Review of SeventhAvenue

Tel: 800-218-3945
customerservice@seventhavenue.com

levitah
1/17/19

After receipt of several catalogs I placed an order for cookware. To my surprise the items were excellent. My complaint is with how they manage the "credit" accounts. I made my first payment in less than 30 days, before the due date and more than the min amount. My next payment was an auto-pay, however due to fraud during the holidays on a couple of my bank accounts, it was returned and I didn't notice. By the time I did, I immediately replaced the payment. In the meantime, 7th Ave., DROPPED MY LIMIT to $100. Really!! The balance was $130. They "might" have a handful of items under $100. That caused a negative balance which they quickly reported to the credit agencies!! Anyway, I called in, payed it off and closed it. Too bad though as I had planned to buy 2 more sets of the cookware . I'll just look for the brand online and purchase elsewhere.

jatl
1/8/19

Buyer beware. Cheap products. Screen discoloring and falling apart. Paid over $120 for a fireplace screen and the paint was sloppy, wing section's fall off, design is already starting g to discolor.

js563
11/29/18

Crooks! This seventh avenue appears to operate an in house "fraud department. An example scam: company buys mailing lists, then sets up fake in-house accounts using only limited mail list info like name & address, then process a fake purchase/ invoice, the "customer/victim" that never heard of them gets a bill in the mail... then either the the victim pays accidentally (ie: fake bills are usually a few hundred dollars, or victim calls in and is immediately forced into a "reporting third party identity theft" process. The ID theft forms and process are actually designed to complete their identity theft of your information. They will eventually insist you fill out their forms and disclose your social security number to them or continue to leave the account open with old and new "fake" purchases begin charged to you the victim... by the way, this company says they do not require social security number or bank info or similar in order to set up an in house credit account.. ..

jcqulnz
2/22/17

I got a Seventh Avenue Catalog in the mail one day and I browsed through it and found some really interesting things that I decided to go ahead an purchase, and I really glad I did. They have some really incredible things that I've never even seen at stores and some things I have. Like, who many of you have "Soup & Cracker Bowls", or even know what those are? I DO! And I bought 2 of them form Seventh Avenue. In case your wondering, and even if you don't care. they are bowls with and extra "lip" or "pocket" on the side that hold your crackers for your soup, or dip for chips or anything you need an extra lip or pocket for! I actually wish I had purchased 6, keep 2 for us and give the other 4 to my in-laws, my daughter and her fiance'.

verdellc2
4/7/16

i like the fact you can open a charge account and pay a low amount each month good for people on a fixed income

ewap
11/17/11

Just as Brylanehome, I am always satified with the quality of products they sell, the delivery is always on time or even sooner then estimated.
Highly recommend!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the SeventhAvenue staff and other customers.

7 Photos for SeventhAvenue