SecretSales.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44 (0) 345 8739 522
customer.service@secretsales.com

barbaram159
1/18/17

Does this company really exist, stupidly bought before Christmas 2016 six bags some for me some for gifts and Hay Ho what do you know, that's right I have never received one of them, however I have recently received an email stating that one of these bags will or might be later than the date given for delivery as the supplier has not met sufficient requirements to meet the orders "and guess what you've got it" I was offered a refund just for the one bag nothing was said about the five others I have refused the refund because one bag not being available I can live with but six bags, so that makes me think that there is something seriously wrong . I suppose one would not be amiss thinking that it is a scam or, something is going seriously wrong in there distribution centre that is if they have one, because this is a very tight lipped company not much to be found out about them at the moment.
Or is it that half of the customers receive there goods and the other half just supply money it is something to think about. I am sure that I will never receive these six bags as was meant in the beginning but, what I did supply was quiet a lot of money and then after nearly two months I am suddenly told the supplier cannot for fill the orders. well I did some research and have been in touch with one of the suppliers in Italy and they have told me a different story the shipment for a particular designer bag was shipped out just after Christmas with full supplies to meet all the orders from secret sales. so I think I am being lied too however I will not stop there I will look into this and approach more suppliers of the bags that I bought and am sure that they will tell me the same that they have shipped out sufficient supply's. I think that secret sales should watch themselves because as I said earlier one bag not being supplied is acceptable but not six by different designers. It really stinks, don't you think.

amandaa23
11/1/16

Amazinf site use it for most things now because its simple and effective

cocop1
3/30/16

Brought a few products from the website due to seemingly good price. Didn't received the good on the estimated day, decided to wait for a week - got the good but missing the essential product. Asked the customer service, told it would be sent soon and they are sent as two part parcel. A couple of weeks later, still not received the good. Call again and got this rude guy who accused me of not calling earlier (which I had) and say I can't do much now. Told him I was advised that it would be sent later before then he causally say oh yes, it would be send later then. Ask him to check the order for me and he and 2 seconds later, he said again, yes it would be sent later. Waited for another week, no sign of good, so called customer service again. I have to rotate through around 4-5 persons on the same day to finally find someone who would check my order status for me (which is now more than a month late) with another accusation from customer service who in a very annoyed and angry tone said - 'I can see you have called several time and that is really not need to do this' At this point I have lost my will and can only reply - I called again as I still haven't got the answer for my missing parcel and no one is willing to check my initial order for me which is supposed to come as two part. FINALLY, a check to my initial order revealed that the other part of the parcel has been delivered on the same day but TO A WRONG ADDRESS!!! so all the way they are LYING about the second part would be sent soon!! Horrible customer service!!!!

jamilak
3/7/16

I love this site.. It has the best deals.I'm literally addicted to it every morning I'm on it at 7am..for me it's the best site for the best deals.

rachealr1
12/28/15

I have bought a couple of things from secret sales and I'm happy about them.
Exellent customer services

laurac90
7/31/15

The worst company I have ever had business with. I sent back two parcels and the company still have not refunded me 83.96£... Took ages on writing emails and calling the company. It's already a month and still waiting for it to be sorted out. Just promises and no action.
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY as you just can be trapped by chasing your order or refund and wasting your precious time...

felicitym1
2/19/15

A lot of ppl ask me where do u get ur stuffs n i say to them just secretsales and they are like woooow good stuffs they got n i tell them designers too. I shop 4 friends in me country n i shop 4 friends here as well cus is like EVERYWHERE I GO, THE MOVEMENT IS CLEAR. Secretsales TOPS CORRECT.

paulw86
2/6/15

Great website for good quality merchandise and designer brands at very reasonable prices.
Check sizing before buying as a rule.

garrym28
10/21/14

I use secretsales all the time. The price, choice and items are great especially in the outlet where you can get brilliant deals

matthewr25
10/16/14

Never going to waste my time with this company again. Bought a watch for nearly £300 over a month and a half ago. Delivery date was scheduled as 20th October. Money was happily took from account at the time I bought the item. Received an email yesterday stating that my item had been delayed...fine these things happen. Received an email today saying that my order has now been cancelled as the supplier cant provide the item I had bought. Full refund given but I would much rather have the item I had paid for. Also I wouldn't be as annoyed if I was told of this cancellation over a month ago so I could have made other arrangements. WASTE OF TIME!!! NEVER AGAIN

Tip for consumers: Wouldn't bother, add items to sell then don't fullfill.

sandraw20
10/16/14

I've been using the site for years - they have some good sales and the prices are reasonable. I've never had any issues with delivery and, on the very odd occasion I have had to send something back, Customer Service have always been efficient and professional and processed my refund. I really like the variety of goods that the site sells - I have bought designer shoes and clothing through to kitchen ware and bedding. I am happy to recommend the site to others.

loredanac
9/24/14

I can't describe how DISGUSTED I am with SecretSales http://www.secretsales.com/

Almost ONE MONTH AGO, I purchased shoes from http://www.secretsales.com/ for the first time ever and NEVER GOT THEM!

I called their Customer Service Department TWICE and both times they PROMISED ME THEY WILL CALL ME BACK WITH SOME NEWS ABOUT THE DELIVERY "ISSUE"... THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK...

After 4 days, I sent an e-mail to customer.service@secretsales.com and let them know I was disgusted with their service and I wanted my shoes or my money back... ALL I GOT was an auto-reply e-mail saying the following:

Thank you for contacting Secretsales.com. We have received your e-mail and our Customer Service team will be responding to you as soon as possible.
(.......)
We hope this is helpful and again, thank you for contacting us. We'll be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Secretsales.com

Customer Service
D: 0345 8739522
T: 0345 8739 522
F: 0345 8739 523
A: Newcombe House, 45 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3LQ

and GUESS WHAT!!!! They DIDN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO "CONTACT ME BACK".......So TODAY, I decided to go on my SecretSales account in order to check the Order Status.... and GUESS WHAT!! THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!... I tried to get another password by clicking on "forgot my password" and then I got the message of "that e-mail address is not registered with SecretSales"... NO DOUBT THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME! So:

1) SecretSales TOOK MY MONEY
2) SecretSales DIDN'T DELIVER MY SHOES
3) SecretSales COMPLETELY IGNORED ME
4) SecretSales BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT
5) SecretSales SCREWED ME OVER BIG TIME!!!!

After I found out I wasn't event able to log in, I called CUSTOMER SERVICES for the THIRD time. Spoke with a girl called Andrea, who wouldn't even put me through the Manager. All she could offer was a REFOUND. They think that is enough to solve an issue like this!

SecretSales NOT ONLY TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T DELIVERED THE SHOES, BUT ALSO WASTED MY PRECIOUS TIME!... And they still believe that re-founding the money is ENOUGH?

At this point I DON'T BELIEVE I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK!

I WILL MAKE SURE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY KNOW SECRETSALES IS A SCAM!

lizw15
8/7/14

Love this website. They offer a wide range of products and are all of great quality, at very good prices. Being a larger person I also appreciate the range of sizes available with the great clothes.

cheryld14
7/24/14

Great page, great prices. Delivery is superb and great communication. Would highly recommend this page for anyone who loves designer clothes

Questions? Get answers from the SecretSales.co.uk staff and other customers.

SecretSales.co.uk?