Review of Loreal

brian@lorealparisusa.com
2018 Customer choice award

nicklasl1
2/18/19

I have always used the Loreal hair color since the very first tiome I colored my hair and I find it satisfying

susanm919
2/14/19

I use the hair color from Loreal for few yeas and totally satisfied with a result. Can recommend it to everyone.

dakotac13
1/31/19

Great Product and Quality, especially like eye shadows and creams. I really love this brand forever....

irinas36
1/28/19

Thanks, we love your product, we with family use it, for our skin its good, your company is perfect, lovely, shipping is fast

annl200
1/17/19

I like the online store, convenient product search and description, promotions and gifts, which are always very pleasing when receiving a parcel, very much !!! Fast delivery to the regions, when ordering a certain amount - free delivery, guarantees of quality goods, you can get advice by phone, operators always communicate politely and competently. Thank you for the quality service.

janew219
12/25/18

BB-Cream from L'oreal it's my love. I have a problem skin and it's hard for me to choose a good tonal basis for my face. But this cream is my salvation.

annas373
12/25/18

I love the cream in this shop. Winter is coming and my face skin is dry and hurt. Very happy with the cream. Would also try other cosmetic in this shop.

michellet156
12/21/18

From hair to makeup to moisturizer Loreal has it all. Affordable, good quality & a wide variety or colors to match most complexions.

bettyn39
12/12/18

I love their catalog of colors and cosmetics. However I would like to see more african-american, latino and asian models on their products. We need more diversity to see how the products can be used in different types of skin!

jenniferr429
11/15/18

I am proud of the accomplishment's this product has. I use their makeup and wow, what coverage and longevity. Don't believe the naysayer's. The products are authentic, cool, and absolutely incredible. I will definitely keep buying.

richardm762
10/30/18

I used to have all of my make up from them. Now they seem to spend all of their money on advertising and none on improving their products. Great price, Great Product and Quality... I love the products that i have buy here..

paulf300
10/27/18

From hair care to makeup their products are amazing. Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! I love your excellence cream hair color.

bethanyr22
10/19/18

I used to have all of my make up from them. Now they seem to spend all of their money on advertising and none on improving their products. Anyone who discounts their products all the time are on a railroad to bad quality

lillya22
10/11/18

Great price, Great Product and Quality... I love the products that i have buy here.. Good Customer service.

taegane
9/28/18

Loreal is okay, just your typical drugstore makeup, but an absolute "no" for me. Loreal supports animal testing and that's not something I'm okay with. If you want to buy drugstore makeup, then buy from Milani, FLOWER, Wet n' Wild, NYX, ELF, or Hard Candy. My favorite is NYX Cosmetics, they never disappoint me.

kevins555
9/26/18

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use.
But the tubes of cream color and conditioner are very slippery and hard
to hold on to.

clarar37
9/10/18

Love this brand alot mainly because of so mich affordable makeup..skincare..amd hair care that can suit to everyone

kathyg212
9/10/18

It has some really nice make up for everyone it has fragrance skin products makeup it has been around a long time the makeup is really good

alicew129
9/5/18

Good quality, especially like eyeshadows and creams. I'd like to add that prices are quite affordable. Thanks a lot!

paulinap11
8/28/18

From hair care to makeup their products are amazing. The price is perfect for their products. I definately cant complain.

michellw1
8/14/18

I hated it's price in starting. As i got married my wife started using.This is the best item for our face, my wife use a lot. :))

angiez10
8/12/18

Your shampoo and conditioners make my hair really dry and not completely washed. What I like are your hair colors. I've used some of your makeup I like some of them. Only thing I haven't try are your skin products.

kimt198
8/10/18

I am a middle aged woman and am finding it harder and harder to find products that suit my needs, but Loreal does not disappoint!There age perfect line hits the spot!L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm is low priced yet works just as well as other higher end creams. If you are looking to look younger and are on a budget look no more they have everything you'll need to keep your skin looking young and you feeling wonderful!

samr199
8/7/18

Has amazing mascaras eyeshadow and lipsticks that are very affordable. I've been using Loreal for years now and I will continue to use it.

jasminet41
8/2/18

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use.My hair was thin, lifeless and falling out to the point where I was going to buy a wig, then I found Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dianne, try not to panic. The color may seem very dark the first couple of days. Each day you wash your hair, the highlites start popping out. Try to wait a week before you do anything drastic.

By Ruby D.

Questions? Get answers from the Loreal staff and other customers.

Loreal?