Review of ShoeDazzle

Tel: 1.888.508.1888
vip@shoedazzle.com

juliav37
10/20/18

I placed my order over over a week and a half ago and still nothing. They keep sending me emails saying the order shipped and they never shipped it. I called and they keep blaming FedEx. This is not the problem they are. I will never ever order from them again. I have attached photos to prove that they keep emailing me stating the order has been shipped twice and now o get one that is saying it's being processed
What a shame I was very excited. I will be canceling my VIP membership as soon as my order gets here

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Julia,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At Shoedazzle, we take pride in ensuring our member’s satisfaction. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

traceyb112
10/19/18

Ive been ordering from shoedazzle almost 6 yrs when i 1st start ordering they wasn't charging shipping fees then after maybe 2 yrs after my membership they start charging 4.95 shipping if its less then 39.95 now i go on today they started taxing which something i have never did so now im going to cancel my membership

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Tracey,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

ashleyc294
10/17/18

You will never get a shoe that fits because they are cheap knock offs that look like they come from alibaba or wish. They will cancel your returns for too many exchanges even though there site guarantees you can exchange if they don't fit. When you try to exchange they will say the shoe is sold out and pick another style then flag your account for fraud for returning shoes for different styles. Three months later and two trips to the post office I still don't have a shoe that fits and they have the nerve to try and charge restocking and shipping. Supper frustrated at the hours wasted from my life and I have not a single shoe to show for it.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Ashley,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

crystalg90
10/17/18

I'm a new Shoe Dazzle customer. I had placed an order of clothes and shoes 4 days ago. I was told my order would be processed in 1-3 days. I called customer service on the 4th day to request tracking. I was told my product wasn't shipping for another 2 days. The CSR said their warehouse was behind and told me they could not expedite my order. But, if I wanted I could cancel the current order and start a new order with expedited shipping. Even then, the new order wasn't guaranteed to ship to me in time. I ordered these clothes to go on a trip, thinking 10 days to get my product was plenty of time. Guess not. Lead times on their website and confirmation emails are not the same lead times I was just told by their CSR by telephone. Customer service is a joke. The CSR repeated herself over and over and was not willing to help make sure I was satisfied with this order and the delivery time. I ended up cancelling my membership. I haven't even received the product to review. As it stands, I do not recommend Shoe Dazzle.

Wish I would have seen all these reviews prior to placing my order.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Crystal,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

malishaj
10/8/18

I paid for express 1-2 business day shipping for extra 17.95 and it won't BV e to me until 4 business days. I called customer service 3 times and they weren't willing to refund me. I told them that I signed up for tracking and I received messages that it would be here by Saturday. Then I get another message that it won't be here till Tuesday. come on. I have proof and they still won't refund me.The customer service agents were all polite though. Don't do it!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Malisha,

At Shoedazzle, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

sandrat144
10/4/18

Zippers are stuck. Can't go up nor down. Calfs too tight. I don't have big calfs either. All boots i got this year were defective. I'm so disappointed with the customer service as well. Representatives don5 seak fluent English and their favorite word is 'im sorry'. My size is 6.5 and most shoes are always out of stock.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Sandra,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with Shoedazzle. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

clarar37
10/3/18

Im a size 9 wide in all boots ..heels..and sandals this site has tons to choose from and i was iffy on if they would fit..im in love with them and get complimented on them quite often.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Clara,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about Shoedazzle! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. Have a nice day!

XO,
mait20
10/2/18
• Updated review

FYI- It has been over a month, Ivy have not contacted me as she said she would in her response nor anyone from the company.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Mai,

“IT'S A SCAM!”
9/30/18
• Previous review

Stay away! I ordered one pair of cheaply made pair of shoes, they set it up in a way that I did realized I joined their membership program, which my credit was charged $39.95 every month without me knowing it. When I returned the shoes which I could not even wear because one of the toe loop and the sandal was too small for my big toe to go through, they charged me a restocking fee. When I called to cancel my membership, they said they will give me a $10 credit to refer a friend! Which part did they not understand that their company SUCKS! I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Mai,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

sheilac124
9/30/18

I places an order last week amd the shoes were send to me $14.00. I received the shoes on 9/25/18 to MY HOME. Now, today I placed and order for 8 pairs of boots using my VIP totaling $299...It wouldn't go through. I called my bank amd they said Shoedazzle teies rinning my dame credit card 20 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my bank blocked my card. Shoedazzle claims that there is a problem with my address and that I was under quarantine!!!! I AM CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU because the manager ar shoedazzle I spoke to stated that they didn't run my card 20. My bank qouldn't lie to me.
Also I have the pair of shoes that I ordered and PAID for coming back which suppose to be 6 1/2. I took the size 6 back the post office yesterday to send to Showdazzle. If I don't receive those shoes back that I PAID for I will sue them. You try to be a good. Customer to this shady business and they do this too you!!!!!

Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Sheila,

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you experienced with Shoedazzle. This situation is not ordinary and is not typical of us. We are very serious when it comes to our member's satisfaction. We have a very dedicated member support team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

jessicac388
9/23/18

When I first went on the website to look at shoes it was fine, everything that was on their website was stocked and in every size and color... then it asked me to sign up for vip and receive 75% off my purchase. I signed up and went back on the same product I was looking for originally and they weren't available in that same size and color. In fact, the only size it was available in was 12! I honestly would've been fine with paying the full price since I really need shoes for fall. However, don't advertise something and not have it available. I consider this to be very deceitful and can't believe they'd do this to their customers, especially first time customers. Very Disappointed.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding the unpleasant experience you had in Shoedazzle. We value you as our member. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

alexb390
9/13/18

I would give 0 stars if I could. They say "you can cancel at anytime" which is complete bullsh*t because when you call the number to cancel they give you the run around on an automated voice system. The only way to cancel is if you have your membership number which is NO WHERE to be found on the online portal or past orders. I finally just cancelled my card that it was on thinking that would stop the payments to these scumbags. NOPE!! They are linked up with visa and MasterCard where even if you get a new account or card number they can still charge the account on a "subscription based" charge. So that was a nice surprise to find yet ANOTHER charge this month from them. Finally had to contact my bank and tell them to block charges from the vendor from here on out and the rep knew EXACTLY what company I was talking about before I even told him!!! I PRAY this is the end of this nightmare.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Alex,

yanikad
9/12/18

I just found out that I've been being charged for the last few months (with a total of over $300) and customer service has refused to refund that amount.

Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Yanika,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

lynnh156
8/24/18

I ordered a pair of shoes on July 18th. I ordered the 5.5 which is what I normally wear and they were HUGE. I would say at least 2 sizes too big and the seemed really cheap made. When I ordered the shoes, it signed me up for their VIP membership, and from what I read, I needed to cancel before the one month mark so that I wouldn't be charged the $39.95. On August 10th they took $39.95 out of my account, well before the month mark! I contacted them as soon as I saw and cancelled and demanded a refund to no avail. I honestly wouldn't have minded keeping the membership if the shoes actually fit and were better quality, not to mention that I just lost my job, which is another reason on top of the other reasons to want to cancel. They told me they couldn't give me a refund and that I could use it as merchandise credit. So basically, they're forcing you to spend the money with them or you lose it. Like... I haven't even purchased anything with the money, you're just going to keep my money even though I don't want to buy anything from you?? It's a very unethical business and they don't care about their customers. I even explained to the woman that I just lost my job and have kids and really need the money and do not want to purchase anything else from Shoe Dazzle and I was pretty much told you're SOL. I should have known better than to order from their. My sister ordered a pair of boots from there before and one had a major flaw in it and they wouldn't resolve her issue either. I am so upset to have lost $40 to this company.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Lynn,

carmene20
8/24/18

Charge my card again 39.95 I do not have an account with you and I do not do business with you I do not like your products way you still my money?
Please if you ever order from this company be very carefully they have your card on file and charge your card without your approval

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Carmen,

crystalc142
8/17/18

This company is complete hustlers. They promote deals and sales and the only way to cash in on them is to subscribe to a VIP service. The shoes they recommend based off a questionnaire you're prompted to answer are all out of stock. Their business platform is unethical and a scam. I will never shop with this company again warn everyone to do the same.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Crystal,

alphao5
8/16/18
• Updated review

I wrote a review and Shoedazzle said they would contact me within 48 hours. It's been weeks and no contact.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Alpha,

Ivy
Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Alpha,

Ivy
“Membership I didn't ask for”
8/14/18
• Previous review

After many months I funally saw that I was being chrged for a membership that I did NOT ask for. 39.95 each month!! I did call and they said they took me off it and gave me most of my money back on my charge account. The rest was merchandice refund which I was not that happy about, but it was better than nothing. The next month I looked and was charged membership again. I called , had it removed and hopefully this resolves the problem.
It seems all very sneaky!!!! Not happy!!!

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Alpha,

tanishar8
8/10/18

First off they charged my card even though I skipped the month. Since I'm no longer with that specific bank, they say they have to mail a check out and it takes up to 12 weeks. I called in in May and they said it would be here by Aug 1st. It's now Aug 8th and still no check. I called in and now I'm in the "5th week" so they are basically lying. It shouldn't take 12 weeks to get $39.95 back when it took 5 seconds to take out of my bank account!!! Also, the quality of their shoes is trash. I ordered several pair and over the years the quality has went completely down. The fabric is horrible and I can't even wear my pair of heels I just ordered bc the heels aren't sturdy and are super painful ! I wouldn't recommend especially for date night ! Completely embarrassed

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Tanisha,

shyanneh
8/9/18

I loved the shoes but I didnt mean to do VIP so I canceled it and a month later they take money out of my account, and now I have to wait 5 to 7 days to get money back they were never supposed to take.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Shyanne,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

kayef11
7/31/18

This $#*!ing people take 53$ in my credit card,i just order once then I cancelled my account and they still charged you....you should just close your store....

Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Kaye,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

sarahz48
7/13/18

NEVER ORDER OFF OF THIS WEBSITE!
I just wanted to order one pair of shoes and they trick you into agreeing to a monthly $40 membership when you buy a pair of $20 shoes!! I called the website and the lady goes "oh yes all you have to do is log into your account every month the 1st-5th and Skip that month" SORRY WHAT who is going to remember to do that every month forever she refused to cancel my account I had to stay on the phone for 10 minutes begging her to cancel it and then she offers me a 20% discount and I just lost it almost yelling at her to cancel the account. After all that time she goes "okay I will cancel your account. I respect your decision." She told me she was sending me an email and that I should check for it and then hung up but I have received no such email and will be calling her back.
The Worst Experience.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Sarah,

ameab
7/10/18

These ppl run ppl credit cards every month too take 39.95 off you're card without you even knowing it then they place it as a credit an then not tell you i will never ever order from them ever again just for the fact don't take money off my card without my premission i dont even order with these ppl for them too take money!!!!

Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Amea,

santat3
7/4/18

I ordered two dressed because they look super cute; they finally arrived and it was dissapointmeny. The quality of material horrible. No wonder the dresser were 2 fo 24, had I known how cheap looking they are, I would have not even spent nearly as half on them. Needless to say I will be trying the items.

Response from D M., JustFab Representative
Hello Santa,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our member service team will email you within 48 hours.

chelseao8
7/4/18

1) The VIP membership is a scam to get you to spend money because they exclude your $39.95 credit from being combined with the VIP sales. They reel you in with a great sale when you join, and then you can't participate anymore if you want to use your credit.
2) The ONE time I forgot to skip the month and called in to ask for a freebie (which I knew for a fact they did) I had to fight tooth and nail to get my refund when JustFab had literally just given me the same courtesy 5 minutes prior. The rep was super condescending and rude
3) The shoes are ok quality. They're not anything to get too excited about. In most cases, you can find better quality shoes for cheaper at other places from my experience.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Chelsea,

francineb28
6/25/18

This place has HORRIBLE customer service. They got my order Wong not once but twice. Not willing to help make it right. Just a awful way to do business. I've been a member for awhile now and I'm not happy with this company at all.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Francine,

keikog2
6/17/18

I have to returned my shoes 4 times, first because they runs big, second time they were defective, third time the box was the right zose but not the shoes, and fourth I was done!!!

Also, there is a horrible customer service and they charged you to your credit card with out authorization.

I dont recomend this compañy. Shoes are very cheap and expensive for the quality.

Response from Ivy T., JustFab Representative
Hello Keiko,

Ivy

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L.

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K.

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L.

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L.

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth o.

bad quality

By Brit E.

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B.

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A.

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L.

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S.
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

17 Photos for ShoeDazzle