ShopStyle

ShopStyle has a consumer rating of 3.55 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ShopStyle also ranks 337th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate ShopStyle?

“Like it”

Rachel N.
10/3/18

Many thanks to this shop! Now I have lovely shoes! Very fast delivery. My friend recommended this online shop and I really glad to use it. I'll buy more shoes and clothes next time.

“ASOS without proof of postage”

Elena D.
12/17/18

I am a customer at ASOS for a long time. And unfortunately, I'm done with this company after they never figure out with my refund on $450-600. That's a lot of money for me. I dropped my three packages more than a month ago. They never receive my packages therefore no refund for me because I don't gave proof of postage. They couldn't even provide me with a USPS tracking number that they usually send with the order. With that said, if you just drop your package without a proof of postage, you are losing you money. You are responsible for that and they will not help you with that and it us no matter how much you spend over there!!!

racheln70
October 3rd, 2018
huldad
June 13th, 2017
Super nice and really fast...!!! and i just have to say i love there online store and what they are one of the best and they always have something on sale :) just adore them
elenad11
December 17th, 2018
bulstrongvicingh
February 24th, 2016
Fragrance refers to wood-East. Notes are strong alcohol, mint, lime, wood, etc. Myself fragrance was released in year 2011 CAROLINA HERRERA. Really this scent gives the image an inhabitant of New York. Fragrance for charismatic people living a hectic life, especially this fragrance is suitable for parties and meetings. The aroma is very stable, with strong train, a man who knows what he wants from life, fits this fragrance, and girls are just crazy about him, very attractive and attracted attention. Bottle's pixels, which gives you the option to preserve the original for a long time the scent of this perfume without loss of quality. Pulvizator plain, made of steel. spray fragrance fine dust. A bottle of mirror and therefore very soiled should be cleaned constantly, because they fingers and lâpki. At the bottom of the bottle is stamped info on the manufacturer and miles of cubic capacity. Very good, perfect for the young, energetic people.
carole68
November 13th, 2013
didnt even get to look on site yet wont let me get on!
carolinah
June 19th, 2018
Search for a particular item and you will be lucky to get two results come up. Often the few results that do come up are the most expensive. What's the point?
barbarag19
May 13th, 2014
ShopStyle is the only site I go to when I am looking for all of the pieces offered by my favorite designers. They bring every site that has my designers items up on one page so I don't have to do all of the navigating myself - simply brilliant!
abbyw6
February 14th, 2014
This site always pops up when I am searching for a specific clothing item but it doesn't even show me the same brand that I am searching for. I think the concept is great but it's functionality is lacking.
tn1
1,625 helpful votes
May 20th, 2011
Shop Style is a site that pools together clothes from a ton of other sites so that you can more easily find what you're looking for by the style or type of clothing item. Recently I've had rompers on my mind (though I've been asked by several folks why I would want to wear a onesie in public - I think it's pretty cute, if I do say so myself!). So I hopped onto Shop Style just to see what kinds of rompers are available across stores, and sure enough, plenty came up. More than I could deal with, but at least I know now where to go to obtain one should I choose to becoming an infant again.
lanef
January 25th, 2012
Five stars because it has the best compilation of sites of goods that you want and where to find them. Additionally, if the item is sold out it tells you and makes suggestions of similar items still available. There is also an e-mail news letter with hot links that show latest fashion trends, new designs, and will send new sale links. I need to know when things are going on sale as I am sick of pay full price only to have the item on sale for less than half of what I paid three weeks later. I love this site and its services. If you wear clothes you should sign up.
lisas88
November 15th, 2013
False advertising. I wanted to buy two products by Kinerase on Shopstyle.com and all prices were false on their site. Shopstyle.com did not honor the prices they advertised the products for after I emailed them about it.
1. Kinerase C8 Solutions kit was advertised for $2.99
2. Kinerase advance eye cream advertised for $12.74

Hi Hannah! Thanks for your question! ShopStyle partners with some of the most popular, well-known, and reputable retailers. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of an item, we highly recommend getting in touch with the retailer about any fraud/counterfeit protections and guarantees. Most, if not all, of the retailers we work with have very strict anti-counterfeit policies in place! Feel free to email us anytime at hi@shopstyle.com!

By Daniela G., Head of Community & User Insights

Hi Melissa! Thanks for reaching out! ShopStyle is the leading style destination to search, find, and buy the latest trends in one convenient shopping experience. When youve clicked on a product to purchase, ShopStyle redirects you to the retailers website. We dont sell the merchandise and are not involved in the transaction. If you have questions concerning an item's details, placed orders, shipping or billing, please contact the retailer directly. Reach out to us directly any time at hi@shopstyle.com!

By Daniela G., Head of Community & User Insights

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ShopStyle staff and other customers.

ShopStyle partners with only the best brands and retailers to organize everything you would want to shop in one place: ShopStyle.com and our apps.

We offer one seamless search across 18 million products: apparel, accessories, beauty, home, and kids. Use filters to find exactly what you’re looking for by size, brand, store, color, sale, price, and more.

We make the most of your time while shopping. Get the best price on the latest styles by setting a Sale Alert to find out when any product, search term, or category (ie: black booties) goes on sale. Not quite ready to buy? Add it to your Favorites and save it!

danielag4
Daniela G.
Email us anytime: hi@shopstyle.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopStyle?

Have a question about ShopStyle?