Review of OkayGoods

Tel: +001(209)753-4925
service4@okaygoods.com

justinz16
2/25/19

Very bad experience and still waiting my refund! I purchased their product and they told me that the item is not available. They should do the refund within 24 hours. I contacted them through out 3 days and they always saying they will do the refund later for any stupid excuse. Which I still never ever get my refund! They are bad and they have multiple different websites which they operate with the same people. Now the new ones called mmoko and thesafesafe.com, be aware of these scam websites.

tamt37
1/14/19

This is my third items gone/removed from the game due to detected as DUPE or obtained illegally items.

The items purchased from them isn't instantaneously removed, It takes 1 or 2 months after purchased and suddenly gone due to slow detecting progress.
i cant claim and get refund because it told me that the order has been completed more than 1 months ago.

i think i lost more than $50 in total from buying items from this website and there is nothing i can do.

owenw31
8/17/18

They tried to make me wait till I gave up then asked me for my runescape password to give me my purchased coins therefore trying to have my account to, I didn't risk it they are now ignoring my emails or claiming they gave me money through this Clara wong account I'll be ensuring to get a refund nobody use these scum

karenb686
8/11/18

Sorry I was referring to Okaygold and not okaygoods. Very honest site. Safe to purchase from. Buy with confidence. Have been buying for over 6 months now. In game delivery. Supports NCSoft.

mickeyg11
1/10/18

These 5 star reviews are all typed with the same messy structure and littered with awkward commas. It's obvious someone from okaygoods is making fake accounts and leaving these reviews.

This company is a scam. I spent $50 for an ingame item and after the transaction went through, I was sent an email requesting more personal information from me. I was told that they needed a picture of either my driver's license, passport, or SSN in order to get the item I had already paid for. So of course I opened up a paypal dispute, and the person at okaygoods responded with hostility and antagonized me via email with several messages. DO NOT do business with this sketchy operation. I did some browsing around, and MmoGah is a much better option if you're looking to buy ingame stuff. Seriously, avoid these sketchy frauds at okaygoods.

aydenw9
12/10/17

yes it is ,always buy MU legend Zen from them .Even sometime a little long ,but always get what i bought,thats enough

geoyh
11/10/17

I purchased 50M Madden Mobile Coins,Fast delivery .5stars,i got them on a friend's instagram,i will recommend them to my another friends

febres
8/14/17

seemed i made a wrong feedback on rsmalls.com ,but they are same company ,i love them.The best fifa coins seller.

candyc37
8/12/17

i love their service ,i am from their sub-site www.rsmalls.com ,later i play madden,so i come to their main site okaygoods.com

declans6
4/8/17

I purchased 9000k worth of NBA coins 4 days ago and I haven't received a refund that I asked for a day ago be careful about what you're buying

cameronr19
2/12/17

$#*! everyone one of you saying this site is a scam, I've sold over 550 million madden mobile coins using my link, they have paid out every single time and they are legit, they don't steal credit card or they don't fraud don't believe these reviews trying to take down a perfectly functional Chinese operation

jasons245
1/10/17

They stole my money. What else is there to say. I paid them $48 dollars to get 100,000,000 + energy credits and they took my money and wanted me to go to a third party website to give them my driver's license. Then they would not meet up with me to give me the ec and they would not give me my money back. I had to go through paypal to get them to open up an investigation. I have also placed a call to the SEC.

johns1582
1/2/17

Beware of scam. Its been about a month and have not received the game currency I purchased. Terrible Inconsistent service, and they lack decent English speakers.

davidd293
12/20/16

i paid for astral diamonds they never deliverd them and refused to refund my money they straight robbed me

jackb207
11/5/16

Recently I paid for two accounts from OKAYGOODS.COM in the game RuneScape old school that were advertised with a delivery of account information within 20 minutes. Following the site's directions after payment I contacted customer service to verify payment and get my accounts. This is where they get you. They started by saying the accounts were not theirs and that I had to wait on the user that owned the accounts to get online was told it would be minutes or hours until this happened. 14 hours passed with no correspondence and when I contacted customer service again they were very passive in saying things like "soon" and dancing around answering any real questions with responses taking anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes. After it became evident they were planning on keeping my money and me giving up at getting it back, I decided to mention the BBB. As soon as the BBB was mentioned the refund was issued within 30 seconds. Moral of the story, $#*! THESE GUYS!

Tip for consumers: Bunch of dirty thieves.

jg90
10/9/16

payment and then never received. Had to dispute through paypal for refund. They are fraud merchants and scammers. Do not use.

philm50
9/28/16

Advertising items they don't have in stock.
They will give a refund but then your money is tied to PayPal.
Really bad customer care and service. They're full of liars and ignorant staff.

dafa1
9/1/16

I purchased an account which had an estimated 72 hours delivery after not receiving it after two days i talked to them and just asked for my money back they refused to give it back and stalled. This really is a fraudulent website.

kyoukos
8/14/16

I bought a product that promised to be digitally delivered to my email in thirty minutes. It has been TWO WEEKS and I have not received my product. The customer service live chat is utter trash! The person on the other side would tell me to wait and never respond anymore. No joke I FELL ASLEEP waiting for her to respond and when I woke up she still hasn't! It's a joke, and a bad one at that! It's a freaking insult! Stay away from this piece of $#*! website. Stay farrrr away.

jimmye20
7/25/16

If you were taken by okaygoods.com, rsmalls.com or any of these fake sites, PayPal has admitted to fraud!

ff14goldmall.com
blog.randyrun.de

Visit

jimmye19
7/12/16

danger, they are using a backdoor Trojan, took over $500 in three days, and PayPal backed all three disputed...in OKGoodFavor's Same account since 2011, PayPals gotta be in on it.

OkGoods writes their own reviews and in broken English and monitor this site ALL THE TIME

leew60
5/17/16

Why do they advertise something and say that don't have it and after a week they still don't have it, These guys are the worst hope nobody uses them, I learned the hard way, hope they refund my card

dane213
5/14/16

So I bought items for neverwinter xb1 seemed like a good deal was told 2 days cause they are the middle man I have yet to receive anything from them and their customer service is terrible buyer beware would use other sites instead

shanes44
5/9/16

Scammed me 10m goodfight..went through them for a year now

michaelf145
3/8/16

This is my second review on my same purchase. I made a purchaselection for xbox neverwinter gold. Before I paid I spoke to there live chat team.

One word to sum it up: TERRIBLE

I got told my delivery would take 20-30 mins. 1 hour passed and no AD. Got in contact with live chat again,got told there supplier was farming. Could not give me a straight answer to any of my questions. So I left it there and hoped it would be delivered the next morning... I woke and still no delivery.

I then got informed by live chat team that they had no stock of AD gold and I will have to wait... No info on how long it will take at all, so after many more short useless reply I asked for a refund. Got told there manager only has access to the account as he only knows the password

So I kicked off a fuss and made my point saying if you have no stock why offer the AD... etc etc..

Then all of a sudden I got a reply saying I was issued a refund which I was.

PLEASE AVOID THIS SELLER ESPECIALLY FOR XBOX THEY ARE AWFUL. CHINESE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK LITTLE ENGLISH. THEY MAKE EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE EXPECTING TO WAIT DAYS WHEN I PAID A GOOD AMOUNT FOR MY CURRENCY.

Use Safewow or Neverwinter store if you want to purchase AD

No if you paid with PayPal submit the claim for it's scammer. If not then you probably lose the money already. My experience is they will always try to find a stupid excuse for not doing the return for you.

By Justin Z.

Hey if you can, please do so they are scammer who cares about them...

By Justin Z.

ITEMS NEVER ARRIVE

YES THEY DON'T DELIVER

THEY DON'T. THEY SCAM

By Jack B.

Questions? Get answers from the OkayGoods staff and other customers.

OkayGoods?