Review of Shippn

Tel: +1 973-365-2324
support@shippn.com

mattf130
11/12/18

Super sketchy company. STAY AWAY! The customer service representatives have zero idea what they are doing and are straight up liars. They also do not respond to emails. Shippn has held my packages for weeks without explanation and would not ship them out after numerous calls. They still have 4 of my packages worth thousands of dollars! If my packages are not returned to sender (I provided them with return labels!) I will be forced to open a lawsuit against them for the cost of goods. Shippn is by far the WORST company I have ever had to deal with. I highly suggest looking elsewhere for a shipping company.

Response from Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Dear Matt,

Thank you for your comment. Our fraud department did not approve to continue processing your orders or reinstate the old orders.

We sent you several emails regarding the return of your items and as soon as we have received the return labels we have forwarded them to our hosts. As you have sent FedEx return labels and we do not have any partnerships with FedEx in Canada, we are not able to arrange a pick up from our hosts address. They will ship back your packages at their earliest convenience.

For any other questions/comments, we are always ready to help.

johnj726
10/26/18

2 days after ordering they decided they wouldn't ship to the address and cancelled my order. I entered it before paying them, why don't they validate the addresses automatically?

Too late for me now because my purchase had already shipped to them. So lost the price of my purchase.

Then their host signed for the package rather than returning to sender, even though Shippn had cancelled my order BEFORE it arrived to them, so I have no hope of recovering the lost funds or package.

Did they keep it for themselves? Or they just really enjoy recycling?

Don't risk it with this company.

Tip for consumers: Dont risk it.

Response from Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Dear John,

Thank you for your comment.

We have noticed that you have filled up your package content information as 'Cannabis'. Cannabis cannot be shipped through Shippn internationally, as it is prohibited from international shipment.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Please take a look at our Terms & Conditions before making a purchase to ship internationally with Shippn. You can also send us an email with the link of the item you want to purchase and we can inform you beforehand about the shipping eligibility of the item internationally.

Best regards,
vincentb110
7/25/18

Perfect delivery, very good service that makes possible international shipping.
I will recommend the service around me.

mikes686
4/21/18

Zero communication. 3 days late shipping out the order. Had to force status update out of Shippn on email, Facebook and the chat on Shippn website. Dashboard doesn't work, does not reflect any status on any tabs to show progress report on the location, what stage the order was in, and shipping info. Avoid this service AT ALL COST, the headaches and problems that ensues with using Shippn, isn't worth it. I'd rather use eBay with inflated price, only that item I wanted wasn't available there.

Response from Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Hello Mike,

We apologize for the shipment delay, as we have experienced an issue with the package pickup from your host as the driver missed the pickup and your host wasn't available after 2 days.

As a courtesy of Shippn, your package was shipped to you free of charge and the amount you had paid for your order was refunded to you.

We hope your package delivered to you on time.

cliffp10
4/18/18

They company will oppress your right to privacy by having all host open your mail. Its against the law to do that. They let me know which now i am required to mitigate my damages by choosing another company. I spoke to an attorney regarding this matter and they said i should file a police report against this company, but i am going to go with another company because i don't like my mail be opened nor inspected and you guys should stand up for your privacy rights as well and pick another company.

Response from Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Hi Tom,

I am the marketing specialist of Shippn. I have seen your case and wanted to contact you directly. I am sorry to say this but all international shipments must be opened by our hosts for security reasons. It is also a necessity for international shipping rules as stated in our terms and conditions article #26. We can send your order back to the seller without opening the box, it's not a problem and we don't demand any additional fee for the return. But, if you want to ship your order internationally using our service, unfortunately, we have to open the box.

I am very sorry for your comment on this subject and if there is anything I can help you to solve your problem, I would like to help you. We really work hard to provide a good user experience for everyone.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. Kindly, you can contact us through the link below:

yvonnex1
2/13/18

Got my package the next day - the host couldn't have been nicer. He answered all my questions timely and even offered to call the customer support for me because I don't speak the local language. It is a very good business model and I highly recommend it to anyone in need.

muhammedk3
1/10/18

A new and beautiful service and idea that facilitates many procedures, but lacks awareness videos on YouTube and some modifications to the site .

jimmyj40
1/6/18

Do not use. All the reviews are fake. They make you pay and then block your ip address. That is why they make you pay first prior to giving forwarding address.

Response from Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Hello there,

We apologize if you have experienced an issue with our service. We will be able to offer you further assistance if you share with us the details of the issue you have experienced.

Since Shippn was established in 2016, we have delivered more than 3,500 packages worldwide, and this number continues to grow day by day. Our company, which is preferred by more than 25 thousand users, will continue to grow and serve.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Kindly, you can contact us through the link below:

refik1
1/6/18

Fast and very user friendly service. I created my order in two minutes. As a consumer, I can say that Shippn is one of the best package forwarding services. Also, I received my package after 6 days from the day I created the order. Thanks for the quick delivery!

fabiolaj1
11/27/17

My first purchase with Shippn was great. Customer service answered all my questions in a timely manner, received my products in 4-5 days, the refunded me for the change in weight and dimensions of my package. Everything was great until my sencond purchase...

I accidently purchased the service and paid with a card I had previosuly used. I asked for a refund as I was not going to use their service and they issued it right away. In my first purchase, I used a second card which was used to pay for the difference in dimensions, later refunded. This card was not used in the second purchase yet Shippn charged this card the verification charge.

Please note that the card I actually used was not charged the verification charge, but the other one did. My card/account was blocked due to fraud because my bank could tell that my card information was taken from a website/database and not an actual purchase.
I have contacted customer service and they keep saying they don't keep information, but based on this, they obviosuly do. I URGE YOU TO BE CAREFUL AS THEY KEEP YOUR INFO WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!

this is the actual response from a customer service agent
"If the user uses more than one credit card, the system will try to verify both credit cards to make sure that the cards are only being used by their owners. This is in effort to protect our shoppers."

This translates to them keeping your info to verify ALL THE CARDS YOU HAVE USED!

Response from Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Dear Fabiola,

Thank you for your feedback as we always aim to improve our service.

We try to create a secure environment for both our shoppers and hosts. Ensuring the trust is always at the core of our community, we verify certain information about both our shoppers and hosts.

Payment verification is a standard procedure for all the credit cards that are used or entered on our system for the first time. We try to verify shopper's credit cards by placing a small charge less than $1 USD. After that they need to check their statement and enter the exact amount they see for the Shippn charge.

Our shoppers can delete their credit card information from their profile settings and also can request to delete their entire account from our database.

chelsyj1
10/3/17

I can't believe that how easy to buy something from abroad with Shippn. I am sure Shippn is the best package forwarding service I have ever tried. Thank you again :)

georghea
5/26/17

I've purchased a kit from Spain, received it only in 4 days. Good customer service, good system, good transportation time. Thank you Shippn

hanss26
5/12/17

That was the first time I use a transportation forwarder for shopping from Australia to Germany. I've really liked their system, every member of Shippn talked me in a very kind way and got my package sooner than I expected. Thank you Shippn

shaunm48
3/16/17

this is the first time I used a ship forwarding service! I looked at myus shippitto etc and I found them to be quite confusing especially in the user interface. Shipping is VERY SIMPLE and everything is done in a very personal capacity I was able to speak and message the very person that was handling my package . The service is really as easy and simple as you want it to be and you stuff is not going into some random warehouse with unknown workers and people walking in and out.

With Shippn you get to work personally with a host that stores your stuff within the secure space of their home, I loved that! I had MANY question before I signed up for the service and after and these guys replied and eliminated all my concerns.

If you want to get your stuff fast no drama no issues with storage I seriously recommend these guys. The simplicity of their website will speak for itself once you sign up for Free. Oh and I forgot to mention no storage or monthly costs which was awesome. Compared to other sites where it's half a gamble you still need to pay for your account monthly or lump sum when you actually ship. You will also find your shipping cost low due to your stuff not being stored in a warehouse.

Will definitely be working with these guys in the near future.

From Shaun (Namibia)

yusufs15
3/10/17

I purchased my electronics from Best Buy and they forwarded it to me. First I wasn't expecting that fast delivery but I got my product in 3 business days in my home in Munich as they said. Their customer service is great, they answered all my questions.

eyalt
2/28/17

I used Shippn for shipping packages from the US to Israel. Used it for 3 times never encountered any problems. Packages reached to me in 2-5 business days as they said. Besides, it's so much cheaper than another forwarder companies.

Dear Linda, we were unable to locate your Shippn account or your order created on Shippn. We would be happy to assist you further if you could share with us your Shippn order number. Kindly, click the link to send us a contact form including your account information: https://www.shippn.com/contact-us

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Aristoula, Our prices vary depending on the weight and dimensions of the package that you want to ship from Australia. You can check the prices from our website using our shipping calculator. Just put the estimated weight and dimensions on the related fields, the shipping fee will be calculated automatically. At the bottom of the pricing page, there are estimated weights of the products, it will help you to estimate your package's details. Kindly, you can reach pricing page through this link: https://www.shippn.com/pricing

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Galia, You can cancel your order anytime you want, don't worry about it and your money will be refunded back. All you need to do is to fill out a contact form for your order cancellation and send it to us. Kindly, you can reach the contact form through this link: https://www.shippn.com/contact-us

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Tyrell. You can fill out a contact form for your claim and send it to us. Our customer service will handle it as soon as possible. Kindly, you can reach the contact form through this link: https://www.shippn.com/contact-us

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Riz. The package size that you mentioned is charged at 1 lbs, which is our lowest weight for shipping. You can calculate the shipping cost using our shipping calculator. Kindly, check this link to reach the international shipping calculator: https://www.shippn.com/pricing

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Amina. You can choose one of our hosts in New Jersey. Kindly, check this link to see our hosts: https://www.shippn.com/shop-from-US

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Amina. You can choose one of our hosts in the USA. Kindly, check this link to see our hosts: https://www.shippn.com/shop-from-US

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Christina. We don't have any signup or setup fees. You can sing up for free and do a single transaction. Kindly check the link below to understand how to shop from any country with Shippn. https://www.shippn.com/howitworks-for-shoppers

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Cynthia. Kindly check the link below to understand how to shop from Italy with Shippn. https://www.shippn.com/howitworks-for-shoppers

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative

Hi Anita, Hope everything is going great on your end! Well, kindly check our "Become a Host" page to get informed and don't hesitate to apply if fits: https://www.shippn.com/become-a-host Cheers! - Team Shippn

By Shippn C., Shippn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Shippn staff and other customers.

Shippn?