Simpleswap.io

Simpleswap.io has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Simpleswap.io ranks 36th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Simpleswap.io?

“Good”

Jimmy C.
8/24/20

Well, what can I say about this service? I like its simple interface. The exchange is done quickly enough and the service fee is not very high. If you don't want to spend a lot of time trading on the stock exchange, I recommend using simple swap.

jimmyc227
August 24th, 2020
Hi,
Thank you very much. We appreciate your words!
We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap!
firdavsiym
October 2nd, 2020
It was the first time I preferred to use this exchange and my exchange failed. I contacted the support and they returned to me in 5 minutes. They explained that my exchange failed because I didn't specify a memo. I agreed to complete the exchange and the coins appeared in my wallet in 20 minutes. No headaches. Highly recommend this service.
Hello Firdavsiy!

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate it. We are glad your issue was resolved immediately. Our support team do the best to satisfy our customers' needs and provide them qualitative service. We always happy to see you on SimpleSwap.

Best regards,
SimpleSwap Team
leonardor34
September 18th, 2020
Very satisfied with the service. The exchange was completed within an hour! Highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a convenient and fast exchanger.
Hi, Leonardo!

Thank you for your kind words! Our pleasure to be useful for you! Hope to see you often on our platform!
miaj66
September 9th, 2020
Ok, my exchanges went quickly. I also received some tokens as cashback. However I have no idea what to do with them as Simpleswap coin is not traded on their website.
Rebecca L. – Simpleswap.io Rep
Hi! Thank you for your good review! You can sell SWAP tokens on the Forkdelta exchange: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x163c649ac276c5fdcc27db30a1c1f070cb731c04-ETH
Hope to see you again on SimpleSwap!
katem614
October 7th, 2020
Looked about 7 exchangers and decided to use this one
The transaction was done within 15 minutes
I am satisfied and will be back! I suggest everyone cooperate with this service! Always quickly and reliably
Hello Kate,

We highly appreciate your review.

Thank you for choosing us and your recommendation of our Service. We always try to provide a great experience to our customers.
We will be happy to see you again, certainly!
robertb3735
October 2nd, 2020
My exchange was completed within 15 minutes! Yesterday they had the best rate for XRP-THETA.
Will use this platform again!
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review! We do our best to make swaps as soon as possible! We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap!
dacoml
October 23rd, 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Dacom and I'm new to cryptocurrency.
I must admit that my first experiences in creating an exchange were not successful. I reached out to the support team to get help.
I want to tell you that they have a great video with detailed instructions on how to create an exchange. But, after this video, I still had questions, even if they were very stupid.
I am grateful to the SimpleSwap support team for patiently explaining each step to me, telling me what to do, and how to fill in each column.
After that, I successfully created my first exchange!
I was told how to check its status and how long it will take.
And you know what? The exchange took less time than I expected. Everything was fast and accurate.
Thanks to SimpleSwap, I feel that I can continue to create exchanges.
Thank you again for your help and patience!
Hi Dacom!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our support team always ready to answer any questions.

Hope to see you soon on SimpleSwap!

I exchanged eos for beam several times using classic floating rate. Of course, I made an exchange when there was an opportunity to make a profit and Simple Swap always sent me the amount I expected (the fluctuations were no more than 1-2%)

By Jimmy C.

I am always looking for profitable exchange rates and one day I came across a simple swap.The exchange went smoothly, so I'm more likely to come back to use this service.

By Jimmy C.

It is 100% legit service. Once I forgot to input memo when sending eos but simpleswap service were able to send my money back

By Jimmy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Simpleswap.io staff and other customers.

SimpleSwap is a user-friendly instant cryptocurrency exchange without sign-up and upper-limits. SimpleSwap offers exchanges of more than 300 cryptocurrencies and two exchange types: floating and fixed rate. You can always choose the most suitable option. Taking part in the SimpleSwap Loyalty Program you can receive a cashback for every exchange made on the service. Moreover, SimpleSwap offers its customers and partners an Affiliate Program with API, referral links, and widgets available. The support is working 24/7 and provides quick and professional help.
SimpleSwap has a Mobile App that is available for two platforms: iOS and Android.

Rebecca L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simpleswap.io?

Have a question about Simpleswap.io?