Review of ShoeDazzle

Tel: 1.888.508.1888
vip@shoedazzle.com

amberr96
2/16/19

I love my boots and clutch they are simply amazing I can't wait to wear them. I'm already using my clutch.

alejandram26
2/16/19

I have purchased shoes from shoe dazzle on various occasions and I have no been disappointed! The shoes are great quality as well as very stylish and beautiful.

aprilt78
2/16/19

I never recieved my shoes or a refund. Very displeased. I never recieved my shoes or a refund. Very displeased

alyciar3
2/14/19

So far I've loved every pair of shoes I got but the clothes I've ordered on shoe dazzle never fit right or look good on me

amyb451
2/12/19

I love my boot and love the price. And I will be ordering more boots for the price you can't beat it

vanessas148
Vanessa S.
2/12/19

I always had a great experience when shopping with Shoedazzle, affordable price, true size & quality for shoes and clothes, fast shipping, etc, I've nothing to complaint about.
Really love the service

lanil8
2/12/19

purchased shoes that didnt fit. returned them in order to exchange them for something else....guess what.....they sent me back the same shoe in the same size....

aliciaa75
2/11/19

EVERY SHOE I BOUGHT IS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED AND I CAN'T PASS ON THE GOOD OFFERS THE HAVE FOR VIP MEMBERS!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alicia,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

amberh152
2/11/19

This is my 3rd month receiving merchandise from the company and so far I have been nothing but smiles with everything that I picked! Not to mention all the compliments!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Amber,

Thanks a lot for the shout out! Shoedazzle promises to provide high-quality products for you as well as outstanding member service. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.

aminahy
2/11/19

Love the new pair that I just received ! Cute heel is very comfy & they came in a very expedited time. I was shocked!

amandah172
2/11/19

I called about a return to ask where my credit was and was told it was on my account, but it is still not there

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Amanda,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

mzzamys
2/11/19

This is one of my favorite sites, for 1 stop shopping. They have the best deals and the quality of the merchandise is great.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello MzzAmy,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in Shoedazzle, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your DAZZLING items!

aprilg71
2/11/19

There's never anything in my size that I want. The only thing I've ever gotten from showdazzle that I enjoy is a hoodie. The shoes hurt my feet IF I can find anything I like. I've been skipping months but when I forget it takes me forever to find something I like that is in my size. I will be canceling this service.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello April,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Shoedazzle! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

alexr277
2/11/19

Muy contento por el buen cervicio y la atención y los productos muy buenos y bonitos cuídense y buen trabajo sigan asi y que Dios los bendiga

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hola Alex,

Es nuestro deseo mantenerle satisfecho con nuestros servicios, estilos únicos y buena calidad a un precio asequible. Usted es nuestra inspiración para hacer lo mejor posible. Gracias y recordar; ¡lo valoramos!

Gracias,
kimberlyd141
2/11/19

Express shipping was slow paid 17 and still had to wait 5 days....love the shoe very comfortable... suggestion get the right size. I usually go a 1/2 up im my heel but these was a prefect fit

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kimberly,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

amandaf179
2/11/19

Love Shoedazzle! I have never had a bad experience or bad products from them. The quality of their products is always good!

brittanya69
2/11/19

Love the sales and fast delivery and also great selection of shoes and accessories! Also the reward system

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Brittany,

Awesome! We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your shopping needs. Enjoy shopping and hope to hear more from you in the future!

michellea280
2/11/19

I love the fashion, however the last two pair of boots I ordered were not typical true to size. The wide calf was great, however the size 9 was too small and tight compared to my normal and other boots and shoes.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Michelle,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

kristhianp
2/11/19

I bought a couple of shoes for a really cheap price and honestly I wasn't expecting them to be good or even been delivered lol but I've just received my new boots and I love it!!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kristhian,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

angelas442
1/18/19

I love the boots and shoes but the clothes are very big I bought medium in a looks like a extra large

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Angela,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with Shoedazzle. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

stormyb6
1/17/19

I bought one pair of promotional shoes from this place. I sized up, because it's the internet, and the we're still so tight they barely fit. And then I find they've been charging me 40 dollars a month since, because buying the shoes apparently means you are getting a membership. I called to complain and they said it mentions it in tube terms and conditions, which NO ONE takes the time to read. Ridiculous. The refunded me for 2 of the payments, but cmon! I'm broke, that's why I was trying to buy cheap promotional shoes in the first place! And

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Stormy,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

anointedp1
1/15/19

All my items (shoes) arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition, wrapped and packaged very professionally. Love.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Anointed,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

asiam11
1/15/19

I love everything about shoedazzle. Perfect fit. All different colors and styles. Highly recommended to all my friends and family.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Asia,

We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

stefannym
1/11/19

Was told I had more then one account didnt make sense thanks to this experience I will never shop online again

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Stefanny,

audreyl42
1/11/19

I love shoedazzle. I buy shoes every month. It has helped my wardrobe come back to life. I love being asked "where did you get your shoes?" I reply "My favorite place, shoedazzle!" I highly recommend

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Audrey,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at Shoedazzle try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Ivy

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L.

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K.

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L.

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L.

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth o.

bad quality

By Brit E.

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B.

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A.

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L.

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S.
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

ShoeDazzle?