Review of Loreal

brian@lorealparisusa.com
2018 Customer choice award

nicop7
4/11/19

L'Oreal's hair care products are very average. I haven't noticed much of a difference in any aspect of my hair.

lolitap3
4/10/19

Loreal is the best. O melhor. Adoro os produtos. Uso muita coisa desde muitos anos. A maquiagem também é ótima!!

leahb89
3/14/19

I use their products every day and I like it. But their delicate flowers tonic for normal / combination skin was awful.

jamesp788
3/14/19

Hands down, this (Voluminous Butterfly Mascara) is by far my favorite mascara! The original formula is heavily pigmented and has the perfect consistency so you only have to use one coat (and still layers beautifully if you prefer a more dramatic look). I have thick, dark eyelashes with a slightly natural curl, however when I wear this mascara, it looks like I am wearing fake eyelashes. I always get tons of compliments and people don't believe that they are my real eyelashes! I've occasionally branched out in the past when I've ran out and need to replace my mascara, only to splurge $25+ for a tube of mascara and feel extremely disappointed with the results (and the waste of money).

emirhank3
3/13/19

I think so good product. I toke my sister .she said so good loreal. We need like loreal product.I advise all people.fast shipping an good quality

laural405
3/10/19

They have the best products. From skin care to hair. Everything is perfect. At least it suits to my skin and hair. I love all their products. Thanks for simply amazing.

carlosm211
3/6/19

One of my favorite beauty brand. I really like all of their products skin to hairs. Especially Loreal hair colors are great. Causing no damage to hairs and very friendly and long lasting. Skin products are also amazing.

antoinettem28
3/3/19

wow I stuggled to get the cream into the bottle the tube blew up to the point I could not sqeeze it without hurting my fingers

simpsonh7
2/28/19

My wife is ''changing my hair colour often'' person and she loves using their products. She says their products make her hair shiny and sleek. She is so satisfied using Loreal's products.

victorinoj1
2/24/19

I used the hair color from Loreal and totally satisfied with the result. I have always used the Loreal hair

nicklasl1
2/18/19

I have always used the Loreal hair color since the very first tiome I colored my hair and I find it satisfying

susanm919
2/14/19

I use the hair color from Loreal for few yeas and totally satisfied with a result. Can recommend it to everyone.

dakotac13
1/31/19

Great Product and Quality, especially like eye shadows and creams. I really love this brand forever....

irinas36
1/28/19

Thanks, we love your product, we with family use it, for our skin its good, your company is perfect, lovely, shipping is fast

annl200
1/17/19

I like the online store, convenient product search and description, promotions and gifts, which are always very pleasing when receiving a parcel, very much !!! Fast delivery to the regions, when ordering a certain amount - free delivery, guarantees of quality goods, you can get advice by phone, operators always communicate politely and competently. Thank you for the quality service.

janew219
12/25/18

BB-Cream from L'oreal it's my love. I have a problem skin and it's hard for me to choose a good tonal basis for my face. But this cream is my salvation.

annas373
12/25/18

I love the cream in this shop. Winter is coming and my face skin is dry and hurt. Very happy with the cream. Would also try other cosmetic in this shop.

michellet156
12/21/18

From hair to makeup to moisturizer Loreal has it all. Affordable, good quality & a wide variety or colors to match most complexions.

bettyn39
12/12/18

I love their catalog of colors and cosmetics. However I would like to see more african-american, latino and asian models on their products. We need more diversity to see how the products can be used in different types of skin!

jenniferr429
11/15/18

I am proud of the accomplishment's this product has. I use their makeup and wow, what coverage and longevity. Don't believe the naysayer's. The products are authentic, cool, and absolutely incredible. I will definitely keep buying.

richardm762
10/30/18

I used to have all of my make up from them. Now they seem to spend all of their money on advertising and none on improving their products. Great price, Great Product and Quality... I love the products that i have buy here..

paulf300
10/27/18

From hair care to makeup their products are amazing. Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! I love your excellence cream hair color.

bethanyr22
10/19/18

I used to have all of my make up from them. Now they seem to spend all of their money on advertising and none on improving their products. Anyone who discounts their products all the time are on a railroad to bad quality

lillya22
10/11/18

Great price, Great Product and Quality... I love the products that i have buy here.. Good Customer service.

taegane
9/28/18

Loreal is okay, just your typical drugstore makeup, but an absolute "no" for me. Loreal supports animal testing and that's not something I'm okay with. If you want to buy drugstore makeup, then buy from Milani, FLOWER, Wet n' Wild, NYX, ELF, or Hard Candy. My favorite is NYX Cosmetics, they never disappoint me.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dianne, try not to panic. The color may seem very dark the first couple of days. Each day you wash your hair, the highlites start popping out. Try to wait a week before you do anything drastic.

By Ruby D.

Questions? Get answers from the Loreal staff and other customers.

Loreal?