Review of Loreal

brian@lorealparisusa.com
2017 Customer choice award

clarar37
9/10/18

I love this brand has never failed on me for drugstore makeup. The infallible matte and glow makeup is lovely and the new full coverage foundation i would say is more better than nyx

kathyg212
9/10/18

It has some really nice make up for everyone it has fragrance skin products makeup it has been around a long time the makeup is really good

alicew129
9/5/18

Good quality, especially like eyeshadows and creams. I'd like to add that prices are quite affordable. Thanks a lot!

paulinap11
8/28/18

From hair care to makeup their products are amazing. The price is perfect for their products. I definately cant complain.

felicitat
8/14/18

Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! I love your excellence cream hair color. I will continue buying and collecting stuff from this store. It works well with my skin.

michellw1
8/14/18

I hated it's price in starting. As i got married my wife started using.This is the best item for our face, my wife use a lot. :))

angiez10
8/12/18

Your shampoo and conditioners make my hair really dry and not completely washed. What I like are your hair colors. I've used some of your makeup I like some of them. Only thing I haven't try are your skin products.

kimt198
8/10/18

I am a middle aged woman and am finding it harder and harder to find products that suit my needs, but Loreal does not disappoint!There age perfect line hits the spot!L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm is low priced yet works just as well as other higher end creams. If you are looking to look younger and are on a budget look no more they have everything you'll need to keep your skin looking young and you feeling wonderful!

samr199
8/7/18

Has amazing mascaras eyeshadow and lipsticks that are very affordable. I've been using Loreal for years now and I will continue to use it.

jasminet41
8/2/18

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use.My hair was thin, lifeless and falling out to the point where I was going to buy a wig, then I found Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo.

heatherl174
7/30/18

Love their hair color. I've used only red hair dye, worked excellent. Don't think I've tried their makeup products, but seen they have a nice selection.

karrons1
7/27/18

The whole experience of working with this organization is small, but all that they offered me personally very good quality. Satisfied with working with them

sitarab
3/6/18

I tried all of the face clay masks from LOreal - the red, the black and the green one. I wasn't very thrilled at the beginning but later I realized that every morning starts from a 5-minute mask and my skin totally loves it. Of course, I'm doing breaks and refrain from using the same mask two days on a row but hey, I've used all of them to the very bottom!
Just recently I've bought the 2nd jar of the exfoliating one (red) and the 3rd jar of the eucalypthus (green) one. The black one isn't really for me as I didn't notice any changes after it but it didn't make anything worse, so it's okay.
I've seen that Loreal released new face masks, can't wait to try them, too!

lauras299
12/26/17

L'Oréal is definitively the best brand for quality products in a very reasonable range of prices. The products used in their creams are the same than much more expensive brands but L'Oréal makes it affordable to every woman. No big fuss or scam. L'Oréal will always be L'Oréal.

judyb110
12/12/17

I received the product to review through Vibrant Nation. I waited because the product was supposed to make your rosy glow visible within 4 weeks. I assume that is even when you haven't used the product. I couldn't really see such an effect although I am very much enjoying using the moisturizer. It is a product I would buy in the future. The scent is beautiful.

jeanniek3
11/23/17

Age Perfect Cell Renewal.Perfect Rosy Tone Moisturizer is everything it claims to be. It is very hydrating to my skin and left me with a healthy rosy tone. I will purchase again for continued benefits. And it has a soft yummy scent.

rosem149
10/14/17

Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They offer women and men the benefit of looking amazing both day and night.

ottod14
3/30/17

A well known brand I`ve been hearing of for all my life I think.. A great present for women, the company has various cosmetics that are suitable for everyone, so you dont miss with your present choice.

stevieh8
3/22/17

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use. But the tubes of cream color and conditioner are very slippery and hard to hold on to. Especially in the shower. If you could make them with ribs or a rubber outer covering that would be easier to hold on to. Thank you. Stevie Hagerty

joand41
2/16/17

My hair was thin, lifeless and falling out to the point where I was going to buy a wig, then I found Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo. In a month's time, my hair is no longer falling out and it looks and feels great. Thank you Loreal, I'll never use another shampoo.

pipoym
2/11/17

I will continue buying and collecting stuff from this store. It works well with my skin. Also it has an affordable price. I just love this store and all the items in it.

billq5
Bill Q.
10/7/16

I am only 26, but am already developing lines around my forehead and especially around my eyes. My girlfriend bought me L'oreal Anti-wrinkle cream as a christmas present. At first i was offended but used it anyway and am stunned by the results. My lines appear reduced and my bags around my eyes seem smaller. After using it my skin feels fresh and clean, it doesn't clog my skin or leave it looking oily. I also use it after shaving and it has dramatically improved any shaving burn i used to get. I will continue to buy it as long as it is sold! I buy it from the website to avoid people seeing me in the makeup aisle at the drug store lol

ericas30
8/20/16

Love the cosmetics, especially the selection of lipsticks. Toasted almond is my favorite color!

lindan63
7/30/16

I bought a box of l'oreal paris feria blowout burgundy. After coloring my hair, I found both gloves had holes in it. Left hand is dyed on 2 fingernails while right side pinky fingernail. My nails were polished in purple color but your dye has made 3 of my nails nice dark red color. Luckily I have rubber gloves I can use to finish my coloring. Not the first time this happened to me. Not sure if I'd use any of your product.

vanessas46
6/26/16

I bought Feria Rebel Chic ultra Pearl Blonde with anti brass extreme lighting for darker hair permanent hair colour "Basically bleach" . So I have natural dark brown hair. I wanted to do something drastic and change my look. So I thought blonde would be the new me. Should have never touched my hair with this product. It states on the box for dark brown hair and next to it is a blonde shade of hair for the end result. What they should really put next to the dark brown hair is a copper pipe or even a penny. I'll give credit where credits due. It would be a shinny pipe or penny for that matter. The conditioner made my hair soft and shinny but I looked like carrot tops sister. So if you have dark hair don't use this product.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dianne, try not to panic. The color may seem very dark the first couple of days. Each day you wash your hair, the highlites start popping out. Try to wait a week before you do anything drastic.

By Ruby D.

Questions? Get answers from the Loreal staff and other customers.

Loreal?