Review of SGS-Engineering

Tel: 01332 576 850
sales@sgs-engineering.com

ianc181
5/23/19

Needed some new gas struts for our Bailey Pageant 6 (2007) Caravan fixed bed, contacted SGS for advice and ordered as instructed. Fitted and they would not hold the bed up. I then contacted Bailey Parts and discovered SGS had supplied the wrong struts (Pressure too low) after going through the process of videos etc SGS agreed a refund however I had to pay the postage. They offered to send out the correct ones but I had to pay postage again. I was in effect being asked to pay for their mistake.
I decided to go to Bailey Parts for the struts which work perfectly and are actually cheaper! I would not recommend this company to the general public.

scottm683
5/22/19

Fast delivery, excellent product. Simple enough to assemble. No problems at all. This is how it should be.

ruths268
5/22/19

Order placed and goods received within 24hours. The strimmer is great quality and although we haven't done too much with it yet, it is brilliant. Good price too.

nicholasc196
5/22/19

Best Price and item received next day !,Id have no hesitation in using again for other Ryobi products

richardb975
5/22/19

Ordered it and received it very quickly, the quality for the price is good.
Recommend the as a good supplier.

richardj328
5/22/19

After looking at other compressors, the SGS 90 litre belt drive fitted my requirements.
I ordered it on there website, which was very easy.
It arrived next working day, very little needed to put together and now under the bench doing good service.
Very happy with price, quality and runs quieter than expected.

billw355
5/21/19

Good prices, good quality and quick delivery. I've slowly been replacing all my older stuff with SGS kit

tonye57
5/19/19

Ordered generator on Bank Holiday monday and it was delivered the next day,Wow thats fast. Unpacked item,filled with oil and petrol and stated up on second pull.So far the generator has been faultless.Very pleased.

nevillep3
5/19/19

Excellent quality products at reasonable prices, and a very good website, along with very quick delivery. SGS is now one of my go to places for tools!

mikes1756
5/19/19

The product was ordered paid for on an easy to use site - and arrived promptly in a strong cardboard box - overall very pleased with both product and service

mikec833
5/19/19

Outstanding service, recommend to anyone looking for tools or garage equipment, super fast delivery and good communication from ordering to receiving order

sig2
5/19/19

Brilliant all round experience quick and easy ordering process and delivery and the product is top quality
Highly recommend 5

michaelb1917
5/19/19

Brilliant,Placed my order on the Sunday and had it by Tuesday, Got emails keeping me up to date with my order will certainly use them again in the future

guyb82
5/19/19

sgs compressor 90 litre , powerful compact unit that is well made and surprisingly quiet, great value for money . very easy purchase delivered within 48 hrs ....

nathand227
5/19/19

We're using exclusively SGS lifting equipment in our workshop now, the build quality, the delivery time the availability are all exceptional. Just purchased a 100L compressor and parts washer too and so far so good. Customer service when needed has also been second to none, can't say enough good about them just exceptional.

leer128
5/15/19

Service is outstanding and customer support too. Products are top quality and delivered via light speed. Professional and friendly service. Looking forward to dealing with you again, Grasslands-lee Ltd

simonn46
5/15/19

Having used SGS before I have no hesitation in giving 5 stars. Its still the fast excellent service and great customer support if needed. One of my go to places when I need quality at a good price.

kendom1
5/15/19

Answered queries and dispatched goods promptly. Strut works well and is much more efficient than previous arrangement. Used on a SEIG SX2P mini mill

cliveb20
5/14/19

Have only used SGS a few times, but they never fail to impress me, great products brilliant service, and if your stuck, give them a call, and they will give you all the help you need. I will obviously be using them again.

bradleyg48
Bradley G.
5/14/19

Purchased a set of rear door struts

I purchased a set of rear door struts. The van has had extras to the barn rear door which made the struts not hold the door at its upmost position. Due to unforseen circumstances for just under a year i was unable to rectify this issue and my van was left out of use for the whole period. I contacted Sgs once all sorted who agreed they would regas the struts to a higher spec for no charge even after all this time!
10/10 fantastic.

roberth1237
5/14/19

Great service have time for their customers and have good quality items .I also had a good
experience with my purchase and after sales.

brians772
5/14/19

Timely delivery ,every nut and bolt in the kit ,went together without fault, no filing or use of hammers ,assembled in a quick time but the most impressive aspect is the quality and extreme value for money how could anyone post a bad review about this bit of kit ?
You need to know I was trained as an Engineer by our atomic energy authority and well past retirement now so I think I should know value for money after six decades of experience.
Believe me it's outstanding. Brian Sexton

bobc334
5/14/19

I have in the past purchased 2 petrol strimmers from SGS and have been really pleased with the quality and price and reliability so as my son needed a new strimmer this was the obvious choice;
Thanx SGS

domk3
5/14/19

Good communication from office staff, fast delivery, would recommend.
Bought Milwaukee tools, well packaged & next day delivery.

andrews619
5/14/19

Great company to deal with, item delivered quickly as described at the best price I could find it, good communication, will probably use again.

Because they supply good quality products at competitive prices. They are also knowledgeable about the products and service they offer.

By Jim W.

????? Just had a fantastic consumer experience from sgs ???

By Mr D.

Cannot be the same company my experience was positive from start to finish

By Mr D.

Questions? Get answers from the SGS-Engineering staff and other customers.

SGS-Engineering?