Review of Simons

QUÉBEC, QC G1R 3V9, Canada
Tel: 1-877-666-1840

palkyip
4/16/18

I recently purchased a hot-water bottle at a local pharmacy for full price but after about 2 months, it leaked and broke. So I found one at Simons online and to my surprise, it was of better quality and it came with its cover. I received it by mail and was so happy, I purchased a second one. Loved it and extremely happy with it. I always thought it was an expensive store to shop at but went to the Square One location also and was pleasantly surprised to get some nice deals. Bought some accessories and they were of better quality than Claire's and cheaper too. So, totally worth shopping here.

amirh28
10/15/16

I did bring my mum for shopping which she can't speak English, she wanted to try some clothes but the sales person asked me please go out of the changing area, I felt very bad, she said it's the company policy that MEN are not allowed here!!!
So becouse of their policy I told the lady I won't let my mum or my wife buy anything from your store and this was the last time I walked in the Simons, it looks like they think it's a Muslim country!!!!

christined46
3/10/16

Customer service is lacking in my opinion. I worked in a simons store for a while and I found that many of the employees ignored the customers and didn't provide much assistance. The products in the store are a good quality and provides customers a varied price range from $20 dresses to dresses over $1000. The store is HUGE! And might be a little confusing to first time shoppers. They have a great return policy as well and the site is super simple to figure out. A problem I had was some of the employees would talk in their language (not english) and have their own conversations with other employees in front of the customers! I have nothing against them but to me it was rude and unprofessional.

mb113
9/8/15

If you want an enjoyable, reliable and affordable online shopping experience, visit simons.ca! You won't be disappointed. It's super fast, convenient, reliable, and they'll give you your money back, no questions asked, if you are unhappy with your purchase (sizing, colour, whatever the reason...) I GIVE IT FIVE STARS!

Questions? Get answers from the Simons staff and other customers.

Simons?