Review of Blue Scandal

Los Angeles, California 90013, United States
help@bluescandal.com

stephanier260
11/5/18

I ordered a makeup palette from this seller online through Wal-Mart and contacted both companies to initiate a return over 3 weeks ago. No one would return my correspondence. The makeup I ordered was cheap and left my eyes itchy and watery and my skin burning for hours after use. I've never had any problem with any makeup I've ever tried before. Since no one would bother to get back to me I guess I'm stuck with the unusable junk product. DO NOT order from this company as they are scam artists and don't stand by their crappy products, and communication is nonexistent. Worst customer experience I've ever had and am super disgusted with them and their inferior merchandise! Buyer Beware!

loidaf
9/10/13

Before finding blue scandal I ordered from blanc2noir.com and had a horrible experience so much that I filed with the BBB (so don't order from there girls) then I found blue scandal I contacted them in Facebook and they responded all my questions, saw the reviews on amazon.com and decided to place my order, in 4 days my order was at my door one of the items was damaged at arrival, I contacted them about this little issue they replaced my product no questions asked I love NYX and I will order from them again love, love, love this website :)

joannen
1/9/13

From ordering to recieving the item I ordered, this online experience was great! If you are a fan of NYX cosmetics and/or fragrances for men/women, then check out this site. Although they don't have a huge selection, they do have specials everyday that are worth a daily check. They have their own site and also sell on amazon marketplace and ebay. Ratings on both of these sites are very favorable. I will be ordering from this site again.

Questions? Get answers from the Blue Scandal staff and other customers.

Blue Scandal?