Review of Loreal

brian@lorealparisusa.com
2018 Customer choice award

bettyn39
12/12/18

I love their catalog of colors and cosmetics. However I would like to see more african-american, latino and asian models on their products. We need more diversity to see how the products can be used in different types of skin!

jenniferr429
11/15/18

I am proud of the accomplishment's this product has. I use their makeup and wow, what coverage and longevity. Don't believe the naysayer's. The products are authentic, cool, and absolutely incredible. I will definitely keep buying.

richardm762
10/30/18

I used to have all of my make up from them. Now they seem to spend all of their money on advertising and none on improving their products. Great price, Great Product and Quality... I love the products that i have buy here..

paulf300
10/27/18

From hair care to makeup their products are amazing. Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! I love your excellence cream hair color.

bethanyr22
10/19/18

I used to have all of my make up from them. Now they seem to spend all of their money on advertising and none on improving their products. Anyone who discounts their products all the time are on a railroad to bad quality

lillya22
10/11/18

Great price, Great Product and Quality... I love the products that i have buy here.. Good Customer service.

taegane
9/28/18

Loreal is okay, just your typical drugstore makeup, but an absolute "no" for me. Loreal supports animal testing and that's not something I'm okay with. If you want to buy drugstore makeup, then buy from Milani, FLOWER, Wet n' Wild, NYX, ELF, or Hard Candy. My favorite is NYX Cosmetics, they never disappoint me.

kevins555
9/26/18

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use.
But the tubes of cream color and conditioner are very slippery and hard
to hold on to.

clarar37
9/10/18

Love this brand alot mainly because of so mich affordable makeup..skincare..amd hair care that can suit to everyone

kathyg212
9/10/18

It has some really nice make up for everyone it has fragrance skin products makeup it has been around a long time the makeup is really good

alicew129
9/5/18

Good quality, especially like eyeshadows and creams. I'd like to add that prices are quite affordable. Thanks a lot!

paulinap11
8/28/18

From hair care to makeup their products are amazing. The price is perfect for their products. I definately cant complain.

michellw1
8/14/18

I hated it's price in starting. As i got married my wife started using.This is the best item for our face, my wife use a lot. :))

angiez10
8/12/18

Your shampoo and conditioners make my hair really dry and not completely washed. What I like are your hair colors. I've used some of your makeup I like some of them. Only thing I haven't try are your skin products.

kimt198
8/10/18

I am a middle aged woman and am finding it harder and harder to find products that suit my needs, but Loreal does not disappoint!There age perfect line hits the spot!L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm is low priced yet works just as well as other higher end creams. If you are looking to look younger and are on a budget look no more they have everything you'll need to keep your skin looking young and you feeling wonderful!

samr199
8/7/18

Has amazing mascaras eyeshadow and lipsticks that are very affordable. I've been using Loreal for years now and I will continue to use it.

jasminet41
8/2/18

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use.My hair was thin, lifeless and falling out to the point where I was going to buy a wig, then I found Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo.

heatherl174
7/30/18

Love their hair color. I've used only red hair dye, worked excellent. Don't think I've tried their makeup products, but seen they have a nice selection.

karrons1
7/27/18

The whole experience of working with this organization is small, but all that they offered me personally very good quality. Satisfied with working with them

sitarab
3/6/18

I tried all of the face clay masks from LOreal - the red, the black and the green one. I wasn't very thrilled at the beginning but later I realized that every morning starts from a 5-minute mask and my skin totally loves it. Of course, I'm doing breaks and refrain from using the same mask two days on a row but hey, I've used all of them to the very bottom!
Just recently I've bought the 2nd jar of the exfoliating one (red) and the 3rd jar of the eucalypthus (green) one. The black one isn't really for me as I didn't notice any changes after it but it didn't make anything worse, so it's okay.
I've seen that Loreal released new face masks, can't wait to try them, too!

lauras299
12/26/17

L'Oréal is definitively the best brand for quality products in a very reasonable range of prices. The products used in their creams are the same than much more expensive brands but L'Oréal makes it affordable to every woman. No big fuss or scam. L'Oréal will always be L'Oréal.

judyb110
12/12/17

I received the product to review through Vibrant Nation. I waited because the product was supposed to make your rosy glow visible within 4 weeks. I assume that is even when you haven't used the product. I couldn't really see such an effect although I am very much enjoying using the moisturizer. It is a product I would buy in the future. The scent is beautiful.

jeanniek3
11/23/17

Age Perfect Cell Renewal.Perfect Rosy Tone Moisturizer is everything it claims to be. It is very hydrating to my skin and left me with a healthy rosy tone. I will purchase again for continued benefits. And it has a soft yummy scent.

rosem149
10/14/17

Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They offer women and men the benefit of looking amazing both day and night.

ottod14
3/30/17

A well known brand I`ve been hearing of for all my life I think.. A great present for women, the company has various cosmetics that are suitable for everyone, so you dont miss with your present choice.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dianne, try not to panic. The color may seem very dark the first couple of days. Each day you wash your hair, the highlites start popping out. Try to wait a week before you do anything drastic.

By Ruby D.

Questions? Get answers from the Loreal staff and other customers.

Loreal?