Review of LorealParisUSA

Tel: 1-800-322-2036
2017 Customer choice award

judyb110
12/12/17

I received the product to review through Vibrant Nation. I waited because the product was supposed to make your rosy glow visible within 4 weeks. I assume that is even when you haven't used the product. I couldn't really see such an effect although I am very much enjoying using the moisturizer. It is a product I would buy in the future. The scent is beautiful.

jeanniek3
11/23/17

Age Perfect Cell Renewal.Perfect Rosy Tone Moisturizer is everything it claims to be. It is very hydrating to my skin and left me with a healthy rosy tone. I will purchase again for continued benefits. And it has a soft yummy scent.

rosem149
10/14/17

Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They offer women and men the benefit of looking amazing both day and night.

ottod14
3/30/17

A well known brand I`ve been hearing of for all my life I think.. A great present for women, the company has various cosmetics that are suitable for everyone, so you dont miss with your present choice.

stevieh8
3/22/17

I love your excellence cream hair color. Its the only product I use. But the tubes of cream color and conditioner are very slippery and hard to hold on to. Especially in the shower. If you could make them with ribs or a rubber outer covering that would be easier to hold on to. Thank you. Stevie Hagerty

joand41
2/16/17

My hair was thin, lifeless and falling out to the point where I was going to buy a wig, then I found Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo. In a month's time, my hair is no longer falling out and it looks and feels great. Thank you Loreal, I'll never use another shampoo.

pipoym
2/11/17

I will continue buying and collecting stuff from this store. It works well with my skin. Also it has an affordable price. I just love this store and all the items in it.

billq5
Bill Q.
10/7/16

I am only 26, but am already developing lines around my forehead and especially around my eyes. My girlfriend bought me L'oreal Anti-wrinkle cream as a christmas present. At first i was offended but used it anyway and am stunned by the results. My lines appear reduced and my bags around my eyes seem smaller. After using it my skin feels fresh and clean, it doesn't clog my skin or leave it looking oily. I also use it after shaving and it has dramatically improved any shaving burn i used to get. I will continue to buy it as long as it is sold! I buy it from the website to avoid people seeing me in the makeup aisle at the drug store lol

ericas30
8/20/16

Love the cosmetics, especially the selection of lipsticks. Toasted almond is my favorite color!

lindan63
7/30/16

I bought a box of l'oreal paris feria blowout burgundy. After coloring my hair, I found both gloves had holes in it. Left hand is dyed on 2 fingernails while right side pinky fingernail. My nails were polished in purple color but your dye has made 3 of my nails nice dark red color. Luckily I have rubber gloves I can use to finish my coloring. Not the first time this happened to me. Not sure if I'd use any of your product.

vanessas46
6/26/16

I bought Feria Rebel Chic ultra Pearl Blonde with anti brass extreme lighting for darker hair permanent hair colour "Basically bleach" . So I have natural dark brown hair. I wanted to do something drastic and change my look. So I thought blonde would be the new me. Should have never touched my hair with this product. It states on the box for dark brown hair and next to it is a blonde shade of hair for the end result. What they should really put next to the dark brown hair is a copper pipe or even a penny. I'll give credit where credits due. It would be a shinny pipe or penny for that matter. The conditioner made my hair soft and shinny but I looked like carrot tops sister. So if you have dark hair don't use this product.

rubyd12
6/18/16

I am 63 and I like a natural hair color. I never get what I really want at a hair salon. Then I go home so disappointed after paying a fortune. Loreal age perfect color gives me just what I want! Everyone compliments the highlites and lowlites I have. Even my hairdresser has commented on how good the color looks. I think she thinks I go to someone else to get it. I just tried the directions for root coverage and it came out awesome! Please never change this product! I love it! Thank you!

cherylc65
6/7/16

I am so disappointed that I can no longer find couleurexperte express in #7.3 (dark golden blonde). I loved that color. If it is retired, please bring it back!! Please let me know if it is available & where I can find it.

samv28
Sam V.
5/21/16

I love their consultation tools on the website. The Face Makeup Consultation helped me figure out my perfect concealer, foundation and powder color and type. I was able to buy it right there on the site and it arrived fast. I love them! Loreal is such a trusted, strong, well made brand. You just can't go wrong with them!

lupitah1
3/7/16

Why you write a wrong color in the box of hair color feria, I try to get dark violeta and I got read as tomatoe red , and I'm ready open the box and mix everything hoping turn dark Violet's or purple but not is red as tomatoe so I just lose money for try to get trust on your name you should no lies to new customer I'm anger you bet I'm ready to used and now I have to go and look for different name or company thanks a lot for you lies in the box and isn't a mistake the number out side the box and the product inside is the same. Atte Lupita Holmes

sophies13
2/13/15

i used l'oreal extreme platinum bleach dye, this dye states it can lift hair to blonde even from dark brown shades, my starting colour was a copper/brown , after leaving this dye on for the maximum time, there was barely a change!, my hair just looked a little bit more copper. I wasn't expecting this dye to make my hair blonde, but I was expecting at least for my hair to be lifted to an orange colour so I could continue with the bleaching process. but the poor results meant my hair was damaged without even a colour change so I had to dye my hair back to dark brown to cover up the awful ginger roots and the brown lengths , I would not bother using this product, unless your hair is dark blonde or lighter, it was a waste of time and money, but the only positive is, it doesn't dry your hair as much as other garnier bleaches.

adrielm
11/9/14

L'Oréal Paris is one of the leading brands when it comes to hair products, makeup and skin care. I purchased hair color and hair dye from the site.

I used L'Oréal Paris hair color products which made me stand out from modeling auditions.

Being a member of the site entitles one to get hold of the Gold Rewards. This means that after you bought any 5 L'Oréal Paris hair color products, you get the next product for free.

christines21
10/8/13

Loreal rewards customers by giving 1 free box for every 5 boxes you purchase. Just save the codes in the boxes and wait for your coupon to arrive in your mailbox.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dianne, try not to panic. The color may seem very dark the first couple of days. Each day you wash your hair, the highlites start popping out. Try to wait a week before you do anything drastic.

By Ruby D.
Questions? Get answers from the LorealParisUSA staff and other customers.

LorealParisUSA?