Review of SallyBeauty

SallyBeauty reviews

2017 Customer choice award

tezcatlipocaa
12/6/17

Ah yes...my high school summers were spent walking to the nearby Sally Beauty Supply and buying a bunch of hair products. Thanks to this store, I was able to bleach, dye, and treat my hair by myself and get the look I wanted! Good times.

loriet4
8/26/17

I have a Sally's Card so it saves a ton when you combine it with the coupons you get in the mail. My husband has been dying my hair for over 15 years but he uses professional dyes. I go get it cut professionally but he takes care of the color which honestly is a bonding experience. I buy Seche Vite & Essie & Opi nail polish and all my other polish products there. I bought my latest blow dryer there. The clerks are always polite and quick to help you. Great place!!!

yordankag
8/25/17

Noheli, a sales person with Sally Beauty at 1050 S Arlington Heights rd, Arlington Heights IL 60005, is the greatest ever! I purchased a hair cutter and she was most helpful in assisting me which brand to choose. Moreover, she remembered about a coupon I had forgotten about, and did apply it. This brought the purchase to an outstanding price! God bless people whose love for what they do is noticeable! Blessings your way Noheli! Thank you!

saraw81
8/3/17

The employee that was on the clock was very rude. All she wanted to do was stay on her phone.When I asked a question about where something was she pointed and said on the wall.I have been using this store for years but will not be going back. I used store #3572 1676 Montclair Rd. Ste100 Birmingham ,Al. 35213.

karlad14
6/21/17

I really enjoyed using the Cantu Root Rinse. I have locks, and the Cantu Twist and Loc Gel had a stronger hold after using the Cantu Root Rinse. I purchased it from Store #81 in Durham NC.
Karla Diggs

pennyf14
5/2/17

I went into Sally's and it was stock day the product I was looking for was not on the shelf. The employees were so patient and kind they took my name and number and less than 30 minutes my phone rings it was Sally's telling me they had what I needed. When I walked through the door they called my name and there was the product . I want to say Thank You to the employees at Sally Beauty #17 3312 Williams Blvd. Kenner Louisiana .

jennifers351
4/3/17

I used to go into Sally to just browse with my mom many years ago,it is a place to get salon brands.it has some cheaper options as well to dye your hair at home to save money. I habe demo and more here https://youtu.be/hfIbUx6MfmU or on my ig blonde25

bluef
3/3/17

I loved Sally's at one point but having the unfortunate experience of dealing with their online customer service and deletion of my reviews really tells me I do not need to spend another dime with them.

brendam132
2/25/17

I have a Sally card. I have an account there. But I simply CANNOT signin! Ive called, Ive emailed them too and it doesnt change. I can login everywhere else but Sally Beauty. If someone from Sally's sees this, please fix the signin problem!

pipoym
2/12/17

It has the best hair and beauty products! It also come in an affordable price and a good quality items. Bought lots of hair products and i am loving it.

sarahl189
1/10/17

sally's products are very good and reasonable. i find it hart to keep myself away from their products, they are really good

skylars4
12/15/16

I have been going here for years. You can buy shampoo in bulk, and they can help you get a better match on hair dye. Also they always have sales the only thing that makes me give them a four is the free bag this year was something I could have got at the dollar tree.

ingeborgk2
10/15/16

This place always has the best deals! Just last week, I got an eye shadow, 2 eye liners, and a nail polish all for under $4! There are always sales like this going on...make-up, hair color and styling tools, nail polish. Just awesome.

laurynl1
9/18/16

I went to buy dye from Sally's. It was busy. After a few minutes, I asked the gal working at the check out if she was the only one and she replied with a smile that yes she was and that she'd help me when she was done. So I stayed in the dye isle getting out of the way of the line. About 20 minutes later, the noise quietened and I went over to check the line. The same gal worker had a basket (for shopping) over her head and she was laughing with another worker behind and to the side of the counter where you check out.She turned around and said oh..and laughed and proceeded to try to help me. I am very patient and am not the type of customer to freak out like some do and overreact. But that was....very disappointing. Time and time again I give sally's a chance and every time I go I am disappointed by their employees lack of training. I will still shop at Sally's if I need to, but not often, and I certainly won't be asking for their advice. They told me to go somewhere else for a product they didn't have and didn't offer me any other alternatives-as if going from black to blond was impossible. Well. a few days later I did it myself without sally's help. You'd think they'd want them to keep customers.Everyone I talk to that goes to this Sally's on MALL VIEW RD. says they have disappointing experiences with their employees too. People still shop their regardless so I guess they don't take the time to train their staff and thus no one there takes their job seriously. Well. Us customers take our hair seriously and their are plenty of other places to go to. I'm not here to rat anyone out. Just here to ask SALLY's to please train your employees at MALL VIEW RD Sally's Beauty Supply east side of Bakersfield 93306

stephanies159
9/10/16

I love the products, not so much the price... And definitely not the representatives.. I had rude representative, who made a mistake and didn't want to admit it!!! But they have great shampoo... A little on the high end but works!!!

varenh
8/18/16

THERE CUSTMER SERVICEIS THE BEST AND THEY KNOW ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT THEY SELL...

ritae5
8/12/16

I discovered Sally Beauty about 5 years ago, salon professional products available to the public without license requirements (in Canada u r required to provide a valid hair stylist license to purchase salon products). The website is very easy to navigate. I just wish there was more locations in Vancouver!

nathalyj
7/25/16

With Sally's you are always treated well, I find that they have very good prices and their staff are educated. Also the bonus is if you are not satisfied returns are easy.

elyses3
7/1/16

The people I've spoken to from the website aren't always the nicest & that's putting it lightly. The store, however, I haven't been to one where they aren't nice. Maybe some are a little more quiet but VERY willing to help & if they can't they will try to get someone who can! The people online really don't want to be bothered, it's more like either order something or don't-all they know & anything more than that is too much, so they get annoyed. When I first became a member I spoke to 1 nice person-she must have left, haven't heard a friendly voice ever since & that is what I'm reviewing the website. Not just the people but the site isn't accurate or helpful. Things tend to imply that you can only get a LOT of products online & not in stores. I don't know how many times I've called stores to find out they did have what I was looking for but it would have been nice to know when I looked online that 3 or so lines of products were not just online & that stores DO in fact carry them too! It's very misleading & makes me as a customer not want to shop at Sally's anymore, as if they didn't give me enough reasons before but I don't like being "lied" to time & time again. I refuse to order anything online from them...if it's not in the store, I'll get it somewhere else or find any way else but I will not deal with Sally.com

Tip for consumers: Even as I read the reviews, I saw that more people wrote positive reviews about stores & not really for the website.

micheller100
6/28/16

I was just like to know, why you have to get the same free tote when getting thing you get.. I know you have to get a tote for the pro, each tote are not the same... i have get two at the same time, i asked clark why i have to have the same one, she side what ever the tote is with what you paid for. i guess what i'm trying to ask is yes i did two so why did i have to get the same one, the tote are same price. i could if i only had got one, then it would be what the card had said,

rodrigod5
6/27/16

Last week I bought two hair color cremes and received as a free bonus a developer for each. The customer service is very helpful and helped me find the right products. The return service is fast and painless. 85% of the products I purchased from this store are great and of high quality. Rare are the occasions I meet a product that's bad. Yet, I don't worry much about that as I can return stuff easily without hassle. Sally Beauty is definitely worth a visit if you need beauty supplies.

Tip for consumers: Check out how many free (bonus) products I got from my last order in the picture I uploaded :D

abees
3/27/15

jessej12
10/10/14

Sally's makes my life so much easier. I love to color my hair crazy colors and since I can do it myself I just go get what I need and don't have to worry about being unhappy and spending a ton of money for someone else to do it for me.

olgak6
4/24/14

Last time I ordered from their website my order arrived with 4 out of 7 ordered items missing. The box was so small that they wouldn't even have fit in there. I called Customer Service right away. The rep that I spoke to was very polite and respectful. She said she'd send a message over to the warehouse to have the incident researched and items replaced. She said I'd receive an email once the items were shipped. I waited for three more days and received no follow-up.

I called CS again and got a very unpleasant and hostile rep, who had a ton of attitude from the start. She first couldn't even find the information about my previous call in the system. After I gave her a reference number she finally found it and confirmed that the warehouse had approved the replacement and would be shipped soon.

I received the replacement items in about a week after. All together it took them over 3 weeks to fulfill my order. I got no apology in any form. Usually they sent me a $5 off coupon with each order. I didn't even receive that this time.

Need to mention that this was the second time this happened to me. I am never ordering online again.

johannam1
7/1/13

I ordered a bunch of stuff for 50% off...Paid with my Pay Pal..and get an email with my order..Everything looked right- Today- I get a invoice charging me FULL price for EVERYTHING and they didn't send me 3 items that I most wanted..Only reason I ordered the rest of the 50% off crap was to get my order over 50.00 so I could get free shipping. HOW can they CHANGE the Price AFTER You Order And just NOT give YOU what YOU ORDERED??? THEY SAID IT WAS IN STOCK??!! SUCH BS> NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER ONLINE FROM THEM. Customer Service has YET to get back to me.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SallyBeauty staff and other customers.

SallyBeauty?