Review of SmileBox

Redmond, WA 98052, USA
support@smilebox.com

lindan211
1/9/19

I love the way Smilebox works.....the ability to add many photos, the ability to share by email, Facebook, etc. And I love that all my creations are saved to look back on at a later time.
Thank you for this great program!

samm338
12/25/18

Excellent and easy/fun to use....even for seniors. And, printed copies are very professional in appearance and at a modest cost.

kathyc336
11/26/18

I have been creating cards for many years and am 100% satisfied with your card selections and service. Thank you!

julieb137
11/20/18

Kuldeep was the only person to respond to my emails and usually responded in 3 days. There is no phone number to call if you need immediate assistance. I signed up for premium, they cancelled my membership before the first month was over and asked me by email for my credit card info. I already put my credit card info in when I bought the premium membership... sure sounds like a scam when asking by email for that info. The program was extremely glitchy and often took multiple attempts to place a photo in the place you wanted it. This was VERY frustrating and time consuming. Smilebox also took away the save to dvd feature which was the whole reason I was using their company again this year. Last year when I used this company it was pretty great, this year it was an awful experience! I do not recommend this company!

praveenk46
11/14/18

easy to use when there is very little time and also edits are easy when clients demand it to be changed too many times

fayew24
11/12/18

Been using smilebox since over 8 years now. Couldn't imagine our lives without it. Easy to use and great for sharing all those precious moments in life with everybody we love.

merleb19
11/11/18

There needs to be a group setting for addresses. i mail my creations to a club of 40+ members. It takes a while to enter each e-mail address.

lauries151
11/4/18

I have been using smile box for sports and family celebrations for years, Everyone loves receiving them. Easy to use.

thelmaw16
11/3/18

Have used Smile box for years and enjoyed the way it works..but lately have run into problems that a tech was not able to fix ..required support help from Smile box..

amyb424
10/23/18

Great little tool for our business! It's quick and easy. My only negative feedback is that there needs to be more background choices. Still great though.

donnah348
10/22/18

I've been using smilebox for many years , and it was so good that I found my daughter was using it too. Especially sense I lost her. Good to see the little films she made thankyou smile box

leam36
10/20/18

Excellent. It just needs to be able to do more with the priint, especially in the banner. The use of the photos are great but needs a larger area for most. Perhaps, more like PowerPoint where you can put print on a photo.

vickij35
10/18/18

Never been disappointed always work as I expected it to. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

jamesp695
10/15/18

Try them it's free for a week...I'm just trying it out for the first time and so far no promblem...I have tried other products and found out there isn't much to the creative side

terryj135
10/12/18

I am never disappointed with the designs, choices of music, and how to work the site. People love getting my Smilebox cards.

debbiek122
10/7/18

I use SmileBox when I photograph parties and want to share the event. It is very easy to use, the choice of edits are efficient, and there is enough music choices to match any event.

juliom58
10/5/18

I like to work with smilebox box it very easy to use and I can pick some good music for my slide shows.

deannab65
10/2/18

I turn to smile box when I want something cute and professional. For example, I make my family Christmas party invitations with it! People like to open their mail to a cute jingle, and animated decorations inviting them to a party. They know it is from me, because that's my style!

fernc6
10/1/18

I love to make collages and dress up photos for my blog and this site does what I need. Now if I could only find one of my creations to edit I would be very happy.

leovyt
10/1/18

IVE BEEN USING SMILEBOX FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL WITH ORGANIZING MY INVITATIONS BOTH HARD COPY AND DIGITAL.

donj97
9/29/18

When Smilebox works it is wonderful but mine has ceased to function. I cannot edit or share any of my creations. I have been exchanging emails with the support office for the last 4 or 5 weeks and they still cannot help me solve it. I would be delighted to be able to say it was wonderful but in my case...it is not.

ad120
9/26/18

love I can add music and it is interactive with photos. m great selection of artwork. I have been using this for over 10 years. I would like to see it os compatible.

bonnied87
9/25/18

Easy to use and good selection of cards. I wish you could delete one photo instead of all of them. .........

pellp
9/13/18

I agree with Sherri J in that I cannot start a Slideshow on my gf's computer and then not to be able to finish it when or amend it when I get home. Terrible. Also, there used to be a Full Screen icon on the bottom of the page when viewing a creation. This does not appear any more - why not? Now there is Smilebox's HUGE legend at the bottom of the screen which takes up about 1/4 of the screen. Additionally, their legend blocks out the comments which my gf painfully put together under each picture (which we took on recent safaris in Kenya & Tanzania. I have been a member of Smilebox since 2011but am seriously considering finding another provider. Lastly, they need to improve their Customer Service.

marac10
9/12/18

Their generosity in providing a FREE subscription to educators is beyond appreciated! I can easily share pics and memories with my students and their families. Every field trip or event is made extra special with professional looking, easy-to-create slideshows. And all my creations are saved in perpetuity. Great graphics and catchy music! Tech support is also WONDERFUL! Drop them a message and youʻll get a quick response! I LOVE SMILEBOX!!!

It sounds like the pixels don't support the size you are trying to view it in. Try shrinking the output and see if that helps. If all of your pictures are still blurry, make sure your software is up to date. Hope this helps and congrats on your wedding!

By Amy E.

On my smugmug site, aaronsbarefoorphotography.smugmug.com, they typically print within 2 business days and ship via the method you choose USP Priority UPS Ground 2-5 days, or UPS Next Day. Or 2nd Day Air Mahalo Aaron

By Aaron S.

NO charge for using the electronic cards designated as "FREE"

By MF M.

$49.95 Per Year :-)

By Popi D.

Hi Diane, bit late and see you have your answers above, but can only say this is a great resource if you wish to send family/friends updates on your activities etc. Well worth the value.... enjoy.

By Tom W.

Customer service is very good and very reliable. I had to put my account on hold at one point. They are always on top of things and there to help you immediately.

By Constance M.

For hard copy photo albums try one of the following: Picaboo; Shutterfly (used to be Kodal); Vista Print; MyPublisher; Snapfish; or Mixbook. SmileBox will let you create and print, but it will not be a bound book. However, if you just love the product you create, print to PDF and have Kinkos, Office Max, Staples or someplace similar create your book. Personally, I have used MyPublisher and Picaboo. They are great!

By Cheryl C.

You can post them right when you are done or wait until you want to send it at a different time. I sent out invites to a dog birthday party as well as sending after party smile box which everyone loved seeing.

By Diane D.

Not sure about that you would have to ask customer service.

By Popi D.

No, they don't have to have Smilebox installed on their computer to enjoy your wonderful Smilebox creation.

By Gloria M.
Questions? Get answers from the SmileBox staff and other customers.

SmileBox?