Review of Loreal

brian@lorealparisusa.com
2018 Customer choice award

mireilleb5
7/11/19

Because of my sensitive skin, I find it difficult to buy products at random, if it isn't good, I mean extremely good I don't go for it. But since I started using this product, I feel like all my sensitive issues have been taking care of. Try this and you won't regret it.

elvirab10
7/7/19

Che dire della loreal una marca eccellente e ottimale e diciamo che per quello che vale anche i prezzi suono buoni pero si deve anche dire cje ci sono lo stesso degli.ottimi prodotti a miglior risparmio

quanc
6/27/19

Fly it is blid so my hearrt no time see go float bring me thanos me and the boys avenger endgame no you see me.clap

mrsf22
6/16/19

I have tried many brands shampoo and conditioners but find loreal shampoo and conditioner best of those and now i am using loreal

jobertr
6/16/19

This is the best product to your skin. all my friends and family used this cosmetic product very effective and suitable to skin. Good job for making this product.

kristam54
6/6/19

For me, it is difficult to choose cosmetics that are suitable for me, this is not because large requests or price does not suit, but because of the sensitivity of the skin and allergies. The first acquisition was BB-cream, which was surprising, since it was exactly how he lay on his face, hiding small mimic shakes. Since my skin is rather dry and with any use of the tonal base, peeling is visible, I didn't see it after the explosives. No discomfort or consequences. I work from 8 to 22, the result of applying in the morning remains until the evening. Most of all I like the fact that the cream has no characteristic pronounced smell and does not clog the pores of the skin. There is no mask effect.

ayeshaa24
6/3/19

Loreal product is best for ever.... I always recommend to others use and makes ur life happy ND fresh

nishab5
6/3/19

I have tried many Loreal Products , all are top in quality and fabulous in results. Nice Brand Fully Satisfied with. Highly Recemended :)

danielai6
6/3/19

the products are pretty good especially those hair from shampoos to hair spray for white hair all are good

hafidzw
6/3/19

after a few days of using this product it is most likely that there is a significant change, let's try and feel the changes

nimrahs
6/3/19

The product I most like are loreal shampoos and hair conditioners...... Very good products.. Such excellent quality product are only given by loreal.... Not by another company in the market..... Loved loreal products.

mandys70
6/3/19

I love buying L'oreal products. Specially their face cream and their lipsticks. I've been a fan for almost 5 years and the quality of the product was always the same and even better.

ibtasama1
5/31/19

This product is exrta ordenery i love it much im fully stisfied with loreal.
My hair had been white for a couple of years. Hence I was hesitant to try as it says that this product washes out after 2 to 10 shampoos. It washed out after 10 shampoos but so gradually it was hardly noticeable. I am blown away and will definitely keep using this amazing .

fatimas26
5/31/19

Loreal is the first product that I used that beat my expectation i used different products that doesn't work for me but now all I have to say is thanks to the founder of these products. I can't get tired of it

gisleneh1
5/30/19

Quero indicar a máscara da Loréal Paris Absolut Repair, ela hidrata, repara os danos e ainda deixa um brilho perfeito.Maravilhosa

isbaha
5/30/19

I likes loreal products since many years . Have been using different types from shampoo, facewash etc

bentleyr
5/28/19

I've tried their products. The quality is okay. Especially I like their eyeshadows, the color palettes are great.

deepakk70
5/25/19

I have used loreal priducts and the resulta seems like okay as they were not too different from other brands.

carmenr109
5/25/19

Marca de productos reconocida a nivel mundial que ha brindado por más de un siglo excelente calidad en sus productos ofreciendo una gran variedad en los mismos. Líderes a nivel mundial

jiyar2
5/24/19

I love loreal Brand. They show actual care for the users as well customers. Always i use their products

rachele208
5/23/19

I tried this when one of the Salon use this as treatment to my hair its so nice, smooth and shiny. What I love most is that its so good to smell.

sanyos
5/21/19

Wonderful product lines, I recommend. excellent results. wonderful hydration. I was very happy to buy the same ones. whoever acquires will not repent. highly recommended.

stephaniea178
5/21/19

I know when I see L'Oréal it a great product. I never have to worry. This product sells it's self with just the name you know your getting great stuff. They are always coming out with different stuff . Love there stuff

shreyab2
5/19/19

The loreal cosmetics are really great and they suit my hair and skin. I've been really benefitted from their night creams

marthar112
5/17/19

I always use this Loreal day cream and night cream of this product and it's really amazing to glow my skin.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

instant results you will feel your skin breathing fully.

By Nisha B.

Yes. I used most of the loreal product n suit my skin

By Farah H.

Ever this products is not cause reactions adverse i recomended is a ver y good

By alex p.

Dianne, try not to panic. The color may seem very dark the first couple of days. Each day you wash your hair, the highlites start popping out. Try to wait a week before you do anything drastic.

By Ruby D.

Questions? Get answers from the Loreal staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Loreal