Review of ShoeDazzle

Tel: 1.888.508.1888
vip@shoedazzle.com

heatherm441
7/8/19

They were super cute but broke in the middle of lunch first time I ever wore them. Maybe 1000 steps in. Have been meaning to return but have to get on the site on a computer linked to a printer since I usually only shop via phone. They will be going back unfortunately. They were cute.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Heather,

We’re sorry your item was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in Shoedazzle. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

jordanr82
7/8/19

normally I would never have anything bad to say about shoedazzle.com but now I do. I've been a member (not VIP since I don't shoe shop online often enough) since last year and I've never had a problem. When I ordered a pair of heels two months ago I was unaware that they had turned my account into a VIP account. I wasn't charged in June last month but when I checked my bank account today I noticed a $40.00 charge to shoedazzle.com. I checked my account to make sure someone hadn't hacked it and placed an order. When I called to find out it, I learned that I was charged for not buying their shoes with a VIP membership I didn't sign up for and the woman refused several times to let me cancel the VIP membership since they charged me for nothing but gave my account store credit that is some how no longer there. I gave up on that and had to cancel my card so they can't charge me anymore.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Jordan,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

kaneyof
7/6/19

Love the shoes, the size, and the price!!!! The website is easy to navigate and I will definitely be back for more buying.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kaneyo,

Shoedazzle is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products, please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you, dear member! Hope you enjoy your day with us!

cheniqueb
7/5/19

I love everything I get. I just love shoes. I love the convince of shopping for shoes and clothes all in the same place.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Chenique,

Thank you for your magnificent shout out! We're glad that you are loving your purchase from Shoedazzle. Keep slayin’ your DAZZLING items!

robint109
7/5/19

I bought a purse and it was exactly what i wanted. It was at a great price as is all their merchandise. I love my new bag so much

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Robin,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

anitap84
7/5/19

I am very impressed with Shoedazzel. They have a fantastic selection and the reviews make it very easy to choose a style and sizes perfect for me. My first order arrived way faster than I expected.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Anita,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about Shoedazzle! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. Have a nice day!

sharond315
7/5/19

Sharon D Turner hi every since I became a VIP member with ShoeDazzle that's the only place I get my shoes from yes I love ShoeDazzle top shoes only

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Sharon,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

hunterc38
7/5/19

I made a purchase a month prior to my birthday. Never received the package. After my birthday vacation in which I bought the sandals to go on vacation I check the status and it shows that it was delievered. I called the post office and Shoedazzle to complain and I was give such a hard time. They sent out the replacement and not even 15 minutes of walking in the sandals they broke in the store in public so imagine the embarrassment. I waited a month for these sandals got them after the vacation and wear them for 15 minutes and they break. And in the first place I had to send the slide back because they aren't true to size. I am a size 7 in all women shoes and Sandals. Those did not fit like a 7 so I returned them and exchanged them for them to break in 15 minutes. Called again to get a refund and was give a hard time again about getting my money back. Took 4 weeks just to get $39 back. I was a actual member and $39 was getting deducted out of my account monthly. The worse part about it is they didn't even care about the frustration I went through. Not a good company at all

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Hunter,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

ilonav
7/5/19

Same as a picture ,very soft material.

Thank you so much I love that very much
I give 5 stars for this Sandal lot of complément I got

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Ilona,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

alexandrac84
7/5/19

Shoes were very bad quality I ordered a 8 1/2 sandals looked like a 9 to long halls were very uncomfortable had my whole upper floor swollen it was just horrible never again

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding the unpleasant experience you had in Shoedazzle. We value you as our member. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

cindyd164
7/5/19

The psychological concept of "VIP" is ridiculous. Paying money, but you can skip it. Then get told on the phone that the android has glitches sometimes on the phone because your "skip" does not go through. Meanwhile not one glitch on my multiple orders. I prefer transparency in customer service, the tactics are an insult to the customer. In addition, they were not able to send me line-item transaction, since their page is so hard to navigate and does not itemize transactions well. 2 stars because I did like the items purchased. Wish I could continue, but the way business is done, feels so pressured and questionable.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Cindy,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Shoedazzle and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

frans194
7/5/19

I had offered 2 pairs of shoes which were the wrong size..customer service was great and the return so easy. Love SHOE DAZZLE!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Fran,

We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

arleneb94
7/5/19

I like the shoe, but all of them is so high heel . I need is a shoe just only 1 1/2 inch. But I satisfied on the items I always bought on shoedazzle.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Arlene,

Thank you for sharing your feedback which we deeply appreciate. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. Thank you!

chantem6
7/5/19

i ordered sandals and I wore them once and they came a part the stitching came out and I can no longer were them

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Chante,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

hebaa20
7/3/19

most of the shoes I bought ended up getting ruined by the second or third time I wore them, which was really frustrating

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Heba,

We're sorry your item was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in Shoedazzle. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

theresah246
7/2/19

I love everything I have purchased from ShoeDazzle over the years for myself, my daughters and nieces.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Theresa,

alicialynnl
7/2/19

I absolutely love this store and their styles! I have ordered numerous items and every item has been good quality. If I have an item I rather exchange for whatever reason they have a simple process that works with you for 30day period, along with that they have amazing customer service that definitely puts the customer first. I know they have a monthly charge however your able to skip the month and your not charged if you make a purchase during the month. Easy site to shop and your cart will hold an item for so many hours. Best part your first purchase is 75% off, nothing beats that. A good point system that accumulates points to get a percentage off an item of your choosing from thousands of styles. They carry everything you need from bras to shoes and clothes. Amazing store to check out!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello AliciaLynn,

Shoedazzle promise to serve you with excellent member service and high-quality FAB items! Every day we look forward to meeting our members' expectations. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience! Thanks a lot!

evelynb90
7/2/19

I've never had an issue and always been satisfied with the company as a whole, except these last two orders, one item (previous purchase) was definitely not what was advertised on the website but I couldn't return it because was outside the allowed time frame and this time, right after I placed my order I realized I still had my former employer's address listed as shipping info. It wasn't longer than 5 minutes after I placed the order when I called to update the address and the customer rep was nice, efficient and pleasant (I think I left a review) the issue is, it was delivered to that previous address I specifically called to update, even tho I received an email with updated info and confirmation email when it was delivered both showed correct address. Needless to say it was quite shocking receiving a message from a former coworker letting me know the manager informed her about my package being delivered there and somewhat embarrassing picking it up there from the hands of my previous employer.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Evelyn,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with FabKids! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

francineb33
7/2/19

Gorgeous & comfortable at an nice price. Love what I chose and love the compliments I get when I wear them.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Francine,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

brandit24
7/1/19

To be clear, the customer service representative that I spoke with provided excellent customer service. However, I am very dissatisfied with the refund process.

The shoes that I received were damaged; the return process is made out to be quick and easy but it isn't. I was told that the refund would be processed as soon as the post office scanned the returning label and the funds would show up in my account in 7-10 business days. I returned my shoes almost a month ago and the return still has not come to my account, they also removed any record of there being a return processed on my account. So, now, not only did I not receive the shoes that I wanted but I am also out of the money that I paid for them.

It is safe to say that I will be cancelling my account with shoe dazzle after this experience and will not be using their services again.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Brandi,

janettew15
7/1/19

I ordered 3 pairs of size 7 1/2 shoes.
One pair was too big...
One pair was too small...
One pair was just right!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Janette,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At Shoedazzle, we take pride in ensuring our member’s satisfaction. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

kathleenw193
7/1/19

I love ordering from shoe dazzle. I have only returned one pair of shoes because of sizing and it was quick and easy. love the quality of the shoes

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

jamelac
Jamela C.
7/1/19

I wanted to get shoes not join and be charged for something they stole $40 from me I will never use this site again. And the shoes are uncomfortable

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Jamela,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with Shoedazzle. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

alexisj54
7/1/19

So far I've loved almost every one of my purchases and they've been great. I feel like the material could always be better and that they could strive to be that.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alexis,

lacarig
7/1/19

Excellent....I am not a shopper at all! My daughter has me hooked on shoe dazzle and I'm very excited she shared the online venue with me!!!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello LaCari,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ivy

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L.

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K.

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L.

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L.

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth O.

bad quality

By Brit E.

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B.

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A.

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L.

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S.
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

ShoeDazzle?