HomeHarware.ca

HomeHarware.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HomeHarware.ca also ranks 30th among Tools sites.

How would you rate HomeHarware.ca?

“HH still comes out on top”

Vlad T.
11/15/19

The website is a little dodgy with all the additions of outside code and scripts but as far as the business goes they have stood the test of time and always come out on top. They have pretty much everything they advertise in the flyer and a lot of it. It is one of the few stores in my area that still has reasonable staff. My local home depot has been gutted with garbage employees but the HH nearby at parkway mall still has people who know what a fuse is and can get it for you.

vladt8
November 15th, 2019
mikeyw1
June 5th, 2016
Depending on whether I need something for my work, or I need something for my home, I can organize to have it sent to the Home Hardware location that is closer to either of my addresses, and pick it up very quickly. Excellent customer service! 5-stars!!

Questions? Get answers from the HomeHarware.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeHarware.ca?

Have a question about HomeHarware.ca?