SimpleSwap

SimpleSwap has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SimpleSwap most frequently mention support team. SimpleSwap ranks 20th among Cryptocurrency sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 12 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.4%
How would you rate SimpleSwap?

“Very convenient and efficient”

Max R.
11/2/20

This is not the first time I have used SimpleSwap and I can say that I never worry about my funds. Everything goes quickly except for my last exchange. I immediately contacted support service and described my issue. David immediately answered me and helped me get the coins back. Thank you very much for your quick feedback and excellent service.

“Expensive fees”

Richard B.
2/17/21

I traded quite a few times there, before I found hotbit exchange. Their fees are at least 5 percents, even if they give you what they promised, in the beginning of the exchange, let alone that they may charge you much more, explaining it by "fluctuation of the market". To me it looks too much.

maxr124
November 2nd, 2020

Hi Max!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our team is always ready to help. See you soon on SimpleSwap!

billk455
December 2nd, 2020

There are several month i use the SimpleSwap to make exchanges. I can say that i like the provided service. They work pretty quickly, and if there are some technical problems or if i have some doubts about the platform functions - they answer in 5 min. Highly recommend!

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the review. Our support team is always ready to help. Hope to see you soon on SimpleSwap!

jimmyc227
August 24th, 2020

Well, what can I say about this service? I like its simple interface. The exchange is done quickly enough and the service fee is not very high. If you don't want to spend a lot of time trading on the stock exchange, I recommend using simple swap.

Hi,
Thank you very much. We appreciate your words!
We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap!

mt424
February 23rd, 2021

TLDR; SimpleSwap won't send your coins if exchange rates change unfavorably for them, and will hold onto your coins waiting for them to improve in their favor. Otherwise they hold them hostage unless you want to accept fewer coins. Customer service will make up lies as needed.

*I'm posting here because they actively advertise (spam) on this sub regularly, and people have a right to know how they operate.

I recently sent several thousand USD worth of coins to SimpleSwap. They received the coins very quickly, confirmed it, then it was stuck on "exchanging" for hours. 24 hours went by, and I reached out to customer service, who eventually responded to say that it was a "one time technical issue" and that the engineers were working on resolving it. By the second day, they reached back out to say that the problem really was that the exchange rates have changed, and so the transaction had been automatically suspended as a result to protect my funds. SimpleSwap said they'll only be willing to send me fewer coins but not the originally agreed amount.

I replied and said that the new rate only negatively affects them, not me, and that they should send the correct amount of coins as agreed. SimpleSwap then claimed that actually the problem is really that I chose "floating rate" instead of "fixed rate" (which is a lie, I always have chosen fixed rate). This is obviously incorrect as had I chosen floating rate, the transaction would have gone through automatically since it would have made them more money, which itself is the reason I never choose floating rate.

So basically, if rates change, SimpleSwap only send the coin if rates change in their favor, otherwise they won't send you the agreed amount. Here it is over two days later and SimpleSwap still has my coins, and are holding them hostage unless I want to accept fewer coins, and they're making up multiple lies to try and cover themselves.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your experience! As we can see, your swap was created at the floating rate, not fixed. You can verify it on the exchange page: if you create the swap at the floating rate - you will see "~" symbol on th exchange page. If the swap was created at the fixed rate - you can see "=" symbol and 20 minutes time window for the deposit.

Indeed, your swap was stuck due to the one-time technical issue. That's why we have offered you a refund or complete the swap at the current rate.

We understand your dissatisfaction in this situation and we will do our best to issue a full refund to your address as soon as only possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

lolaf23
January 28th, 2021

Nice service! The first time I used SimpleSwap and was very satisfied. My exchange took thirty minutes and I received coins at the best market rate. Deeply grateful, thanks!

williamg1179
November 4th, 2020

Thank you so much, guys! I tried this platform for the first time and i definetely liked it. So easy and useful. I guess i was a bit impatient to get the coins so guys from the technical team helped me a lot. I have got an answer IN ONE MINUTE! I will be back for sure. Thank you one more time.

Hi William,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to see you on our platform. And we promise to try our best and improve our service for you always could enjoy it.

firdavsiym
October 2nd, 2020

It was the first time I preferred to use this exchange and my exchange failed. I contacted the support and they returned to me in 5 minutes. They explained that my exchange failed because I didn't specify a memo. I agreed to complete the exchange and the coins appeared in my wallet in 20 minutes. No headaches. Highly recommend this service.

Hello Firdavsiy!

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate it. We are glad your issue was resolved immediately. Our support team do the best to satisfy our customers' needs and provide them qualitative service. We always happy to see you on SimpleSwap.

Best regards,
SimpleSwap Team

leonardor34
September 18th, 2020

Very satisfied with the service. The exchange was completed within an hour! Highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a convenient and fast exchanger.

Hi, Leonardo!

Thank you for your kind words! Our pleasure to be useful for you! Hope to see you often on our platform!

miaj66
September 9th, 2020

Ok, my exchanges went quickly. I also received some tokens as cashback. However I have no idea what to do with them as Simpleswap coin is not traded on their website.

Rebecca L. – SimpleSwap Rep

Hi! Thank you for your good review! You can sell SWAP tokens on the Forkdelta exchange: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x163c649ac276c5fdcc27db30a1c1f070cb731c04-ETH
Hope to see you again on SimpleSwap!

irinam44
November 21st, 2020

Made several exchanges and mechanically made an amount of mistake. I got in touch with support and helped solve the problem! Very satisfied, I didn't even expect such a service!
Very fast and high-quality instant transfer of dollars to bitcoin was made! I recommend this exchanger to everyone who works with cryptocurrencies.

Hi, Irina!

laxar
December 13th, 2020

I'm absolutely thrilled! The exchange was really very fast. First, I created several exchanges for small amounts to check the site, then I created a large exchange. And you know what? Everything was fine!
In our time, such a service is very rare.

Hi Laxa,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We highly appreciate it. See you soon on SimpleSwap!

vasilam2
December 10th, 2020

I accidentally thought that I created a swap for btc and Theta coins and contacted the support of simpleswap. I insisted on to return my BTC coins because it went 3 days as I hadn't received my REN coins. The support explained to me in details that the swap was created for btc and ren, at first I couldn't realize it. But checked by myself my ren wallet again and made sure that I provided the wrong exchange id and the hash to the support.
Great customer experience, they resolve the issues of their customers fastly and individually

Hi Vasila,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We highly appreciate feedback.
Feel free to contact our support for any questions arise!

cameronh432
February 23rd, 2021

That was my first time using this platform, I had many questions, but their support team helped me a lot. Thanks a lot for such a lovely support team. Gonna use it again.

kevinb1706
January 15th, 2021

I am very satisfied with using SimpleSwap. There was a problem with my transaction(forget enter destination tag). I thought that I lose my money, but thanks to the technical team I refunded my money within an hour. I am appreciate your service guys, and what are doing for clients. Thank you one more time.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your feedback! We always glad to help, please note that MEMO is highly mantadory while you send the deposit.
We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap!

yaje
January 9th, 2021

I accidentally sent my theta to another simpleswap address. Happily I contacted them and they returned me all my sent theta. It's fair and worth to use the service without any suspicions.

Hi Yaj,
Thank you for your review! Please be careful next time. Our support team is available 24/7 for any questions!

katem614
October 7th, 2020

Looked about 7 exchangers and decided to use this one
The transaction was done within 15 minutes
I am satisfied and will be back! I suggest everyone cooperate with this service! Always quickly and reliably

Hello Kate,

We highly appreciate your review.

Thank you for choosing us and your recommendation of our Service. We always try to provide a great experience to our customers.
We will be happy to see you again, certainly!

jasminw14
January 2nd, 2021

Decided to try a new platform. Satisfied with the variety of coins, so easy to use, so fast to swap! Gonna use it again!

Hi Jassy,
Thank you, we have 300+ coins available for swap. Hope to see you soon on SimpleSwap!

robertb3735
October 2nd, 2020

My exchange was completed within 15 minutes! Yesterday they had the best rate for XRP-THETA.
Will use this platform again!

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review! We do our best to make swaps as soon as possible! We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap!

dacoml
October 23rd, 2020

Hello everyone, my name is Dacom and I'm new to cryptocurrency.
I must admit that my first experiences in creating an exchange were not successful. I reached out to the support team to get help.
I want to tell you that they have a great video with detailed instructions on how to create an exchange. But, after this video, I still had questions, even if they were very stupid.
I am grateful to the SimpleSwap support team for patiently explaining each step to me, telling me what to do, and how to fill in each column.
After that, I successfully created my first exchange!
I was told how to check its status and how long it will take.
And you know what? The exchange took less time than I expected. Everything was fast and accurate.
Thanks to SimpleSwap, I feel that I can continue to create exchanges.
Thank you again for your help and patience!

Hi Dacom!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our support team always ready to answer any questions.

Hope to see you soon on SimpleSwap!

allane40
February 16th, 2021

I executed an exchange of Theta for TFuel (Exchange ID: d2B5FHFeMiv) on 12 Jan 2021. Loss 50,000 Tfuel because of a technical fault in SimpleSwap exchange system. Successfully transferred and deposited Theta token at 06:48am but SimpleSwap system only started the exchange process 74 mins later due to their software glitch; normally, it shouldn't take more than 10 mins although the entire exchange process may be much longer or hours later. As a result of a very sharp spike in TFuel price at 07:10am, I received 50,000 TFuels lesser than expected. Total time taken for this exchange was 108 mins counting from the time of Theta receipt at 06:48am.
SimpleSwap just returned 3050 TFuels (exchange fees) and said they are not liable for any technical faults caused by third parties and/or themselves per their service terms which I find it most unfair and felt been robbed.
As time is of the essence to determine the rate that one intend to exchange, how is it possible that SimpleSwap holds no responsiblility as to when they should start the exchange process; it might as well be many hous later since they are covered by their service terms.
So, be warned and duly informed about unfair trade practices when one chooses a crypto exchange company.
In a nutshell, the required exchange process to buy in the TFuel should have started the moment your system received the deposit of my Theta so as to secure the rate closest to the time of order although it is well understood that the entire may take hours.
(Below comments were inserted after viewing SimpleSwap's Response on au.trustpilot.com review)
Your system failure to detect the deposit and/or lock in the rate within 5-10 mins upon the receipt of my Theta deposit has left much to be desired. Had your system perform the checks on deposit and begin locking in the buy rate for TFuel timely, this rate would not have to be floated over 22 minutes and in this particular case, it actually took 74 minutes. I cannot imagine the rationale of exchanging cryptos on a floating rate that is allowed to float without time limit. Surely, like any other contracts, there should be a written or unwritten industry best practices on how long a floated rate should be reasonably allowed float, and hence, would determine and delineate the liability of each party. In my case, I have done my part by successfully sending you the specified Theta tokens for exchange, however, it is clear that the root cause of my loss was the failure of your system to detect my deposit and lock in the market rate within a reasonable period of time.
This episode is a lot more than mere inconvenience as I actually lost lots of TFuels.

Allan

Dear Allan,

We fully understand your frustration with this situation.

In most cases, the exchange process takes up to 60 minutes but as a result of a technical glitch of the THETA node, the total trade time took longer. This issue was detected and fixed in a short time. After that, your swap was completed at the best possible exchange rate for that moment.

Let us notice that a floating rate type has been chosen for your swap. This classic exchange type is influenced by changes in market conditions and rates of the assets involved. Thus, the final amount of this type of swap can be either more or less than the estimated amount shown when placing an order.

The truth is that TFuel is quite volatile and its rate is constantly changing. As you indicated in your review, the TFuel price spike occurred 22 minutes after your deposit was sent. Unfortunately, we could not say for sure that in the absence of delay on our part your exchange would have been completed before this point. As we said earlier, the exchange process can normally take more than 22 minutes.

We are sorry you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your swap. We have paid you a small compensation in the amount of the service fee taken for your exchange to apologize for the technical glitch that occurred. We will certainly take the incident into account and will do our best to prevent it in the future.

Once again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused! We highly appreciate your understanding in this situation and wish you all the best!

nojino
November 8th, 2020

I like the service and the team as well. But recently I've had an issue and it took more time to be resolved. Of course, there was my fault also. Finally, it's resolved and I recommend this service to other crypto holders.

Rebecca L. – SimpleSwap Rep

Hi Nojin! Thank you for sharing your experience! Our team always glad to help you as fast as we can. We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap!

richardb2668
February 17th, 2021

Hi, Donald! Unfortunately, we don't accept USA citizens or residents. You can check it by the following link: https://simpleswap.io/terms Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

By Rebecca L.,

I exchanged eos for beam several times using classic floating rate. Of course, I made an exchange when there was an opportunity to make a profit and Simple Swap always sent me the amount I expected (the fluctuations were no more than 1-2%)

By Jimmy C.

I am always looking for profitable exchange rates and one day I came across a simple swap.The exchange went smoothly, so I'm more likely to come back to use this service.

By Jimmy C.

It is 100% legit service. Once I forgot to input memo when sending eos but simpleswap service were able to send my money back

By Jimmy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SimpleSwap staff and other customers.

SimpleSwap is a user-friendly instant cryptocurrency exchange without sign-up and upper-limits. SimpleSwap offers exchanges of more than 300 cryptocurrencies and two exchange types: floating and fixed rate. You can always choose the most suitable option. Taking part in the SimpleSwap Loyalty Program you can receive a cashback for every exchange made on the service. Moreover, SimpleSwap offers its customers and partners an Affiliate Program with API, referral links, and widgets available. The support is working 24/7 and provides quick and professional help.
SimpleSwap has a Mobile App that is available for two platforms: iOS and Android.

Rebecca L.
Typically responds within 12 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SimpleSwap?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about SimpleSwap?