Review of Shu Uemura USA

Lemoyne, Pennsylvania 17043, Japan
Tel: 1-888-748-5678

daylew
3/14/19

DO NOT order from Shu Uemura. Even after following their return policy, they have stolen $160.00 from me by nor refunding me.Their customer service is terrible; spoke with Karen, then Joni who are totally rude and ineffective. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

judyf33
10/20/17

Received private sales offering from Shuuemura-usa for 20% off. Wouldn't work. Commerce gave me another code for 20% off. Didn't work. Promo said the discount was "sitewide." Ecommerce after many different stories finally said it only applied to beauty products -- which meant it was not sitewide. They, after many calls, came up with the story that hair products was a different site. However, if you go to shuuemura-usa, you can then click on hair products. False advertising and extremely poor customer service. Not ordering from them.

erins32
8/13/15

Fast delivery, good quality, best price but customer support is not so good

joeyt8
3/6/15

I bought a couple things two weeks ago from shu uemura and still have not received it, not even a status update. I contacted customer service and have not heard back from them. I'll give them another week before I dispute my credit card. Buyer beware.

evanl19
10/29/14

I am not satisfied, what a terrible service they are providing! I placed a cosmetic product order before 2 weeks but didn't receive any mail yet. When I tried to call their customer service it says the service is not available!

ront15
10/29/14

Wife ordered products, one item price was reduced by over $20 shortly after she ordered it. on the day product arrived have sent many emails requesting a refund for the price difference but NO REPLY. Phone either busy or recording that they are closed. Beware !

jamesm199
10/11/14

I have used the Shu Uemura USA for the purpose of getting new cosmetic products. And really I used this service for the first time, and I have got the best products. And also I am very impressed. I was actually thrilled to try this item for consumption, as I've interpret a quantity of good reviews on it. But it actually work on me with high-quality result.

brianl43
8/19/14

I am excited to say that I have followed and have done research on this product and all of Shu Uemura products. I am very impressed. I was really excited to try this product, as I've read some good reviews on it. But it really work on me with good result.

mirabelles
7/24/14

great brushes for a not so expensive prices

nancys
11/8/09

great brushes for a not so expensive prices. I think you get what you pay for when it comes to brushes. Highly recommend this company.

hopem
9/28/09

Buying brushes at macys/nordstroms is always overpriced for what you actually get. If you have never tried mink brushes or some of the more exotic brushes, give them a try as you have been missing out. This site offers some of the best deals around and the selection is great.

tn1
1,553 helpful votes
7/26/09

I use Shu Uemura depsea products (which are lightweight and excellent) from time to time and have purchased them from shuuemura-usa.com. The products are really affordable; there were no issues with ordering and shipping. When my things came, they were always nicely packaged in cute containers that I could reuse for gifts to friends.

tammyh
7/14/08

New brightening cleansing oil being sold in the US finally! - I'm really excited that they've brought the brightening cleansing oil to the US. I was in Asia in January and it had just been launched there. I held off getting it, because I figured it would be too heavy and annoying to bring back home, but I've been regretting that decision recently since summer is now underway and my skin is getting freckled.

I'm actually pretty (pleasantly) surprised that they are selling it here, as brightening/whitening skin regimens have never been particularly popular in the US and I've always had to go to Asia to get those products. Hopefully Shu Uemura will bring over the rest of the line (moisturizer, toner, essence)!

annal
11/25/07

Makeup Brushes To Die For - I have been a loyal follower of Shu Uemura's handmade makeup brushes for over 10 years. Bristles are offered in many different animal or synthetic hairs including pony, mink, badger, goat, etc. No other makeup company offers as many brush types as Shu.

Whether you are just starting your collection or adding to one, I recommend trying Shu uemura make up brushes!

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Shu Uemura USA staff and other customers.

Shu Uemura USA?