provide assistance. If you have any other questions, u can message me or drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time .
5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -11

Thanks for asking. Pls note that our products are fine with quality and beautiful in design. Many customers are satisfied with the design and quality of the items. You can be rest assured that we will offer you the best. We still have over 100 new dresses online and our flash sale starts at noon ET everyday features different designers fashion. And we sincerely hope that you will enjoy shopping in our website. Have a great day~

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Hello.I ordered three items on March 3 /2016.My account was charged in less than 60 seconds for the entire amount. On March 5th I received and e mail from them telling me that two of the three items were out of stock and that I will receive refund in 3 business days.Maybe their days are much longer than ours.So far no refund no item and today is the 14th.I e mail them almost every day.Yesterday they e mailed me a documet that "shows the refund".Yes I can send them back a picture of myself with the face of Elizabeth Taylor,that does not mean that I am Elizabeth Taylor or that she is going to resuscitate for me. I hate the people that think that they are so smart and you are so stupid that they can take advantage of you until you get tired and quit.I never quit and you guys do not quit. until you get your money back. I checked my credit card statement four times today and no refund posted so far.Be aware this people has many many names in the internet.Check the reviews and do not buy.,do not think that is not going to happen to you.Be careful and look at the details,they have similar ways to describe their items,to make their sales,etc.In one of their sites they have ridiculous low price and you start ordering like crazy,then you discover that if you order a 250 dollars total they charge you 250 dollars S and H..so you end up paying 500 dollars for something that you will receive half order and then no refund.People like them is what makes this country tired and mad at other cultures and is going to put in the White House a guy like Donald Trump that want to exterminate like roaches people from other countries.Look for a nice comfortable chair in your house, the waiting time for your items and the refund is pretty long and takes some chamomile tea for your nerves .But do not quit.And yes the good review are fake or you do not have some friends and neighbors or somebody that you can pay willing to put in a review that you are the best of the best and that a miniature size fits you perfectly when you are size 20? I am going to start putting a bad review every day until I get for what I paid.Score will be going down for them but they do not care.Naive people grows like the trees.

By ana d.

Some of our items run one size smaller,so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S,M,L"etcit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S,M,L,etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details. If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

I won't use them ever. I ordered a medium 8-10, I usually wear a 4-6 or junior 5/7 the dress was so small it would've fit a 10 year old girl. Then there was no way to contact them. My order didn't show on my account etc. total nightmare until I put a bad review on SiteJabber then I heard from them I sent it back and got a refund. Beware.

By LInda E.

Helpful answer -3

The measurement if taken directly from the clothes, the size chart is accurate. We noticed some buyers who have complaint on the size not correct tends to refer to the size guide only, the size guide is just for general measurement, we always suggest buyers to check the measurement chart to order a correct size. You can find the measurement under product details.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Dear Maria, Each item differs, we suggest you check the product details to see the exact measurement.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Thanks for your information. For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Can u pls send us the link/url of the item or tell us the SKU so that we can check ?For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

They appear to be since there are no tags whatsoever. The watch out on that is that the sizes aren't necessarily consistent. I purchased two dresses that were supposedly the same size. One was at least a full size smaller than the other.

By Jae J.
Questions? Get answers from the StyleWe staff and other customers.

97 Photos for StyleWe