CoinPal EU

CoinPal EU has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CoinPal EU ranks 159th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate CoinPal EU?

“Great Exchange Service”

Brian D.
11/11/20

I did a Bitcoin to Paypal Exchange on the site, all went flawless and got my pp value nearly instantly, big thanks to this Service! :)

“coinpal.eu SCAM”

Houston M.
12/24/18

This is a scam, they got me for about $780 last night via bitcoin address 12awVrBX3J95qXjDKC7btodpL27mxgg2fF

briand994
November 11th, 2020

laviniaa3
January 17th, 2021

Received instant fresh cash on my other paypal account great site to cash out BTC. Thank you!

oliviab222
January 12th, 2021

I changed my bitcoins with this CoinPal service and it works perfectly! I highly recommend them! Thank you

aidanm59
January 14th, 2021

Glad to see coinpal is still up and running. Got the money back as quickly as usual to my paypal account.

adamh565
January 14th, 2021

Prompt communication, valued bitcoin exchange service, i can only speak for Coinpal.eu. Thank you!

houstonm14
December 24th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the CoinPal EU staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CoinPal EU?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about CoinPal EU?