Review of StyleWe

Tel: +1(877)277-7209
services@stylewe.com

jenh105
5/23/19

Please don't waist your money and time on this website. Still waiting for order after almost a month. A blogger I follow showcased a dress from this website so I made the mistake of assuming this website was legit! Wish I had investigated this website prior to making a purchase. Sent many emails- no response! Buyer Beware! Taking it up with my credit card company now.

tamaraj43
5/23/19

I just received my shirts in 5 days I am incredibly happy with your quickness and the beautiful clothes! I will be shopping through you again in the very near future and will recommend you to everyone I know! So very happy I found your website after hours of searching for something stylish and festive for the holidays. My order is J2149056

samiray
5/23/19

I got a dress and a pair of shoes and I am really pleased with both products. I did not have to wait too long for the shipping and the style and quality was very good.

andreas577
5/23/19

Buena ropa, el producto llegó en el momento adecuado y la tienda siempre está preocupada por el cliente y sus asesores responden rápidamente. Stylewe tiene muchas cosas lindas que compraré en el futuro.

cyras
5/21/19

It's my first time to order here and I am kinda anxious beacuse of the negative reviews I have read but when my order finally arrived I was really happy with it and the style is so pretty and fabulous. I'm glad I ordered my party dress here! order number is J2160191

alicee36
5/21/19

STOP - DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU read the below review happen to me recently!! -Product code is HZXXFS

I placed an order with StyleWeJ2059522 26/2 and the payment was deducted on the next day. But I didn't receive the order until 27/03/19!! It took them a month to ship the order!!!

The worst was the dress didn't look like what they advertised on the Facebook. The dress was too big and too long defnitely not the UK size 6-8. The material and colour of the dress was look like a fade out colour .Fyi, the dress was White A-Line 3/4 Sleeve Floral Printed Midi Dress. This is definitely not a Midi Dress but a Maxi Dress !!

When I asked for a redund , it ended I had to pay the courier fees to ship from UK to China £13.95.

Let me tell you the worst case of refund I ever exprienced on-line was StyleWE WILL NOT refund your FULL price!! They even deducted their standary delivery cost - £4.23 off the price.

What a NIGHTMARE to wait for your order for a month and ended up it was't what they advertised and also lost £13.95 plus £4.23 for nothing!!

So,if you ever seen any nice dress advertised from StyleWe on FB or anywhere,let me warn you they are look different when you receive them. Please do not make a mistake like me -sincere advice !!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry to hear that.

Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.

Items(except swimwear and final sale) can be returned for any reasons within 30 days from the delivered date. For return policy , you can check here for more details: https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

We still have not received the return package.

We would really appreciated you could provide with us the return tracking number so that we can forward the information to the warehouse and double check if we have receive it or not.

If you do not have the tracking number, you can send us a picture of the return receipt.

Looking forward to your reply.
maryt430
5/21/19

I bought a wrap dress for my office outing and my officemates loved it. It felt so comfortable and the fabric was so soft. love the quality. more orders from me soon! order number J2159911

winab
5/21/19

J2160419 Came across this site and saw some very nice pieces of work outfits. Tried to order one and got really happy with the look. will recommend this to my friends!

pennyp54
5/21/19

clothes are very well made and the quality are good, plus they give flash sales! Got my top on sale. keep the clothes coming! order number J2160631.

caseyy4
5/21/19

I like shopping at this site, easy to use and they got so many styles to choose from. I have been dying to buy a very comfy pair of shoes and I got it form this site. So stylish! order number J2160050

lettys4
5/21/19

I got a very pretty blouse on sale and its perfect, the fit and the hem is so chic! I wish I could buy more often from this site got to save more from my allowance. order number J2159913

cosettat
5/21/19

I had no problems with the shopping and the shipping. Everything arrived with no problems and I loved the dresses. Colorful, smart and comfortable. I'll order something more very soon!

marietav
5/21/19

I ordered two dresses from StyleWe and absolutely love both of them. They are stylish and perfect for multiple occasions--from a day in the office to dinner downtown, to an opera outing. I received the items pretty fast and the ordering process was easy.

wellse
5/21/19

For better service Stylewe can give 5 stars. Because they act like 5 stars.So recommend to this shop

danielaa24
5/18/19

Now i can say that i have found my favourite store the I appreciate this place! They have a various styles of clothes in all colors, and sizes. They carry a wide variety of casual and formal attire. I've been in a few times and always on the site and order something every time . The quality and service will keep me coming back! J2151148

marikaf
5/18/19

i love their clothes. very beautiful, excellent material quality. the sizes are perfect, fast shipping. I will definitely buy from them again

reneen27
5/18/19

stylewe always sells some good things to their buyers. It has happened to me. I am very happy to serve them and wish them well.

cathrinet
5/17/19

I can't even express how excited I was when your delivery arrived. Such well made, adorable clothing, the sizing is amazing, the pants fit so very well which is saying a lot when you are over a size US 24, even the undies fit so well!!! Amazing. I'm ordering again right now. Thank you! My order is J2149260

janes428
5/17/19

This company is a scam you cannot get your money back if the item comes flawed or does not fit - they tell you to send the items back to China which is expensive and if you do this like I did Dash two months later it comes back returned to you and you never do get your money back - Jane Siemens neary

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience .

We cannot locate the order number you mentioned in our website .

Pls offer us correct order to handle it .
Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience .

We cannot locate the order number you mentioned in our website .

Pls offer us correct order to handle it .
susanv240
5/17/19

The sizing was wrong for this dress. Sizing is not for USA. way too small. dress doesn't look like the picture. waste of $90 bucks

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience .

We have already sent you return label by email .

Pls check it carefully .
jeryla
5/17/19

This site has a perfect selection of dresses, I ordered a maxi dress and my friends loved it too. The fabric was comfy and cool not to mention I got it on sale. Keep up stylewe hope to see more stylish collections.
order number J2160337

yesham
5/16/19

J2160555 love the pieces they sell so much in style and very chic. I'm ready to shop more from this site!

margaritan27
5/12/19

I have just received 5 blouses from this store and I am extremely disappointed with the quality of the merchandise. All or most of their clothes are almost like dry fit shirt material. They are way smaller and definitely not like the fabric shown on their site. They're not cheap at all! I've ordered from other sites where the quality was worse but this site makes you believe that their quality is as the photo and not at all.

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience .

We have already sent you return insturction by emails.

Pls check it carefully .
fakhiru
5/10/19

Stylewe website is very beautifully design and their services are just amazing. I would recommend Stylewe to expand their clothing collection by adding men clothing
section as well.

megm45
5/9/19

They don't allow a NO star review therefore I had to give 1.
I am amazed that anyone who has had a return issue with this company could be at all satisfied. I returned goods to China at a cost of $76.00 - my return was then sent back to me as there is no such address - this company is a scam. I have been put off for 8 weeks, they are constantly asking me for the same information over and over - IT IS A SCAM!!

Response from Lanny S., StyleWe Representative
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you kindly send us your order number so that we can offer you a better solution?

If you have any other questions, u can message me or drop us an email (services@stylewe.com) at any time .

Best regards,
StyleWe
5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Thanks for asking. Pls note that our products are fine with quality and beautiful in design. Many customers are satisfied with the design and quality of the items. You can be rest assured that we will offer you the best. We still have over 100 new dresses online and our flash sale starts at noon ET everyday features different designers fashion. And we sincerely hope that you will enjoy shopping in our website. Have a great day~

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Hello.I ordered three items on March 3 /2016.My account was charged in less than 60 seconds for the entire amount. On March 5th I received and e mail from them telling me that two of the three items were out of stock and that I will receive refund in 3 business days.Maybe their days are much longer than ours.So far no refund no item and today is the 14th.I e mail them almost every day.Yesterday they e mailed me a documet that "shows the refund".Yes I can send them back a picture of myself with the face of Elizabeth Taylor,that does not mean that I am Elizabeth Taylor or that she is going to resuscitate for me. I hate the people that think that they are so smart and you are so stupid that they can take advantage of you until you get tired and quit.I never quit and you guys do not quit. until you get your money back. I checked my credit card statement four times today and no refund posted so far.Be aware this people has many many names in the internet.Check the reviews and do not buy.,do not think that is not going to happen to you.Be careful and look at the details,they have similar ways to describe their items,to make their sales,etc.In one of their sites they have ridiculous low price and you start ordering like crazy,then you discover that if you order a 250 dollars total they charge you 250 dollars S and H..so you end up paying 500 dollars for something that you will receive half order and then no refund.People like them is what makes this country tired and mad at other cultures and is going to put in the White House a guy like Donald Trump that want to exterminate like roaches people from other countries.Look for a nice comfortable chair in your house, the waiting time for your items and the refund is pretty long and takes some chamomile tea for your nerves .But do not quit.And yes the good review are fake or you do not have some friends and neighbors or somebody that you can pay willing to put in a review that you are the best of the best and that a miniature size fits you perfectly when you are size 20? I am going to start putting a bad review every day until I get for what I paid.Score will be going down for them but they do not care.Naive people grows like the trees.

By ana d.

Some of our items run one size smaller,so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S,M,L"etcit will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S,M,L,etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details. If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

I won't use them ever. I ordered a medium 8-10, I usually wear a 4-6 or junior 5/7 the dress was so small it would've fit a 10 year old girl. Then there was no way to contact them. My order didn't show on my account etc. total nightmare until I put a bad review on SiteJabber then I heard from them I sent it back and got a refund. Beware.

By LInda E.

Helpful answer -3

The measurement if taken directly from the clothes, the size chart is accurate. We noticed some buyers who have complaint on the size not correct tends to refer to the size guide only, the size guide is just for general measurement, we always suggest buyers to check the measurement chart to order a correct size. You can find the measurement under product details.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Dear Maria, Each item differs, we suggest you check the product details to see the exact measurement.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Thanks for your information. For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

Can u pls send us the link/url of the item or tell us the SKU so that we can check ?For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements . If you run into any issues , feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

By Lanny S., StyleWe Representative

They appear to be since there are no tags whatsoever. The watch out on that is that the sizes aren't necessarily consistent. I purchased two dresses that were supposedly the same size. One was at least a full size smaller than the other.

By Jae J.
Questions? Get answers from the StyleWe staff and other customers.

StyleWe?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.