SimpleSwap

SimpleSwap has a consumer rating of 4.22 stars from 78 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SimpleSwap most frequently mention support team. SimpleSwap ranks 28th among Cryptocurrency sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 75.3%
How would you rate SimpleSwap?

“The best Exchange”

Johnathan L.
8/30/21

I was surprised by how their team is working. I had an unsuccessful swap due to the market fluctuation. As anybody knows time is very important in trades. I contacted the support team and decided to complete via the new rate. During the 5 minutes, my swap was finished. Honesty, I loved this service, they help me earn money :)

“Scam alert!”

Bill S.
3/27/21

This is a scam! They get your first swap smoothly, then when you commit to other transactions they become shysters. Been waiting almost 8hours after my transaction cleared Coinbase and they're still saying it's "due to liquidity" or they're "asking their partners". Trying to get some dialogue from them and only get what looks like bot responses or broken English. Not sure how they're still in business. Still haven't received my crypto. Contacting SEC, FBI, and IG. Stay away from these crooks!

johnathanl43
August 30th, 2021

Hi Johnathan,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your 5 stars. We highly appreciate it. It is important for us to make satisfied our customers on using SimpleSwap. You can ask our support team for any questions 24/7.
See you soon again on SimpleSwap.

christophers1876
August 23rd, 2021

I attempted to exchange xdc for btc and followed the prompts and video from YouTube. It got stuck on step 3 but my xdc was sent to an address. I contacted support however it is a Saturday. It is going to be a long wait to hear back from them since I do not want to loose my investment. Not sure what happened or why it froze but the transaction went through from my wallet holding xdc. I pray its not gone. Please advise!

Hi Christopher,

Could you please contact our support team support@simpleswap.io? So we will be able to look into your issue.
Thank you in advance!

bills1478
March 27th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Stay away from this scam site

Dear Bill,
We are deeply sorry that you have encountered this issue.
Unfortunately, your swap has been stuck at the payout stage. But please don't worry, your funds are safe and the exchange process has already been completed.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused!

michaell3866
September 13th, 2021

Accidentally, I didn't notice that a memo was required to send to simple swap. Happily, their support resolved my issue quickly and sent me Dai tokens on time. Great job!

keitht248
April 25th, 2021

Like Bill S from 3/27/21 I had exact same thing happen. First transaction went smooth and quick on 3/23/21, now second on 4/11 they start their crap. Take your coins then nothing! When you email about transaction, they ask for pictures, then videos, then transaction picture, then transaction hash text, then exchange ID, then moree and more BS. I too had to contact, Coinbase, Youtube, local police and now FBI cyber crimes department. Stay away from these scammers!

Tip for consumers:
Don't use these scammers.

Hi Keith,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
Could you please provide us with the ticket number, so we can look into your issue deeply?

jacekm10
October 2nd, 2021

Online support is very good. Person on the help desk reply messages very fast and with a good manner.

First two, three transactions with simple swap were fast. Fourth transaction of swapping LINK to XTZ is still in progress after over 20 hours.
"Simple Swap" support can't provide time line of when XTZ going to be send to the customer. After conversation with Simple Swap support conclusion is:
- Simple swap does not have influence on when exchange will send coins. Currently waiting time is over 20 hours and still pending.
- Simple swap not inform clients about potential issues or delays related to coin swap
- Simple swap provide information that exchange stuck at payout stage, wallet maintenance and the issue is not with simple swap but with exchange - what is very unprofessional.

--------
After approximately 40 hours transaction was completed. Strong point is defienitly support, replied instantly. Weak. Points is defienitly waiting time.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for sharing your experience!
Once again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, your swap has been stuck on the payout stage due to unexpected XTZ maintenance on our liquidity partner side.
We fully understand your dissatisfaction and do our best to push through your swap as soon as possible.
We will notify you immediately as we get any updates, thank you for your understanding!
UPDATE: Your transaction was completed successfully! Once again we apologize for the inconvenience, will do our best to improve our service!

bobr722
August 19th, 2021

I have already used this exchange 5-6 times and today I ran into an issue here. My request was processed by the support team and the problem was resolved within about 2 hours. I used to wait a few days for a refund with other exchange platforms. Therefore, for me it is a super fast and high-quality service. I recommend

Hi Bob,
We are grateful to you that this is not the first time you use our service.
We are happy that we were able to solve your issue and are always ready to help you.
Our support team is available at any time and is always ready to answer any of your questions.
We will be glad to see you again on SimpleSwap.

trevorb138
April 19th, 2021

A week ago I twice swapped ADA for THETA on SimpleSwap. All went well, took less than 20 minutes. I attempted a third swap four days ago and SimpleSwap has taken my coins and will not return them. Based on a few internet reviews, SimpleSwap uses the same language with everyone they steal from: "technical issue", "stuck on our liquidity providers' side", "we need more time to proceed this exchange", etc. Meanwhile they typically reply to further inquiries with robotic scripted answers such as "We will be back with update within X hours", "Thank you for understanding", "Your question will be forwarded to the management department for further clarification", etc. I really wanted to trust them and give them ample time to right the ship. However, after four days of inept replies, it is crystal clear that they had no intention of dong so. Say away from SimpleSwap if you value your assets.

Hi Trevor,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience and would like to make sure that we always do our best to resolve any issue as fast as we can.
Some cases might take a bit longer due to the issues on our liquidity partner side, but it will be resolved for sure.

mohammedc33
March 31st, 2021

Simpleswap scammed me. I sent Bitcoin to exchange for another coin and they kept my Bitcoin for no reason except that they are looking into it: whatever that means. Its been over 2 weeks now. I have seen other reviews on trust pilit and reddit threads mentioning similar scams by simpleswap. The majority of reviews are fake. Be careful people and deal with a reputable exchange. UPDATE 5/4/21 now they have replied with lies. They are a none KYC exchange and I sent them everything and the kitchen sink and they never replied back but they reply back here with lies. These people need to go to jail. Absolute criminals.

Hello Mohammed,
Thank you for your feedback.
Your exchange was made through our partner.
The partner has an automated risk prevention system implemented through which each transaction passes. If a transaction is marked suspicious by this system, the exchange is delayed and the customer in question is then asked to pass KYС. According to European AML directives, KYC regulations and platform requirements, we asked you to provide us with a scan of your ID document valid in your country and additional information of funds origin. Transactions are evaluated on a variety of factors such as a deposit wallet and the address of receipt, amount, time and frequency of circulation. Unfortunately, your funds were reported as involved in illegal activities.
We can find more info about KYC procedure on our service: https://simpleswap.io/blog/the-kyc-procedure-on-simpleswap
We have already received the required information from you and sent it to our security department. We will defenitely inform you as soon as we receive any update from them.
Hope for your understanding and patience.

faridm11
July 7th, 2021

For those who understand how everything is tripled, everything seems simple and correct. I'm really surprised how many bad reviews people give to great services simply because they don't understand the situation
I use this service all the time - most often everything goes well, but there are rate jumps, there is network overloading that can cause delays
These guys always helped me and explained the situation, even gave advice not related to their service for which many thanks to all of them

Hi Farid!

Thank you for your positive review. We always do our best for the customers. We are always ready to help you with any issue. Feel free to contact us for any doubt.

jacobw327
August 31st, 2021
Verified purchase

I was transferring BNB from my wallet and swapping it for LTC. When the transaction was completed my BNB was gone but the LTC had not arrived in my wallet. I had a brief electrical outage which may have caused this. I contacted Simple Swap and David did an excellent job of finding the problem and gave me two options 1) return the coins to me or complete the original transaction and I chose the latter. It took a couple hours but David kept me Informed and my LTC ended in my wallet. Thank you David very much.

Hi Jacob,

We are grateful for your feedback.
We are happy that our support team was able to solve your issue. Also, thank you for your appreciation of David's work.
You can ask our support team for any questions 24/7.

liov
August 28th, 2021

My first exchange on simpleswap was few days ago and it was one of the easiest and fastest exchanges i ever made.
Also i can emphasize that fee to buy btc by card is awesome. I checked another services and choose ss.
So love u guys <3

Hi Lio,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you did not have any issues using our service.

jacobw319
August 12th, 2021

I'm very satisfied with this service, it's basically a quick and easy exchange with over 200 coins and one of the cheapest fees and friendly support team.

Hi Jacob!

Thank you for sharing your experience with other customers. We are glad you have enjoyed our service.
Feel free to contact us for any issue.

barryn66
May 25th, 2021

My first transaction went smoothly. Then I had one where the tokens never arrived. Refunded. Foolishly, I tried again. I had a success and then a failure. Had to go through 20 emails and eventually a video capture of my screen. Again, got a refund. Their email says "Unfortunately, there was a one-time technical issue with Helium." Not true. At that point, it happened twice. I asked if there was something I might do differently. Got the answer below:

We just get a response from the technical department. Our system could not correctly determine the deposit, this could be due to the following reasons:

- the exchange could have been created not for a unique amount;
- your coins came with a delay.

To avoid such situations, we recommend that you create an exchange for a unique amount, such as 123.4758 and send exactly this amount. Also, send coins immediately after creating an exchange, without delays.

In the end, I got my token back twice. Am now on email #4 with regard to getting tokens back on fail #3. If it is a scam, I'm not sure how the scam works. Perhaps they wait for people to give up. Seems more like gross incompetence to me.

Hi Barry!

Thank you for sharing your experience, we will definitely investigate this issue more deeply.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

stevel1722
August 17th, 2021

As a casual user, I had a bit of hiccup today with a transaction which failed. I sent a message and got reply instantly, with reasons explained (minimum from exchange partners not met) and refund was swift. I increased the amount and the transaction went through as expected. Very pleased with the experience. The service proves itself best when problems as such arise. Highly recommend it!

Products used:
swap

Hi Steve!
First of all thank you for your positive feedback.
We always try to fix any issue as soon as possible. So it's important to know your experience on our platform was good. Our support team is ready to answer your any question. Feel free to contact us any time.

hamab
June 20th, 2021

I use them quite often. Most of the swaps are executed in 15-20 minutes, of course, sometimes I had to wait for 1.5-2 hours to receive my crypto, but never were issues that I didn't get my coins. They're a trusted team! If you have issues with them, their support team will help you to understand what is the issue, don't hurry to show them as scammers.

Hi Hama,
Thank you for sharing your experience! We highly appreciate your words. See you soon on SimpleSwap!

shawnk241
September 24th, 2021

Every time I use simplewap.io the experience is good, usually transactions are finished in a couple minutes and if an error occurs, someone will be there straight away to assist you. My favorite way to swap crypto!

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you have only a positive experience after using our service, and we are always glad to see you again on SimpleSwap.

jimmyj177
October 11th, 2021

I recently had 22,000 USD hacked from my SimpleSwap crypto account and SimpleSwap gave me zero help not care! Their site was hacked yet they offered no help. In fact they were rude and pointed blame. Took them 10 days to reply! I used all the security protocols they advised so how was I to blame? I lost everything yet they turned a blind eye. It could have been them who stole my money, until i meet a specialist from Tracrefund that i mailed [skiz@ tracrefund. Com] and he helped me reimburse my money, he specializes in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

Hi Jimmy,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!

rudolphb34
August 30th, 2021

I've been using this platform for a few months, once I accidentally forgot to indicate the tag for my deposit, and thought my money got lost, however, I've decided to contact their support team to clarify if it can be fixed somehow. Luckily, the issue was resolved within few hours, such a relief. Thanks for helping me.

Hi Rudolph,

Thank you for your feedback!
You can ask our support team for any questions 24/7. We are glad that you have only a positive experience after using our service, and we are always glad to see you again on SimpleSwap.

mt424
February 23rd, 2021

TLDR; SimpleSwap won't send your coins if exchange rates change unfavorably for them, and will hold onto your coins waiting for them to improve in their favor. Otherwise they hold them hostage unless you want to accept fewer coins. Customer service will make up lies as needed.

*I'm posting here because they actively advertise (spam) on this sub regularly, and people have a right to know how they operate.

I recently sent several thousand USD worth of coins to SimpleSwap. They received the coins very quickly, confirmed it, then it was stuck on "exchanging" for hours. 24 hours went by, and I reached out to customer service, who eventually responded to say that it was a "one time technical issue" and that the engineers were working on resolving it. By the second day, they reached back out to say that the problem really was that the exchange rates have changed, and so the transaction had been automatically suspended as a result to protect my funds. SimpleSwap said they'll only be willing to send me fewer coins but not the originally agreed amount.

I replied and said that the new rate only negatively affects them, not me, and that they should send the correct amount of coins as agreed. SimpleSwap then claimed that actually the problem is really that I chose "floating rate" instead of "fixed rate" (which is a lie, I always have chosen fixed rate). This is obviously incorrect as had I chosen floating rate, the transaction would have gone through automatically since it would have made them more money, which itself is the reason I never choose floating rate.

So basically, if rates change, SimpleSwap only send the coin if rates change in their favor, otherwise they won't send you the agreed amount. Here it is over two days later and SimpleSwap still has my coins, and are holding them hostage unless I want to accept fewer coins, and they're making up multiple lies to try and cover themselves.

Stay away

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your experience! As we can see, your swap was created at the floating rate, not fixed. You can verify it on the exchange page: if you create the swap at the floating rate - you will see "~" symbol on th exchange page. If the swap was created at the fixed rate - you can see "=" symbol and 20 minutes time window for the deposit.

Indeed, your swap was stuck due to the one-time technical issue. That's why we have offered you a refund or complete the swap at the current rate.

We understand your dissatisfaction in this situation and we will do our best to issue a full refund to your address as soon as only possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

katem614
September 19th, 2021

I have been using SS for almost 1 year now. I can say it's a reliable, privacy-respecting service with always helpful support people! Offers many exchange pairs with competitive prices. And their wallet is also good btw, ​worth to try

johne1659
August 26th, 2021

Just as the name suggests. Straight forward swaps with a good selection of asset combinations. And on the times I`ve messed something up, the support team has always been fast, pleasant, and resolved every issue.
Hard to believe such a smooth service has the quality support team to go along with it. Well done.

Hello, John!
Thank you for your 5stars. We highly appreciate it. Our main goal is to keep our customers satisfied. Feel free to contact us with any questions at any time.
See you soon on SimpleSwap!

maryp2021
September 28th, 2021

One of the best platforms to exchange the crypto. Never had any problem. Always fast and with a good rate. Highly recommend!

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your feedback!
We are glad that you did not have any issues using our service.

jamesm4758
May 1st, 2021

Refuse to compete my swap after receiving my funds Even with the tx hash, wallet addresses, etc they refuse to return the funds or complete it or even look for it on their system.

Dear James,

Thank you for letting us know about this situation!

Could you please provide your ticket number so that we can look into your issue in more detail? You can provide it as an update to this review. Thank you!

joela172
March 25th, 2021

Your company couldn't handle the volume from the Theta pump and didn't honor the original terms of my swap. It took two days to process my transaction and I lost 35% of my money due to your negligence. "David" was rude and unhelpful, I will not be returning and advise everyone to say away.

Dear customer,
Your review is very concerning to us!
Could you please provide your ticket number or any details of your order so that we can look into your issue? Otherwise, you can contact our support team (support@simpleswap.io).
We are sure that there is a misunderstanding between us. Please let us know about your issue so that we can explain the situation or try to fix it. Thank you!

It is 100% legit service. Once I forgot to input memo when sending eos but simpleswap service were able to send my money back

By Jimmy C.

Hi, Donald! Unfortunately, we don't accept USA citizens or residents. You can check it by the following link: https://simpleswap.io/terms Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

By Rebecca L.,

I exchanged eos for beam several times using classic floating rate. Of course, I made an exchange when there was an opportunity to make a profit and Simple Swap always sent me the amount I expected (the fluctuations were no more than 1-2%)

By Jimmy C.

I am always looking for profitable exchange rates and one day I came across a simple swap.The exchange went smoothly, so I'm more likely to come back to use this service.

By Jimmy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SimpleSwap staff and other customers.

SimpleSwap is a user-friendly instant cryptocurrency exchange without sign-up and upper-limits. SimpleSwap offers exchanges of more than 300 cryptocurrencies and two exchange types: floating and fixed rate. You can always choose the most suitable option. Taking part in the SimpleSwap Loyalty Program you can receive a cashback for every exchange made on the service. Moreover, SimpleSwap offers its customers and partners an Affiliate Program with API, referral links, and widgets available. The support is working 24/7 and provides quick and professional help.
SimpleSwap has a Mobile App that is available for two platforms: iOS and Android.

Rebecca L.
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SimpleSwap?

Have a question about SimpleSwap?