Review of SpeedySigns.com

speedysigns.com@domainsbyproxy.com

uniteds2
United S.
10/18/16

Good product, but I paid more than the amount of the actual sign for the shipping. It was suppossed to be delivered in 2-3 days and came in 4 days so did not have for event. I tried to call the customer service but number did not seem to work. But the design is nice and it was easy to order. I would order from them again but allow more time.

michaelm1028
Michael M.
10/14/16

I was unsure of the application procedure even after reading the information on your website. I contacted Adriana, and she was very helpful. I followed her suggestion of spraying the application area (the transom of my aluminum boat) with water, and then I applied the decal. It seems the water has caused some "cloudiness" under the decal, but it seems to be decreasing. I believe your website said that the material is somewhat permeable, and the moisture will eventually evaporate. I hope that is true.

tr89
T R.
10/13/16

I have ordered several banners from speedysigns.com over the years for sponsors at our school. They are priced right, they are quick, and the customer service department is awesome! They are very helpful when I have submitted a design that is not high resolution and I have to resubmit. In fact, I am placing another order today!

rocklinc
Rocklin C.
10/12/16

This ain't EBay folks, but Speedy Signs really is 5 Stars. Have a blast with the design tool, they answer the phone, and - they deliver by rocket ship!

donnam544
Donna M.
10/12/16

If something about your order needs correcting, the staff are always very prompt and helpful. They do everything to make sure your order is perfect. I have always been very pleased with every product I have purchased from SpeedySigns!

billb312
Bill B.
10/5/16

Being close to computer illiterate I really appreciated all the help I was given with a custom order. Also helped in getting my shipping USPS to save on Fed Ex charges.

wallys15
Wally S.
9/27/16

The company's representative who helped me over the telephone was great. She was immensely helpful and did not hurry me.

benjaminm110
Benjamin M.
9/27/16

It was an easy experience creating my sign on their web site. I was very pleased with the entire experience from start to finish. My sign arrived in a timely manner and looks great on my vehicle. SpeedySigns will definitely be my go to place for vinyl letter signs.

deane18
Dean E.
9/24/16

We put in an order and unfortunately due to external circumstances it did not arrive in time for our event. However speedysigns was very good in taking care of this for us so we would definitely order again. The quality was amazing! And I would definitely order again.

anthonys426
Anthony S.
9/20/16

The print department has always been outstanding. But your shipping department sucks. A metal sign that measures 15''x24'' should not go in a box that measures 23 7/8'' long, and that's the outside flap dimensions. I understand how it will fit but when it gets bumped during shipping it then flexes a little more. As a result you shipped a sign that wont lay flat. It still works and looks fine. We ended up using double face tape, pop rivets in the corners did nothing for the "slight" deformity.
Thank you for allowing me to vent lol.
Regards, Anthony

hilarieb1
Hilarie B.
9/15/16

I needed to add to an existing vinyl sign on a glass door, from several years ago, and you guys looked up my order and created the matching line of text for me. Awesome customer service.

jonv37
JON V.
9/14/16

Aside from shipping to our office address instead of an alternate location that I specified during order, the service was courteous, prompt, professional and the banners came through exactly as ordered. We have purchased from SpeedySigns numerous times over the years, and have always been very pleased with them.

nicholeq
Nichole Q.
9/14/16

I received my sign quickly, it looked exactly like I designed it on the website and was of very high quality. Fantastic product and shopping experience.

douglasd89
Douglas D.
9/14/16

SpeedySigns.com took care of our order and was exceedingly helpful in completing the project in a timely way. The finished products were fabulous.

lindaw531
Linda W.
9/2/16

REALLY appreciated the care the Art Dept took to assure a clean image for our yard signs!!! Thank you.

douglasg83
Douglas G.
9/1/16

I originally was very happy with their service but on this occasion they charged me an arm and a leg for two letters that I needed to add to the original sign because they had become damaged

briana299
Brian A.
9/1/16

The signs turned out really sharp and are really inexpensive. Adriana was very prompt, professional, and helpful in making sure my signs turned out just right. This is my 2nd time ordering from Speedy Signs, and I'll definitely look to them for any future sign needs.

jeffreyw76
Jeffrey W.
9/1/16

There were timing issues and once I called the rep she expedited everything and made sure the product was on time. Amazing service. Op

jeffp228
Jeff P.
8/16/16

While the quality of the product was very good the total cost was extremely high. Ground FedEx charges were excessive when USPS flat rate would have been considerably less. Almost $100 for two 8 letter 2" tall signs seems quite high.

mikes881
Mike S.
8/16/16

I need to contact you - to re-order the yellow font "Fast Broadband Internet" sign.
As I was installing the sign on the sliding door of the van, which is curved - I marked it level, then as I went to place it on the glass, the bottom, (which is curved outward) stuck to the glass before I could get the top of the sign placed level. Tried to pull it back to re-apply but bottom letters "Internet" were already stuck on the glass. I scraped the Internet word, but sign is crooked and need to get a new one.

Also - I need those letters to be thicker, if possible. I will have my wife hold the bottom so it doesn't stick before the top - so I can avoid this fiasco.

malcolmr34
Malcolm R.
8/16/16

As always, the order was completed in a timely fashion with the professionalism I've come to expect. My service rep Danielle Bullock is a gem. Wish I could hire her away from you. Thanks for everything.

shaneg31
Shane G.
8/14/16

the goods arrived in poor condition, the outer sheet had separated itself from the lettering, looked terrible

toddm179
Todd M.
8/11/16

The online process was very easy and made it a simple process. The only small complaint I have is each magnet sign was just off a little. They weren't all the same size. But the price and customer service couldn't be beat.

Thank you.

angiel74
Angie L.
8/10/16

Love the look of the banner and signs I ordered! Would have given a 5 star rating.....except for the fact that my signs have areas that the colored print is scraped away from the sign stands that was placed in the package without any type of wrap around them. They slid around inside the package and peeled away part of the print on every sign. Not enough to complain about...but enough that I had to take a Sharpie marker and touch all 5 of them up (both black and red print). Bummer! Nothing a little plastic wrap around the wire stands wouldn't take care of for future shipments.

jillm206
Jill M.
8/10/16

Super fast, accurate and durable. I created a sign for the front door of my classroom and I love it!

Questions? Get answers from the SpeedySigns.com staff and other customers.

SpeedySigns.com?