Review of Sally Beauty

realestate@sallybeauty.com
2017 Customer choice award

jenniferr429
11/7/18

I must say for a while, I thought this place was incredible. But, the stores became expensive and smaller. It is so tight in the isles. Talking about claustrophobic. Nah. I'm good.

rosamariam2
10/25/18

I gave two stars because I notice that no matter which Sally Beauty you go to the customer service is sub-par and they usually have alot of ghetto people working at their locations. I think sallys should improve their game and include some high end brands in their stores so that they could make more money and maybe hire some better people with better customer service skills. I hate walking in on Sha Nay Nay being bothered because I need help finding hair dye. I should not have to deal with Sha Nay Nay attitudes.

alicial61
9/27/18

So I like this store to be able to get hair color. The products are nice and affordable. Staff not super helpful but I usually don't mind that...unless I have a question.

kathyg212
9/10/18

This is a great place it is your one stop shopping hair products nail products cosmetics it's all here hair color all the beauty supplies you need I love it

clarar37
9/5/18

Not terrible. But not good. I dont know if the guy working there what his deal was with me i walked in with a "hello how are you today?" And he had some stick up his you know what lol. The makeup area looked like ot had been struck by ww3 ..the skin care stuff caps and bottles looled liked they were half gone and i wasnt gonna ask him for help trying to find a pair of hair cutting scissors nope

arianam20
8/31/18

Sally beauty is similar to an ulta in that it has all things beauty. It is very convenient to shop here seeing as I can go here for anything I need. I've bought a hair diffuser here once and it has served his purpose. The only reason I would rate this 3 and not higher is because I haven't heard of most of true brands there

paulinap11
8/28/18

I love the store. If ever I need help the employees are soooo helpful. They always have great products and great prices. I pay for theor membership and it is worth it. I get cheaper prices and save so much so the membership pays flr its self in the first or second trip. They have so many products too. I am not a fan of their website. I hope that they make it easier to navigate soon.

samr199
8/25/18

I can't express enough how much I love sally beauty. Anytime I want good hair products for my naturally curly hair I go there. They have a wide selection of products so I'm sure you can find something. They also have amazing offers and coupons so you don't have to spend a lot.

sarahm571
8/12/18

I have been dying my hair myself for years and can do it well for under $10 at Sally's. I love the convenience of many shops in my area

lisap426
8/4/18

Went there she tells me I needed two items for what I wanted to do. Go to pay she tells me I need this kit, gloves brush, bowl etc..bleaching powder. She could have mentioned all those items when I talked to her a few days ago...I wasn't expecting to pay an extra 18.00. She was more helpful when I asked her what was needed. Then tells me I should have bought the membership? What I could have saved money! I swear it's hard to find good help these days..never again! Hair looks like crap by the way...

jessicas501
6/25/18

If you want to dye your hair, this is the place to go! Tons of options in a wide variety of colors, including vibrant blue, purple, pink, and so many more. The hair dye at Sally's isn't as harsh as the boxed dye you can get at other places. I especially love the Argon Oil and Ion dyes.

adelitav
6/11/18

I bought a $50 razor handle. It worked nicely, but when it was time to buy the refill blades, they don't sell them. I asked for my money back for the handle ave was met with rude customer service.

valerier45
4/16/18

I love Sallys! The prices are low, and they carry top shelf product lines. I especially like the hair color they carry. So many choices!

mayal14
3/2/18

I love Sally. Been going for as long as I can remember even back when there were like no other beauty supply stores anywhere near. They pretty much have anything I need for quick pick-ups and I'm in there at least once a month.

Not to mention, their makeup is actually pretty quality and this is coming from an ex-makeup artist!

destinyc14
12/14/17

Love SallyBeauty! It is the go to place for hair! Whether you want weave,braids,curls or whatever. Totally place to go. Ive bought braids,hair oil,hairspray,ect from here. Friendly,helpful staff. Affordable & variety of products. And they offer a Sally card to help you save even more cash.

tezcatlipocaa
12/6/17

Ah yes...my high school summers were spent walking to the nearby Sally Beauty Supply and buying a bunch of hair products. Thanks to this store, I was able to bleach, dye, and treat my hair by myself and get the look I wanted! Good times.

loriet4
8/26/17

I have a Sally's Card so it saves a ton when you combine it with the coupons you get in the mail. My husband has been dying my hair for over 15 years but he uses professional dyes. I go get it cut professionally but he takes care of the color which honestly is a bonding experience. I buy Seche Vite & Essie & Opi nail polish and all my other polish products there. I bought my latest blow dryer there. The clerks are always polite and quick to help you. Great place!!!

yordankag
8/25/17

Noheli, a sales person with Sally Beauty at 1050 S Arlington Heights rd, Arlington Heights IL 60005, is the greatest ever! I purchased a hair cutter and she was most helpful in assisting me which brand to choose. Moreover, she remembered about a coupon I had forgotten about, and did apply it. This brought the purchase to an outstanding price! God bless people whose love for what they do is noticeable! Blessings your way Noheli! Thank you!

saraw81
8/3/17

The employee that was on the clock was very rude. All she wanted to do was stay on her phone.When I asked a question about where something was she pointed and said on the wall.I have been using this store for years but will not be going back. I used store #3572 1676 Montclair Rd. Ste100 Birmingham ,Al. 35213.

karlad14
6/21/17

I really enjoyed using the Cantu Root Rinse. I have locks, and the Cantu Twist and Loc Gel had a stronger hold after using the Cantu Root Rinse. I purchased it from Store #81 in Durham NC.
Karla Diggs

pennyf14
5/2/17

I went into Sally's and it was stock day the product I was looking for was not on the shelf. The employees were so patient and kind they took my name and number and less than 30 minutes my phone rings it was Sally's telling me they had what I needed. When I walked through the door they called my name and there was the product . I want to say Thank You to the employees at Sally Beauty #17 3312 Williams Blvd. Kenner Louisiana .

jennifers351
4/3/17

I used to go into Sally to just browse with my mom many years ago,it is a place to get salon brands.it has some cheaper options as well to dye your hair at home to save money. I habe demo and more here https://youtu.be/hfIbUx6MfmU or on my ig blonde25

bluef
3/3/17

I loved Sally's at one point but having the unfortunate experience of dealing with their online customer service and deletion of my reviews really tells me I do not need to spend another dime with them.

brendam132
2/25/17

I have a Sally card. I have an account there. But I simply CANNOT signin! Ive called, Ive emailed them too and it doesnt change. I can login everywhere else but Sally Beauty. If someone from Sally's sees this, please fix the signin problem!

pipoym
2/12/17

It has the best hair and beauty products! It also come in an affordable price and a good quality items. Bought lots of hair products and i am loving it.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Sally Beauty staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Sally Beauty