Review of ShoeMe.ca

Tel: 1-866-440-7948
styleandcare@shoeme.ca

joycew56
9/12/17

I always had good experiences with shoeme,the shoes arrived promptly at my door step and were good quality. Also lots to choose from and had all sizes

alecm36
2/20/17

I bought so many great pairs of shoes for so cheap!
Sad to hear they shut down last month ...

barbarah150
2/15/17

Sorry the company has not been successful, I've good always had good experiences and good personable service when necessary. ):

lynnc86
2/14/17

i bought a pair of shoes and they sent the wrong size. the website no longer works, no phone number on internet, receipt or the original invoice number works i have emailed, called, facebook on my page and theirs, tweeted on my page and theirs and no answer anywhere so I have disputed the charge. Cant say anything good about this experience.

moshinl
12/23/16

I ordered a pair of slippers, which their website said was in stock. Four days later, I got an e-mail saying that the slippers were in fact out of stock, would I like to order another pair instead. So I called in to customer service and they took my order for another style over the phone, after they confirmed that the new style was in stock. Three days later, I got another e-mail saying that the second pair was also out of stock! Unbelievable. I canceled my order because I don't have time to play this guessing game when I shop.

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hi Moshin,

Thank you for the review. We are very sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with us with regards to our stock. We do want to apologize for this and offer you a discount code for a future purchase if you would like to check your private messages.

SHOEme.ca
jackiem73
11/16/16

I bought a pai of boots and they were the wrong colour, so I called and easily changed my order. The pair of boots that I wanted was $5 more. The customer service lady was so nice and corrected my order before they shipped, as well, they didn't charge me the extra $5 for the boots I should have ordered. My boots arrived in 7 days, so it was a pretty quick delivery.
I had a great experience and I will definitely be shopping Shoeme again!

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hi Jackie, Thank you so much for the great review. We are delighted to hear that you had a good experience with us and one of our agents could assist you with your exchange. Please know we are always here to assist when needed so feel free to give our Style and Care team a call or email. Thank you again Jackie.

helenp28
7/30/16

I ordered 3 pair of shoes from this Canadian company and I am very impressed with how quick the order arrived,. Items were sent by a courier company and arrived within one business day. The shoes fit very well (true to size) and are of good quality. The online site is easy to maneuver about and they have a great selection of products to choose from. I am very impressed with this company and will use them again for future footwear needs,

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are delighted to hear that you had a good experience with us and received your shoes super fast. Please do let us know if you ever have future inquiries.

lindap129
5/18/16

I ordered a pair of shoes and paid extra to get quick delivery. Guess what, the quick happens only after the order is processed, which in my case took a week. Guess they do not understand that usually when you pay extra for fast delivery that means from the point you order, not from the point they PROCESS something or other.
I still do not have the shoes! over a week later. I tried to cancel everything since I wanted the shoes for a trip and I will not have them before I leave (I ordered them ten days before the trip by the way). . But after phoning, on the week end, three days later I get a notice that the order cannot be cancelled and so at some point they will be delivered to me and I can send them back and maybe get a refund.

Tip for consumers: Do not bother

erikat
4/5/16

After ordering a pair of boots from them, they fell apart within 4 months of having them. I contacted customer service to see what could be done, and all they said was sorry, they have no warranty, hope we can do business again soon. Um no. A company that does not stand behind their product is not a company I wish to do business with. 4 MONTHS and the boots I ordered are completely unwearable. That is nonsense. They don't even seem to have an option on their website for customers to review the products so I can warn others of the poor quality of the item I purchased. It's unacceptable.

They also sent the wrong colour as well, but I didn't say anything about it, because I didn't mind the colour.

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hi Erika,

Thank you so much for leaving a review with us, I know this is dated back in April but we are looking to rectify any previous issues customers experienced.
We apologize for the product not being up to par and not receiving adequate help from Customer Service, this of course would not be our intention.
If you do still order with us, or you plan to purchase again please pop us an email at clientcare@shoes.com first. We would love to make this experience a good one.

blueb6
3/9/16

Shoes ordered after a long time scoping them out. Price jumped recently only on some models - of course including the one I needed. Never a sale on them - always on an exclusion list. Nice.
No other option to buy the size I need, so I give in and order. Processing very slow - almost two weeks before shipping. Then Purolator "safe drops" them leaving a notice right on the door telling anyone where to find them - and, the shoes sent are the wrong size.
Contact Shoeme, they initiate an exchange before I ask them to - I had asked how long an exchange would take, not to just go ahead with it. No resolution on the price jump or the very unsafe door drop.
I ship the wrong shoes back - that part seems to go ok.
Exchange tracking notice said that exchange was delivered yesterday, again, door dropped, despite my concern - but no notice on my door, no sign of box - just footprints leading to the same spot the first box was left. Sure looks like the exchange box was stolen, not exactly a surprise.
Ticket now open with Purolator, call to Shoeme as well. Now I'm being sent yet another pair...and am getting really suspicious about the authenticity of their stock. So, looks like I have to leave a placard on my door for Purolator about not abandoning my stuff to the universe if I'm not home and try to verify authenticity of what eventually comes, or, try to extricate my money from this mess. Very disappointing.

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hey Blue,

Thank you for leaving a review back in March about your experience with SHOEme.ca. We are looking to go back on any previous issues our guests had to see can we help. I know this issue may be resolved by now but please do check your private messages we have sent one onto you just there.

barbarab130
2/27/16

I have been a customer of Shoeme for close to 2 years now and in that period of time have ordered, exchanged, returned and kept numerous pairs of shoes. There is NEVER any problem returning an item that is unsatisfactory for an reason and even return shipping is free. They carry enough shoe brands that everyone should be able to find something that works for them. Customer service is awesome - the girls I have spoken with are always polite and go the extra mile to be helpful. Keep up the good work Shoeme and I'll be a faithful customer!!!!!

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hey Barbara,

Thank you for the great review of SHOEme. We are delighted to read that you had a great experience with us and are a frequent shopper. If there is anything else you need please feel free to reach out to the team.

charliem53
2/26/16

They don't mention it on the site, but any order could be subject to 10-13 business days processing before being shipped

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hey Charlie,

Thank you for the review. We know this was some time ago but we are looking to answer any previous queries our customers had. I am sorry the shipping times on the website proved misleading to you, this of course would not be our intention. It is something we are always looking into as we always want to provide the best service possible to our guests. If you ever have a query about an item before you place an order please reach out to the Style & Care team, they would be delighted to guide you in the right direction.

jodir14
2/23/16

I love to shop online and at this point in time most major sites are excellent to deal with - this one is not. I placed my order and it has been almost a month and I have yet to see it. Their site is not well thought out in terms of customer usability. Their customer service is rude and dismissive.

I realize that not every experience with a company will be perfect but when you have numerous negative experiences based on one transaction --- that means stay away in the future in my book!

Response from Shoes R., ShoeMe.ca Representative
Hey Jodi,

Thank you for the review. We are so sorry that you had a negative experience with us with regards to shipping and customer service back in February. We know this was a couple of months ago but we are looking to reach out to any guest who may have had a previous negative experience. If you would like to check your private messages we have sent one onto you.

danl62
11/20/15

I purchased a pair off shoes at the end of October , received the shoes ok but ever since I keep receiving these e-mail from shoeme , pop ups .
The hoes are china quality it says it all CHINA cheap !

julienc12
11/6/15

first time online shoe buyer and really satisfied !!!
super fast and free shipping and absolutely nice prduct !!!

way better suited for candian though....

andreal38
11/5/15

They have a poor inventory management system, the website is very misleading. You buy a pair of shoes, get an email saying you will receive a confirmation email when the product is shipped. You NEVER get that email.... weeks go by then YOU have to contact them to inquire about what the holdup is. THEY apologize and give you an extra 5% off and refund your money which takes another week!
$#*! service, although when you are pissed they are quite responsive and apologetic. I'd rather spend $$ on import taxes and duty at www.heels.com and know I am getting what I ordered!

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else!

randis2
10/31/15

I recently purchased a pair of timberlands from the site. I was so excited for them to come in. They said expected delivery date 5 business days and expect and email when they are shipped from the warehouse. 5 business days go by, no email. I called and they said "I'm sorry we are out of stock. We wil refund your money." And I asked why I wasn't notified that they were out of stock and was told it was an oversight. Really!?! They took my payment right away. I'm still waiting for the refund. They offered me a 25% discount on the site, but there is already a sale for 20% off. Thank you for the extra 5% discount shoeme.ca

nikkib29
10/22/15

DO NOT purchase anything from this website. Poor, poor customer service. I have been waiting for over a month to get a refund on a product I had never received. SCAMMERS!

juliep37
9/28/15

I am a shoe lover, so I bought many shoes from them. They have a lot to choose from, and no sizes are usually sold out. A bit pricey, but they do have a lot of discounts, and quality leather shoes. They are pretty fast at shipping (within 48 hours, unless they have to order them from the US), and they arrive within a week. The shoes are true to size. Customer service is very helpful.

dans118
9/27/15

I ordered a pair of tall boots that didn't fit properly. Of course, before buying, I read the return terms and was satisfied... They sounded accommodating and I felt confident that there would be no issues. When I attempted to drop off the return at the courier outlet, the address I was directed to ended up being a town house in a residential neighbourhood. When I called later that day to figure out where I went wrong, I was told that the address information was accurate... With no suggestion of how to actually return the boots. I started emailing their support and received some auto replies that they'd get back to me.... And no one ever did. When I tried to use my log-in credentials, which I had several times before, no such account existed. My account had been cancelled. A few months later, I got a "welcome to shoe me.ca!" message out of the blue. It made me wonder how many others they'd done this to. Ended up giving the boots to my sister in law... At least it wasn't a complete waste. Please don't buy anything from this site.

rogers147
8/26/15

Purchased an item showed up a week later opened the package, wrong size, wrong colour return on my time and gas to the post office. Called C. S. Replacement will be sent right away. Off to a bad start

jenniferg74
8/20/15

I ordered a pair of Palladium brand booties for a great price, $20 cheaper than any store I saw them in here in Calgary. Plus free shipping! I was happily surprised when they arrived in less than a week. Will shop on this site again!

stevenc74
8/12/15

I ordered shoes on July 21st 2015. To-day is August 12th & I have not received them. They were quick to charge my credit card the next day. Had to call customer service four times. The first two customer service reps never got back to me; third one sent me an email explaining the problem and offered an additional discount. I replied to her email, but never got an answer. I telephoned for the fourth time on August 11th. The rep offered the same discount and said the order would arrive in about one week.

parhama
8/7/15

Beautiful staff, great salesman, went the extra mile to make sure I was happy, if you know what I mean ;).

vicv4
8/5/15

Placed an order for two pairs of Blundstone boots being on sale and plus 40% off. The boots were shipped from a Mississauga warehouse to 200 km away from Toronto, so received them the next day I think. The sizing was a bit off so gave them a call for an exchange, was provided a shipping info and the exchange order had been shipped off even before they received the original order. So, I got the exchange the next day, two pair of boots, $ 240 something. The sizing was not right either as I am perhaps in between 10 and 10.5, so I call again and return the second order, no questions asked.
The refund though didn't happen for about 2 weeks, so I called them and was told that it would be issued right away, and sure enough in about a couple of minutes I got a confirmation email.
And a day prior to the call (yesterday) , I placed an order for a pair of Redwing chukkas being on sale for $197 after tax. With the US mighty dollar going up you can't beat the price, and best of all just received an email that the order had been shipped.

Bottom line: great experience!! Five stars!!

Give up and get what you can for the shoes elsewhere

By Dan s.

I want the same thing,but apparently the company filed for bankrupcy and are now closed???? I have no idea what to do!

By Emilie D.

The shoes that I ordered are the authentic brand- in my order I purchased 3 pairs of Bernie Mev shoes, and after they arrived I immediately purchased 2 more pairs. Very satisfied with my purchase

By Helen P.

The purchase price is in Canadian dollars, no duties required, only the sales taxes are added to the price. They also have discount promotions that give the buyer an additional 20% off of the purchase price.

By Helen P.

Questions? Get answers from the ShoeMe.ca staff and other customers.

ShoeMe.ca?