Review of ShoeDazzle

Tel: 1.888.508.1888
vip@shoedazzle.com

norisa
4/19/19

I've shopped with ShoeDazzle before and this is not the same case. I can't even get an estimated date of when my shipment will be delivered and the tracking system sucks so far. I'm still waiting for my delivery with no idea whatsoever of when it will get to me.

riannaw
4/19/19

I love the shoes I order and receive them in a timely manner. Will continue to order through ShoeDazzle when I can afford to.

angelaj129
4/13/19

I give a10 to y'all I was very satisfied with my purchase. Yes I will definitely be back! I also will recommend you to my family and friends.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Angela,

Thanks a lot for the shout out! Shoedazzle promises to provide high-quality products for you as well as outstanding member service. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.

taij1
4/13/19

I was sent the wrong shoe, called and never got my issue fixed. Nobody never called or emailed me to check on the issue.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Tai,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

angelr95
4/13/19

Happy with all my purchases. I did purchase a pair of rubber boots that after wearing less than a dozen times have started to come apart at tha seam. But other then that I have a very happy VIP customer!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Angel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention—it will help us improve our operations and services. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 888-508-1888 and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

stevel535
4/12/19

Easy to navigate website, I'm pleased with the fast delivery and responsive customer service. Thank you team

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Steve,

Thank you for your remarkable review! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy and satisfied!

alyssas86
4/10/19

Arrived early! They fit perfectly and have really nice quality! Definitely worth the wait! Will be shopping again soon!

Response from D M., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hi Alyssa,

We love your wonderful review! We’re so glad to know that you are happy with your purchase, especially with its quality. You stay fabulous!

Cheers,
Cathy
shannonc352
4/3/19

Be aware that you can not use store credit and promotions on the same order. Meaning, if an item is 60% off on "last call" sale (clearance) you still have to pay full price for that item.

It is really a rip off. I have had mixed luck with them. Some items of the same size are way to big and some are way too small. Some item come in beautiful condition while some come with poor seam work, loose threads, and globs of glue showing. It's pretty hit or miss.

Customer service is not particularly helpful either. I had bought two items using a $20 credit and free shipping. One of the items was out of stock but instead of contacting me they removed that item and charged me full price and shipping. When I called to see why I was charged a different amount than was on my original receipt I was brushed off as lying eventhough I had all the emails to prove it. It took 2 online chats and 4 phone calls to get a credit, that was not even for the full amount.

I also returned a few items that were way smaller than they should have been and an item that was poor quality from a previous order. When you return some thing you have to pay an almost 6 DOLLAR RESTOCKING FEE FOR EACH ITEM RETURNED. If not you will only receive a credit which again cannot be used in conjunction with sales, clearance, or other promotions.

I recommend you do not buying anything unless you are sure you are not going to have to return it, and making sure to always skip the month so you dont get stuck paying full price for crap.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Shannon,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

stefanim9
3/31/19

ShoeDazzle lures you into enrolling in their VIP membership and then begins charging you $39.95 for things you never ordered. My guess is you have to tell them, don't send me anything this month. With all the emails I get, I often delete their emails so was not aware of what they were doing to me. It wasn't until I saw my credit card statement that I realized these crooks were constantly charging me for things I never asked for. I wrote to them telling them to cease and desist, and yet they keep sending me their emails and keep charging me $39.95 every few months. Ultimately I had to cancel my credit card just to get these $#*!s to stop charging me. I don't know if they are crooks or just plain stupid.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Stefani,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

ceciliaa34
3/15/19

I love all the shoes I gotten they are an exceptional quality for the prices! My sister has also gone on the website and already purchased 4 pairs!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Cecilia,

We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

abiygailh

They Respond Very Fast & Love To Help People JuSt Like Me
They Make a Great Job & Explain Everything Very Good

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Abiygail,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

alejm
3/15/19

Excellent quality and shipping time for VIP membership I would recommend only if you are constantly needing new shoes otherwise you end up paying 39.95 for not buying shoes.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alej,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

rogerm280
3/14/19

Horrible shipping they charge you then pass your packages to a Post Office. The Post Office should not be allowed to take over from retail packages

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Roger,

ashleya218
3/14/19

Ive always liked how their shoes look and feel, they are made with good materials. But at the same time, every single shoe/boot ive ever gotten from them has been way off in sizing. And this last time, i ordered a size and a half up from my normal size, and they still are too small! But the other pair in my order (ordered same size, both pairs) is a smidge too big! I just can't believe how wrong the sizing is. That is the reason I won't be buying anymore. And it's like that with justFab too, and it's been like this for a long time. Cute shoes, well made, bad sizing. I'm sorry shoe dazzle, but it's sadly true.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Ashley,

mandys64
3/14/19

I'm torn on my feelings of Shoe Dazzle. They have a great selection of shoes, but there is a lot of fine print on membership fees, credits, and sales. They are quick to pull that money out too. I suggest signing up and ordering everything you want at once(1st order special discount)then cancel!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Mandy,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

kadiatuk
3/14/19

It's okay but s you guys said your shoes it's 4 inches but then when it come it more like 5inches or 06 inches that's my problem

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kadiatu,

I'm sorry your shoes were not what you expected. This is not how we do business in Shoedazzle. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

leannah8
3/14/19

I ordered 14 pairs of shoes and never received one pair I ordered. I got my orders shipped to me in two secrets boxes and both had other people's order in them

andreal293
3/12/19

I know I can be a pain but the woman who helped me today was perfect. She took care of EVERYTHING I needed. Thank you so much!!! (Take care of the employees that take of business for you!)

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Andrea,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

ashleya217
3/12/19

It's easy to select the shoe and it came super quick. I never thought i could get these thigh high heels. Thanks

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Ashley,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy!

arnettag
3/12/19

I was unaware of the VIP membership hidden fee of $39.95 a month. You have to skip a month otherwise they will charge the credit card or debit card that you used at the time of your purchase on the sixth of every month unless you cancel or skip a month. I also do not like the fact that they store your information in their system for future use without your knowledge. Shady! The young lady in customer service said that this is outlined in the terms and conditions to the VIP membership. People, this is a lesson! Please read the terms and conditions on everything. Needless to say, I cancelled and I won't be shopping at ShoeDazzle anymore. I feel betrayed even though it was partly my fault because I did not read the terms and conditions. I did request a refund on the charges and she told me she would issue the refund which makes me feel better. I hope this helps someone.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Arnetta,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

alicei10
3/12/19

Been a member for almost 6 years. Love the issues and great deals that shoedazzle has for the members

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alice,

We are honored that you have chosen us and placed your continued trust in Shoedazle for your DAZZLING items! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you.

amandac393
3/12/19

So I forgot to "skip the month" a couple of times and caught a really good sale! Great service and really glad they have a "skip the month" feature.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your positive feedback! That's a great encouragement for us! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

sharonw354
3/11/19

Love everything about ShoeDazzle.Truly amazing.Ordering is so much fun, and the product ships in a timely manner.Any issues are easily abled to be addressed.Instructions are easy to understand,if you need to make a return,or an exchange.Simply put,it's a wonderful overall one of a kind experience.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Sharon,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for the positive overall feedback! We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

aminatas
3/11/19

Shoedazzle is one of the best shopping sites. They have the most reasonable and quality items, including mindblowing Sales for their customers. I love it.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Aminata,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in Shoedazzle, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your DAZZLING items!

shalishalal
2/26/19

Looking to buy 2 pair of shoes. I want a pair for church the other for anytime wear. So I need you to cash app me 25 dollars $Lisahasfaith

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Shalishala,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L.

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K.

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L.

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L.

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth O.

bad quality

By Brit E.

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B.

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A.

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L.

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S.
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

ShoeDazzle?