Review of SmileBox

Redmond, WA 98052, USA
support@smilebox.com

michaelm2315
6/12/19

Smilebox is the best and easiest to operate.
Performs flawlessly and is simple to update images and copy..

Tip for consumers: Save your time and get the best: Smilebox.

lisal623
4/22/19

I have used SmileBox in the past and was pleased with the service and decided to join again to create a couple of family vacations. To my surprise I wasn't able to drop and drag photos and shift them. After creating a album, and trying to review it my edits did not match up to what I posted for each photo. It got scrambled. Now for the worst part the worst customer service. You email them your issue and all they do is rephrase what you typed with no solution. Just Terrible!

dawnf97
3/23/19

First time user, Its a cool video that I made, but it locked up on me, at one time , had hard time trying to find it, when I went to site to log in ,I would end up with a blank page , and it wouldn't recognize me or my password, thought I lost my project, After long time looking for it, I found it saved in my Share program, So I was able to finish it, but tried to E-Mail to share , that didn't work to well, cut off heads of pictures & some of the Music, but it was easy to burn to a DVD, then my Video turned out beautiful

rubyb55
3/18/19

I have used SmileBox since 2015 and I have never been disappointed! I love the choices and how EZ to create what ever I need. Thank you!!!!

beverlyt58
3/13/19

I take pictures all the time. We have 19 grandchildren and I make a scrapbook after each birthday party. My grand kids love to see their parties replayed over and over on the computer.

elizabethh401
3/12/19

This has a fair amount of options in the free version. Good for small organizations or families to put together slide shows with some pizazz.

irisha2
3/11/19

I use SmileBox for Facebook covers but it has many more uses which I should take advantage of. Do I recommend it? Absolutely. It's fast and very professional.
Bill C.
Irish Ann, Inc.

debrad140
3/3/19

I got on today and am not recognized, my old creations don't show, it doesn't remember my e-mail or past creations and wants me to pay for a free trial. Hell of a way to treat your continuing or perhaps in my case 'past' customers.

timothyc169
1/28/19

I love this because it is convient from home. Just wish there was more free options. Just started using today but will make sure to play around with it more when I'm off work and have more time. Cant wait to see what all I can create.

lindan211
1/9/19

I love the way Smilebox works.....the ability to add many photos, the ability to share by email, Facebook, etc. And I love that all my creations are saved to look back on at a later time.
Thank you for this great program!

samm338
12/25/18

Excellent and easy/fun to use....even for seniors. And, printed copies are very professional in appearance and at a modest cost.

kathyc336
11/26/18

I have been creating cards for many years and am 100% satisfied with your card selections and service. Thank you!

julieb137
11/20/18

Kuldeep was the only person to respond to my emails and usually responded in 3 days. There is no phone number to call if you need immediate assistance. I signed up for premium, they cancelled my membership before the first month was over and asked me by email for my credit card info. I already put my credit card info in when I bought the premium membership... sure sounds like a scam when asking by email for that info. The program was extremely glitchy and often took multiple attempts to place a photo in the place you wanted it. This was VERY frustrating and time consuming. Smilebox also took away the save to dvd feature which was the whole reason I was using their company again this year. Last year when I used this company it was pretty great, this year it was an awful experience! I do not recommend this company!

praveenk46
11/14/18

easy to use when there is very little time and also edits are easy when clients demand it to be changed too many times

fayew24
11/12/18

Been using smilebox since over 8 years now. Couldn't imagine our lives without it. Easy to use and great for sharing all those precious moments in life with everybody we love.

merleb19
11/11/18

There needs to be a group setting for addresses. i mail my creations to a club of 40+ members. It takes a while to enter each e-mail address.

lauries151
11/4/18

I have been using smile box for sports and family celebrations for years, Everyone loves receiving them. Easy to use.

thelmaw16
11/3/18

Have used Smile box for years and enjoyed the way it works..but lately have run into problems that a tech was not able to fix ..required support help from Smile box..

amyb424
10/23/18

Great little tool for our business! It's quick and easy. My only negative feedback is that there needs to be more background choices. Still great though.

donnah348
10/22/18

I've been using smilebox for many years , and it was so good that I found my daughter was using it too. Especially sense I lost her. Good to see the little films she made thankyou smile box

leam36
10/20/18

Excellent. It just needs to be able to do more with the priint, especially in the banner. The use of the photos are great but needs a larger area for most. Perhaps, more like PowerPoint where you can put print on a photo.

vickij35
10/18/18

Never been disappointed always work as I expected it to. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

jamesp695
10/15/18

Try them it's free for a week...I'm just trying it out for the first time and so far no promblem...I have tried other products and found out there isn't much to the creative side

terryj135
10/12/18

I am never disappointed with the designs, choices of music, and how to work the site. People love getting my Smilebox cards.

debbiek122
10/7/18

I use SmileBox when I photograph parties and want to share the event. It is very easy to use, the choice of edits are efficient, and there is enough music choices to match any event.

It sounds like the pixels don't support the size you are trying to view it in. Try shrinking the output and see if that helps. If all of your pictures are still blurry, make sure your software is up to date. Hope this helps and congrats on your wedding!

By Amy E.

On my smugmug site, aaronsbarefoorphotography.smugmug.com, they typically print within 2 business days and ship via the method you choose USP Priority UPS Ground 2-5 days, or UPS Next Day. Or 2nd Day Air Mahalo Aaron

By Aaron S.

NO charge for using the electronic cards designated as "FREE"

By MF M.

$49.95 Per Year :-)

By Popi D.

Hi Diane, bit late and see you have your answers above, but can only say this is a great resource if you wish to send family/friends updates on your activities etc. Well worth the value.... enjoy.

By Tom W.

Customer service is very good and very reliable. I had to put my account on hold at one point. They are always on top of things and there to help you immediately.

By Constance M.

For hard copy photo albums try one of the following: Picaboo; Shutterfly (used to be Kodal); Vista Print; MyPublisher; Snapfish; or Mixbook. SmileBox will let you create and print, but it will not be a bound book. However, if you just love the product you create, print to PDF and have Kinkos, Office Max, Staples or someplace similar create your book. Personally, I have used MyPublisher and Picaboo. They are great!

By Cheryl C.

You can post them right when you are done or wait until you want to send it at a different time. I sent out invites to a dog birthday party as well as sending after party smile box which everyone loved seeing.

By Diane D.

Not sure about that you would have to ask customer service.

By Popi D.

No, they don't have to have Smilebox installed on their computer to enjoy your wonderful Smilebox creation.

By Gloria M.
Questions? Get answers from the SmileBox staff and other customers.

SmileBox?