Review of ShoeDazzle

Tel: 1.888.508.1888
vip@shoedazzle.com

alyciac4
12/14/18

I love this site, I have been a VIP for a year now and I have loved just about every item that I've received... the only thing that I don't like is that if you are using a credit you cant shop deals... if my card is charged $39.95 for the monthly fee and i'm given a credit for that amount due to the fact that I haven't ordered then I should be able to shop the way I would have before the. I don't like that you have to make a choice between using my credit or the promotion

brittn1
12/14/18

I ordered a pair of boots 11/10/18. When I got them they were a size too big. I called Customer Service the same night asking if I could do an exchange. He told me it was no problem, that he had placed the new order, and gave me instructions on how to send the boots I had back. I sent them back the next day. Here it is 5 weeks later (12/12/18) and still no boots. I finally call in to see what's wrong and the lady on the phone tells me the order was CANCELED. That they gave me store credit for (11.60) when I paid 17 dollars for the order!! I was upset and disappointed but this woman who I spoke to was so cruel and unfriendly. She was practically yelling at me, no lie. After going back and forth, of her trying to tell me what I said and didn't say in a call that happened 5 weeks ago, I told her I wanted a full refund, since the boots I ordered are now sold out. She told me in a threatening voice "Well it takes 8 TO 10 WEEKS to get your refund back" How is it that they take the money out in a matter of seconds but when it comes to refunding it takes literally months? I don't understand it. I told her as much. I didn't understand why the order was canceled either but she offered no solution or apology. Once she heard the word refund her main objective was to get me off the phone as fast as possible so they could scam another customer like me. She was one of the rudest customer service representatives I've ever spoke too. I normally never take the time to write a bad review about anyone or any company but this has to be put out there. Take my experience and make good out of it. Order your shoes from a different site or store. It's not worth it and you wont be happy. All my friends and family know what happened, they know I've been waiting weeks for my boots. None of us will ever be shopping Shoe Dazzle again.

arethal1
12/14/18

Beautiful , Shoes, Boots and Clothes!! . Will continue to shop ON THIS SITE!!!!looking forward to buying more great stuff at such awesome prices!!! thank you Shoedazzle!!!.

stacyd89
12/13/18

I searched for the perfect shoe for my daughters graduation and it had plenty of time to get here according to their shipping times. Two days after I ordered they said it was delayed and wouldn't get here until 4 days after my event. Live chat says it's available to talk starting at 6a then I get message that it's not until 9a and then still can't connect at 9:25a! Very disappointed.

adamm292
12/12/18

Like the quick shipping even though we got an email saying it could be delayed. It arrived sooner than expected and was packed well.

Response from D M., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Adam,

Wow! Thanks for the great feedback! We could not make it without your support and loyalty. Every day we are looking forward to serving you.

amandac374
12/12/18

Great prices, range of true to fit sizing, awesome selection, fast ship times. Very satisfied customer.

ashleyr234
12/11/18

I get my shoes & they feel like a size nine. It doesn't make any sense. I liked how the box was nice & pretty & wrapped up. But then I get to trying on the show the zipper wouldn't work! I am. Dry dissatisfied with my order. I will never order from there ever again

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Ashley,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. Here at Shoedazzle, we want all of our members to have only the best experiences, and we regret having fallen short. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

angelab380
12/11/18

What do you want me to say I'm not satisfied with Shoe Dazzle at all and there are plenty of shoes and boots that I like on your site but my first experience was with you all was a bad one

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Angela,

At Shoedazzle, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

adrienneh27
12/10/18

I love your shoes but did not ask to be a vip member i got a full refund ans i will order from you again thank you so much

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Adrienne,

Shoedazzle is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you, dear member! Hope you enjoy your day with us!

damarisr9
12/10/18

I have been with shoe dazzle for 3 years now and everytime i need assistance with any of my orders or questions they absolutely go the extra mile to help me and are super flexible and understanding.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Damaris,

kimberlyh249
12/10/18
• Updated review

I've shopped on JustFab and loved every shoe I've gotten. I've always wanted to wear pointed toed shoes but my feet are wide so when I saw that Shoe Dazzle has an option for the foot to be wide I figured I'd buy a pair try them out. I ordered super glittery shoes for my birthday a month in advance think it'll take about 2-4 weeks because I live in Hawaii currently. On top of that I paid more for shipping. 4 weeks have gone by and I still haven't seen my shoes. Called Shoe Dazzle 3 times to be told it's on the way, it's in Hawaii our for delivery when in fact it hasn't even left California. Tried to call the location in Cali that it's comkng from to find out more about it and they said they have no idea where it is or when I'll receive it. Called Fedex where Shoe Dazzle claimed it is supposed to be and Fedex said they never received it and that the information was sent to USPS because they are the ones delivering it. Call the USPS and they tell me they only received information about the package going to be shipped there but that was the only time heard of my package which was 5 days after I ordered the shoes. Call Show Dazzle back and still no explanation nor did they say they would refund me because at this point I won't have my shoes for my bday. On top of that I ordered shoes for my best friend as a Christmas gift and will now have to scramble around to get her something she'll like. I've spoken to over 10 people and no one was able to give me a solution or locate my package. NEVER AGAIN will I order from Shoe Dazzle. And might I add I bought stuff off of Amazon 2 weeks after I ordered my shoes and had my mom send me a care package and received those within 5 days. But Shoe Dazzle can't even locate my shoes.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kimberly,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ivy
“More lies and Disappointment from ShoeDazzle”
12/13/18
• Previous review

So after not Recieving my shoes that I needed for my birthday I called and was then offered a rush delivery here in Hawaii. I was guaranteed to have them for my birthday. I rep from JustFab reaches out to me in regards to my issue and then told me that they don't rush deliver to Hawaii. Had I known this I would have sent the package to my parents house in Florida and then they would have rush delivered it to Hawaii. I just don't understand what is so difficult about her my items here in a timely matter. Amazon does it often without charging extra for the shipping and handling. But I am willing to pay top dollar if I have to. In the end I cancelled the items because the shipment is now expected to reach me by Jan 1, 2019. Reminder I ordered my items Nov 14, 2018.

angelicac29
12/10/18

First time ordering and i am hooked! Not only did my package arrive early, the recipient loved her boots! Great quality, wonderful price!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Angelica,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

patriciab516
12/10/18

I'm very satisfied with the looks ans the fitting of the boots that I bought. It came right in time and the packing is so nicely done. Keep it up.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Patricia,

Wow! This is awesome to hear from you that are loving your purchase and our stylish products. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

alyssas79
12/10/18

I've ordered a few pairs from shoe dazzle and I'm in love with every purchase. True to size, great quality and an excellent, easy to use website. I did recently cancel my monthly subscription ONLY because I broke my ankle so I can't wear a right shoe for 12 weeks but the second I can I'll be back obsessing and buying from shoe dazzle!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alyssa,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for the positive overall feedback! We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

reshmas9
12/10/18

I am completely disaapointed with this website. They are fooling people. Firstly, they show the advertisemnt that first purchase only $10 but after you visit the website the same thing will cost for $20.
Secondly, when you go for checkout, there is a must that we should make vip member or any other member ship titles. We wont be able to skip it because they wont allow us to check out if we dont choose vip or premium pink member. And they make us to be a Vip member which they say its free but its not. They charged me $40 for no reason and they said its for vip membership. My saying is, if they could not give us a good customer service we are not making any purchase and the membership is useless for us. They charged me $40 without any notifications and reciept.
Thirdly, the customer service is worst. And they are not helping out to get any solution. This is the worst online shopping i had ever seen in my life. I reccommend to all my friends to stay away from this "SCAM Shoedazzle".

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Reshma,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

toluwalolao
12/9/18

I am SOOO disappointed in SHOEDAZZLE to be a fraudster. How can you people deduct $39.95 from my account without initiating any request to buy anything.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Toluwalola,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

symonet1
12/5/18

You know, I've really been patient with the JustFab/ShoeDazzle clan. However, this is my second run in with them & honestly, at this point, I'm completely disappointed and dissatisfied. I purchased some bags from them and the money was taken from my CashApp card. I turn my card off at night because I've had some bad luck with scammers anyway, I wake up this morning to see that ShoeDazzle has tried to take an additional $80.25 from my CashApp card. Instantly, I'm investigating like I know hadn't purchased anything else. So I call them, the rep tries to give me a lie about it being an authorization that they took the first go around...
1) This isn't my first time ordering from you, so I know that's false.
2) I made a previous order that SAME day for a different amount, they took the money from my card and they items have supposedly shipped no double charging there.
3) I'd already received an email saying you were backed up and to be patient as they get my order together...

So either they no longer had those items available or they just didn't want to honor their agreement.. Either way, after this, I'm completely done. They said they would refund my money by the end of business day.. Great because that's all I'm giving them..

And the other runin I had with them was a dispute about me skipping a month earlier this year. I went online and skipped (JustFab) & they told me I didn't.. even though I made sure to check back..

The company and it's employees do not value their customers and clearly they show it often.. that's why their rating is so low. Bad business..

I really want to give them a 0

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Symoné,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

shuriel
11/29/18

I've been VIP with Shoedazzle for just over a year now and I love it. I've only bought 3 pairs of shoes but I adore all of them and I really like just having such a good website to get shoes whenever I need to that I know will deliver good product. The prices are so much better than if I go to my local shopping malls, and they always have amazing deals! The shoes themselves (from what I have experienced so far) are amazing quality, the colours are even brighter than pictured, the sizing has been perfect, and I get so many compliments when I wear them (especially the ones pictured). I have not dealt with customer service but I can imagine they'd be good since everything else has been promising. Just keep in mind that if you do want the good deals that come with VIP, you have to go on the site and Skip the Month which my mom and I always remind eachother on the first of the month so it's never been an issue. As far as shipping, it has been so much faster than I expect every time so i'm always happy about that. Over-all I really enjoy shopping on this website and I plan to alot more!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Shurie,

Thank you for your remarkable review! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy and satisfied!

adelitav
11/27/18

I see their ads everywhere. I have searched their site several times only to find trash. Most of the stuff they sell is cheaper from a brick and mortar store. They have no good name brands.
But, today I saw an ad for 2 for $24 advertised add a cyber Monday sale. I clicked on the ad, interrupting my precious game play, only to find a shady sale. Apparently you have to buy two of the same item to get the 2 for $24 so called deal. But the price for one is less than $10. What???
My daughter fell for their scam and got a few items. The tops are the cheapest, thinnest material you can find. I mean seriously, I can get that stuff down the street at the mini indoor swap meet.
I didn't order. I'm no fool!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Adelita,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

kishorep4
11/25/18

They are ripping of the my credit credit card 39.99 twice a month saying i have taken 2 memberships i am still calling them for refund but no initiative from the company they are fraud i will take them to court some one has to stop them !

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Kishore,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with Shoedazzle! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

gw66
11/23/18

I was fooled by the pay $10.00 on your first purchase. This not true and you are made to be VIP member which they tell you is free, but out of no where a $40 charge was made on my account without notifications or a receipt provided by. After I called I was told that there is a $40 fee to remain a VIP member.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello G W,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

sarahs685
11/19/18

My 6 & 8 year old daughters and I were watching tv & a shoedazzle commercial came on. I ended up having to change the channel because the commercial was so disgusting. At first, I thought it was one of those late night phone sex commercials. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have a stripper dancing around in the commercial, but personally, I do not want my little girls to think that this is acceptable behavior & I do not want them to think that acting like a whore is cute. I am disgusted by this company, so much so, that I will be cancelling my subscription to fabkids that I have had for the past 3 1/2 years as soon as I get done writing this.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Sarah,

michellep322
11/19/18

I placed an order on 11/09/2018 for 2 beautiful stylish coats. I assumed that if I purchase the 2 to 5 day shipping that it'll get to me no later than 11/16/2018. On Sunday 11/11/2018, I received an email saying that the order has been shipped. On Monday, 11/12/2018 I go back to see if it has moved...nothing...it still says the same thing and also on Tuesday and Wednesday. I called Shoedazzle on Wednesday, 11/14/2018 and spoke to a representative who said that there was nothing that they could do.They couldn't refund me my money until the coat delivered. Ok...you're delivering it to an empty apartment. I then spoke to a Supervisor who was willing to refund my money but maybe she was just saying that to shut me up. I didn't want the money I wanted the coats. She said that she'll expedite two more coats but that was a LIE! I then called today and no one was able to help me or offer some type of solution. Other than call the carrier and ask if they could reroute my package. At this point, I'm soooo disappointed in how Shoedazzle handle their customers. It's such a shame because I really like some of their things and those coats were nice as well. Oh well, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Michelle,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

stephaniep205
11/14/18

As a mother of a young daughter, im Just currious if their commercials played all day is to advertise the buisness....or to encourage young girls to dress like skanky hookers ?

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Stephanie,

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you experienced with Shoedazzle. This situation is not ordinary and is not typical of us. We are very serious when it comes to our member's satisfaction. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

alishac26
11/14/18

My boots have been sitting in NC which is about 3 hrs from me, for 4 days and delivery doesn't show until friday of next week! Today is Saturday! Will never use them again!

Response from Ivy T., ShoeDazzle Representative
Hello Alisha,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Ivy

I was a good customer until they treated me so bad by not being a good business. I ordered a pair of boots when they arrived I tried on one boot not both and when I called to let them know I received two left feet they didn't give a damn! If you are looking for good quality for less try Zara or Aldo they stand behind they products and the quality and style of shoes are excellent don't waste your time with Shoe Dazzle they will definitely disappoint you on the end!! Good-luck!!! Janet

By JANET L.

Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel. The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent! hope this helps!

By J K.

This is a pattern with this company!!! This also happened to me after I canceled my account when I called they talked me out of it by crediting my account for 1 month then giving me 500 points. Don't fall for it you can find better quality shoes so many other places!!! Take the credit and run fast and don't look back!!! They don't deserve our business!!!

By JANET L.

There's no cancelation fee.

By Jenie L.

There is no sign up fee. You must 'skip the month ' by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged $39.95 (which is applied to any purchase) while still being a member. Or you can just cancel completely at any time.

By elizabeth o.

bad quality

By Brit E.

The only thing that I know to do is call. The customer service number I have for them is 888-508-1888. That said, I never found their customer service reps that helpful.

By M B.

I honestly don't know. Think mine came UPS in the states.

By Collette A.

If you call the toll free number 1-888-508-1888 and ask them to verify your VIP Membership was canceled they will be able to tell you. Word to the wise.....check your bank statement to make sure they didn't charge you, they have a habit of doing that even after you cancel, it happened to me! Have a great day! Janet

By JANET L.

If you just need to change your account details, shipping address, etc., you can do this hovering your mouse's arrow at the top towards the right where it says VIP account (it should be to the left of the checkout button). A drop down menu should then appear. Click on account details. After that, you should see a menu on the right. Click to change whatever details you need to. Don't forget to hit the save changes button! To discontinue your membership with Shoedazzle, I believe you have to call them personally.

By Gina S.
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

ShoeDazzle?