Review of Spotify

sales@djewels.org
2017 Customer choice award

santosb20
7/5/19

I did place in my order with them and had a pretty great experience cause it was my first time placing and order without been scammed

jenniferw560
4/28/19

I signed up today for the first time with Spotify , and they were offering 30 day free trial for Premium and when I entered in all of my information it stated payment would not go through. So you are offering 30 day free trial but you are lying because you expect payment without following through with your 30 day free trail . When I looked up the customer service number for Spotify I get a number which is located in London UK Spotify customer service phone number
+44 2032 879 990

mikea48
4/14/19

I enjoy using spotify most days. I especially enjoy the integration with smart devices, now. I do wish my spotify account would work with my Fitbit - that annoys me at the moment.
Besides my (and many other fitbit owners) small problem, the spotify service has grown from strength to strength. The inclusion of podcasts was brilliant and hopefully, more content will be added - how about audiobooks?? That's my 2p's worth!!

Maybe sometime soon, we will see movies, music videos and much much more from a top tier streaming service??

I use this product and the app every day and highly recommend it to everyone - it's worth every penny and with the inclusion of more services with increased competition, this will be a great service to watch, grow and develop further.

racheld293
4/8/19

Signed up for Dpotify Premium with free Google mini home.But got charged £49.99 for mini home.Refused delivery and cancelled Spotify straight away.Never used the Spotify but they will not return my subscription as they insist I used it.Rip off merchants.Avoid any incentives that go with premium .You will be charged for something that is advertised as free

nicop7
4/2/19

The Spotify Student subscription is completely worth it. You get Hulu and Showtime along with Spotify Premium and it's only $5 per month.

keithk137
3/21/19

I tried Spotify three times and gave it my best, but I just don't like it. I had difficulty every time I tried it. The bottom line was that it just didn't provide variety without repeating in short order.

I want a music service that will work well in the car. I don't want to fuss with anything to stream music while driving. Isn't that the point?

It failed miserably on local errands as well as on the highway. In some instances it would go off on a totally irrelevant tangent, to the extent that the service would go into folk music in a foreign language. Laughable, yes. Like it, no.

In the end is was the gift that kept on giving. Three days into another free trial, I cancelled the subscription, never to return (or so I thought).

I noted the end of the free period in my scheduler and wouldn't you know it, a week later the subscription fee came out of my checking account. So far, Google Play seems pretty darn good.

deborahw261
1/29/19

Spotify is good to get samples of new and old music before you decide to purchase it. I even have one of my own songs on there now as well as on You Tube. Great sites

kristinb102
11/23/18

Got a 5 dollar ice scraper described as a snow shovel, that I ordered and paid $69 dollars for, which was supposed to be a 40 volt electric snow blower. Spotify would not identify who the seller was.

mattg169
11/11/18

Great music platform suitable for all music tastes. I like the sound quality and the huge variety of artists you can choose from. The monthly price is affordable for me and because I use it very often it is completely worth every penny I pay. I am a completely satisfied customer of Spotify.

katiem220
11/9/18

You can enjoy music and discover new songs as well. Wonderful app and don't regret the subscription.

brandii
10/31/18

I love spotify because it recommends music to you based on your listening habits and preferences. It has helped me to find some awesome artists because most musicians have similar artists that you personally are not aware of, but with the help of spotify you will find them and love them because they are quite similar to music that you already like but at the same time a little bit different and fresh. Its especially great with friends because you can create collaborative playlists and share awesome music easily.

susanz65
10/28/18

Spotify is fine when it works. In September (a month and a half ago) it gave me a blank screen except for the menu at the top. When I tried to click on my library or search the screen remained blank. I went on line to find no number to call and this problem is not listed in the array of "articles" provided for support help. I sent several messages via the "contact us" which was extremely cumbersome. I just canceled my account and it says they can't actually cancel it for another month probably to charge me the additional 9.99 even though my account has not worked since September. Poor customer support and the lack of ability to talk with anyone is unheard of today. The phone number on the visa bill was to a game show contest. STAY AWAY It's a scam

ashleyj147
10/27/18

I'm glad that spotify exists. Because you get top quality music, and you can choose anything you like. Although those commercials sometimes is really pain in the ass but oh well.

nikot2
10/27/18

The music is just amazing. And worth to pay for premium. You get an unlimited access to everything you want to that includes music.

thomasd289
10/27/18

So, for the last 6 months I've tried Spotify instead Youtube, and it looks like they're comparing not whose gonna play better music or stuf like that, no, it looks like they're comparing about whose gonna play more ads! Please do something about those ads.

richardd185
10/24/18

I started using Spotify when I started a new desk job last year. I was stoked when I found out that I could save all of my favorite songs to a playlist then leave it on shuffle all day. Great idea, I love it! The problem is the commercials. They are many and often. It got annoying quickly and now I'm on Pandora. One 30 second commercial every once in awhile. Screw Spotify, they are greedy.

trevint
10/21/18

Absolutely delighted with the service. Hardcore user over the years and an absolute must in my phone and tablet. I'd recommend it.

charliek55
10/21/18

None of other music providers compare to Spotify. It is well-run, up to date, and has the greatest variety of options and features. Spotify is constantly suggesting new music for me to listen to, most of which I thoroughly enjoy because it suggests music based on what you frequently listen to. The music selection Spotify offers is massive and it is well organized. Plus, it's easy to look up bios and facts about your favorite artists, or even individual songs. The service absolutely worth the price and I am going to stay their client forever

kl150
9/22/18

My identity was stolen on another site & it was necessary for me to change the email address. The site would not allow me to edit the info so I contacted customer service. I Don't have a Twitter account so my only option was email. My identity was stolen beginning in 2014 & every year there's more crap to deal with.

emilyb241
8/8/18

Spotify is different then most radio/music apps because you can create your own playlists with songs that you like. There are a lot of adds on this app/website but you can pay to have those taken off

tomc376
7/30/18

Here's another business getting you to sign on that continues to drain your bank account month by month. It is one of those businesses that "unless you remember to opt out, they will bill you forever". To cancel the account is like pulling teeth from a hen. Forget it! Honest businesses give monthly statements, balance due, and payments made to keep the consumer informed. Sneaky operations that rely on obscurity and human neglect have a culture and business ethic that is low on the scale of values. I feel sorry for those who work for Spotify in any capacity.

kamild10
7/26/18

I finally caved in after what seemed like forever... And I couldn't be happier! It just makes so much easier to have all of your favourite music with you everywhere you go, without having to worry about storage in your phone or anything like that. It would be nice to have something like this for free of course but the prize is within reason and it is worth it!

gemmad10
7/16/18

I have been an avid Spotify user for years and I don't have a bad word to say about them.

I began with the free version about 5/6 years ago and couldn't fault it. I eventually progressed to a Spotify Premium last year to listen to music on the go and I have to say I still can't fault it. I listen pretty much every day whether it be on my daily travels, sticking it on for some background or singing along at the top of my lungs I have found it to be super reliable. I also find that it nearly always takes centre stage at any party or gathering also.

I find this streaming site to be the easiest and cleanest in use after trying a few before reaching this one (including Last.FM which is alright actually, Itunes, Zune, Grooveshark and countless others that I can't remember the names of...) and I find this one to be the superior. I find the blackened design not only aesthetically pleasing but useful if like me you often listen to music before bed or to send you to sleep. It is the easiest site to navigate with the ability to create many playlists and queue songs also. There is a vast array of music, even some quite obscure local artists which allows you to effortlessly expand your musical repertoire. There is also the function of following artists you love to receive updates and notifications about their latest gigs and music releases which I have found hugely useful. You can also following your social media friends to see what they are listening to which I thoroughly enjoy as again it helps me branch out and listen to artists I've not heard of whilst learning a lot more about my friends. Countering that, you also have the option to hide your sessions so that you can listen to your guilty pleasures in secret or just not publicise what you're into. I have used this now and again if I don't want to show that I'm online or when listening to the Hamilton soundtrack more times than I care to admit.

All in all, I would recommend as I've never encountered any issue with them. 10/10

calumc3
7/4/18

Ever tried to contact spotify? Go ahead, give it a go. Until today I was a longstanding Premium member. You'll discover their contact form hidden deeply, forcing you to click through as you jump through their hoops. Eventually when you submit their form, they launch a chat up, and you're soon chatting with someone from (drumroll!) the Philippines! Yes, your premium membership doesn't get you 'premium' service.
Spotify's customer disservice offshored Filippino asked me dumb insulting questions like whether I was online - when my detailed form already shared made clear this and other specifics. Their instructions weren't correct for Windows 10, when I pointed this out in very clear and detailed language, they contradicted me, saying that their instructions were correct. When I asked for a manager, they told me that there was no manager available, and that I would have to wait for an email. Premium membership gives you THIS service?!? The only thing premium about spotify's membership is the premium price they charge you.

So after years of paying for a premium service, my playlists were blanked out, then I couldn't login again after following their non-premium offshored insulting customer disservice's instructions, and I cancelled my account. I suggest you try one of the MANY competing services that charges the same price and offers MORE music choices without the terrible failures Spotify inflicts.

michellep88
6/28/18

For the money people pay who for premium we should be allowed to add our music that we have downloaded on our phone to the app, spotify makes it so inconvient to do this, first you ahve to download it to a desktop then some other craziness too much, I may be leaving this app alone

Do you think I could get you to advertise mine? It was recorded at Sony Records in Nashville, TN.

By Deborah W.
Questions? Get answers from the Spotify staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Spotify