Massage Chair Relief reviews

1 star

brianj229
Brian J.
1/28/19

Very pleasant. This is my first time purchasing a massage chair so I appreciate all the info Dr. Allen gives.

marchellef
Marchelle F.
11/24/18

The Dr. and Michael were very helpful and pleasant to work with such a big decision. Thank you very much for your help!

nancyb654
Nancy B.
11/2/18

Dr. Weidner took my call personally and helped me in making my final decision. He also walked me through the purchasing and delivery steps very carefully. Great buying experience. Felt very comfortable.

benr87
Ben R.
7/25/18

The folks really are excellent to work with. I flew up from Austin Texas, spent the whole day with Alan and Rob. Walked away completely happy. Thank you so very, very much Alan and Rob.

vikramn2
Vikram N.
6/17/18

It was amazing Dr. Alan Weidner for you to receive an after hour call and answer all my questions. Also, thanks a lot for the price match coupon code. Now I can't wait to get my chair.
Vikram

jessem113
Jesse M.
3/14/18

Tried out lots of chairs at the showroom. Alan was very helpful finding the chair that best fit our needs. Very good experience overall.

jeffn71
Jeff N.
2/26/18

Excellent experience from start to finish, I would highly recommend to anyone looking into massage chairs.

lorib170
Lori B.
2/1/18

I was not able to talk to a live person on the phone for my questions. I just received voicemail. I will try to call again later. Thank you.

jasont168
Jason T.
12/18/17

Dr. Alan was top notch with his customer service and was extremely patient as I tried almost every chair in his place - twice! In the end, found the perfect one - fantastic experience and highly recommend visiting his store!

tayag1
Taya G.
11/25/17

He was able to point us in the right direction based on the needs that we had. It made it so it was not so overwheleming

juliem419
Julie M.
11/20/17

Quick response on price match. Easy experience. This site was the best for advice and comparing the models while I did my research.
I couldn't believe how quickly the chair came. I love it! Every time I contacted them with questions, I heard right back too. Then to top it off, they sent me a wonderful thank you care package. It has been the best shopping experience I've ever had.

danar69
Dana R.
9/12/17

Alan is very knowledgeable about all of the chairs and helped us decide which chair would be the best for our needs. He is also very friendly and personable.

jeremyw79
Jeremy W.
8/9/17

Both Michael and Dr. Alan Weidner are great. Michael is extremely knowledgeable and patient as well. Thank you.

maureenm103
Maureen M.
6/29/17

Great to work with. Order process quick and easy. All my questions answered quickly and professionally. Will be happy to refer my family and friends.

wayner65
Wayne R.
6/29/17

Thank you Dr., your courtesy was truly amazing. I have never received such wonderful service buying online.

angelicac24
Angelica C.
6/29/17

Love Dr Weidner, very helpful and patient, both kind and humble most of all knowledgeable of ALL the chairs in the store to help both my husband and I to find the right chair for us both! Thank you so much

25 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Massage Chair Relief staff and other customers.

Massage Chair Relief?