Review of Spotify

sales@djewels.org
2017 Customer choice award

mariag230
12/12/17

I guess it's a good app but if using the free account there's too many commercials. I would say it is the best app when using the premium service tho.

jaym165
12/5/17

This is the best music streaming app I have come across, when using the premium service. You can select the individual song that you want, and it will make recommendations from there. You can download any music you want to be played offline. It has all the features of other music streaming services, but the added feature of selecting individual songs, and saving them, puts it at the top of the list. When paying during "promotion" periods, it's definitely worth the cost of $9.99/3 months. I do, however, feel that the regular price of $9.99/month is a bit excessive, but the loss of all the features the premium subscription offers makes it hard to walk away from.

tomm1384
10/30/17

It is just another scam. Have to pay for no commercials. Youtube has way fewer commercials than Spotify. It is super buggy, made my computer crash every time I started it. I uninstalled it no crashes! Youtube is way better.

poppieg
10/23/17

Love Spotify! I can search for any song. Audio quality is great and it syncs to all your devices, like my iphone and computer at school

nillal
10/19/17

Definitely try it! This is one of the best apps on the music. Customizable playlists and uploads, the quality of sounds listed - I like it all. Just needs some caching and it becomes really outstanding!

laurentm6
10/11/17

Love this app as you have music on the go, love it every bit!!You can customise your music preferences as well as listen to music offline when you are a member that subscribes to the services.

katrinal10
10/10/17

I love Spotify so much! I've been a loyal listener for about 4 years now, and they still find ways to improve my listening experience. If you haven't listened to the curated playlists that Spotify makes for you, I definitely recommend it. I've found so many new artists from just browsing Spotify.

davidc607
10/10/17

I usually can find whatever song I'm looking for and the audio quality is excellent. I like creating playlists and have them show up on all my devices.

brandonb107
10/2/17

Spotify so far has been the best choice for music on the go for me. They allow you to download playlist's and listen to them offline for a small fee that is. But it is a reasonable fee and for that I'm grateful for Spotify

johairam
9/18/17

I never encounter any problems with Spotify. I upgraded my Spotify to premium for months now, and they never failed to notify me about my bill. They always reminds me to pay my Spotify via email or via the Spotify app itself (I used my savings account as a payment method (visa).

jamesw188
9/11/17

Don't ever subscribe to Spotify! I did and after I cancelled they still charged me. I got in touch with them about it and they are giving me a big hassle. Beware!

gustavoa15
8/31/17

Tinha muita duvida sobre a necessidade de ser assinante dessa ferramenta. Hoje não vivo sem. Mudou completamente o conceito de como se ouve musica.

davea89
7/28/17

really bad service when my account got hacked - sure it got hacked at Spotify end as no other email/account/anything on my iphone or mac got compromised....just the Spotify account. Spotify's response? Shut me down, log out all devices, close the account and delete payment details...without tell me or asking me...then asked me to provide payment details again? It's been 2 weeks and still not account access. Their Live Chat rep hung up on me and Spotify have told me that that didn't happen..but rather the chat continued at his end but I must have dropped off. These guys are so contemptuous and rude they seriously don't give a F about you. Every email is answered by a different person... Also they treat musos badly. don't do it there are other good streaming services out there. Also their account verification system is just 'can you send us a screen shot of the receipt we originally sent you' that's scary in how low-tech it is. If that's how high tech Spotify verifying your account once hacked...then what is their protection like for managing your data/banking details?

Tip for consumers: just pray your account doesn't get hacked as their CX service response is WOEFUL

courtneyn8
6/30/17

Once I discovered Spotify, my life changed for the better. They really transformed how I listen to music and how I discover new artists. All my favorite songs are on my playlists, and I keep discovering new great ones.

jellianes
6/23/17

I am a subscriber of Spotify and I could proudly state that this app is worth it. By using it, I was quickly updated of the recently released songs by various singers and artists. Some of it aren't even accessible on youtube and other sites so it really is a great advantage for Spotify subscribers. Of course it does not only contain modern music, it also has popular songs from the past so if you missed listening to the songs of The Beatles for example, just type it in there and in an instant you'll quickly hear what you wish for!

carlj44
6/22/17

No better music streaming service on the planet. I've not signed up for the premium account but the free one is just fine aslong as you dont mind a few adverts now and again

michellem286
6/12/17

I don't know why, but I've discovered Spotify just few months ago. I've heard about it, but used SoundCloud. But once I tried it out it fully replaced the last one.

karissam3
5/30/17

I've tried a lot of different music services and Spotify is hands down the best bang for the buck! I have yet to find any songs that I like that aren't available and I don't have to worry about using my data when playing music!
I use it for work as well, I'm a massage therapist and I let my patients choose what type of music they want to listen to during treatment. Spotify makes it so easy to find a great mix for anybody's music taste. For $15/mth for a family plan it's a steal!

karusunek
5/25/17

I have been a customer of Spotify since around 2010. The website and the platform have both evolved over time, adding and removing some rather helpful features and increasing the catalog available. Since its inception, there were a number of coveted artists that did not want their music since the licensing structure differs from when people purchase music. However, over time, many artists have seen the value of online streaming and have their music represented in Spotify's catalog.

The application itself is in a great place on both Windows and on Android. There is a browser-based client for those that do not want to install software on their computer, but I would highly recommend the Windows client. I cannot speak for other platforms, but these two platforms play well with each other. You can control the music through the cell phone, enabling you to control the music without actually being at the computer.

tamarac19
4/29/17

Amazing music selection. Old underground punk, vintage metal, you name it they have it. Love the ability to search by music type, artist, album, etc. The weekly Discover list has introduced me to many great artist I may have never heard.
The family plan is an amazing value. I don't have to share the site with kids and their music choice does not influence my weekly discover list.
The only way for a music fan to listen to music. Whatever type, wherever they go.

zoef5
4/5/17

Has really changed my music listening experience & love the premium plan available for the whole family!!

carloss83
3/27/17

I love Spotify. The app super convenient. It's absolutely the best way to enjoy music. One of the best sites.

svend17
2/21/17

Great for me, everything in one place :-), and what can talk about, great commercials :-) it's nice to see it :-)

jessicat85
1/28/17

I prefer to use other music apps as this one I can't really navigate and I can't find what I am looking for half the time. Not an app I would recommend.

cristelc
1/14/17

i love it when i can download the musics i loved. and can watch such great videos. has better sounds quality and dont have any ads that can interrupt, while listening to musics. love it!

Questions? Get answers from the Spotify staff and other customers.

Spotify?