Review of The Best Things

Tel: 800-884-1373
customer.service@thebestthings.com

judsong13
3/20/17

My second order from BestThings.com was delivered promptly, earlier than expected) - well packed, and in excellent condition. Their prices are very competitive, and customer service most exceptional...

michaelh121
3/3/15

I'm a woodworker; I have a Swedish-made miter saw, and I need a replacement part. The company from which I bought it doesn't carry any parts for it, and they suggested I contact the maker. The maker referred me to thebestthings.com. I now wish I had bought the saw from them instead. While the email link on the site didn't work for me - probably something on my end, I assume - I did get a telephone number and called. I had one of the nicest conversations (with the owner, I presume) and he said that, yes, indeed, they do have that part and took my order. We chatted about a number of things; he didn't seem to be in a hurry to get me off the line, and I look forward to doing more business with them. The site is a wonderful place to find a number of things, some of which are vintage tools as well as new, fine tools, and a host of other items. So many company websites can be overwhelming, but this one for me is a delight; I hope you won't miss it!

Questions? Get answers from the The Best Things staff and other customers.

The Best Things?