Review of Stylebop

Munich, Bayern 81541, Germany
customercare@stylebop.com

arvellaj
1/29/19

I ordered some sneakers (at a great sale price) and literally got them within 2 days..Germany to US. Packing was excellent, tracking was accurate down to the window frame for a delivery time. I was skeptical reading some reviews but took a chance, and I'm glad I did. Definitely will shop and recommend them again. (Shipped via UPS Express)

minnier14
12/3/18

I bought a pair of shoes on Stylebop and got a Black Friday discount. I am returning them and the company won't let me get my size. I offered to buy a new pair, and asked for the discount and they said no. This is a German company. American companies (i.e. Bloomingdales) have offered holiday discounts like this, for the same reason.

Don't do business w/StyleBop.

lanef
10/7/18

Read carefully the return/exchange policy for the US-they dont have one. 14 days is not enough time, and the base of operations is in Germany so they dont have to follow.US seller policy. I ordered Ferragamo boots and called the office to get some information and they never answered the phone, so I emailed and never got a reply. I canceled via email- no reply so I went to the credit card and had them cancel the payment. I got lucky the bank was on my side. I still have never heard a word from Stylebop.

jacqs
7/5/18

I ordered a pair of designer boots on sale (my first time ordering from this site) on a Friday and received them on Monday! All the way from Germany to FL, USA! Can't get any faster than that! The boots were beautiful with all the original packaging. Will gladly buy from this site again!

dariaa3
6/16/17

Had a good costomer service experience. I was traveling in Europe and decided to buy a dress at stylebop and to have it delievered at my hotel( not a normal situation I quess). I exchanged an email with theire costomer servise toand confirn and the next day I got my dress. Very happy with it.

junniew
4/21/17

Frankly, stylebop did not have the best price, even during sales season. That's why I seldom buy from them.

Recently I ordered several cloths and jeans from them. I tried and I return some items immediately. A week later I want to return another one but I already used up my return shipping label so I called stylebop to verify. They encourage me to go ahead and inform there will have no extra charges.

I did and I got my full refund with no deduction of second return charges. Usually shopping site only cover one time return fees.

Their services impressed me. I definitely will buy from them again in future.

liubovb
4/13/17

Today I received my first order from stylebop.com. I was a bit nervous after reading all the reviews but there was nothing negative in my experience. I live in LA, I ordered on Friday morning (but it was evening in Germany already), my order has been shipped on Monday and I got it today (Wednesday) carefully and beautifully wrapped. The dress itself is gorgeous and looks exactly how I expected. I'm definitely a loyal customer now and absolutely recommend this site.

riche47
3/3/17

I was looking for a specific jacket and Stylebop were cheapest by a country mile. I only read the reviews AFTER I had submitted my order and what can I say, I felt sick. HOWEVER there is NOTHING to worry about. The item was shipped from Germany and with me in a few days. The item was carefully packaged (the packaging is actually the best I've ever seen) but was unfortunately the too big. This is were it all went wrong right? WRONG! Their customer services were superb and the item was so easy to return using the UPS local drop off centre. The replacement was sent out as soon as the original was received, and was sent in the same packaging.
Don't be scared, seriously. Give Stylebop a try, you won't be disappointed!!

kell2594
2/23/17

I'm from Australia and although after reading a few terrible reviews, I still went ahead and purchased a pair Karen Walker sunglasses from Stylehop (it was the cheapest price I could find!). I made the payment on the weekend and received the parcel by Wednesday. I'm pretty impressed with the speed. Not a single fault with the item or service. Wouldn't mind shopping with them again in the future.

linap5
1/20/17

Shoes were on sale so the price was great. I ordered them on a Friday and they arrived Wednesday morning! I was worried about the rain soaking the box but they were packed within 3 boxes, so the shoes were safe and dry. Return paperwork and a label were included but the shoes are cooler than the photo showed and fit perfect so I will be keeping them and ordering from style bop again.

ct107
11/11/16

Internet shopping is different from brick-and-mortar. You need to be confident that your order will be delivered, in good condition, and if not, that returns can be made in a cheap, efficient manner.

Stylebop is a big fail on all three counts. Shop online elsewhere.

luellas1
10/24/16

Okay so i was going to see if stylebop collaborates with Luxury designer brands to have my products on their website but by going off the reviews i think ill pass. if anyone knows of some really good sites who take care of their customers etc where i can advertise my designer wear please let me know. Thank you

nicolee24
8/26/16

To be honest, I was a little wary when reading all the comments online about StyleBop. But I had no issues. I ordered a pair of Chloe espadrilles that are still $495 at Nordstroms and Bloomingdales for half the price. I placed the order last Friday, and received my shoes this Wednesday. The box was wrapped beautifully, in the original Chloe box. There was a return label if I wanted to return it and it was better than Amazon. I'll definitely order from them again!

andreal56
7/24/16

Got a gorgeous Chantal Thomass set that wasn't available in my size anywhere else. Was a bit nervous about the 1 star reviews. Opted for fast international delivery. It was fed-exed in 2 days! Wearing it now! eeeeeeee!

ec133
2/17/16

be aware!!

jessl38
2/10/16

I am a customer from Australia who is very happy with my experience with Stylebop. I was really quite worried that my order would either not arrive or be in some way defective when I read some of the reviews out there on people's experiences with this company. However, my order arrived promptly (within 5 days), was nicely packaged and the item, a Marc Jacobs bag, is exactly the one I ordered. If I really want to be nit picky there was a very very small blemish on the dustbag that came with the bag. The bag itself however, is immaculate.

mishal4
2/4/16

Bought products for £800. After 8 days without getting anything except for the first confirmation I decided to contact them. They told that unfortunately they made a refund just because that was my first order and the amount was large. NO EMAILS/NO CALLS. And today is 10 days and still no refund. AVOID.

vladimirv11
1/21/16

I've been purchased expensive coat 1200 EUR. They took 100% money fm my credit card, but after 5 days when I thought my coat will be delivered I found that my order is cancelled!?!!!?? No explanations, no excuses, no money!!!! Their manager has written that they have been trying to contact me with request of additional info about me? First of all why if they have 100% of money, second - they are lying. Don't shop with them!!! Trying to get my money back

elainek16
1/18/16

Dont buy from them! Possibly selling questionable products! And rude customer service, stay away from this company, there are a lot more sites sell the same thing with a lot better people in customer service

rabiaha
12/16/15

I ordered a bag recently and got it within a few days. The packaging was beautiful and the bag was in immaculate condition. I would defiantly shop there again. Reading this website and the reviews I was not sure if to shop there in the first place but I'm glad I did I got a good price on my product as well as 30% discount!!

anneg35
12/15/15

A lot of bad reviews out there on Stylebop. Heres mine: Stylebop posts ads of new designer items at more than 1/2 off when never have I seen such prices elsewhere, even eBay used. I saw a pair of Fiorentini + Baker boots for $300 new, so I look for my size but message says "out of stock, send us your email and we'll tell you when...". So I try all the sizes, but theyre out of every size. So I try another boot thats priced 'too' low and same thing - all out. I try a 3rd boot. 3 strikes, youre out Style Bop. Stop posting fake ads to get site hits.

irinao2
11/11/15

I've ordered a bag recently. My credit card was charged as usual. Then I got the order confirmation letter asking to send a copy of my passport as I was ordering abroad and that was the custom policies. I sent the copy of the passport, got another confirmation letter saying that everything was ok and that I should get the shipping details shortly. In 2 days time after receiving no shipping info I went to my Stylebop account and to my great surprise found out that my order was cancelled. I addressed the shopping manager I was in contact with the question why my order was cancelled and got an unforgettable answer that this is how they do it. They have super-duper system when several people can order one and only item at one time and the Stylebop would know that it's the only one only when they prepare it for shipping. They also don't think that they should inform their client of such a situation. I'm really disappointed as this bag was for a special event and I never had such a $#*!ty shopping experience before although I've been shopping online for more than 10 yrs. Really frustrated with such customer service would never deal with this crappy shop again.

mikes288
4/30/15

Spent $1k on a wool coat at 50% discount to retail. ordered on a Thursday from Seattle to this company in Germany. Free shipping and had the coat delivered the following Monday. Very good experience

lanz2
2/14/15

if there is a zero star, I would take it. thinking carefully guys they got the return of 1000+ usd item and are unable to process the refund for more than one month. the operators have no idea about why this happen and no reply from related dept. one o the operators, named Jack, is yelling with and me. worst experience ever. It 's better to save your money in the bank for some interests instead of risky shopping.

jeanniey
1/14/15

I ordered an expensive coat that didn't apply the valid 10% code that I entered. I realized later when I checked my email that the code wasn't applied
I checked the same item to see if maybe the code I applied wasn't valid on the particluar item I wanted...but it did apply. I emailed customer service twice about it...but they want me to return the item and repurchase it with the code when it shows up online after the return instead of just applying it. Being unsatisfied with their response, I called from overseas and spoke with a representative (who happened to be the same that responded to my emails). Made up some lame excuse about not honoring valid codes if they aren't on their website. She even checked the code herself and knew it was valid. I agree with other customers that the stylebop's customer service is the worst. Heads up to corporate...your customers reps are losing you money on needless international roundtrip shipping. Even worse...they are losing you loyal customers as well. There is a reason I faithfully shop at Yoox and Netaporter...they have reasonable customer service representatives. Once I return this item it will be 10% off because it is now a last piece item, and it will be another 10% off of that with the promo code. They are losing out on international shipping costs plus an extra 10% when they could have saved it and had a satisfied customer. Now they lose out on both because of their incompetent staff.

Questions? Get answers from the Stylebop staff and other customers.

Stylebop?