Review of StyleWe

Tel: +1(877)277-7209
services@stylewe.com

milam17
3/17/19

don't count on return,main office in China.Yes it's not expensive, but still our money.And need service to be good.

stylef
3/17/19

I love their site, I am very satisfied with the products it offers.
They have a wide selection of clothes all fashionable.

ileniab
3/17/19

Very good online shop.I made two orders with this company and I found it really good. The shipment is fast, the products of quality, the sizes correspond well to Italian sizes. I wear a size S and the clothes I bought are all of the right size. Also the photos on the site represent well the reality of the garments. I would really recommend it!
The graphics of the site is understandable and in a moment you find the clothing you were looking for.

dm362
3/15/19

I actually thought the quality was pretty decent (although the sash on a dress was not completely stitched close, so maybe I take that back...) but it didn't matter because the sizing is so impossible to figure out that one item came too big and the other too small.
Returns? Only when you ask about returns do you find out that you have to pay customs fees to return (see quoted email below), making it not worth it, so I'm stuck with two items I'll bring to a consignment shop. The order took so long that they did agree to just cancel the third one (though let's see if the credit shows up on my statement; because, strangely, they charge you the moment you order, even though they don't process the orders for another few weeks.
Because I didn't do any due diligence, I missed the fact completely that the company is in China. As someone who is trying to buy American, I never would have given so much business to a foreign entity. They were perfectly polite and prompt in customer service emails, though I feel I threw away nearly $150.
If you still want to do business with them, do your homework, which I didn't do. Here's the email I received when I asked about a return, cut and pasted:

"Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).
Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China.
According to our return policy, customer is responsible for return
shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible
custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center
received and inspected the return package.
Since International return might result in long waiting
time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some
alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you
15% cash refund or 20% store credit refund instead of returning the
item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter
the cloth.
To learn more about our store credit policy, please visit
https://www.stylewe.com/information/store-credit-policy "

emmam190
3/12/19

Very good customer service and product not Prada but for the money really fun and looks great!Thank You!!

valeriea70
3/12/19

The merchandise us shoddy. The fit is off. The materials cheap. AND THEY WON'T REFUND YOUR MONEY. when you ask for a refund they send you a message in which you learn for the first time that returns must go to China. They suggest you keep the junk and ta you e a 25 percent cash refund po r 35 percent store credit. I declined. I paid the $90 it cost to send their junk back to China. But they STILL would not return my money. I have reported them to the BBB and am considering a small claims court action.

Tip for consumers: They say "easy returns" but it's a lie. It is neither easy nor cheap to return to China and then they still w i'll ll not return your money
Also they list a phone number but that's also a scam. All you get is a message tape.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We can't offer the refund of the return shipping fee. Customer will be responsible for return shipping fee.
We can't issue full refund without receiving your return package.
First buyer need to be returned to China, we'll process full refund to you in 1 week after we receive your return package.
monicav37
3/12/19

I really love style we is amazing it's great!! i always find the best trends here and top notch designs . Amandachic blogger

stephanieg211
3/11/19

I bought 3 dresses one year ago, and had to wait 2 months to receive them. I thought it was linked to Xmas craziness, so I ordered again this year three other dresses. Had to wait three weeks, but I received them just in time before Xmas. I sent back one of them for an exchange. After one month and no news, I contacted them. First they told me they didn't receive the dress, and by the way I had to pay for postage. When I showed them the tracking number with proof that they had received it the very next day, they admitted to it, and proceeded for the exchange. They refused to do a commercial gesture and send it express, so I have to wait another 3 weeks. All in all 2 months to get a sweater...

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Your order was shipped out. You can track your parcel(s) on the official website https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&tracknumbers=74890983244664361887&cntry_code=us&wsch=true
with tracking number 74890983244664361887.

The estimated delivery time is 7-12 business days. Sometimes they are slow updating their online record,pls allow some time for the tracking information to update.

Many thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy shopping with us!

Best regards,
StyleWe
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
with tracking number 74890983244664361887.

Many thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy shopping with us!

Best regards,
StyleWe
lindsayv17
3/8/19

If you're looking for something unique and different, you will LOVE StyleWe. I hate looking like everyone else, so I appreciated the wide range of options on this site. I'm not a huge fan of online shopping, but I took a chance and ordered two items for office attire. Blown away by the quality! The materials and detailing exceeded my expectations. The fabrics were a nice heavy weight and nothing felt cheap, like you so often find these days. Pay CLOSE attention to the sizing guide, you may not be the same size in StyleWe as your usual U.S. size. Also, hemlines are a bit higher than you may find elsewhere. As a petite woman, I loved that fact!

paulac371
3/6/19

Stylewe is such an amazing site! I ordered from them for the first time last month and was so amazed by the quality of the products. They definitely do not disappoint Will definitely be ordering from them again!

mariagraziap1
3/4/19

Love the clothes because the quality is very good. In my last order I ordered a coat. It is so WONDERFUL. Many thanks StyleWe for the express shipping

nevilons
3/4/19

The staff at this store is so helpful! I'm not the easiest body type to fit. They are always very friendly and eager to help a busy girl out! They have put together some of my favorite outfits. They have great accessories too. The quality of their clothes is top notch. I don't ever have to look for stains or tears because they have high standards. I work really hard. I have two very active kids that keep me on a budget. There are a lot of demands on my wardrobe so it's nice to have a place I can go that won't break the bank. I can't speak more highly of StyleWe. If you wanna look cute and confident go here. Don't walk, RUN!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
The order number you provided is incorrect. Can you pls tell me your registered email or re-confirm the order number with us. If you have any other questions, u can message me or drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time .
fabiolaf3
3/1/19

I loved all myitems! Received many compliments! Also the material was very nice, will be ordering again

lorend20
2/28/19

I've made an order on Stylewe recently to see how the clothes are, as they had a great design and looked nice on the site. So I've ordered an orange sweater and a midi skirt. I was a bit skeptical about the skirt's fabric, as I didn't understand quite well what it is from the description. The order arrived in about a week via DHL and I had to pay some customs for it, but the sweater and the skirt were pretty nice. The sweater was my favourite, the skirt was a bit big on the waist, but with a belt was ok. I will buy again from Stylewe, because they have really interesting clothes, but I will order when they have sales, because the prices are a bit big for my budget.

fernandao5
2/28/19

They have great quality, great prices, and the clothes arrives so fast, in love with the pink panther sweater.

marvelousm
2/28/19

Me encanta esta pagina. La calidad y el tallaje muy bien. Mi esperiencia muy buena. Totalmente recomendable

elmaf2
2/24/19

I have ordered few times and The quality is really good. The customor service is great aswell. Really recommend

dilettaa
2/24/19

I love everyting on their website.
This website in one of my favourite!
Everytime I received exactly what i ordered. Thank you so much

thinhn2
2/24/19

After 1 month waiting for order. I ask for refund and never buy anything from StyleWe. I have send email, chat but StyleWe always say It's not ship yet.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for the delay.

Our normal delivery time is 3-5 business days of preparing the orders and 7-12 business days of shipping (2 to 5 for express shipping).

Our estimated shipping time are based on several factors, including the destination address , the shipping option you have chosen, and how quickly we can assemble and prepare for the item(s) shipment.

Sometimes unexpected delay is caused due to thorough inspection, out of stock issue, especially during high-volume period.

We have cancelled the order per your request , you will be refunded in one week.
raroikar1
2/24/19

Great shop! Really really really! I have a lot of dresses from this online shop and i am so in love! Stylewe, you are amazing!
With love,
Raroika

federicad5

I love this brand!
There are very original clothing, of all sizes and comfortable.
I recommend it to everybody

laurenm240
2/17/19

Given the very cheap prices and seemingly trendy fashion I placed my first stylewe order for 8 dresses at the end of last summer. Since I didn't realize everything was coming directly from China, which took a month, I started getting nervous that I ordered everything too small( sizes in China run smaller than the rest of the world). **Make sure you follow the size guide exactly! And every piece is differently sized!** I finally got my order: two of the dresses were fabulous and I really love them; the other six were absolutely ridiculous or not sized right. It costs a LOT of money out of pocket to return the unwanted goods to China, which is required with their policy, so I decided to keep the heavier dresses (and try to sell them locally) and I shipped the lighter ones back. They never made it. After 2 months of trying to track down my lost package, I ended up accepting their 30% cash back offer. USPS never found it -- they sent me a formal email concluding that their investigation was complete and unresolved -- so I gave up last month. Today (!) the package shows up on my step! All sorts of markings and stickers on it but somehow nobody ever knew where it was. I realize I have no idea how the postal system works and I don't care. I just never want to deal with ordering from China again. First and last experience with stylewe. Don't do it unless you're desperate to find something obscure and to waste money doing so.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
We We still have not received the return package.

We would really appreciated you could provide with us the return tracking number so that we can forward the information to the warehouse and double check if we have receive it or not.

If you do not have the tracking number, you can send us a picture of the return receipt.

Pls make a list for your return for each items

Pls send us an email to (services@stylewe.com) at any time
mihaelas5
2/17/19

if you try to return the items, your package will end up being "held in customs" because they refuse to pick it up. Customs will send it back to you and stylewe will say they never received the package.
Products are poor quality and different than what you see on their website.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
If there is some custom fees, you have to pay for it.

You are responsible for the custom duties for the return package.To insure speedy return with minimum custom delay, please 1)send the item(s) back to us through a local post office instead of express services, like DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, etc; 2)On the custom declaration form, enter value less than USD $150. We can only process refund and exchange once we received your returned item(s) in our China Return Center.

We will process the refund in one week after receiving your return package .
FYI:It will take longer time (maybe 1 to 2 weeks depending on which CC company is ) to process the refund for the bank if your original payment method is credit card.
laureens3
2/17/19

Order NO.I17734092018-09-14 15:36:26 EST4606884MisslookBlack Work Floral Sheath Embroidered Paneled Slit Stand Collar Midi DressColor : BlackSize : US 10(Label Size : XXL) $71.00 1Your request for return/exchange of this item has been submitted.
Purchased a dress, which didn't fit.. FOLLOWED RETURN INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER FOR A "FULL RETURN, since I didn't want their options of partial or merchandise credit. It costs me $23.50 to send back USPS along with the correct mailing form to mail out of the country. After 5 Mo. I received the package back. Clerk at the post office said they always get packages back that were returned

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry to hear the package was returned . We never received the package. if you have received the package by custom. Pls send us an email of the return package. Pls send toservices@stylewe.com , then we will check and offer refund on your return.
hionak
2/13/19

I should have listened to my gut before I made the purchase. The dress was at least 3 inches shorter than described. I returned the dress in Dec 2018 and now half way in Feb 2019, dress is still in transit and the only email reply I receive is ..
"We will only refund the full amount if we receive the items. Hope your understanding.
At this point, we are willing to offer you 30% money refund or 40% store credit to end this issue. If you cannot accept it , please wait for us to receive the package first"

STAY AWAY!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
I1856501
Sorry for all inconvenience caused, as you can check with carrier, we didn't receive your return parcel indeed. As our policy, we only can issue refund to you after we receive the return parcel in our return center.

For size issue, you didn't offer us the picture to show the wrong size part. in this way, we cannot check with designer
5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Thanks for asking. Pls note that our products are fine with quality and beautiful in design. Many customers are satisfied with the design and quality of the items. You can be rest assured that we will offer you the best. We still have over 100 new dresses online and our flash sale starts at noon ET everyday features different designers fashion. And we sincerely hope that you will enjoy shopping in our website. Have a great day~

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Hello.I ordered three items on March 3 /2016.My account was charged in less than 60 seconds for the entire amount. On March 5th I received and e mail from them telling me that two of the three items were out of stock and that I will receive refund in 3 business days.Maybe their days are much longer than ours.So far no refund no item and today is the 14th.I e mail them almost every day.Yesterday they e mailed me a documet that "shows the refund".Yes I can send them back a picture of myself with the face of Elizabeth Taylor,that does not mean that I am Elizabeth Taylor or that she is going to resuscitate for me. I hate the people that think that they are so smart and you are so stupid that they can take advantage of you until you get tired and quit.I never quit and you guys do not quit. until you get your money back. I checked my credit card statement four times today and no refund posted so far.Be aware this people has many many names in the internet.Check the reviews and do not buy.,do not think that is not going to happen to you.Be careful and look at the details,they have similar ways to describe their items,to make their sales,etc.In one of their sites they have ridiculous low price and you start ordering like crazy,then you discover that if you order a 250 dollars total they charge you 250 dollars S and H..so you end up paying 500 dollars for something that you will receive half order and then no refund.People like them is what makes this country tired and mad at other cultures and is going to put in the White House a guy like Donald Trump that want to exterminate like roaches people from other countries.Look for a nice comfortable chair in your house, the waiting time for your items and the refund is pretty long and takes some chamomile tea for your nerves .But do not quit.And yes the good review are fake or you do not have some friends and neighbors or somebody that you can pay willing to put in a review that you are the best of the best and that a miniature size fits you perfectly when you are size 20? I am going to start putting a bad review every day until I get for what I paid.Score will be going down for them but they do not care.Naive people grows like the trees.

By ana d.

Some of our items run one size smaller,so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S,M,L"etcit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S,M,L,etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details. If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

I won't use them ever. I ordered a medium 8-10, I usually wear a 4-6 or junior 5/7 the dress was so small it would've fit a 10 year old girl. Then there was no way to contact them. My order didn't show on my account etc. total nightmare until I put a bad review on SiteJabber then I heard from them I sent it back and got a refund. Beware.

By LInda E.

Helpful answer -3

The measurement if taken directly from the clothes, the size chart is accurate. We noticed some buyers who have complaint on the size not correct tends to refer to the size guide only, the size guide is just for general measurement, we always suggest buyers to check the measurement chart to order a correct size. You can find the measurement under product details.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Dear Maria, Each item differs, we suggest you check the product details to see the exact measurement.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Thanks for your information. For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Can u pls send us the link/url of the item or tell us the SKU so that we can check ?For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

They appear to be since there are no tags whatsoever. The watch out on that is that the sizes aren't necessarily consistent. I purchased two dresses that were supposedly the same size. One was at least a full size smaller than the other.

By Jae J.
Questions? Get answers from the StyleWe staff and other customers.

StyleWe?