Review of Sally Beauty

realestate@sallybeauty.com
2017 Customer choice award

sarahm571
8/12/18

I have been dying my hair myself for years and can do it well for under $10 at Sally's. I love the convenience of many shops in my area

lisap426
8/4/18

Went there she tells me I needed two items for what I wanted to do. Go to pay she tells me I need this kit, gloves brush, bowl etc..bleaching powder. She could have mentioned all those items when I talked to her a few days ago...I wasn't expecting to pay an extra 18.00. She was more helpful when I asked her what was needed. Then tells me I should have bought the membership? What I could have saved money! I swear it's hard to find good help these days..never again! Hair looks like crap by the way...

jessicas501
6/25/18

If you want to dye your hair, this is the place to go! Tons of options in a wide variety of colors, including vibrant blue, purple, pink, and so many more. The hair dye at Sally's isn't as harsh as the boxed dye you can get at other places. I especially love the Argon Oil and Ion dyes.

adelitav
6/11/18

I bought a $50 razor handle. It worked nicely, but when it was time to buy the refill blades, they don't sell them. I asked for my money back for the handle ave was met with rude customer service.

valerier45
4/16/18

I love Sallys! The prices are low, and they carry top shelf product lines. I especially like the hair color they carry. So many choices!

mayal14
3/2/18

I love Sally. Been going for as long as I can remember even back when there were like no other beauty supply stores anywhere near. They pretty much have anything I need for quick pick-ups and I'm in there at least once a month.

Not to mention, their makeup is actually pretty quality and this is coming from an ex-makeup artist!

destinyc14
12/14/17

Love SallyBeauty! It is the go to place for hair! Whether you want weave,braids,curls or whatever. Totally place to go. Ive bought braids,hair oil,hairspray,ect from here. Friendly,helpful staff. Affordable & variety of products. And they offer a Sally card to help you save even more cash.

tezcatlipocaa
12/6/17

Ah yes...my high school summers were spent walking to the nearby Sally Beauty Supply and buying a bunch of hair products. Thanks to this store, I was able to bleach, dye, and treat my hair by myself and get the look I wanted! Good times.

loriet4
8/26/17

I have a Sally's Card so it saves a ton when you combine it with the coupons you get in the mail. My husband has been dying my hair for over 15 years but he uses professional dyes. I go get it cut professionally but he takes care of the color which honestly is a bonding experience. I buy Seche Vite & Essie & Opi nail polish and all my other polish products there. I bought my latest blow dryer there. The clerks are always polite and quick to help you. Great place!!!

yordankag
8/25/17

Noheli, a sales person with Sally Beauty at 1050 S Arlington Heights rd, Arlington Heights IL 60005, is the greatest ever! I purchased a hair cutter and she was most helpful in assisting me which brand to choose. Moreover, she remembered about a coupon I had forgotten about, and did apply it. This brought the purchase to an outstanding price! God bless people whose love for what they do is noticeable! Blessings your way Noheli! Thank you!

saraw81
8/3/17

The employee that was on the clock was very rude. All she wanted to do was stay on her phone.When I asked a question about where something was she pointed and said on the wall.I have been using this store for years but will not be going back. I used store #3572 1676 Montclair Rd. Ste100 Birmingham ,Al. 35213.

karlad14
6/21/17

I really enjoyed using the Cantu Root Rinse. I have locks, and the Cantu Twist and Loc Gel had a stronger hold after using the Cantu Root Rinse. I purchased it from Store #81 in Durham NC.
Karla Diggs

pennyf14
5/2/17

I went into Sally's and it was stock day the product I was looking for was not on the shelf. The employees were so patient and kind they took my name and number and less than 30 minutes my phone rings it was Sally's telling me they had what I needed. When I walked through the door they called my name and there was the product . I want to say Thank You to the employees at Sally Beauty #17 3312 Williams Blvd. Kenner Louisiana .

jennifers351
4/3/17

I used to go into Sally to just browse with my mom many years ago,it is a place to get salon brands.it has some cheaper options as well to dye your hair at home to save money. I habe demo and more here https://youtu.be/hfIbUx6MfmU or on my ig blonde25

bluef
3/3/17

I loved Sally's at one point but having the unfortunate experience of dealing with their online customer service and deletion of my reviews really tells me I do not need to spend another dime with them.

brendam132
2/25/17

I have a Sally card. I have an account there. But I simply CANNOT signin! Ive called, Ive emailed them too and it doesnt change. I can login everywhere else but Sally Beauty. If someone from Sally's sees this, please fix the signin problem!

pipoym
2/12/17

It has the best hair and beauty products! It also come in an affordable price and a good quality items. Bought lots of hair products and i am loving it.

sarahl189
1/10/17

sally's products are very good and reasonable. i find it hart to keep myself away from their products, they are really good

skylars4
12/15/16

I have been going here for years. You can buy shampoo in bulk, and they can help you get a better match on hair dye. Also they always have sales the only thing that makes me give them a four is the free bag this year was something I could have got at the dollar tree.

ingeborgk2
10/15/16

This place always has the best deals! Just last week, I got an eye shadow, 2 eye liners, and a nail polish all for under $4! There are always sales like this going on...make-up, hair color and styling tools, nail polish. Just awesome.

laurynl1
9/18/16

I went to buy dye from Sally's. It was busy. After a few minutes, I asked the gal working at the check out if she was the only one and she replied with a smile that yes she was and that she'd help me when she was done. So I stayed in the dye isle getting out of the way of the line. About 20 minutes later, the noise quietened and I went over to check the line. The same gal worker had a basket (for shopping) over her head and she was laughing with another worker behind and to the side of the counter where you check out.She turned around and said oh..and laughed and proceeded to try to help me. I am very patient and am not the type of customer to freak out like some do and overreact. But that was....very disappointing. Time and time again I give sally's a chance and every time I go I am disappointed by their employees lack of training. I will still shop at Sally's if I need to, but not often, and I certainly won't be asking for their advice. They told me to go somewhere else for a product they didn't have and didn't offer me any other alternatives-as if going from black to blond was impossible. Well. a few days later I did it myself without sally's help. You'd think they'd want them to keep customers.Everyone I talk to that goes to this Sally's on MALL VIEW RD. says they have disappointing experiences with their employees too. People still shop their regardless so I guess they don't take the time to train their staff and thus no one there takes their job seriously. Well. Us customers take our hair seriously and their are plenty of other places to go to. I'm not here to rat anyone out. Just here to ask SALLY's to please train your employees at MALL VIEW RD Sally's Beauty Supply east side of Bakersfield 93306

stephanies159
9/10/16

I love the products, not so much the price... And definitely not the representatives.. I had rude representative, who made a mistake and didn't want to admit it!!! But they have great shampoo... A little on the high end but works!!!

varenh
8/18/16

THERE CUSTMER SERVICEIS THE BEST AND THEY KNOW ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT THEY SELL...

ritae5
8/12/16

I discovered Sally Beauty about 5 years ago, salon professional products available to the public without license requirements (in Canada u r required to provide a valid hair stylist license to purchase salon products). The website is very easy to navigate. I just wish there was more locations in Vancouver!

nathalyj
7/25/16

With Sally's you are always treated well, I find that they have very good prices and their staff are educated. Also the bonus is if you are not satisfied returns are easy.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Sally Beauty staff and other customers.

Sally Beauty?