Review of Thsale

San Francisco, CA 94132, US
service@thsale.com

alanm96
3/4/16

Stay clear of this site. Their bot farmers always get caught. When gold gets removed 6k gold close their chat everytime they see your name and stop replying to emails. They will actively avoid you rather than refund the gold of money. Buy here at extreme risk!!

markh127
10/15/14

I asked on live chat if stock was in, they said yes. I purchased 30k gold.

12 hours later they're saying out of stock...

You 10-15 10:00:04
"HUGE STOCK" on every single server, and you told me in chat yesterday it was in stock.
Susan 10-15 10:00:21
It was maintained yesterday, so the farmers working for the gold stock cannot work yesterday
Susan 10-15 10:00:43
That's why we need more time to deal with so many orders
You 10-15 10:00:52
I understand this
You 10-15 10:00:57
but you say you have huge stock
You 10-15 10:01:04
are you lying to people?
Susan 10-15 10:01:13
Susan 10-15 10:01:28
The orders are too many
You 10-15 10:01:34
I don't agree
Susan 10-15 10:01:42
So we just ran out of them
Susan 10-15 10:01:53
You 10-15 10:01:55
Every single server on your website says HUGE STOCK. This is not accurate
You 10-15 10:01:58
I don't understand
You 10-15 10:02:04
How long will I have to wait?
Susan 10-15 10:03:03
Sorry for the inconvenience we caused, I have just updated your order to our priority list.
You 10-15 10:03:28
That's nice. How long do I need to wait?
Susan 10-15 10:04:23
about several hours

So yeah.

blueberryy
1/29/13

Very good responsive chat, told me everything i needed to know and gold delivery was instant.

mattg3
4/30/10

10 days to deliver 5k gold? Come on...

marioc
4/29/10

i used them a few months back when i played age of conan, i ordered 250g and it was sent to me the very next day with xtra because they were late with it. I wish i would have gone here instead of power-level.net for wow. I recomend this site to every one.

charlief
4/13/10

I visited this site, i bought 6k gold took 2 days to arrive pretty bad considering i asked the live chat and they said there was gold in stock, also i checked out the power leveling for 1-80 15-16 days LOL you could do it yourself it tht time i got to 80 in 11 days playing time thts about 3 weeks work for me and believe me the achievment of lvlin all tht way is much better + you learn all your spells, what they do and talents as you lvl so yeh either buy like 10 lvls at a time or do it yourself ;)

alexw3
4/2/10

I've used this site 4 times, I never had a problem with them, I buy my gold, They contact me in game 15-min 2 hrs, The longest i waited was about 1 day to fill a 20 k order, I contacted there chat on the site and they got me the gold right then, They cost more than other bogus sites, But had I gone to them rather than "save" 30 bucks Id have my gold by now, Im sticking to these guys, You get what you pay, Or sometimes like with power-level.net you pay your money and get nothing at all. Hope this was helpful, And always research before you buy

Questions? Get answers from the Thsale staff and other customers.

Thsale?