Sarasota.craigslist.org

Sarasota.craigslist.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sarasota.craigslist.org?

“I contacted Lou via email as he has an...”

Joanie S.
9/10/14

I contacted Lou via email as he has an assistant who schedules his work. I needed someone to drive my car for a move to another state and Lou handled my car with the most respect . The trip was from Sarasota to Orlando FL. I highly recommend Lou as your personal driver . My car was clean just as it was when he picked it up and my gas tank was full . I tipped him and would hire again.

joanies1
September 10th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Sarasota.craigslist.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sarasota.craigslist.org?

Have a question about Sarasota.craigslist.org?