Originalpackaging.co.uk

Originalpackaging.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Originalpackaging.co.uk?

“Easy to order, fast delivery for Pandora charm gift box”

Claire W.
9/25/17

I ordered a Pandora Charm and didn't realise it didn't come with a gift box. Having looked around at a number of auction sites at used boxes, I came across originalpackaging.co.uk. Its a fairly straightforward site to use and I picked the charm gift box that best suited my Pandora charm, and used the secure PayPal checkout to pay for my item. Two days later my new Pandora charm box arrived, perfect.

clairew48
September 25th, 2017

I ordered a Pandora Charm and didn't realise it didn't come with a gift box.

Tip for consumers:
Decide which box you want, I didn't realise there were so many Pandora designs!

Questions? Get answers from the Originalpackaging.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Originalpackaging.co.uk?

Have a question about Originalpackaging.co.uk?