This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Scentmall.co.uk

Scentmall.co.uk

Scentmall.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.02 stars from 123 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Scentmall.co.uk also ranks 153rd among Perfume sites. The most common issues with Scentmall.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• A total rip off and will be reporting it to my credit card company!
  • Ordered one perfume, got a bad copy of Coco Mademoiselle instead.
How would you rate Scentmall.co.uk?

“Part of the Scentmall scam system”

K D.
1/19/11

Part of the Scentmall scam system - see full comments listed under scentmall.net They operate several websites including scentmallcatalog.com All are scam sites. They will either deliver nothing or occasionally ship fake rubbish. Check on google with 'scentmall' plus 'scam' or 'fraud' or 'fake' - hundreds of thousands of people have been ripped off. These are major international scammers stealing millions of pounds from people.

credit card (13) coco mademoiselle (8) not buy (8) phone number (8) not use (20) customer service (5) trading standards (5) review site (4) reply (23) bbc watchdog (3) 7 days (3) not order (9)
keythr
January 19th, 2011
paulam11
June 21st, 2011
I paid for a 100ml Pure poison on 12th May 2011 - I received an immediate payment receipt, followed by immediate dispatch notice (which I felt highly unlikely!) along with a Royal mail tracking number, that has consequently never been recognised by RM website. Item never received and any email i've sent has been returned. What fooled me was the fact that I found this website on price dumper and thought it must be genuine... Big mistake! Do not throw your hard earned money away - don't buy anything from this site they're thieves!!!
kennys1
January 24th, 2011
I ordered perfume from this site and they sent me a fake product. I contacted ECC and they gave me the contact details of a person in scent mall's complaints department. It took a while, but they gave me a refund. So, the best thing to do is flood this guy with emails (*******@perfumes.bg). He'll soon get pissed off with too many emails and they might stop ripping folk off.
matthewd
January 6th, 2011
I'm afraid I was sucked in to this website. I was after a perfume that had been discontinued. They make out that they have offices in London, but no address. The item arrived from Bulgaria, The bottle was leaking and you can clearly see that it's a fake. A total rip off and will be reporting it to my credit card company! DO NOT USE!!
siobhanc
March 17th, 2011
Absolutely Conned!!!!!!!!! Purchased Aftershave, came from Seychelles, two weeks late then low and behold not what I ordered! Straight away I know well you can say bye bye to that. I have completely lost faith. OOOOOh how I wish I had found this site. I will be using this site from now on. Luckily I did not waste more money returning it to Seychelles.

NOT going to be caught out.again.
lindag5
October 28th, 2010
absolutely appallling - ordered Romance by Ralph Lauren given discount price of £41.07. They immediately took £45.11 out of my account - after e mails of complaint I eventually rec'd a FAKE bottle of Coco Mademoiselle (can these people understand anything at all apart from scamming??)
Have reported them to Chanel - who already know of them and are trying to get them stopped - but they just open up again under another name. They need dragging thru the courts - BLOODY THIEVES!!
peterd13
February 25th, 2011
I wish I had taken the time to 'check out' this previously untried website, as like many other consumers I was sent the wrong perfume (for 2010 christmas present), naively returned the perfume for a replacement (further adding to 'lost money') and have heard nothing more from them since they emailed saying the product was in the post!
lorif4
October 28th, 2010
Yes con artists!!! I wish to god I had done my research. I ordered Dior perfume which came, well packaged etc, however on checking my credit card I had been charged twice for it, no wonder it was so reduced in price. I feel utterly helpless as they have not responded to my daily emails regarding refunding the second amount and there is no other way to contact them. This company is the nightmare online shopping exprience you read about!
audreya
December 15th, 2010
I too have been mislead. Ordered Fendi for Women advertised on their website - now hard go purchase as originated 1985. Received Channel. E mailed for replacement.
Told they could send me a voucher or would replace with the Fendi if I returned the Channel. After much heartsearching I have done so. I now cannot get through by E mail ( returned by Postmaster) I have lost money and am very worried. What can I do. they are not a UK company so trading standards won't be able to help me - What a scam Audrey
laurat5
April 6th, 2011
I have ordered two bottles of Gloria and received two bottles of fake coco chanel perfume gutted as it cost me more than £60 for the rubbish. I have since found all the reviews and am going to persue this through my bank as advised on this site and report this to watchdog etc I will keep you updated. Please please do not buy anything from this site!!!!
annat1
August 16th, 2010
I ordered Alien perfume beginning of June. Received Angel but bottle all broken at top and spray broken. After dozens of emails to and fro, I returned broken bottle and asked for refund. They had the cheek to send another broken bottle of Angel (fake of course). I am still trying to get my money back from these swindlers and have reported them to the European Consumer Centre who have handed the case to their colleagues in Bulgaria. Please don't buy anything from these lying cheating thieves!!!
alexm8
November 12th, 2010
Never buy anything from this website. I read these other reviews too late and made a purchase. Its true what everyone else says, they are a bunch of con men. They sent me something completely different from what i ordered and its a peice of fake rubbish. I'm going to try and get my money back and i'll report them to various complaint commissions. Hopefully someone will shut them down. So, i repeat, NEVER NEVER order from SCENT MALL. They will Con you!!!!!!
bonnieo
January 31st, 2011
ordered from them 6 weeks ago. Have not received Lancome although i was charged when ordered. Have inquired 6 times. Responded falsely 4 times. Is there no oversight of fraudulent sites? I wish i had read these reviews before i ordered but thought with the name scentmall it would be from uk/us. What a sham!
emilyv1
September 20th, 2010
I really wish I had seen these reviews before I made my purchase - I searched for 'Scent Mall' and nothing really horrendous showed up! I ordered a Nini Ricci Les Belles back in April - received a fake Ricci Ricci instead. Despite many emails with the infamous Alex Ivanova I still haven't received a refund - paid by credit card so now trying to get my money back from the bank.
Can't believe that so many of us have been ripped off by this website :o\
marilyne1
April 16th, 2011
I ordered Coco Mademoiselle and Fendi from this bunch.....took longer than expected even though emails were exchange as to when they would arrive...finally received only to find 2 bottles of Coco..contacted them and they said I could keep both bottles for the money I had paid (Fendi was cheaper). Realised that both bottles after looking at the packaging and the bottles which were imperfect. Why on earth can't these sites be completely shutdown I don't know. Understand from another consumer site that they have been reported to the Bulgarian authorities and the EU department who regulate suppliers. Feel stupid I was conned but hope others take heed and don't use them...they are worse than S#@!
sarahf3
November 18th, 2010
I had endless problems. Twice claiming they'd delivered my order when I hadn't received it, then they stopped answering my emails. In the end I got a refund after 2 months but only by complaining through moneybroakers company that processes their transaction, and letting scentmall know that I was complaining and would submit reviews online! Don't go anywhere near them.
alexl12
June 2nd, 2011
Hello ! So far, this website doesn't exist anymore. I've been f...ed (fake shipping ID, no reply to my request). Scentmall and all its extensions are just a plague. Run away from them !
jamies6
August 27th, 2010
Do not buy from this website had the same problem I ordered 5 fragrances from here I only received 3 and they were blatant fakes I have returned them back at a cost of £13 And sent about 50 emails to Alex ivanova and scentmall myself and still haven't been refunded and being ignored as well it's been about 12 weeks now so I'm going to contact trading standards and and get this company fully investigated as well as watchdog DO NOT BUY
nancyc7
November 18th, 2010
I have just purchased two bottles of mademoiselle chanel from this website and they are fake. have repoted to consumer council today, who are going to deal with the matter, they told me that they have had a few complaints already. im just disgusted that google are allowing them to advertise, i am now £132 down and two christmas presents short because of these scammers. don't use this website ever and pass the word on to all your friends
jimg2
September 29th, 2010
DO NOT BUY. I ordered Diors Eau sauvage EDT from this company. I received something else so I got in touch with customer support and was told to send back the wrong item and when it was received they would send me the correct item and refund my postage. I returned the item by recorded delivery at a cost of £7. Two months later I have still received nothing. My early emails were answered by Katy with the message that they would "escalate my concern" but now they just ignore them. Next time I will pay the full price at Boots!
donnam5
February 1st, 2011
SCAMMERS OF THE WORST KIND. DUPE YOU INTO BELIEVING YOU ARE BUYING FROM A LEGITIMATE BRITISH BASED COMPANY. PLEASE, EVERYBODY COMPLAIN TO WATCHDOG. IF THEY GET ENOUGH COMPLAINTS THEY WILL INVESTIGATE. THE ONLY WAY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS CAN BE STOPPED IS BY EVERYBODY UNITING. IF ANNE ROBINSON DON'T SCARE 'EM, NOBODY WILL! COME ON MY FELLOW RIPOFFEES, PULL TOGETHER!
robertb13
December 22nd, 2010
Today I received an email from Mr Ognyan Kostadinov saying that after 3 months I had been refunded. I checked my credit card statement and found it was TRUE! I had also been refunded a small amount for my return postage. So keep on emailing folks. Maybe it will be Christmas for you too - it is after all the season of goodwill to all men!
Robert B (S. Wales)
markg9
January 3rd, 2011
I purchased Coco Madamoiselle by Chanel in the 100ml size for mny daughter as a christmas present at a cost of £68.73p, good deal I thought. My daughter has just phoned to say it smells different from her existing aroma and the packaging is not the same. I have e-mailed Scentmall but did not see this site until now. They are clearly dodgy so do not use them as they will ignore you. Phone does not work either. I will speak to my bank to see what they can do as suggested by one of your other postees. I am embarrassed to say the least.

Mark G.
nickg1
August 24th, 2010
They advertised stocking the fragrance I wanted. I was sent the wrong fragrance. When I complained they said they knew it was incorrect. They didn't have it in stock so thought they'd pick a different fragrance for me. I sent it back asking for a full refund which they said they'd pay. Nothing came back after countless phone calls and emails. They obviously log phone numbers an know which ones not to pick up, so it has become impossible to contact them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
bridler
September 20th, 2010
please do not use this site.They say they carry a lot of perfume lines-they do not! they will send you anything-they have stolen £105 from me as well as charging me for 3 bottles of perfume I did not order. As they are based in BULGARIA, though carrying a UK e-mail address- there is very little to do to get money back. STAY AWAY- they are frauds.

Hi I also had a email from Ognyan Kostadinov, I didn't send back the order sent to me but did say that I would get on any complaints web site and keep on until things where put right............I got my money back. So don't let them off keep complaining on the internet so everyone knows about them.

By Kath J.